All Comments on 'Wife & Elderly Neighbor's Son Pt. 02'

by stomp_stories

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
62canman62canman2 months ago

5 stars……I love cheating wives!! What I find hard to believe, is her husband can’t even tell her cunt has been resized. Most women need at least a week or two for it to snap back to normal. I love fucking a married girl and filling them up. I hope he gets to bang her for about a month straight 2 - 3 times a week. She’ll be knocked up for sure. She will be hooked on big cock for ever. Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More! Hurry with part 3 please

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

This is a major problem with authors like you: you think that adultery is hot and that a woman will stay married even if she does nothing. You can’t tell us she loves Tom because she doesn’t.

It’s one thing to use Sean for sex, everyone gets the rocks off and then go back to Tom for even more hanky panky and her regular life; but she’s not. She gives Sean the best of herself and leaves Tom the leftovers.

So whom does she love? Tom? Not if he gets second place. So divorce Tom. It’s quick, easy. They have no kids and she prefers Sean anyway.

So why stay in a marriage you don’t want with a guy you don’t love?

DunkirkDunkirk2 months ago

Laura shoulld be well fucked over the weekend. How will she tell Tom Sean bred her?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Easily 5 more stars, and I anxiously await part 3!! I look forward to losing count of how many times Laura gets bred with black seamen while they're at the wedding!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story with so many possibilities. Is Sean going to introduce Laura as hie new girlfriend and ask her to remove her rings? Is the weekend together going to develop in the beginning of a more romantic relationship between them?What are Seans expectations and how far will Laura go? I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! Maybe the next stop is a beautician who will give her a pixie blonde curly bimbo look and add those long red nails! And maybe more ear piercings that black men like on their babes!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice--- wonder when she'll get tats including the Queen of Spades on her big breasts-- some explaining to do?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot and all 5's. Wonder if S plans to use L as part of the evening Bachelor Party and she is the main stripper et al?

Also, like how S and his Mum are prohibiting no bras on those big breasts of L; w/out wearing bras they will very shortly become elongated and droopy like an older woman, then S won't worry as much with other guys hitting on her!

RaquelWRaquelW2 months ago

really enjoyable,

envy her, carry on the story,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the story, can't wait for the rest of the story.

ShaboboShabobo2 months ago

Nice little follow up story, looking forward to seeing where it is going. Tonya's dominance of Laura is still an interesting an unique element of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cant wait to see haw tom and his mom pimp Laura over the weekend!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In depth relationship explanations are weak. But great story

PenPal2001PenPal20012 months ago

Very hot story. Please give us another chapter!

The_full_forceThe_full_force2 months ago

So sexy, more please

TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Good story! keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Waiting for part 3

IntoblackIntoblack2 months ago

I need you to get busy! I've read all your stories and I need more. Hurry please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story need new chapters

sexy1forfunsexy1forfun2 months ago

Wow this is one HOT story. I cannot wait to read more...xoxo

GcoachGGcoachGabout 2 months ago

Love the concept, love the story, but it seems to rush the sex scenes a bit. More details. Tell us what they are feeling, thinking, not just what they are saying . It makes it hotter, in my opinion. Just a suggestion from one writer to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great Story. Lots can be added to the ‘Weekend Away‘ Laura is excited about her time away she meets young black men and gets shared at the wedding and finds out how much she enjoys fucking other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to next chapter. Love the fact that Laura goes along but always reluctant. Keep that up it adds to the excitement

signe27signe27about 2 months ago

Love it. Waiting for a new charter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Keep going please….this makes me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Out of all your stories with married white women and older Black Men, this is my favorite. Please continue their story! I hope they fall in love.

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 1 month ago
Very amazing!

Thank you! I liked all your stories so far. Please finish all your published stories and keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Have you noticed that all BBC cuckolded white men are called Tom?

As a non-American I am wondering why.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

A writer with a style of his own. He (or she?) needs to continue this story. What happens at the wedding? We are all sooooo curious! Can't wait!

charliem100charliem10026 days ago

I still like the overall premise, but don't like the way Tom is being relegated to being a useless asshole. Why couldn't he be an adequate lover who likes his wife having sex with other men? If it was me, I'd like all the things Tom is made to hate about Sean. He's black, much older, a bit of a thug who's been in prison and takes Laura to rough places where most white people would never dare go.

melchavezmelchavez9 days ago

Please you need to keep going. I'm so hook up with the story. I love the way Sean is being dominant man as he should be. what happened to the wedding? I'm rooting for Laura and Sean to be together at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous