Wife & Brother-In-Law Make Me A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was right, almost immediately I lost any ability to have even a slight erection. My testicles began to shrink rather quickly until they had almost completely dissolved. My wife, Holly, told me to shave all of my underarm and pubic hair off. I had no chest hair naturally so it was not an issue. Being told I had to wear a training bra, panties, and a slip on a daily basis was perfect for me as it is something I wanted to do anyway. I would never again have sexual intercourse with my wife, but my hope was I would continue to develop into a pretty girl and I could find a handsome, loving man who would want me as his wife.

Every Wednesday I met at home with Bob and Holly and watched them fuck. Holly never became pregnant despite the fact Bob ejaculated large amounts of semen inside her every week while neither of them used birth control. I enjoyed watching my wife and brother-in-law have sex and they were very good at it. Around four months into our arraignment my breasts really began to get sore as I could feel rather large knots forming behind my nipples. I was beginning to experience female puberty. My breasts began to grow toward a full A cup size without any trouble. At around six months the soreness went away and I was between an A and a B cup. There was no turning back from this. My testicles had fully dissolved. My breasts were developing. My hips had widened. My penis had shrunk to almost nothing. I was physically incapable of having any male sexual responses at all. It was just what I wanted.

Holly and Bob followed through on her idea to have a two day honeymoon when her sister went away on her yearly business trip. I was told to stay at home and perfect my female image and if I felt comfortable with it I should go into public and run simple errands. Since my body was truly showing signs of total feminization and I was really good at putting on my make-up, I decided the two days my wife was away with her brother-in-law was a great time for me to live as a girl full time and do normal everyday errands in public.

I put on one of my favorite over the knee dresses and had lace top stockings on underneath held up by a satin and lace garter belt. I had my most pretty panties and bra on plus a very slight petticoat to round out my dress. My hair and make-up were done in a very feminine way. I went first to the supermarket and I fit in perfectly. I had no strange looks at all and for what anyone knew, I was just another lady out shopping for her family. In the produce department I had a very handsome man speak to me.

"Well hello...I've never seen you here before." Said the man.

"It's my first time shopping at this store." I replied.

"Well I hope you make shopping here a weekly habit. You're very pretty and attractive." Said the man.

"Thank you so much. You're very kind to mention that. I hope we see one another again sometime." I replied blushing.

I had done it. I had attracted a man who clearly wanted to see me again. It was a small meeting, but it proved to me I was a very passable woman who could be desirable to men. On my way home I thought about all of the opportunities I could have if I found a boyfriend and the thought of it was really exciting.

My wife and Bob returned from their honeymoon two days together. Bob dropped her off and went home to be there when his wife got home. When Holly came into our house she saw me fully dressed, sitting on the bed in our bedroom and she said;

"Hi honey...You are really pretty! I love your dress and you hair and make-up. The estrogen and testosterone blockers have really done their work on you."

"Thanks baby...Did you and Bob have a good time at your romantic hotel?" I asked.

"You bet we did. Bob and I had full intercourse six times in two days. I made sure I did not lose a drop of his semen out of my pussy. Bob is such a great sex partner! I can't understand why my sister and he don't have more sex. I wore three different kinds of bridal lingerie for him and it really turned him on!" Smiled Holly.

"Sounds sexy...I'm really becoming addicted to all this estrogen. I can't wait to get more. Can we ask Bob to give me more injections in addition to the pills? I can't feel any trace of testicles in my scrotum and my breasts are filling out nicely. I'm so ready to live full-time as a girl. I think it's time for me to quit my job at your Dad's company and live here as a housewife until I can find a man who will want me for his wife." I said with excitement.

"Oh wow...You are really deep into this, and there's no turning back now. I would love for you to keep house for us here while you find men to date." Said Holly.

Over the next four months I lived full-time as a girl and fit my role perfectly. I was able to find four different men who wanted to date me and when they would arrive at the house to pick me up I would always introduce my wife as my 'sister" who I lived with. I no longer watched as Bob and Holly kept up their weekly sex sessions and Holly's sister never gave any indications that she knew her husband was fucking her younger sister. Things seemed to settle into a new normal until Holly came to me one day and said;

"I'm pregnant. I've counted backwards and it appears Bob got me pregnant when we had our two day honeymoon. I had a feeling I was very close to ovulating when we went away, but I did not want to miss the opportunity with Bob."

"What are you wanting to do?" I asked.

"Well...I'm going to have the baby and give it up for adoption, but I need you to stay here in the house with me a few more months so my sister will think you are the father. She knows you have been transitioning into a girl, but I can tell her you and I had sex one last time and you got me pregnant."

"You know I'm getting very close to a man I really adore, and I think he may ask me to marry him sooner than later. I had planned for you and me to get a divorce soon so I could be his bride." I replied.

"Just a few months more. Bob wants nothing to do with the baby. I've already made plans to have the baby adopted. I just don't want my sister to be suspicious. Bob and I want to continue to fuck. If you can do this for me, I will gladly help you become the bride you have always wanted to be. I'll be your maid of honor at your wedding and I'll be happy to walk down the aisle with you." Pleaded Holly.

"I'll do this for you. I do love you, and I would love for you to give me away at my wedding as I can't wait for the day I will be given to a man as his wife. And I can't lose touch with you and Bob as I need Bob to keep me supplied with my estrogen." I said with a smile.

It was only another four months when the boyfriend I was most in love with asked me to be his wife. He knew all about me as we had been together sexually several times and he wanted me to be his bride. My wife was close to eight months pregnant and our final divorce papers had been signed only two weeks before I was to become a beautiful bride.

On my wedding day my wife was eight and a half months pregnant as she walked me down the aisle and into the arms of a very handsome man I adored. I wore a beautiful floor length satin and white lace gown with a full complement of the most beautiful bridal lingerie I could find underneath. My make-up and hair were done perfectly. I was a stunning bride. When the minister said he could kiss the bride my new husband kissed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I was so emotionally taken by the fact I had just become someone's wife, my body reacted without my direction. My tiny penis was completely limp in my panties as it began to ejaculate semen at a slow and steady rate as my husband tongue kissed me. I had not ejaculated semen in close to three months and I felt the warm cream filling up the crotch of my panties under my gown. It was not noticeable to anyone around me which was a relief, but as I walked back down the aisle with my new husband my panties were soaking wet with my cum. It was a very sexy and emotional moment.

I have lived as a loving housewife for over five years now. My ex-brother in law keeps my supply of estrogen pills always filled. My ex-wife Holly continues to fuck her brother in law behind her sister's back. Holly had a baby girl from Bob getting her pregnant that she put up for adoption.

Given how this all started, everyone is living the life they wanted to live.

12