All Comments on 'Wife and Ex-Wife Ch. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the first chapter. I don't know where you are going, but I'll read on. Thanks.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
The writing was good

I like your style of expression. But the chapter seemed to end at an awkward place.

Both were needy, and you did a good job of expressing her emotions, a bit difficult in a third person voice, but you left the ending kind of jarring lay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So none of these dumbasses are married

Why are you here?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
W & E-W

OK, a butt-fuck doesn't really serve was a wife and ex-wife. Don't think I saw the ex-wife here, so yeah, I know where you're heading, but that's about three chapters out.

Long way from LQA these days. Live the good life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great start.

He just met her, and he's already sticking it up her ass. He doesn't seem to care if he gets her pregnant, and he presumes to know how she should live her life. Yeah, he's definitely a Democrat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I make it a rule to stop reading a story when politics gets thrown in right at the beginning.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
That's it?

A divorced woman meets a guy and they have sex.

I don't understand the title and how it relates to the "story". Is this chapter done? It just kind of cuts off.

How does this fit in the Loving Wive's category? Is there something coming in a future chapter that involves actually married people having sex with people outside their marriage?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Meh

That's the nicest thing I can say. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So you just stopped?

If you hadn’t left this story just hanging, had provided some conclusion, had included the story line alluded to in the title, I would have given you a higher rating, but as it is, with no reason to wait for a second helping, but NO. 1 Star.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi Kathryn, welcome to LW I gave it a three, would have been a four with first timer bonus, but I docked it one for total failure to tie this chapter to a themed title ...

Except some outbursts hinting at him having prior knowledge of her life.

Keep going, at least yours is different than most junk on LW

dallasburgdallasburgabout 5 years ago
Politics

I was doing great until you brought politics into it. I read stuff on this site to get away from the garbage. If I wanted to think about politics, I would watch or read the news. So that's as far as I got.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
He can’t be that strong or manly, or . . .

. . . be any good in bed, not if he’s a Democrat.

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 5 years ago
Great story

Nina is a funny, awkward character - great internal monologue - her insecurities really grab your heart (and make you laugh). The sex isn’t bad either. Only in LW would this not be a 4,5 + story and only here would people use the story to bicker about Democrats and Republicans! 😱

TREKnRayTREKnRayabout 5 years ago
Political comments

I took he's not a Republican as an internal joke. She probably wouldn't have worried if he had been. It's his actions that counted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thought I would weigh in. When I got to the political stuff, I lost interest. Will be kind, no rating.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and getting to know Nina, who seems to be a delightfully complex person. Patrick is a little less developed as a character, so I look forward to the sequel. I like the way the accidental fall into quite a strange hole accelerated their intimacy. I think they may have a future together. Five stars.

PS: Congratulations on being allowed to slip in a little politics. I've tried that, too, but the Literotica Censors have sent such stories to the dustbin. Apparently, from a Literotica perspective, we live in a sexual world devoid of politics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid story, what's wrong with a republican? As if a loony tunes corrupt democratic is any better ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES