Wife & I Fuck the Innocent Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the tension and fire in my lower back and abdomen. I felt my balls flooding my cock. It was the hardest, most gritty orgasm I had ever had. I slammed into Aria's pussy as my cum came flooding out the tip, coating her so deep it was probably in her stomach. My body twitched as I stayed there, thrusting slowly, letting her pussy grip it all out of me. Both women let out their final groans as I closed my eyes and stayed comfortably in the warmth of Aria's pussy. As a credit, a thank-you, for the amazing fuck we gave Aria, Laila pushed her down to her knees and asked her to clean up the mess she made on my cock. Laila was on her knees next to Aria. I looked down, the king of my room, watching both women satisfied, their innocence taken away by my cock.

When the deed was done, Aria wiped her face with her hand, trembling after what just happened. Her body was traumatized. Laila and I stood there, satisfied and proud. Aria was licking herself clean like a cat after a meal. Suddenly, Aria looked up at both of us, a sexy, slutty, smug grin on her face.

Until next time.

***

Thank you for reading! I hope it was everything you expected and beyond! If you haven't read Part 1, it is on my page! Do we like the story of Aria? Should there be a Part 3? And as always, cum again soon!

12