Wife And I Compromise

Story Info
Wife turns husband into cuckold.
4.7k words
3.75
62.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

My name is Tom and my wife's name is Bonnie. We met in college and we have been married over 20 years. Bonnie is two years older than me. We got married when I was 25 and she was 27.

It was well known in college that Bonnie lived on a trust fund and never needed to work. Bonnie never mentioned this as we were dating. We began dating when I was 19 and she was 21. On our second date she opened up to me about the idea of having sexual intercourse. She said she had never had the experience and she wanted to wait to have her first experience on her wedding night with her husband and she asked me if that was a problem for me.

At 18 years old I had another girl friend and we both learned together how to fuck and we did it as much as we could. We did it in all positions and we got to the point where we climaxed at the exact same time when I was inside of her. We became very good lovers. But that relationship ended before I met Bonnie.

Since I had experienced sexual intercourse on a regular basis before, and I was really smitten with Bonnie, I told her it was not a problem for me if she wanted to wait and I took on our relationship as a challenge to see if I could be the first guy to fuck her.

"I mean, I'm okay with petting and deep kissing, but I want my husband to be the first inside me with his erect penis." Said Bonnie.

"That's okay honey. I have too much respect for you to push you if that's the way you feel." I replied.

"Thank you for saying that." Said Bonnie.

We dated for just about six years and then got married. While we were dating we engaged in very heavy petting. Bonnie allowed me to put my hand inside her bra and play with her nipples but when I would attempt to slide my hand down inside her panties, she would always politely pull it back. She allowed me to stroke her between her legs over her pants but never to touch her naked pussy.

In a strange way this was okay with me as she never tried to put her hands inside my pants to feel my penis. She stroked it through my pants, but never touched my underwear or naked cock. This was acceptable to me because I was aware I had a smaller than normal erect penis. I was only four and a half inches fully hard. I was able to fuck a girl, but not with what I considered a 'man sized' penis.

When Bonnie and I agreed to get married I was overjoyed. I would be the lucky guy who would be the first to put his penis in her vagina. Bonnie wore beautiful, feminine, bridal lingerie, and slowly stripped out of her wedding gown and under garments on our wedding night. She was naked and beautiful. She put on a very sexy white baby doll with no panties and we got in bed and for her first time ever, she was really ready. Her pussy was soaking wet as she guided my hard cock inside of her and in less than two minutes I had ejaculated five or six really hard streams of cum inside of her. I could tell she enjoyed herself, but she did not cum.

Over the next few months I began to teach Bonnie how to really enjoy sexual intercourse and she learned to like it a lot. The first year we were married we fucked at least five times a week. To add to the fun I got some porn DVD's that we watched together before we fucked. Bonnie liked the ones where the male took control and guided the lovemaking. What became obvious when looking at the porn was that I did not have that big an erect cock. Since I was the only man Bonnie had ever fucked she had nothing to compare it to, but I could see she was paying close attention to the man-sized erections in the films.

As the years went by our lovemaking slowed down to the point where we only fucked maybe once a month. Bonnie worked as an insurance agent even though she didn't need to, and I stayed home as a house husband and did all of the work of keeping our home running. I did all the laundry, and cooked all our meals.

One night, after we had struggled to have sex, Bonnie turned to me with a blunt and startling request.

"I'm getting tired of trying to rush into sex all the time. I think we should stop having sex. That part of our life has passed us by, and I'm not really enjoying having to perform for you."

""Oh wow. Are you sure? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked.

"Baby I will always love you. You are my husband. I just think it will make things a lot easier on both of us if we just put a stop to physical sex."

"Stop completely?" I sighed.

"Yes. I think it is for the best, and I don't want to hurt your feelings babe, but your penis is nowhere near 'man-sized' like I see in the movies." She said directly.

"I know I'm on the small size, but I thought I satisfied you." I said.

"You did, in the beginning, but in the past five years you have not come close to getting me pregnant and when your cock is in my pussy I have to clamp down hard on my pussy lips just to barely feel the sides of your cock."

"I'm sorry you feel that way honey." I said as we were lying naked in bed together.

