Wife & I Fuck the Innocent Neighbor

Story Info
My Wife and I Fuck The Innocence Out of Our Neighbor...
4.1k words
4.31
54.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: My Wife and I Fuck The Innocence Out Of Our Neighborhood Sex Slave. (Part 1: Our Neighborhood Slave Sucks My Husband Off As I Watch.)

***

I felt lightheaded. Aria had made me cum so hard for the first time in a long time. When Laila and I were out for an evening stroll in our gated neighborhood, I saw Aria for the first time. I knew a rich family of 3 had moved into the house across from us but I wasn't home to see who they were. I was mid conversation with my wife when I saw Aria sitting on the park bench, her nose deep into a book. She was wearing a pair of nerdy glasses and a short pink skirt. You could tell she was from a prim and proper family.

"Her? Really Rafael? You're off your game sir" Laila said questioningly as she followed my gaze to Aria. But now as I sit here, my body limp from cumming so hard down Aria's tight throat, I see from my wife's face that I proved her wrong. I watched in amazement as Aria not only swallowed all of my cum, but was hungry to please my wife too. I didn't see that coming, no pun intended.

"Did I do a good job, masters?" she asks pleadingly, her eyes pouting at us. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing just how good her innocent little body made us hungry for more. "You think that's all it takes? You're a little slut. Our little slave. You think you can get away with a mediocre blow job and think we'll let you go?" I peered over at Laila, who had a cunning grin on her face as she bit her finger. That's why she was my wife - she was a little devil.

I got up and walked over to the door across the room, stopping by the little table beside it. I opened the drawer and pulled out our secret key. I looked at Aria from my peripheral, giving her a little side eye. I wanted to see her reaction as we opened the door to "The Room." Her little head gawked to the side with curiosity. I could hear Laila getting off the couch. *Click* The key latched in place and the lock released. I put my hand on the door knob and without looking back, rolled my shoulders back, stood tall and proclaimed: "Laila, it's time."

Laila came up to the table, grabbed the blindfold, and walked over confidently to Aria who was still on her knees, covered in the proof of what we did to her mouth. She aggressively wrapped the blindfold tight around Aria's eyes. Aria's hands instinctively moved up to her eyes. "You don't move until we give you permission to!" Laila ordered. "I'm sorry ma'am. I won't do it again. Do I have permission to stand up?"

She didn't need to stand up. Laila grabbed her hand and yanked her. If Aria wanted to stand she could but Laila was ready to drag her used body into the room. Hearing Aria squeal as her skin was being dragged across the carpet was gratifying. She was a good little slave, I won't lie. I knew we'd be able to do whatever we wanted to her. Her parents were in politics - keeping up outside appearances was vital for their career. Aria was no exception. She was about to start her academic career in a prestigious university, join a reputable sorority, with a dream to follow in her parent's footsteps. But here's the catch, and I would know from experience; the more clean and high-class people looked on the outside, the filthier they were on the inside. It was a cover, a mask. I knew the instant I saw her perfect little face, she was the one. The air around her begged for domination and degradation. Who was I not to answer her plea? We built "The Room" by ourselves, Laila and I. We didn't want anyone knowing of its existence. It would forever remain our secret, along with the slaves we tied inside.

I watched, leaning against the table lined neatly with our sex, BDSM, and torture toys; as Laila slumped Aria's body on the chair at the front of the room. When Aria curiously peeked into the room as I opened the door, all she was allowed to see was the chair she'd be tied up in and the dark, deep, maroon walls with dim lighting. She got a taste of what was coming. Aria didn't say a word but the nervousness was obvious as her lip's quivered. "Put your hands on the arm rest and spread your legs like a good little girl," Laila ordered. I watched excitedly as Laila tied Aria's wrists and ankles to the chair with leather straps. I got a little visual of Aria's manicured pussy, her wetness already lining the fabric of the chair. I was grinding my teeth, hungry to get started.

Laila could tell I was getting impatient. She glanced over at me as she pulled on Aria's nipples hard, with so much force her entire body inched forward as she let out a cry of pain. "Shut up," Laila ordered, not taking her eyes off me. Aria quickly closed her lips together, doing her best not to let out a sound. Laila pulled harder - any harder and the poor slave's nipples would fall off. I grabbed the nipple clamps, they were made of black titanium chains with red ruby gems lined across. I walked over and clamped her sore, stretched nipples as Laila held them out for me. I felt my cock twitch. The show was about to begin.

I came up behind the chair, shoving my face next to Aria's ear and whispered, "there's no safe word in this room sweetheart, we do want we want and you just sit there and take it like the good little slut you are. Say "yes master" for me." Quietly she whimpered "ye-, yes, master." "Louder! I can't hear you!" "Yes! Yes, master!" I stood up straight, and dug a fist into Aria's hair and pulled a clump of it up. "I sensed a little attitude in her voice, didn't you babe" I questioned as I glanced at Laila. She grinned. "Let's torture that attitude out of her" Laila said with a twang. My wife knew what I meant. She bent down and pulled the lever. Within seconds, the bottom of the chair gave out and Aria fell inches from the ground into a squatted position, the only thing keeping her from the floor was her hair dangling in my fist. She yelped in pain and surprise. I released her hair from my fist and came up in front of her. Laila was ready to assist me in what I was about to do. "Squat down like that for me. You're not allowed to touch the ground, no matter what I do to you." "Yes, master," she replied.

I kept my eyes fixated on Aria's dangling body, tied up, waiting to be fucked senseless, as Laila handed me the vibrator. I put the vibrator close to Aria's ear and turned the power on. She flinched as the vibrator roared into motion. I brought it close to her face and started running it down her cleavage and onto her clamped nipples. She was squirming already. "You dirty little slut, you want me to touch you so bad, don't you?" She nodded. I watched as I moved the vibrator around her swollen pink nipples, making the clamps shake. I inched it down her stomach, over her cute little belly button and stopped on top of her abdomen. "Beg me to put this vibrator on your clit you little whore!" I needed to hear her beg.

"Please, master, I beg you, I want to cum." I laughed and turned to Laila who was laughing at Aria mockingly. "It doesn't work like that sweetheart. You have to earn the right to cum." As the words left my mouth I shoved the vibrator on her clit and listened as she moaned loudly. As fast as I placed it on her clit, I took it away. Her back, arched before, was now slumping in disappointment. That's what I wanted to see. I shoved the vibrator back on her clit, moving it in circles. "Where is that tiny little clit of yours? I wanna see it protruding out of you, throbbing for more." I peered under to see the view. Indeed, her clit was throbbing, coming out of its hiding place under her pussy lips. I saw a ribbon of wetness fall from her pussy onto the floor like a ribbon of clear silk. Oh, I thought, she's dripping in pleasure. I took the vibrator away. She slumped again in disappointment. I held the vibrator up to Aria's ear again and turned the power off.

Laila handed me a black 7 inch dildo as I gave her the dripping wet vibrator back. I slid my fingers on her pussy and felt how wet she was. Laila went up behind her and grabbed her neck, "open your mouth you little slut." I watched as Laila shoved Aria's panties into her mouth and shut it close, her hand still around Aria's neck, choking her wickedly. I felt Aria's wetness drizzle down my fingers as I shoved them in her pussy. She was wriggling around in her cuffs. "I think it's time we make her work for the right to cum" Laila said. I slid the dildo under and inside Aria's dripping pussy. I could hear her muffled groans coming out of her lips, through her panties, shoved deep in her mouth. "Start riding that cock like your life depends on it bitch." We are about to get real nasty, I thought.

Laila watched, her hand tightening around Aria's throat, her other hand slapping Aria's face lightly as she was riding the dildo. I put my hand down and started stroking my throbbing cock, watching our little forced slut riding her innocence away. What a sight. I was going to consciously screen-cap this visual and store it away in my mind forever. I had an arsenal of filthy memories in my mind - like my own little stack of dirty polaroid photos and film that I could look back on whenever I desired.

I grabbed the vibrator and clicked it on, placing it directly on her right kneecap. The shock of vibration from the vibrator on her knee startled her as she continued to cream over the dildo. I moved it slowly down her inner thigh and onto her clit. I watched as she arched her back. Laila moved her hand from Aria's neck and into her hair, grabbing a huge fist full and yanking her head back farther so it was right under Laila's face. They were within breathing space of one another, when Laila pulled the soaked panties out of Aria's drooling mouth. Her moans grew louder as the panties were pulled out. Laila slapped her face again, forcing her to remember her rule of keeping quiet.

I watched, still stroking my cock, and holding the vibrator on Aria's clit, as Laila collected a ball of spit in her mouth and spat it with force onto Aria's trembling face. The spit landed on, around and in Aria's mouth. Laila pulled Aria's hair more and dug a finger into Aria's mouth, playing with her tongue. This poor little slave was being manipulated. Whatever idea came to our grotesque minds, we'd put into action with no second thought. She loved it. She loved every second of it as she rode the dildo, creaming all over it, spreading her pussy open for me. Her legs started shaking and I knew she was going to cum soon. I pulled the vibrator away in time and watched as her legs tried to fold on one another. *Slap* I looked up and saw Laila slapping Aria's face and shoving her finger deep into her throat. "You don't get to cum until we tell you" Laila ordered. Poor Aria.

It was time to switch things up. I gave Laila a little head nod to initiate a change. I pulled the dildo out of Aria as Laila let go of her face. I stood up and walked up next to Aria's face, my hard cock inches from her sloppy lips. I played with her lips, grazing it with my index finger, remembering how they felt suctioned to my cock earlier. I watched as Laila laid on her back under Aria, her pussy in Laila's face. Oh fuck yes, I thought. Laila arched her head up, grabbing Aria's ass in her hands, and stuck her tongue up to reach her dripping clit. As Aria moaned in pleasure, Laila's tongue swirling her slutty pussy, I shoved my cock into Aria's mouth. I felt as my cock grew inside her mouth, stretching it open. I put my hands behind my lower back and thrusted my cock slowly at first, and then fast, deep into her throat. I closed my eyes and listened. I wanted to use my other senses to heighten the moment. My ears perked up as I heard Laila's tongue lapping up and down Aria's dirty, used pussy, from one ear. Meanwhile, the other ear was focused on listening to the gagging of Aria's throat on my cock. I was in heaven.

At that moment, I didn't know what I wanted more: watch as Aria came hard into my wife's hungry mouth or look up and feel Aria cum inside mine. Wait, why not have both? I heard the devious devil laugh in my mind. I grabbed Aria's sloppy face and held my cock deep in her throat as she gagged, almost throwing up on my cock. I waited a second, enjoying the view, not knowing if she would throw up on me or not. The suspense was so hot. I could see my wife's face soaked from the slut's wetness, her legs trembling, barely holding her up. "Cum in my wife's mouth. Right now!" As I ordered her, I saw her body convulse and the roof of Aria's mouth clamped down hard on my cock. As she came I slowly moved my cock out, watching her suffocate my wife.

I heard Laila start licking the cum off Aria's pussy. I pulled my cock out of Aria's mouth, letting her face fall in exhaustion. I walked over to the end of my wife's body and yanked her from under Aria by her feet. Laila slid away, her face hungry. She knew to oblige my power and got up. "It's my turn to taste her sweet pussy." Laila got up quickly to her feet, the smell and taste of Aria's pussy covering her face. I stood stroking my cock waiting for the next move. Laila unbuckled the straps from Aria's wrists and ankles. Her tired and used body fell down to the floor. I walked forward and grabbed a fist full of Aria's hair and dragged her to the other side of the room, her body barely keeping up. Laila came over with rope as I dropped Aria's body to the floor by the pole.

As Laila tied both of Aria's hands to the pole, I unclamped her nipples and removed the blindfold. "What's your name?" I asked, looking down at her degraded face. "A-A-Aria, master." I slapped her face hard, leaving a big red imprint on her cheek. Her face flew in the other direction, her legs slamming shut, and her hair flying over her sad face. "Let's try that again. You get one more chance. What's your name?" This was too much fun for me. I loved it when the slaves do the wrong thing, then I can punish them. It's no fun when they're good. I like my women bad, dirty, and borderline psychotic. She was crying. As tears fell down her face, she attempted to answer my question: "I don't have a name master. I'm just your slave. I'm Rafael's sex slave." There we go. She wasn't just a pretty face - this slut had a brain.

"Stick your tongue out and spread your legs," I ordered. As she did, my wife sat on her face, pushing her horny pussy into Aria's tongue. I grabbed Aria's thighs, brought my body down, and bit down hard on Aria's inner thigh. I watched as Laila started riding our little slave's face. Laila grinded her hips back and forth, as she slid her hands up her sides and into her hair. I loved watching my wife ride a girl's face. Hearing her moan, taking advantage. I bit my way up Aria's leg with hunger. I could smell her wet pussy as I got closer and closer. Her pheromones made me salivate. I dove my mouth into her pussy. I started licking and sucking furiously, taking breaks in between to lick around the lips of her throbbing pussy to tease her.

She tasted better than I expected. I could feel her cum and wetness coat my tongue, splitting into tangy and sweet flavours. I loved young, innocent pussy. It tasted, smelled, and felt different. I reached my fingers up and started playing with Aria's nipples, watching my wife arch her back as she rode faster, all while I savoured this slave's pussy. I wanted more. I had an insatiable hunger for eating pussy. I let go of my suction on her clit, leaned up to get on my knees, and grabbed Aria's legs. I pushed her legs up vertically, bringing her ankles together. She was so tired, her legs were so easy to manipulate into any position I wanted. I knelt back down, held her legs up vertically and admired her little butt hole.

So far we played with her other two holes but forgot about the third. I dug my tongue into her butt hole, circling it in an O shape with my tongue. I felt Aria squirm in pleasure. After warming her up, I stuck my tongue inside her ass hole and started fucking it with my tongue. I kept going until I saw her ass hole clench and unclench against my tongue. I stuck my face into her, rubbing my nose on her pussy, still fucking her ass hole with my tongue. My face was dripping with her creaminess. The floor was flooded and slippery. I could hear Laila at the edge of an orgasm. I increased my pace and rhythm, forcing Aria to come with my wife. I held Aria's leg tightly in place as she squirted all over my face. I licked her clean and watched as Laila grabbed a fist full of Aria's hair, forcing her to do the same. *Snap* I'm saving this memory for later. What a beautiful sight.

Time for the grande finale. I wanted to fuck these two women senseless. I sat down on the designated black velvet sofa at the other end of the room, stroking my cock. I was the king of this room and these two women were here for the sole purpose of fulfilling my greatest fantasies and desires. My pleasure whores. My slutty slaves. I watched as Laila dragged Aria across the room again. She pushed Aria to her knees and forced her mouth onto my cock. With her hand in Aria's hair, Laila bobbed Aria's head up and down on my cock. "Suck my husband's amazing cock like it's the only cock you'll ever have in your life," Laila ordered, pushing my cock into Aria's throat with a devilish grin. I felt like Satan on a throne, getting the best head.

I didn't know what Laila was going to do with our slut next, and I loved the unpredictability of it. Laila was amazing - she knew when to follow my orders and when to improvise. Before long, Laila yanked Aria's head off my cock, pulling her head back, spitting on her pretty face. "Get up, and ride his cock. I better hear your dripping ass slapping itself on his cock. If I don't, I'll put you on a leash and make you suck him off until your jaw dislocates." Woah, I thought. I loved it. My eyes were dilated in excitement watching Aria's abused face forced to look at my wife's dominant grin. What a duo? Black and white. Soft and hard. Submissive and dominant. Ying and Yang.

Aria sat on my lap, as Laila stood behind the sofa. I watched as Laila pushed Aria down on my excited cock. My head fell back as I closed my eyes in pleasure. Her pussy was so tight and wet. I could feel it groping my cock as she slid all 7 inches inside her pussy. With my eyes closed I could feel the wet, warm, ribbed texture of her walls. All of sudden I felt a warm tongue on my balls as Aria rode me like she was instructed to. My wife was on her knees, between my legs, her mouth sucking on my balls, all while pulling the skin. Oh my god, I thought. I wasn't going to last long and that was okay with me. I sat there, Aria riding me, her perky tits bouncing in front of my face, her moans echoing around me as she was cumming profusely down my cock. I felt my wife sucking my balls with such passion. She was a devoted woman - devoted to my pleasure and satisfaction.

My legs were twitching and Laila knew what was coming. She let go of my balls, stood up, and grabbed Aria off me. My mind was foggy. I was so close to orgasming all up inside Aria's pussy, I didn't know what was happening. Laila instructed Aria to bend over the edge of the bed. I watched as Laila bent her body over top of Aria's, both of their legs spread and wet pussies glistening in the dim light. Laila turned Aria's head, along with her own face, to look back at me on the couch. "Master, come fuck us both and cum inside this slut" Laila begged. Who was I to say no?

I walked over, feeling my head spin and cock throb. I came up behind them, shoving my cock into my wife's pussy first. She moaned out in pleasure. I grabbed her by the neck, choking her, with one hand gripping her hips and fucking her how she deserved. It wasn't long before she was shaking and cumming hard on my dick. Aria was being squished under the impact, waiting patiently for my cock. When my wife came, I pulled out and stuck my cock in Aria's pussy. Finally, I could cum. I laid my hands down on Laila's back to stabilize myself and went to town on Aria's tight pussy. I looked down and watched both women look back at me with their doe eyes.

12