Wife and Daughter Take Yoga Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah looked at Emily, who smiled excitedly. In no time, Sarah crawled onto the bed and spread her legs above Emily's head. Emily didn't quite know what she was doing at first, but it didn't take her long to start licking Sarah's pussy until Sarah was practically screaming, "Ohhhh, yessss, honey, that's it, lick mommy's pussy good!"

"Oh my god, that's hot," Aaron said. He couldn't hold back any longer, so he pulled out and started shooting his load all over both of them. His first couple shots hit Sarah's tits and stomach, then the rest landed on Emily's perfect teenage body.

Sarah lay down next to Emily. They grinned at each other, then instinctively started making out with each other. As Aaron walked out of the room to go get his clothes and head home, he glanced at Lucas and said, "Go ahead, clean up the mess."

Lucas nervously crawled over to his girlfriend and her mom. They both giggled at him, presenting their bodies to him for Lucas to clean up. But as Sarah watched Lucas lick cum off Emily's tits, she couldn't resist joining in, and soon they had pushed Lucas aside and were cleaning each other off with their tongues. Quietly, Lucas zipped up his pants and raced home to finally jerk off to completion, imagining Aaron's cock inside him.

***

The next morning, while the family ate breakfast, Sarah told Charles that she and Emily were going to be getting another yoga lesson from Aaron, and suggested that Aaron stay over for dinner. Sarah had decided it would be funny to make Charles watch his own wife and daughter flirting with the hot next-door neighbor.

Emily stifled laughter at the invitation, although Charles didn't understand what was so funny. But he agreed; he figured might as well get to know his new neighbor, given how much time he was spending with his wife and daughter.

"You could invite Lucas, too," Charles suggested to Emily.

"Good idea, Daddy," Emily said. "I'm sure he'd be so happy to join us."

That evening, after a long day at work, Charles arrived at home to find Aaron sitting on his couch with his arms around Emily on one side and Sarah on the other. Emily and Sarah were both wearing short pajama shorts and tank tops, appearing to have changed out of their workout clothes into more comfy outfits. Aaron was wearing a pair of mesh gym shorts and a tight-fitting, sweat-stained t-shirt. Lucas was there too, sitting in a loveseat next to the couch.

"Uh...hi, everybody," Charles said awkwardly.

Emily and Sarah didn't move off of Aaron. They had all talked before Charles got home, and decided they were going to see how far they could push things before Charles did anything to stop them. Cuddling on the couch with him was just their opening gambit.

As Charles walked into the living room, Emily smiled up at him and said, "Hi, Daddy."

Aaron took his arm from around Emily and stretched it toward Charles. "Hi, I'm Aaron, nice to meet you."

Charles hesitantly held his hand toward Aaron, who shook Charles's hand firmly, kind of hurting him, before placing it back around Emily. "Nice to meet you too," Charles said awkwardly. "Well...you all look comfortable."

Sarah smiled up at Charles, resting her head on Aaron's chest. "Oh, yeah, sorry, honey, Aaron just makes such a comfy pillow."

Emily nuzzled into Aaron's chest and said, "Mmm, yeah, so comfy." Her hand rested on Aaron's flat stomach.

Charles cleared his throat and said, "Well...your boyfriend's right there, don't you think...?" He just trailed off, not sure how to press the issue.

"Oh, I don't mind, sir," Lucas interjected. "I get it, Aaron does look verrry comfortable."

Charles was about to encourage Lucas to stand up for himself, but then he noticed a little white glob of something at the corner of Lucas's lips. "Um, you've got a little something..." Charles said, gesturing.

Lucas brought his hand to his lips, surprised, then licked the white glob up. "Oh, sorry," Lucas said. "Uh, I had a cupcake with vanilla icing on it earlier, must be that." Emily and Sarah and Aaron all seemed to be stifling laughter, but again Charles couldn't see what was so funny.

Charles looked back at the couch. Aaron's fingers were sliding gently up and down his wife and daughter's arms, as they both rubbed their hands up and down Aaron's stomach and chest. "Um...well...you're not gonna make room for me on the couch?" he asked awkwardly.

"Oh, honey, don't be rude to our guest," Sarah said. "Just sit over there." She gestured dismissively to the chair across from Lucas on the other side of the couch.

Reluctantly, Charles sat. "So, what about dinner? Shouldn't you be cooking?"

He saw Aaron give him a kind of disgusted look, and felt a little ashamed at his rudeness. Sarah said, "We ordered some pizza, honey, it's in the kitchen. I think there's a couple slices left for you."

