Wife & Elderly Neighbor's Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura continues to fall deeper for older black man.
4k words
4.57
28.6k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please catch up on the characters and story so far in Part 1. I'm new to submitting here so I appreciate everyone's kind words and constructive feedback.

CHAPTER 13

Laura still can't believe she cheated again with Sean, this time in her house. She tried to end it with Sean but she just couldn't resist him.

That evening, Tom tries to make love to Laura. She doesn't want to but she's feeling guilty for cheating. As Tom mounts her missionary with his penis in a condom, she can't help but feel empty. Tom begins to have sex with her, thinking he's a stud. Laura pretends to enjoy it.

Deep down, part of her wants to. It's her husband. She still loves him. She wraps her legs around him, to try and get him deeper. But all that does is make him cum sooner.

That night, Laura curls up to Tom but yet her mind and emotions are so conflicted. Tom is a great provider. He loves her. So how could she have cheated. Not once but twice with Sean. On top of that, Sean came inside her that second time, a privilege that Tom hasn't even had before. What if she gets pregnant, she worries as Tom sleeps next to her.

Yet she can't stop thinking of Sean and how he made her feel, how many times and with such intensity he made her orgasm. She can't stop thinking about his take-charge attitude.

In the morning, Tom kisses her goodbye. "I had a wonderful night with you," he says to her.

"Me too, honey," she says, lying to herself and thinking about Tom didn't bother to make her cum.

Tom is heading into work around 8:30 a.m. and Laura isn't planning on going over to Tonya's until the afternoon. So after Tom leaves, she changes into jeans and a top.

About 8:45 a.m., Tom calls. Laura figures he forgot something.

"Hey hon, what's up?" Laura answers. "Forget something?"

"Oh, no. I didn't forget anything," Tom answers. "I just passed the corner of 25th Avenue and I swear I saw that thug Sean. Looks like he is on his way to Tonya's. You should avoid him. Like I said, he's trouble. I can tell."

"Oh!" Laura gasps a bit, wondering if Sean is coming to see her. "Don't worry hon. I do think you're overreacting. But I'll be careful. I have no plans to go over there this morning."

"I'm NOT overreacting," Tom says. "Don't defend him. He is trouble. You know he spent time in prison, right?"

"Yes, I knew that. Tonya told me. Back in his 20s," she says.

"Ok, Ok. But just be careful," he says.

Laura hangs up with Tom. Less than 10 minutes later, she hears the doorbell ring. When she opens it, it's Sean. She blushes. "Hi, Sean," she says. "Come on in."

"What brings you over?" she asks as he steps in.

As soon as the door closes, Sean pushes her back against it. Firmly.

"I needed to see you," he says, leaning down and kissing her.

He kisses her deep, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He runs his hands up and down her body. He kisses her neck. He moves to cup and knead both breasts over her top.

"Oh mmmm," Laura moans as Sean makes out with her.

Sean then breaks the kiss and begins pushing down on her shoulders. He pushes her down to her knees. He undoes his jeans and pulls them down. His big cock springs free. She's face to face with it.

"I need to know how well you blow me," he says matter of factly.

Laura sees his massive cock, not fully hard yet. She doesn't give Tom blowjobs often. But here she is on her knees before Sean. She takes his cock in both her hands. She strokes it as she leans in and kisses the head. She licks around it and then up and down the shaft.

She feels it grow as she strokes it and then she twirls her tongue around the big head. She sucks him into her mouth. Sean breaths harder. He rests his hands on the door and looks down to see his big growing cock inside her mouth and he loves what he sees and feels.

"Mmmm yeah babe, that's good. More. Keep going," he says. "Mmm yeah!"

Here she is, on her knees, between Sean and the front door of her own house, giving this big older black man a blowjob.

She continues to suck him in and out while she strokes him. He's huge and rock hard now and she keeps bobbing her head on his manhood.

She even moans around it. At one point, she takes him out of her mouth and kisses and licks her way down the shaft to his balls. She kisses each one. Tugging on them gently with her lips. He moans out.

Laura feels proud of herself as she hears Sean breathing harder and moaning in pleasure. She looks up into his eyes from her knees and works her way back up his shaft by dragging her tongue along it. She begins sucking again. She varies the pace and depth. Sometimes using her hands. Other times reaching around to hold his ass as she sucks. Other times cupping his big black hairy balls as she sucks him.

She's proving a natural cocksucker.

She's been giving him this intense blowjob for 10 minutes when Sean reaches down and wraps his hands in her hair. He pushes his cock deeper into her mouth, pushing her head to the door.

