Wife and Daughter Take Yoga Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, you mean he's not the only one?" Emily asked, cuddling with her naked mom.

"Fuck no," Aaron said. "I've fucked so many horny housewives and girlfriends who aren't getting what they need. Usually just behind their husbands' or boyfriends' backs, but you'd be amazed how many times we get caught and the husband or boyfriend just starts watching and jerking off like a little bitch."

"Really? What's wrong with them?" Sarah asked, sliding her fingers into her daughter's wet pussy.

"They're fucking pussies," Aaron said, still looking down at Charles with disgust. "Isn't that right?" Charles just looked down. Aaron reached out and slapped him across the face. "I asked you a question, sissy."

"Yes," Charles said.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm a pussy," Charles said. Lucas kept stroking him as he was humiliated.

"And what do you want right now more than anything?" Aaron asked.

"To see you fuck my wife and daughter," Charles said.

"You don't want to fuck them yourselves?" Aaron asked.

Charles hesitated. "I do...but I'd rather see a real man like you give them what they need."

Aaron started smirking, then looked back at Sarah and Emily. "See what I mean?" he said. "So many fucking losers like this who can't keep their women satisfied. Just give them the opportunity and they'll become your total bitch." He turned back to Charles.

"Please," Charles begged. "Please go fuck them."

"Oh, I will," Aaron said. "Then I'm gonna take them back into your bed and we're not gonna come out for days."

"Yes, sir," Charles agreed. "You deserve them."

Aaron could only laugh and then walk back to the couch, sitting between Sarah and Emily. Both girls started kissing Aaron's body, then moved down to share his cock.

Charles watched in amazement as his wife and daughter enjoyed this other guy's big cock. Lucas continued to stroke him, then started kissing his neck again. Charles looked over and asked Lucas, "So he turned you into a, um, bitch too, huh?"

Lucas giggled. "No, I'm just gay and I love watching Aaron fuck. He's sooooo sexy."

"Oh," Charles said.

Lucas laughed. "And it's pretty funny watching him turn you into a bitch," he said, still stroking. "Oh, look," he prodded, and Charles looked back at the couch. Emily was getting on top of Aaron, straddling him and slowly easing his cock inside her pussy. Lucas leaned in and whispered in Charles' ear, "That's your own daughter, you fucking pervert. You're just gonna sit here and watch her ride cock like a slut?"

"Nnnghh," Charles groaned, watching Aaron suck on Emily's tits.

Lucas giggled. "Oh my god, you're gonna squirt your pathetic load all over yourself watching your own daughter get fucked? Really?"

"Fuck, wait, I don't wanna cum yet, I wanna see him fuck my wife too," Charles begged.

Lucas increased the pace of his stroking. "You don't deserve to see that," Lucas said. "Or your wife and daughter eating each other out. You know they do that too?

"Oh fuck," Charles said.

"That's it, no point trying to last, just go ahead and squirt your useless load watching your daughter sliding up and down that big, beautiful cock."

"Fuuuuuuuck," Charles moaned as his cum started to dribble out onto Lucas's hand.

"He came already, you guys," Lucas said. Aaron, Emily, and Sarah all looked over and laughed.

"Aw, poor baby, guess you don't get to see your wife have a real orgasm," Sarah teased.

Charles sighed, disappointed in himself.

"Go ahead to Emily's room, you can sleep there," Sarah told him. Emily's moans were escalating now as Aaron started fucking her more vigorously.

Charles stood up and started walking out of the room, head hung low.

"We expect breakfast in the morning!" Sarah called. He could still hear their laughter as he closed his daughter's bedroom door and lay down in her bed.