"Oh, of course, yeah, sorry," Charles said, not wanting to seem like a jerk. "So, um, how was yoga today?"

"Mmm, so great," Sarah said, rubbing Aaron's chest. "Aaron gives us both such good workouts."

"Yeah, I got to see what he does with them," Lucas said. "It's, um, very impressive."

"Oh really?" Charles asked. They all seemed to be sharing looks with each other, little smiles on their faces.

"Yeah, just like, all the different positions he puts them in," Lucas said.

"Oh, good," Charles said innocently. "Sounds like fun."

"Very fun," Aaron said, grinning. "Gotta say, some of my clients are more fun to work with than others, and your wife and daughter are two of the all-time best. Definitely don't mind having to put my hands all over these two beautiful ladies."

Charles watched Aaron's hands slide down around Sarah and Emily's bare waists, squeezing them closer to him. "Okay, now, let's keep things appropriate," Charles said, trying to sound stern. Just then, his phone buzzed. "Oh, sorry, my boss is texting me, give me one second." He started tapping away at his phone.

Sarah and Emily had seen this before - Charles would sometimes get preoccupied on his phone for minutes at a time. Emily took this as an opportunity. She grabbed her mom's hand and slid it down Aaron's stomach until she was groping his crotch through his mesh shorts. Sarah and Emily both began rubbing their hands up and down Aaron's cock. Charles remained focused on his texting. Aaron laughed silently as Lucas stared, his mouth agape.

"Ya know, honey," Sarah said as she squeezed Aaron's dick. "Sometimes I feel a little bad doing my workouts with Aaron. I feel like you might get a little jealous if you saw what we did."

"Mm?" Charles said, barely listening.

A tent was clearly forming in Aaron's shorts. Emily hiked up one of his short legs so that his erection started poking out the bottom, then wrapped her hand around it and started stroking. If Charles had looked up even for a second, he would have seen his daughter giving a handjob to his next door neighbor.

Aaron squeezed one of Sarah's tits and quietly kissed her neck as she said, "Yeah, I mean, he can get, ya know, very hands on."

"Mmhm," Charles said, typing on his phone. "Sounds good."

Sarah giggled, then gave Aaron a quick kiss. "Yeah, it is good, honestly," she said, then kissed him again, this time sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Emily started getting nervous, so she slid Aaron's shorts back down over his cock. Sarah and Aaron stopped making out too - just in time, as Charles set his phone down and looked up at them. Aaron's hand was still resting lightly on Sarah's breast, and the tent in Aaron's shorts was beyond obvious. Charles stared at it for a second, then awkwardly cleared his throat and said, "Um, uh, Aaron, you've uh...got a...uh..." He motioned his head toward Aaron's crotch, trying to wordlessly alert Aaron to the obviousness of his erection.

Aaron looked down. "What, this?" he said, bouncing his cock up and down in his shorts. "Kinda hard to avoid with these hotties around."

Emily giggled. "Oh, yeah, don't worry, Daddy, Aaron just gets hard sometimes, it's not a big deal, we understand."

"What?" Charles asked, shocked. "This happens a lot?"

Sarah giggled. "Well, honey, come on, poor Aaron has to watch two attractive women doing yoga in skimpy gym clothes right in front of him. Wouldn't you expect him to get hard sometimes?" Charles stammered, not knowing what to say. Sarah adopted a stern expression and prodded, "Or are you saying we're not attractive? Is that it?"

"No, of course not," Charles said. "You're both very beautiful, of course."

"Yeah, they are," Aaron said, bringing his arms from around their shoulders so he could start rubbing their smooth, bare thighs up and down. "I'm pretty jealous of all the fun I'm sure you and Sarah have."

Charles looked around sheepishly, thinking about how he and Sarah hadn't had sex in quite some time. "Um, uh..." he stammered.

Sarah and Aaron both laughed. Aaron said, "No? Oh, well, I'm sure Emily and Lucas are having a great time together."

Lucas giggled, staring at Aaron's hard-on bouncing in his shorts and licking his lips. "We sure do," he agreed.

Now they were all laughing, except Charles. Charles started to feel sweaty and uncomfortable. He was also noticing his daughter's body pressed against this muscular guy, his strong hand resting firmly on her smooth thigh, and was confused as to why he was getting an erection.

Emily noticed her father's gaze. "Are you staring at me, Daddy?"

"What?" Charles said, startled. "Uh, no, no..."

Emily smirked. "It's okay, Daddy, I see the way you look at me sometimes. I know you find me sexy."

"What?" Charles said, sweating more. "But you're my daughter."

"I know," Emily said. "You still stare at me all the time."