She's trapped between him and the door. He thrusts into her mouth. He grips her hair and head. She's forced to hold onto his thighs for support.

She's stunned a man would do this to a woman, fuck her face like this. But why does she find it so erotic. She finds it more erotic as she hears Sean moaning and getting close to cumming. She's never swallowed Tom's cum before.

"OHH YES LAURA TAKE IT!" Sean moans as he begins to shoot into her mouth and down her throat. He's holding her onto his cock. He is cumming a ton.

She has no choice but to swallow. She can barely keep up. But instead of finding it gross she loves how he tastes

Sean finally finishes but keeps himself inside her mouth for a little extra time. Finally he pulls out, making her lick him clean.

He puts his cock away and helps her up.

"You're amazing," he says, making her blush. "I'll be having that again!"

He leans down and kisses her forehead.

"I've got a full day collecting rent on all my properties," he says. "We'll have lunch tomorrow. I'll pick you up at noon."

CHAPTER 14

That afternoon, Laura goes over to Tonya's around 3 pm. They catch up on some other things before Tonya switches the subject.

"Listen. Next weekend is the wedding of my sister's granddaughter. You're going to be Sean's date for it," she says.

Laura blushes. "Oh my!"

"Don't even think about saying no," Tonya says. "He's into you. And you're into him. I know. I heard you all yesterday from outside my house."

"Oh god. You did?" Laura turns red.

"Yes. So tell Tom you're going with me to the wedding," Tonya says. "It's all weekend. So you'll get some good quality time with Sean."

"Oh my!" Laura says turning red. "But how will I get away from Tom? Tom does NOT like Sean."

"I figured. So we're going to tell Tom that Sean can't make the wedding and I've asked you to take his spot and help me drive there. Since it's out of town."

"I can tell him that. But will it work?" Laura says. "I don't know. I'm worried."

"You'll convince him," Tonya says.

That evening, Laura breaks the news to Tom.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. What if that Sean guy is there," Tom says.

"He's not. That's why Tonya wants me to go. He couldn't make it and was going to help Tonya drive. So she's asking me to take his spot."

Tom relaxes in relief. "Oh good. Then I think that would be OK," he says. "But I was hoping we could spend the weekend together. And you know, hook up again."

"Honey I know," Laura says. "But I really should help and go with Tonya."

Here Laura is, denying a weekend with her husband for what will no doubt be a weekend where Sean fucks her. She can't help but feel guilty but at the same time she remembers a weekend a few months ago when Tom promised the same thing but then never bothered to initiate the lovemaking.

"You're right," Tom says. "You've been a good neighbor to Tonya. It will be good to help her out then."

CHAPTER 15

The next day Sean takes Laura to lunch and they have a wonderful time and actually talk about all their interests.

Laura is surprised they've even read some of the same books and watched some of the same movies. Laura complains about the service at a restaurant that's getting buzz and learns Sean has been there too.

"The place is crap. overrated," he says.

"I know!! Why do people rave about it?" she says, knowing it was a place Tom picked to go to lunch one day. "I hated it."

They finish lunch, as would any normal couple. Like Tom and Laura did the other day, the day Sean met Tom out in front of Tonya's house.

But unlike Tom who took Laura home and got busy on his own things, Sean needs her body again and plans to take her back to his place.

When they arrive, he takes her straight into his bedroom but this time he takes his time with her, first going down on her and eating her pussy and fingering her to not just one but two orgasms.

As he lays back in the bed, he lets her get up between his legs to eagerly begin giving him a blowjob. He kneads and squeezes her big tits as they hang sexily as she leans over his manhood to suck him.

As much as he would love to cum in her mouth again, he wants her pussy. No he needs her pussy. His cock needs to be inside her.

He pulls her up on top of him and helps her lower down onto his cock. "Ride me!"

Laura lowers down onto Sean's huge cock, gasping and moaning. "Oh so big," she moans, hands resting on Sean's chest. "Oh god. Oh so biggg!"

"Oh yeah," Sean moans, reaching up to grab both of her tits and kneading them. "Such a tight cunt. Yes. Bitch."

Laura begins working up and down, back and forth on Sean. She gasps as he meets her with thrusts up into her pussy.

She tosses her hair side to side as she rides. She's panting. Moaning.

Suddenly, Laura's phone rings. It's sitting on the bed next to Sean, having been tossed there when they first came into the bedroom.

Laura just wants to ignore it as she rides, getting so much pleasure from Sean's huge cock buried deep into her pussy.

But Sean reaches over and grabs the phone. He notices the caller ID. It's Tom. He shows the phone to her. She gasps. She nods no.

He insists. "Answer it!" he demands. "And don't stop riding me!"

Laura takes the phone and nervously answers. "Hey hon. What's up?" she says breathing hard.

She's so scared and nervous but her pussy is on fire. Will Tom figure it out?

Sean can hear Tom on the other end of the line.

"Why are you out of breath?" Tom asks.

"I'm... I'm on the... treadmill," she lies, as Sean reaches up again and kneads and squeezes her tits as she rides. She bites her lip.

Sean thrusts up into her. Her eyes roll back.

"Oh ok," Tom says. "Listen, I'll be home around 6:30 tonight. You haven't seen that thug Sean around right?!"

"Oh god no!" she gasps as Sean thrusts up and she lies to Tom. "I should umm finish my workout."

"Ok yes sure," Tom says. "But La..."

"I'll see you tonight," Laura says. "Love you."

She hangs up on Tom, cutting him off and dropping the phone on the bed. It bounces to the floor with a thud.

She leans down on Sean's chest and climaxes, her third orgasm of the afternoon. "Oh oh god oh god," she moans.

"So he thinks I'm a thug?" Sean says, thrusting up into her hard.

She gasps. "Yesssssss!"

Sean then flips her over on her back, pins both of her legs back to her chest and pushes his cock back hard into her.

She gasps and squeals and moans out. She looks up into his eyes and sees the passion, lust and desire he has for her body and she moans. It's even more intense as if he now has to take her more intensely after hearing Tom describe him as a thug.

"Well, if he thinks I'm a thug, then let me show him what a thug can do to his wife!" he says as he thrusts down into Laura and her pussy harder than before.

"Take. This. Thug's big black cock, bitch"

Laura has never been talked to like this with Tom before. Here she is being called a bitch as Sean fucks her -- after a lunch that was deep and meaningful and where she had connection. She moans deeply, though, finding the contrast erotic, finding herself even more turned on knowing Sean has this animalistic desire for her body.

"Oh oh fuck me. Yes. Sean!" she gasps as he slams down into her and keeps on pounding her.

Sean pounds down into her balls deep. She gasps and moans and pants. The bed creaks. The headboard slams the wall. Right in the middle of the day.

"Yeah take this thug's big black cock more," he says. "Shit yes your pussy is so fucking good!"

Laura has never been fucked so powerfully as Sean slams down into her deep. "OH OH SEAN OH OH YES OH FUUUCKKKK!!"

The fucking is loud. Her cries of passion are loud. His moans are loud. The sound of his big black cum-filled balls slapping against her echoes in the bedroom.

"Oh oh oh god. Oh ahhhhhhhh," she moans in her fourth orgasm of the afternoon.

Sean unpins her legs and moves them down as he keeps fucking her. He loves how her big tits jiggle and shake with each powerful thrust.

He's now proving to her his endurance. She already was amazed by it earlier but Sean just keeps going. But soon he's ready to cum and he thrusts hard into her pussy as he begins to unload his seed into her.

He roars out in pleasure and desire as he begins filling her up.

"YESSSSSS TAKE THIS THUG'S CUM LAURA!!!!!!!!!"

CHAPTER 16

Laura doesn't see Sean over the weekend. But he comes over mid-morning on Monday to her house and fucks her in the bed she shares with Tom. He makes her ride him and fucks her in the prone position, lasting a full 45 minutes. He made her cum twice. He again came inside her pussy.

On Wednesday, Tonya barges into Laura's house just after Tom leaves for work.

"Laura, we're going shopping," Tonya says, walking into the kitchen where Laura is finishing up a few things.

"Say what?"

"Shopping. We need to get you a bunch of new outfits for the wedding," Tonya says.

"Oh, I see. Are you sure?" Laura says.

"Yes. Look," Tonya says, pulling out a piece of paper with the wedding weekend schedule. "You're Sean's date and here are the family events that you will be at, so you will need to have new, sexy -- yes, classy too -- outfits for each one."

Tonya points to a rehearsal dinner on Friday night. Then to a brunch on Saturday.

"I hear there's even a pool at the vineyard and resort where the wedding is, so you'll need a new bikini," Tonya says.

Then there's the late afternoon wedding on Saturday, followed by low-key events on Sunday.

"Plus, you'll want something sexy and relaxing to wear on the drive," Tonya says. "Now, let's get going!"

Tonya and Laura drive and go to a boutique in a part of town Laura has never been to before.

They go in and begin looking around. "Let's find a dress for Friday night first," Tonya says.

First, she pulls out a blue mini dress, which would hold up and display Laura's big tits nicely.

"Oh, you'd look great in this," Tonya says.

"Oh that's nice but so short," Laura responds.

"Nonsense!"

"Oh wait, this is even better," Tonya says, pulling out a pink, satin mini dress with a lacy bust.

She holds it up to Laura.

"Oh this will be perfect!"

Laura gasps. "But Tonya, it almost looks like lingerie! I couldn't."

"Yes you can, now go try it on," Tonya says, pushing her toward the changing room.

Laura tries it on, with no bra of course, and shows Tonya. She adjusts her boobs a bit as she models it.

"Definitely! Sean is going to love you in that! Perfect. That's the one. No buts, got it! This is it. Final decision."

"Now, to find something cute for that brunch," Tonya says.

Tonya finds a flowery short skirt and top set. It's another top that is just held together by one thin string -- like the one Laura wore on her first date with Sean.

"This is perfect. You'll look stunning in it," Tonya says. "It will show off your girls nicely."

"Tonya! I can't believe it," she says. "I'll be around you and Sean's family. It's too skimpy!"

"Stop it! You've got the goods, remember!" Tonya says. "Now, I think over here I saw the perfect dress for the wedding."

Tonya finds it. "I know it's a little longer but it will be perfect. It will hug your curves in the right spots and really present your tits to Sean in a hot way," Tonya says, making Laura turn red.

As they approach the counter to buy the three outfits, Laura worries about the cost. The outfits aren't cheap and how will she explain the costs to Tom.

"Tonya, these are expensive. How will I tell Tom," Laura says.

"Oh, you don't worry about a thing, honey!" Tonya says, pulling out a wad of $100 bills.

Laura gasps as she sees. "Sean has this covered!"

"Oh god, really?" Laura says, blushing and smiling.

The two then walk a few stores down to another boutique that specializes in swimsuits.

"We've got to get you a sexy bikini," Tonya says.

Laura and Tonya shop around until deciding on a sexy bikini that shows off her breasts nicely and has a skimpy bottom.

The two visit a couple more stores before heading back. As they pull up to Laura's house, Tonya tells her she'll keep the new clothes at her house, and when she comes over right before leaving on Friday, she can pack them up for the trip. Laura agrees that is the best approach.

She doesn't see Sean on Thursday, so when Friday rolls around, it's been since Monday since Sean has fucked her.

CHAPTER 17

Laura tells Tom that she'll be driving with Tonya in her car to the wedding. It's about 2.5 to 3 hours away by car.

"We'll probably leave pretty soon in the morning," Laura tells Tom on Thursday night. "And then I think the plan is to be back Sunday night."

Tom makes love to Laura again that night, and she fakes it. Tom lasts less than five minutes, but deep down, what bothers Laura is how Tom thinks he was such a stud. He didn't even bother to make her cum -- again -- and help her finish. She is very mad at Tom for that, but holds it in and doesn't let it out. Tom came inside his condom. He's never had her bareback.

As Laura goes to sleep, part of her remains conflicted. She does truly love Tom and care for him -- or so she thinks -- but she can't get her mind off Sean. Every time she thinks about him, thinks about how he has fucked her, thinks about how many times he has made her cum, she feels her pussy tingling. Part of her now is so excited to be his date for the wedding, even though deep down she knows it's dangerous to have this affair.

The next morning, she kisses Tom goodbye. She tries to tell him she doesn't know how busy the weekend will be but will try to call or text to let him know what's going on. He says not to worry. He'll probably get a round of golf in and play his online video game.

Laura then gets ready, wearing a short skirt and classy but skimpy top, and heads over to Tonya's.

"Hey Laura, excited for the weekend?" Tonya asks.

"Yes. But nervous too," she replies.

"You'll do great," Tonya says. "Here, bring your suitcase over here. Let's pack your new outfits."

Laura sets her suitcase down on the couch and Tonya brings over the new outfits. But then Tonya takes over and opens up the suitcase and starts going through Laura's things.

"Tonya! What are you doing?!" Laura questions.

"I'm just checking to see if you have anything inappropriate for the weekend," Tonya says. "Like these."

Tonya pulls out Laura's panties.

"You don't need these," Tonya says, setting them aside.

Laura is shocked. She gasps. She turns red.

"What?! What do you mean?! I can't go without panties," Laura objects.

"Shit, yes you can," Tonya says. "And you don't need these, either."

Tonya pulls out the bras she has in the suitcase.

"These are pretty sexy bras and panties but there's a time and a place for them. This weekend is NOT one of those times," Tonya says sternly. "You need to be as accessible as possible this weekend for Sean."

12