Wife And I Compromise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have a nice time?" I said quietly in the dark.

"It was a wonderful time." She replied.

"Did you let Ted fuck you?" I asked quietly.

After a longer than normal pause she said; "Honey, I've been thinking about it and I would like to keep the details between Ted and me. Is that okay?"

"I guess so. It's not polite for girls to kiss and tell." I replied.

"That's right baby. I just want to thank you for letting me have this experience." Said Bonnie.

"Let me just ask you this." I continued. "Do you have Ted's semen and sperm filling up your pussy right now?"

"I want to be honest honey. He had not ejaculated for a week before our date, so 'yes,' I am overflowing with his cum. I'm wearing my panties to keep it from dripping out on the sheets."

Her words hurt me because I wished it was me who had taken Ted's seed, but I managed to say; "then I'm happy for you."

"Thank you baby. I'm very happy and have never felt my pussy this filled." She said as she was beginning to doze off.

In the coming weeks Bonnie went out on dates at least twice a week. She had me prepare a duffle handbag with her sexiest baby doll and panties nightgown plus other beautiful lingerie. She always took her bag with her on a date and since I was the one doing the wash it was always my responsibility to wash the semen out of her panties. Depending on whom she was seeing the loads were sometimes very heavy. I wondered how much semen she kept in her pussy there was so much in her panties sometimes.

It was almost five months into this arraignment and I had yet to ejaculate from my tiny penis. I found it difficult to get hard dressed full time as a girl and picturing these four men fucking my wife. Bonnie did not tell the other men she had other boyfriends and sometimes when they called I had to cover for her if she was out with another guy.

Bonnie had not touched me sexually for almost two years. I was getting deeper and deeper into my role as a girl. I had all of my body hair shaved off for good and my hair on my head had reached shoulder length. I had worn the chastity cage continuously for close to four months and the constriction was causing my testicles to shrink and my penis to try and pull back inside my body.

Bonnie had given away all of my male clothing. If I wore any clothes it had to be female clothing. I had to accept the fact I was going to live the rest of my life as a girl. Bonnie and I have lived under these conditions for over 15 years as of now.

My chastity cage stayed locked in place for over a year and permanently damaged my testicles to the point I am sterile and my body produces no testosterone. My tiny penis has shrunk away to almost nothing. My nipples have grown into a huge size and my breasts have enlarged to an A cup. I've slowly been turned into a girl who has no sexual release and I have come to terms of being a girl servant to my sexually active wife.

Bonnie has sex with her male friends at least three times a week now, sometimes more. I am never permitted to see her getting fucked, but I see ample evidence of it in her panties. I am allowed to watch Bonnie and her boyfriends hold hands and kiss which they do in front of me when she gets picked up for her dates. Bonnie only gives me a quick peck on the cheek and I am only allowed to do the same to her. I am not allowed to touch her in any other way, even if she comes into bed fully naked.

"You haven't been ejaculating have you?" Asked Bonnie one evening recently.

"Baby, I have not been able to ejaculate for over 12 years. My penis has shrunk to almost nothing. So have my little testicles. I have no male sex drive or sex organs left to use. All of them have been completely disabled."

"So you're good with that?" She asked.

"Honey, I'm a girl. I love wearing pretty lingerie every day. I loving putting on my make-up every day and I love doing my hair every day. I'm not missing being able to fuck you because I physically can't do it as a male. Maybe one day I'll be able to enjoy sex with a man like you do, because as the girl I am, that is all I want to do."


12