Aaron laughed. "Seriously, dude? I mean, she's definitely a little hottie, but she's your own daughter."

"I...I..." Charles stuttered. "I do not stare at her!"

Emily giggled. "Okay, okay. So...if I offered to show you some of the poses Aaron's taught me, you wouldn't be interested in that?" she asked.

"I...uh...well..." Charles stammered.

Sarah chuckled. "I haven't seen you this excited in a long time, Charles," she teased.

Before Charles could say anything, Emily stood up straight. Charles hadn't been able to tell when she was sitting, but now she could see that the midriff of her tank top was torn off and hung only a few inches below her breasts. Charles couldn't help but stare, mouth open, especially since Emily's nipples were clearly poking through the fabric. Emily giggled. "You're so obvious, Daddy. You're, like, staring at my tits."

"Honey!" Charles said, surprised at his daughter's language.

"Do you want to see my poses or not?" Emily asked, stretching her arms over her head so that Charles could now see a little bit of underboob.

"I...well..." Charles didn't know what to say. "I mean, I'm interested in seeing what you've learned, sure."

Emily giggled. "Mmhm, sure."

"Oh, stop teasing the poor bastard," Aaron said. "Go on, get into cobra pose."

"Okay," Emily said obediently.

On the floor in front of her father, Emily lay flat on her stomach then pushed her chest up with her hands, back arched. Aaron got up and stood in front of her, so that her face was basically staring directly at Aaron's tented shorts. "There you go, make sure you bring that head up," Aaron said, holding Emily's head gently and bringing it straight. As he did, his erection was clearly rubbing back and forth on her face.

"Um, excuse me, your...uh..." Charles interrupted.

"His what?" Sarah asked, amused.

"His, uh...well...his penis," Charles said, blushing.

"His big, hard penis?" Sarah asked.

"Mmhm," Charles said softly, staring as the tent in Aaron's shorts rested on Emily's nose.

"It's okay, honey, he does this with us all the time," Sarah said.

"Bridge pose," Aaron told Emily.

Quickly, Emily turned herself over so she was on her back, then raised her butt up in the air with her knees bent and her legs spread. Aaron kneeled between Emily's legs, his hands rubbing up and down each of her bare thighs, the tent in his shorts rubbing against her crotch. Charles leaned forward in his chair a little to get a closer look, noticing a wet spot emerging in Emily's shorts.

"You two both do this with Aaron regularly?" Charles asked.

Sarah laughed. "Yes, honey. Why, is there a problem?"

Aaron reached his hands around to grab Emily's butt, pulling it up toward his crotch. "Come on, girl, raise that cute little ass up in the air," he said, smiling down at her.

"Mmm, yes, sir," Emily said obediently, smiling up at him as the wet spot in her shorts grew larger.

Charles looked over at Lucas, who was staring, open-mouthed, his hand lightly rubbing his crotch. "Lucas, you're okay with your girlfriend doing this?"

Lucas looked at Charles and smiled. "Oh, yes, sir, they've let me watch their workouts a couple times now, I really enjoy it."

Charles looked surprised, then looked back over at Aaron and Emily. Aaron's erection was clearly sliding back and forth across his daughter's pussy as she raised her butt up and down with Aaron's assistance. This was also causing the bottom of her tank top to rise up higher and higher, revealing even more underboob. Charles was becoming acutely aware of the hard-on pressing against his pants.

Lucas started giggling as he watched Charles' reactions. "Sir, I think you need to relax a little, why don't you come over here and sit next to me?"

Charles struggled to take his eyes off his daughter, glancing at Lucas, who was tapping the space next to him on the loveseat and biting his lower lip.

"Honey," Sarah said. "Lucas is right. It's obvious you're not going to do anything to stop us, so we're going to show you everything we've been doing while you're at work. So you should get comfortable with him over there."

Charles sat there for a moment as Aaron, Emily, and Sarah all stared at him expectantly. Charles felt butterflies in his stomach and sweat in his armpits. Slowly, he stood up. Aaron, Emily, and Sarah all stifled laughter at the sight of the small tent in his pants. Charles covered his crotch with his hands and scurried over to sit next to Lucas.

As soon as Charles sat down, Lucas kind of nuzzled close next to him, placing a hand on Charles' thigh and rubbing it. Charles was a little freaked out, but Lucas said, "It's okay, sir, just relax and enjoy the show." Charles took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down.

"Hey, baby, I'm getting kind of hot, come here and take my shirt off," Aaron told Sarah.

Sarah did not hesitate to go kneel down next to Aaron and slip his shirt over his head, revealing his toned, muscular chest and abs. She also did not hesitate to start rubbing up and down his chest and abs with her hands.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Charles objected.

"Shhh," Lucas whispered, his mouth inches from Charles' ear, his hand rising higher up Charles' leg, touching his erection.

"Honey," Sarah said, her hand resting on Aaron's sculpted abs. "I told you, this is what we do while you're away. Either watch and have fun or we'll go straight to the bedroom."

Charles stared, his gaze moving down to his daughter's lithe body, legs spread before this muscular young stud.

Aaron laughed. "Yeah, that's what we thought," he said. His hand slid up Emily's bare midriff to the bottom of her tank top. "Fucking beta pervert. You can't wait to see your own daughter's tits, can you?"

Charles couldn't say anything. Lucas's hand crept up further, rubbing his crotch gently.

Aaron rested his hands on Emily's tank top, pushing it up just below her breasts. Emily, who was beginning to sweat from staying in this position, looked over at her father. "Daddy?" she asked. "Is Aaron right? You want to see your daughter's titties?"

Still, Charles could only stare. Lucas leaned in close, his lips practically touching Charles' ear, and whispered, "Answer her." He gave Charles' cock a light squeeze as he said it.

"Yes, please," Charles croaked, to everybody else's amusement.

"Oh my god, I married such a loser," Sarah said, then started kissing Aaron's neck and chest. "Not a real man like you."

"Go on, give your pervert daddy a little show," Aaron told Emily with a light slap on the ass. Relieved, Emily brought her body back down to the floor and relaxed. Aaron led Sarah back to the couch. They sat down and started making out, their hands all over each other. Charles couldn't believe his own wife was acting this way.

He was quickly distracted from this, however, because Emily was standing up and stepping right in front of him. Her tight body looked so amazing. "Don't even think about touching me," she said with a smirk, then quickly slipped off her tank top in one motion. Charles mouth dropped open as he stared at his daughter's round, perky tits. She brought her hands up and gave them a sexy little squeeze, then kneeled down close in front of her father. "What do you want to do with these?" she asked sexily.

"Suck on them," Charles blurted out without thinking.

Emily immediately burst out laughing and pulled away from him. "Oh my god, you're so gross," she said.

"I'm...I'm sorry," Charles said, embarrassed.

Still laughing, Emily looked at Lucas and said, "Take his dick out."

Smiling, Lucas said, "Okay." He quickly started unbuttoning and unzipping Charles' pants, then pulled out a rock-hard, 4-inch cock.

Emily burst out laughing again. "Oh my god, Mom, how have you put up with this little-dicked loser this whole time?"

Charles looked over at his wife, shocked to see that her top was now off too, and she had pulled out Aaron's massive cock, stroking it up and down. Sarah laughed and said, "I don't know, sweetie, I guess I just didn't know what I was missing until I met Aaron." Without a second thought, she brought her head down and started sucking Aaron's cock.

"Oh shit," Charles said. Lucas was now giving Charles a handjob, and Charles was struggling not to cum.

Emily giggled. "Oh my god, you like watching your own wife suck another guy's dick?"

Charles just stared, until Emily stepped in front of his line of sight, and he went back to staring at Emily's tits, which were bouncing as she giggled. She sexily tucked her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts. "You wanna see your little girl's pussy?" she asked.

Charles, throat dry, could only nod. He was vaguely aware that Lucas was kissing his neck as he continued to stroke him.

Emily turned around, stuck her butt out, then pulled down her shorts and panties. Charles stared at her round little butt as her shorts dropped to the floor. Then she turned around and Charles could see her shaved pussy, lips glistening. Emily fingered it lightly, teasing him.

Charles couldn't resist. He brought his hand up and reached out, trying to touch his naked daughter's body. Emily backed up and cried out, "Ew, no, get away from me! This body is for real men like Aaron."

Aaron saw this while Sarah was bobbing up and down on his cock. He pushed Sarah off of him, stormed over to Charles. Emily went back to the couch to sit next to Sarah. Standing naked and sweaty in front of Charles, Aaron leaned into Charles' face and said, "You try to touch her again and I will seriously fuck you up, understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," Charles said submissively. Aaron stood back up straight. Lucas was practically in heaven, seeing this perfect adonis standing before him, his big cock sticking straight ahead. Lucas licked his lips and gave Charles' cock a squeeze. Lucas wished he could reach out and stroke Aaron's non-pathetic dick, but he knew Aaron would never allow that.

"Fucking pussy," Aaron said to Charles, disgusted. Charles could only look up at this bigger, stronger, younger man, scared and embarrassed. "It's amazing how many fucking beta bitches like you are around."