"There's nothing to feel sorry about. We had an active sex life for the last five years and now I would just like to stop." Said Bonnie.

"But were only in our 30's that seems like such a young age to stop sex." I whined.

"Tom, I want to stay married. It's just that physically having sex with you does not need to be part of our relationship." She said directly.

"Is there another man in your life?" I asked quickly.

"Not at all. Sex has just never been that important to me. You know that from when we dated." She said.

"I want to make you happy." I said.

"This will make me happy. Will you agree to this for me?"

"I will do as you ask. I may need to ejaculate, but I'll find another way to do it." Was my answer.

"Thank you honey. I love you very much." Said Bonnie.

My new sexless life with my wife began and before I knew it a year had passed. During that time I had masturbated on a monthly basis and as far as I knew, Bonnie had easily adapted to her life of celibacy. Before I met my wife I had enjoyed a sexual thrill of wearing pretty lingerie. I loved how I looked in a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties and a training bra. Occasionally I would top it off with a full or half-slip and I always ended up with an intense orgasm after I looked at myself in the mirror.

Since I was home all day alone and I was in charge of the laundry, I began to get a special thrill cleaning Bonnie's full cut nylon and lace panties. As an insurance agent in her office she wore business suits with very pretty half-slips with sexy garter belts to hold up her nylon stockings. I began to look forward to laundry day.

It was about 14 months since I had last had my penis in my wife's pussy when I decided I would begin to buy a more than complete set of feminine, vintage lingerie for me to wear. I took my fantasy farther by vowing to myself to wear panties and a training bra, plus a slip under my male clothing on a full time basis.

Since Bonnie and I slept in a King sized bed I also decided to buy and wear nylon and lace nightgowns to bed every night with a pair of panties on underneath. Before bed, I would put my nightgown on in the bathroom and then cover it with my pajamas and get into bed. Once in bed I slid off my pajama bottoms and enjoyed the feel of my nylon night gown over my full cut nylon and lace panties. I did this every night and my wife, lying right next to me, never knew I was doing this.

After another couple of months I had purchased and hid a complete set of the most beautiful vintage, feminine lingerie one could imagine. I happily wore it daily and, of course, wanted to push things farther.

I began to apply make-up every day and got real good at doing it. I also purchased several wigs that complimented my head shape, and I finished this off with several dresses, and skirts with blouses. I was really surprised how natural I looked as a girl. It really was a sexual turn-on for me. The daily ritual of dressing as a pretty girl made me forget about not being able to fuck my wife and I was satisfied with what I had discovered.

One day, I was mid-way through my daily chores without a care in the world. I had on a very relaxed dress and a beautiful set of lingerie underneath. As I opened the door into the garage to take the laundry to our washing machine, I was met in the door by my wife who looked at me in surprise.

"Tom?...Is that you? Why are you dressed that way?" Asked Bonnie.

I was shocked and all I could do was stammer. Bonnie had come home unexpectedly to get a file she had left and I was caught red-handed.

"Honey....I can explain. It's a harmless outlet for me since we have stopped having sex." I managed to get out.

"So you've been doing this for a long time?" She asked.

"Only for about three months." I answered.

"Well my goodness. I have to say, you look beautiful! I never thought of you as a girl, but it is obvious you sure have." Said Bonnie.

"Don't be mad with me. I am doing this to release my sexual tension. I miss us having sex." I said directly.

"I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Let's you and I sit down and talk 'girl to girl." Said Bonnie with a smile.

I put down the laundry and both of us went into the living room and sat side by side on the sofa.

"So I know not having sex is a struggle for you, isn't it?" Asked Bonnie.

"It's more difficult than I thought, but I'm getting by." I answered.

"Well, about four months after we stopped fucking, it was a bit tough for me too. But instead of doing what you did, I went online to a married partners dating site and I have been communicating with four different men."

"Have you been on any kind of a date with them?" I asked.

"No...Not at all." Said Bonnie.

"Are they married?" I asked.

"Yes. All of them are."

"Then what have you done other than exchanging emails?" I asked.

"Well......I've sent them nude photos of me. I've also sent them photos of me in my baby doll nighty without my panties on. I have also completely shaved myself between my legs." Said Bonnie.

When we were having sex, Bonnie always had a full pubic hair bush between her legs. It was obvious she wanted a little more than email exchanges if she was willing to shave herself fully.

"Have they sent you photos of themselves in return?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I have several photos of them with full blown erections. And honey, they truly have man-sized cocks at least twice as big as you and much thicker than you have ever been." She said in a loving way.

"But you have never seen them in person?" I asked again.

"No. Never. But I won't lie to you. I would like to." She said as she looked down.

"You mean, you want a divorce?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I mean at all. I want us to stay married. I would just like to experience sexual intercourse with a truly male erect cock. Your little penis just isn't big enough for me." She said.

"I'm really sorry honey. I thought I could satisfy you." I said apologizing.

"Don't apologize honey. I love everything else about you and our life. I would have liked it if you had gotten me pregnant, but I can live without that." Said Bonnie.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Well, since we're putting all our cards on the table here, I have a thought I'd like to run by you." Said Bonnie.

"What's that?" I replied."

"I realize this is a lot to ask, but how about you letting me have my man friends on the side while we are still married."

"How would that work?" I asked.

"Well, I would first invite each of them to our home to meet you. You could be fully dressed as a girl if you wanted. Then, my date and I would leave for the evening. I would never want to fuck them in our bed. I would want them to take me to a hotel or something. Then I could experience the pleasure of a full sized cock fucking me and afterward I would return home to you in our bed. You will be in the position of being my cuckold husband." She said as if she had given it a lot of thought.

"It sounds like I really don't have much of a choice in this do I?" I said.

"It could be very workable for both of us, but I would never want to have you watch as another man fucked me. Maybe you could find someone who is turned on by a girl like you." She said with a smile.

"I haven't taken things as far as you have. But I can see this is something you really want to do." I said with a sigh.

"Only if you say 'yes." She said.

I wanted to please her and I was really enjoying my days dressed as a girl, so I told her she could do what she wanted and I would see how I felt about it.

"Oh baby....Thank you. I love you so much!" Said Bonnie.

"Can you at least let me see these guys' photos?" I asked.

"If you want. Sure. I've been exchanging emails with them for several months so I feel as if I know them very well." She said.

"Okay then. I think I'm ready. Let's see the cocks that have you so interested."

We got up from the sofa and went into her computer.

"How about you show me the photos you have been send them first?" I asked.

"I can do that. You may be surprised at some of them." She said.

As she opened the photos she had been sending to them they were very graphic. She was totally shaved and fully nude and the nipples on her breasts were standing out big and straight in a way I had never seen before. She had obviously used a tri-pod and had herself posed on her knees on our bed, again fully nude with her finger inserted into her pussy. And to top it off, she had a photo of her with her legs spread open and she had her two hands pulling her cunt lips to the side showing the entrance to her pussy and it was very wet with love juice. For a girl who didn't want to fuck until her wedding night, she had sure come a long way with sex.

"Are you okay seeing this?" She asked.

"If you're showing this to your boyfriends, I guess I can see it too. Where are the photos these guys have sent you?" I asked.

She clicked on a few secret folders and up came photos of some very handsome men. They were mostly nude photos of themselves with massive erections. I saw what she meant. I had nothing anywhere close to them in size. These men were huge.

"This one is my favorite and I'd like to start with him." She said as she pointed to a guy who looked to be about 6 foot 3 with at least an 8 inch erection.

"He looks very well endowed." Was all I could say.

I couldn't tell Bonnie, but my little penis was starting to quiver in my panties. The site of these handsome men and their erections was turning me on. I resisted the urge to tell her I would love to have that cock in my mouth.

"He's been really after me to meet. I'll reach out to him now and see how he responds." Said Bonnie.

I watched as she typed out an email telling "Ted" she was allowed to meet him for a "date." It was less than two minutes before she had a reply. He wanted to get together with her in just a couple of days. She typed back that he would need to come to our home and pick her up and she wanted him to meet me, and she told him I would be fully dressed as a girl.

He responded cautiously, but agreed to the conditions. Bonnie looked at me and smiled.

"Here we go. This is going to be fun! I want to lock your little penis in a chastity cage and tighten a ring around your ball mound. As a pretty girl, you should be prevented from using your male sex organs." She said.

"Do you have something like that?" I asked.

"I do, and I want to lock it on you now since we'll be getting ready for my date." Said Bonnie.

She went to the bedroom and returned with a metal device and instructed me to lift my dress and slip and pull down my panties. She then used some lube and slid my tiny penis into a mental tube and locked it on to a ring that tightly squeezed my little ball mound. (I had no visible ball sack.)

"There you go. I've disabled your penis and balls. You don't need them anyway. You are a girl. You are also my cuckold husband. I'm the only one in our relationship who will be having sexual intercourse from now on. This lock will keep you from pulling on your tiny dick. You are really a girl." Said Bonnie.

It was only a couple of days until my wife was going to go on her first date and I was taking the time to overly perfect my female image. I felt it would be easier on me if I was so fully into my female persona that I would not be as jealous that my wife was going out on a date with a handsome married man. I was correct with this assumption and as the time for him to arrive approached I was genuinely happy for her.

Bonnie was dressed in a beautiful evening outfit and she looked stunning. We looked at each other as the doorbell rang. Bonnie went to the door while I stayed in the living room. I heard her greet her date at the door;

"Well Hi! I'm Bonnie. You look so handsome tonight. Come on in."

"Hi. I'm Ted. And you are just beautiful. I can't believe after all this time we're finally getting together."

The two of them came into the living room and it was a little surprising as they were holding hands as they came into the room.

"This is my husband who we call Jamie." Said Bonnie.

It was the first time I had heard the name, but I liked it.

"Nice to meet you Ted." I said extending my hand.

Ted took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Jamie. You are truly lovely. I didn't know what to expect, but you are really beautiful." Said Ted.

"Thank you so much! I spent a lot of time to get ready for this." I replied.

"Well it shows." Said Ted.

I felt my tiny penis pull back inside my body, but at the same time it was gently quivering. I was surprised that I had the feeling I wished it was me going on this date.

Ted quickly put his arm around Bonnie's waist and pulled her in to his side. She looked up into his eyes and it was clear from their faces that they were making a deeper connection.

"Would you mind if I kissed Bonnie?" Asked Ted looking at me.

"Do as you please." Was my answer.

"I sure don't mind, you're really handsome." Said Bonnie as she reached her lips up to Ted's.

The two of them engaged in a deep and loving kiss as Ted kept hold of her hand. It was obvious they were tonguing each other as they stayed together for close to a minute. Suddenly Bonnie broke her lips away and said;

"Well let's go Ted. Jamie doesn't want to watch us kissing, do you honey?"

"I want what you want." Was all I could say.

"Do you know where we are going?" Bonnie asked Ted.

"I've reserved a very romantic hotel suite for us, complete with champagne." Replied Ted.

Bonnie looked at me as she said to Ted; "Let's just get going baby. Jamie needs us to go."

With that, Bonnie gave me a peck on my cheek as she reached out for Ted's hand and the two of them turned and walked toward the door together.

"Don't wait up for me honey." Said Bonnie to me.

"I'll make sure she gets home safely." Said Ted to me.

"Enjoy, and be careful." Were my parting words.

And in just a few seconds my wife and her male date left out our front door.

It was very quiet in the house as I straightened my ample skirt and thought about how much work I had gone to for just a few minutes of interaction. I decided I would take my time undressing and getting ready for bed. It felt strange being dressed fully as a passable girl and knowing my wife was headed to a romantic hotel room with a man who would for sure have passionate sexual intercourse with her. I was envious of his man-sized penis, and at the same time wished it was me who was going to suck on his cock.

I undressed and put on my long nylon and lace nightgown over my panties and training bra. I slipped into bed and laid in the dark quietly thinking about my new life that was unfolding in front of me.

I heard the front door open and looked at the clock. It was close to 1:30am. Bonnie came into the bedroom and quietly undressed for bed. I did not say a word and pretended to be asleep. After she got out of the bathroom she slipped onto her side of the bed and let out a sigh.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12