All Comments on 'Wife and Bull Conversation'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

You really know what makes us cuckolds click. Your stories are so true to our desires. We only want to worship our wives and make sure they get what we can’t give them. Please continue Lynn and Paul’s story. F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish I wasPaul!

Your story touches nerves I thought were forgotten.....I wish my Wife was still doing her Besties ex. I loved cleaning Her and babying Her when She got home,and how He'd tease me for being such a wimp towards Them. I'm too embarrassed to admit some of the things He made me do to Him as She watched......

ChastizedChastizedabout 5 years ago

Nice, thanks dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Nicely written. Very much captured the essence of the relationship. I hope you write more chapters... and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If I was Paul...

...I would ask to watch the two of you have sex. When he was on top you and just about to come I would place the muzzle of a 12 gauge shotgun against the base of his cock, just above his balls. Then I would pull the trigger, simultaneously blowing his cock and balls and your filthy whore cunt right off the two of you. I would then calmly watch you both spend the last few minutes of your lives suffering in indescribably excruciating pain in exactly the parts of your bodies where you gave each other such transcendent pleasure, with just enough time to ask yourselves whether your selfish sadistic behavior was worth the living hell of dying in this fashion.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Yawn. These stories follow a familiar pattern, almost as if they were created on a fill-in-the-blank form. I mean, all cucks have three-inch dicks, they're all premature ejaculators, and they're all these self-loathing, little milquetoasts. The wives start as innocent/naïve/virginal, but after this great awakening, she turns into a woman afflicted with pathological misandry, bent upon destroying her husband and turning any other man into a sexual object. Meanwhile, she maintains her $300K-a-year job and suffers no psychological, emotional or physical harm, despite the fact that she bareback fucks scores of men, whose dick-length and I.Q. numbers are interchangeable. The conflict, upon which any good story wholly depends, is predictable and elicits the same thoughts and feelings from the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that’s just you need to enforce a nice vomiting session when you ate something foul.

As for the... tale, plot and characters, laughable.

For the moral, happily just a fantasy. If in reality such human excuses exist and are content with their life; who gives a shit. Luckily they live not in places were they would be stoned to dead or in times were ( my favorite, eye tearing) they would be forced to take a ZyclonB shower.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story cuckold-guy. Not everyone’s cup of tea but believable and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

see i would kill a wife like that and the bull i would gun down him down that simple. women who do this are the most worthless women one could ever find. These kind of women know nothing of love and faithfullness and are horrible women. Oh i know cuck's think they are great but cuck's have some issues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In all seriousness i would set on fire any woman who tried to make me a cuckold and if i didn;t set her on fire i would beat her brains in with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i would wait for a wife lile i read there and make sure she is asleep and get my baseball bat and beat her till no one could identify her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

if my wife did any of those things to ma i would beat her brains in with a sledge hammer then set her on fire and i am dead ass serious.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I am just like her husband and so happy she has men who can give her pleasure a ways I could not. Only thing different is my wife no long touches my penis and insists we call it a clit and I have to rub it as such

katiegirl212katiegirl21211 months ago

One person keeps anonymously commenting on this over and over again with misogynist crap about beating any woman up who would do this. Well, this is story is very honest, and it works for all involved, so stop posting over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife destroying her husband and any man in him ,I doubt he fathered their daughters she totally destroying him now by this assole command...she don't deserve a husband, set him free ,no man wanted this humiliation for long

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam4 months ago

Love to katiegirl212 and her comment. I find great enjoyment from holding Dennises cock to my wife's beautiful vagina and asking him to please cum on her as she has a climax from his manhood. I admit freely I am not a worthy male.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Improved from your earlier efforts, but the dialogue is still quite wooden, like the characters are going through the motions to get to the next, freakier thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....