All Comments on 'Wife Agrees to be Old Man's Date'

by chadbriggs

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Interesting to see this with older and average looking people...

...instead of 30 or 40-somethings, who’s bodies look 10-years younger than they are, the MC always married above himself with a hot just short of model stunning wife, who starts dating a boss or much younger man.

No. These are “recognizable” people here. Oh, except for the dang cuck fantasy of the husband.

4-stars.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I always like to encourage new writers to the fold. I was sorry to see that two commenters got physically ill over reading this first story. Poor anons...they really should stay away from LW stories which are meant only for adults.

Your words were virtually error-free, but I suggest that you set a 'finished' story aside for a few days and then read it again, read it like a 2nd grader, mouthing each would aloud. Then you would have picked up on the fact that the old dude had a steady stream of one-time dolls at his door, but also had a longer-term steady girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Older ordinary people makes a great change. The story needs work but keep going, you can get better. Read some similar stories and get some ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tee hee - the comments do make me laugh. Of course cuckolding never happens in real life does it????

basher123basher123over 2 years ago

Looking promising. Waiting for next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And Harold pops four blue pills and dies in bed driving into Marie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nate is a lucky man who is going to have amazing jerk off sessions knowing his wife and her new man are going to fuck like animals and continue regularly after their return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

felt like this was part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good beginning. Hopefully we'll see #2 soon.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Marie and Harold should enjoy themselves. Filling her pussy with Harold's cum will make their evening memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this sweet tale tremendously. You ran a real risk by having the protagonists be older, heavier, plain people. However, that made for a great, believable story. Not every story has to be filled with beautiful people.

We especially liked the scene where Harold picked up Marie at her house to take her away for the weekend. We remember the first time that happened to us; and it was very erotic.

She is a college professor and needed to attend an academic conference over the weekend. The first evening, Friday night, was to be an awards banquet. Then Saturday and most of Sunday were symposia, great and meet, etc. A fellow faculty member had been crushing on my hot, young wife and she was into him.

Just like Marie, in your story, my wife was ‘dressed to the nines’ for the awards banquet, when he came to pick her up. As he stuck her huge suitcase in the truck of his car, we all knew what was coming. The suitcase was half full of her lingerie and high heels. To say the least, it was a pretty juicy weekend for her!

We do hope you will give us another chapter soon!

firedog451firedog451over 2 years ago

Good story, but unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck made better with old fat people lol way to go!

Prepare to be hammered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 2 should include some dance floor details! Superhot!

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Definitely looking forward to part 2

gemlesgrossgemlesgrossover 2 years ago

Very good beginning but only a beginning... Waiting for what's next!

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Nice to see an older man instead of the usual unrealistic young stud with 10inch

betamale08betamale08over 2 years ago

Great start! I'd like this one to continue! 5 stars!!

MeredithXMeredithXover 2 years ago

Randomly morphs from past tense to present tense and back again. I don't understand how this can happen, but I see it all the time.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another lame cuck story from a clueless author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable part 1. Agree that the characters seem real. Life is short in most ways but long in a few other ways. Easy to imagine an otherwise functioning couple leading lives of quiet desperation.

I would never want my wife to screw a friend or neighbor, but its fun to think about. The top of the stairs presentation and intensity as she prepared to leave had me hard. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! We need more!

I love stories about the beginnings of new cuckold relationships. They bring back great memories.

Unlike the wives in some of the stories here, my sex drive went through the roof after menopause. My poor husband had difficulty keeping up. I started reading here and playing with myself. When my husband found me reading a cuckold story, something I had never even heard of before, he told me if that was what would make me happy, we could do that. I was simply stunned and equally worried for our marriage, but my husband is nothing if he is not decisive, and I knew he meant it, but I just didn’t know how to begin. I am attractive, but not in the least flirtatious, and a bit submissive.

After we hosted a neighborhood barbecue, my husband Michael asked a neighbor widower to stay behind. While I continued to clean up, they sat out by the pool and chatted. I had no idea that I was the subject of their conversation. When he called me out to them, he stood and took my hand and put it in John’s and told me to take John upstairs and fuck his brains out. I must have looked like a fish out of water, but he smiled and winked at me, then swatted my ass and told me to get going. He sat back down while John gently guided me into the house, as I was in a bit of a fog. I don’t think I have ever been more turned on, not so much by John or the fact that I was going to fuck another man, but because my husband had taken charge and given me to him. At that moment, I couldn’t have loved him more. Over the last sixteen years, we have had threesomes with John as well. We are now 71 and John is 68, and we are still going strong.

Naughtymale52Naughtymale52over 2 years ago

Great story enjoyable but needs to have a follow up to this about the wedding and the night in the hotel. I like the characters as seemed believable and just like most next door neighbours. I like reading the comments and the one from the lady 71 who is still going strong 16 years down the line. Sounds a great marriage with her husband Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic POS! No loving wife here. Are they even married. They don't even like each other. Just another heartless CUNT and weak sissy loser husband. Of course all the coward little faggots and CUNTS will like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another bad story about a vile selfish wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with these cuck writers?? You guys got educated in NSU????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chad... if u have finished playing a closet gay and have indulged in your transexual fsntasies ... how about exiting the site gracefully and letting LW readers get on with actual business?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ahhh, fuck you! Finish the story!! Right when I get a hard on you end it

Imagination206Imagination2067 months ago

I had a roommate in college, that became a gf because I screwed up and got involved with her. She was really into me and was surprisingly open to sexually please me even tho she was a really sweet girl. We had an old, single male a few doors down in our complex. I chatted with him often and he'd always end the convo with how cute my roomate, then gf, was. Right before we moved out, I had her buzzed on wine and got her all the way to our door, on her own, to go get the guy and bring him back to blow him or more. I regret not going to her and gently giving her that extra encouragement to open that door. Decades later, I still think about how she DID want to do it. Had I pushed, she could have blamed me/wine for her orgasms in spite of what was then, a deliciously degrading arrangement. Pre-internet girls felt that they were going to be judged. The internet exposed that 22 y/old women or that era were all horny AF.

Alex BelligAlex Bellig5 months ago

Great story but we need part 2!!!

TrilloTrillo3 months ago

I loved it… came across as realistic with that added spice of hidden desire …soo I believe its a story line of great potential and should be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous