Wife and her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding me?" She says with a smile. "I'm still shaking."

Jenny looks up to me and pouts. "I was hoping that I would make you cum."

"Don't worry. I was holding back. I wanted to watch you climax. Besides, we never talked about birth control and I wasn't sure if it would be cool for me to fill you with my seed."

"Don't worry guys," she says. "I'm on birth control."

"Besides," my wife interrupts. "I think he really wants to cum in your mouth. He's always wanted you to give him head. I'm actually surprised he didn't put his cock in your mouth when you were blindfolded and tied to the bed."

My cock is rock hard and I can feel it throb. I stand there naked in front of these two hot milfs, having just enjoyed and incredible sexual experience with my wife and her best friend. I know my wife has filmed her bff and I having sex. She is encouraging me to stick my cock into her friends mouth. Her friend appears to be down. I'm trembling like a young boy as I once again anticipate what is about to happen. I watch as Jenny gets on her knees in front of me. Her eyes are on my cock. I watch them make their way up my body. She stares at me with the most seductive look in her eyes then opens her mouth and leans forward.

I step to her letting my cock touch her face. She reaches up, but my wife intervenes and tells her not to use her hands just yet. She pouts and places her hands on her side. I manoeuvre my cock over her open mouth, then slide my shaft over her hot lips. She leans in and wraps her lips over my shaft as it slides up and down over her mouth a few times. I pull back enough to allow my cockhead to rest on her lips and gently slide it forward into her hot mouth. She groans as my cock slides deep inside. I feel her lips over my shaft and her tongue swirl around as I slide myself as deep as I can go until it reaches the back of her mouth. My swollen cockhead penetrates her throat but she doesn't gag.

I remember that she had told me once that she had no gag reflex. Now I know she was telling the truth. I push ahead and feel the head of my cock slide into her throat deeper than I ever imagined. I slide my cock as far as it will go, until my balls are touching her lips. I feel her hands around my ass as she holds me deep inside her. She pushes me deeper. I start to move my hips back and forth. My cock grows harder as I slide it in and out of her hot mouth with more intensity. I feel my balls slapping her chin as saliva drips from her mouth.

I grabbed her by the back of her head and hold her over my cock as it throbs deep inside of her. I pull her away and remove my cock to give her a chance to catch her breath. My wife is behind me and reaches around. She places her hands over mine and pulls back, forcing her friends head to my chest. I pull my hands away as my wife holds her friends head against me. She starts guiding Jenny's head back and forth over my cock, faster and harder. She moans as she forces her friend roughly over my cock.

"Fuck her mouth, baby," she says to me. "I want to watch you fuck her hot little mouth until she makes you cum."

My body shakes as I feel my cock throb. My wife forces my cock deeper into Jenny's mouth. Jenny looks up to me and groans. Tears in her eyes. My wife pulls her head away and tilts her head back. Jenny is breathing heavy with saliva all over her chin. Her makeup is running down her cheeks.

"Do you like this Jenny?"

"Yes," Jenny pants. "I want your husband to fuck my mouth and cum inside me."

My wife pulls Jenny's head back over my cock with more force than ever. I feel my cock go deeper than before and my cock swells. My wife holds Jenny there for what seems like forever until she finally gags and pushes away. Breathing heavily Jenny looks up pouting and says "Sorry. Your cock feels so big right now. I couldn't breathe."

"It's okay," I say. "I'm going to cum any moment."

"Baby," I say to my wife. "I want you to get on your knees next to Jenny and watch."

My wife smiles and gets on her knees next to Jenny. I place my hand on Jenny's face and put my thumb over her bottom lip, guiding her mouth open. My other hand is gently on the back of her head as I slide my cock back into her mouth. I lean back and moan as I feel her hot lips and tongue on my cock again. I reach down and guide one of her hands to my cock. She wraps her hand over my shaft and strokes me as she slides my cock in and out of her mouth. I moan again and my body trembles. She moans as she feels my cock swell and start to throb.

"Oh yes, Jenny," I say. "Make love to my cock with your hot mouth."

She pulls me out and rubs my cock over her lips. She looks up and smiles. "I am worshiping this cock. I need to feel you cum."

With that she slides my cock back into her mouth and strokes my shaft. She slides my cock deep into her throat. She licks under my cockhead. She slides my shaft over her lips. She moans with pleasure as she does all this. She has my cock in her mouth just deep enough for my head to touch the back of her throat. Her tongue swirls. She places her hands on my ass and pulls me close taking my cock deep down her throat. She slides her mouth back and forth over my cock until it throbs like never before.

"I'm going to cum, baby," I say as I pull back. She grabs my shaft again and strokes me as she slides my cock over her lips with a passion. My cock swells and I explode. I shoot a load down her throat. She pulls me out a bit and lets me fill her hot mouth with semen. I feel her lips around my cock and her tongue under my shaft as I continue to unload my semen into her mouth. She devours my cock and allows me to cum for what seems like forever. She pulls me out a few times as I explode aiming my cock at my wife. I shoot a few loads on her face, then back into Jenny's mouth.

She keeps me in her mouth extending my orgasm for a while. Eventually, my cock just throbs and she finally pulls me out. With her mouth open she looks up at me with a smile. Her mouth filled with cum, she closes her lips and swallows. She leans to my wife and licks my cum from her face. The two women kiss and lick each other clean.

--


12