All Comments on 'Wife and Ex-Wife Ch. 02'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ummm

You obviously have a decent vocabulary or at least know what a thesaurus is for, but this is the most odd story and is not at all fitting for the title or the category...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3*s

This is such an interesting romance. I'm enjoying it. Every couple have a secret experience(s) together. It's a memory to enjoy sharing when you are much older.

Looking forward to the next one kathrynmburke.

Only the title is missing. She is an ex-wife and, I suspect soon, we'll meet the wife, lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story regarding the awkwardness of dating

When you’re older and more mature. Very enjoyable but Patrick is a bit of a douche.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Mess

This is a rambling mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Akward to say the least

Stilted dialogue together with thoroughly unlikable characters made this about as exciting as watching paint dry. No real emotion and she apparently has the IQ of a squirrel. Is anyone really THAT stupid? Poorly written drivel.

1 star

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Great!! Well written. Excited for Next Episode!

Characters are real and I enjoyed getting to know them. The plot and pacing are excellent.

I detect hints of where this can go. So far I just enjoy reading.

Thank you!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks. It is good, and realistic! Loved the awkward moments. Totally realistic.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
W & Ex

Miss Kathy...someone's missing.

Barfups coffee? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stick with the other categories, . . .

you're not Loving Wives competent. You really think telling us exactly what they fixed for dinner, including the ingredients in the salad, adds anything to the plot or the story? You think this is the Cooking Channel?

It may be very unfortunate that a really clever dramatic compelling plot is lost in the irrelevant pointless details. A Sherlock Holmes story might detail how a salad was fixed, but that would be so that later Holmes could use the salad ingredients to prove that the chef was an imposter, or an Australian instead of an Austrian. You should have tossed the salad and gotten right to the emotions and motives that might make this couple's relationship interesting. Right now its just perplexing, and tedious. Is it just pussy and cock, or do these people actually have personalities, complexity, depth?

I appreciate the effort, but I don't see much substance of a Loving Wives nature.

ValintValintabout 5 years ago
It's like watching porcupines mating

I'm curious to see where this goes. With a couple this bad at communicating, some miscommunications seem almost obvious to happen... which can be difficult on a narrative level, as a central conflict of "These people are idiots" makes it hard to root for the characters.

Feels like we could use some sort of viewpoint chapter/scene from his perspective, to see where he's coming from, and whether he's as simple on the inside as he appears on the surface.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
I guess that in Part 3, she is . . .

. . . horrified to learn that he’s a Republican?

Your first chapter told us that she’d have been appalled at the thought of dating a Republican, but it’s clear that from the way you wrote him he was far too virile to be a panty waisted, effeminate Democrat. There’s a reason all of the queers and such are Democrats.

And he just takes what he wants, like Donald Trump!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How refreshing!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reed R

I love the way you compare Republicans and Democrats and you are spot on. Dems are gutless and all cuckolds are also Democrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How does anyone dream up crap like this?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES