Wife and I go to a Party

Story Info
Wife ends up entertaining the men at a black party.
4k words
3.42
89.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers

"Babe!" shouted Rebecca as she opened the door.

I popped my head around the corner.

"What's up?" I asked. I was having a lazy Saturday to myself, but was getting a little bored. This intrusion was welcome.

"We got invited to a party!" said Rebecca, as she placed her bags on the counter.

"Oh yeah?" I inquired. "By whom?"

"Some guys," she said. She was out of breath from carrying in her bags. She always goes to the gym on Saturday mornings, and it looked like she had stopped at Target afterwards.

She started unpacking the bags.

"Oh?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "Sorry, out of breath."

She came over to give me a hug.

"I saw them in Target. Well, they saw me," she explained. "They came up to me and asked me if I wanted to come! Said they would pay me. Can you believe it?"

I could believe it. Rebecca was frequently approached by men, even when we were together.

"How much?" I found myself asking.

"$100," she said. "I turned them down, of course."

"Yeah, might be awkward if we don't know anyone there," I said. I didn't really like parties.

She looked at me.

"No, I mean I turned down their payment. I was flattered they even asked me! I look like a wreck," she said.

She didn't look like a wreck. She had clearly just been to the gym, sure. But she looked delicious. She was wearing white running shoes, very tight black yoga pants that outlined her large and supple ass perfectly, and a purple tank top. There wasn't any cleavage showing as she was wearing a sports bra, but even under the constraints, you could tell she was very gifted in that area.

"Ohh," I said, understanding.

"So, you want to go?" she asked.

"When is it?" I replied.

"Tonight! They said to arrive around 9 PM," she said.

"I don't know, babe. I was planning on having a lazy day today," I said. I had been working hard all week and was exhausted.

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper. Come with me! I don't want to go alone," she said.

I didn't like the idea of her going alone.

"Sure, I guess," I said, conceding.

"Great!" she said. She stripped off her clothes right in front of me and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I tried to reach out and smack her big ass but she got away just in time.

9 PM rolled around and we got dressed for the party.

Apparently, the men had requested that Rebecca wear something similar to what she had been wearing in Target. Although she thought the idea was weird, she ended up rolling with it. She wore running shoes and a pair of skimpy athletic shorts that didn't cover her big white bubble butt completely. As for her top, she wore the same style of tank top, except she opted to replace the sports bra with a fancy party bra. It was a strange but very attractive outfit for a party.

I, like most days, wore my standard slacks and button-up shirt. I considered wearing athletic attire to match what she was wearing, but I didn't look so good in athletic attire. I didn't have the fit body that Rebecca did.

Rebecca let me grab and hump her a little bit before we left, though she said she didn't want to get all messy before the party, so we didn't fuck, unfortunately.

We pulled up to the house and I could hear loud muffled rap music coming from inside. I gulped. Rebecca looked excited, but also a little nervous. She kept adjusting her top and seeing how her breasts looked.

We walked in and I could immediately tell that this would be the craziest party I had ever attended. Rap music was blaring through a large set of speakers and the space was packed. I could barely hear anything and I kept brushing against others.

To my relief, although most of the attendees were black men, I did see a few white men and women milling about as well.

Rebecca and I went into the kitchen to grab a drink. We needed to loosen up! We had arrived a little late and it was clear that everyone else was already tipsy.

I grabbed two red cups from the table and the handle of Hennessey that had been provided. I went to pour a reasonable drink for Rebecca first, but the weight of the bottle caused my wrist to falter, and I ended up dumping alcohol into her cup. It must have been at least five shots.

I picked up the cup to pour half of it into mine, but Rebecca stopped me.

"That's perfect," she said, taking a big swig of the liquor. I hadn't even added mixer!

"A little more," she said. She had chugged almost the entire cup!

"Your turn," she said. She grabbed my cup and held it to my lips. Then she poured it into my mouth. I choked on it but ended up swallowing almost everything. My eyes were burning and I was gasping for air. Rebecca put her hand on my back.

"You OK?" she asked sincerely. I caught my breath.

"Hell yeah," I said, and dumped more alcohol into each of our cups. I wanted to seem cool.

We headed back out into the main room.

The party was in full swing. All of the black men clearly knew each other. They were playing various drinking games and yelling their conversations since the music was so deafening.

The white couples were off to the side. Each one was engaged in conversation with at least one of the black men.

The moods of the white couples had some variety. I saw one couple looking very uncomfortable and sipping on their drinks quietly while replying to the black men politely. Another couple had the man looking around nervously, but the wife being very involved in the conversation.

Truth be told, I wasn't completely comfortable. I could tell that Rebecca wasn't either. But when the first black man came over to talk to us, I found myself eager to talk to him, and I actually led the conversation! I was proud of myself for being so outgoing. I guess the alcohol was working.

He was polite, asking us about ourselves and how we received an invitation. When I told him about the Target incident, he smiled knowingly, and said that was Adrian's favorite place to shop around.

"Who's Adrian?" I asked.

"You haven't met him yet?" the man replied.

I shook my head.

He beckoned to Rebecca and I. We got up and and followed him through the crowd. As we passed through, groups of black men would stop their conversation and look Rebecca up and down. I saw her glance at a couple of them and bite her lip. I put my hand on her back, ushering her along. At one point I saw a calloused black hand reach out and touch her behind. His hand managed to get to the back of her thigh and slip up into her skimpy athletic booty shorts for a quick squeeze before she moved along.

We made our way through the crowd over to two very large black men. The man who had been talking to us introduced us to them, and they gave us each a formal handshake. They seemed to barely remember Rebecca and she had to tell them her name again.

"Hey man, leave us alone for a bit," one of the men said. "Just planning it out."

The man who had brought us over nodded and led us away. We followed obediently. It took a second for the man to part his way through the crowd, and I overheard some conversation between the two men we had just been introduced to.

"She know?" the first man asked.

"I think she does. See what she's wearing?" the other man replied.

It was true... Rebecca was dressed quite provocatively, even for a party. Her shorts had ridden up a bit, and she had opted to not pull them back down, so that quite a bit of her delicious white ass was peeking out from under them.

I gave it a soft slap as I followed her through the crowd and she looked back at me with a sexy look. Her breasts were mostly concealed by her athletic tank top, but I saw them bouncing up and down to quite a high degree as she walked, due to her lack of a sports bra. She had also pulled her tank top up a bit so that her belly was exposed.

We had a pretty good time! We stayed off to the side of the room, and black men would come up and introduce themselves to us every so often. They were pretty polite, if a bit dull.

Rebecca and I got invited to participate in a game of beer pong. It was me and her versus two of the big black guys.

"Let's make it interesting," one of them said. "Loser has to take something off."

"Deal!" said Rebecca instantly.

To my surprise, we won! I hit the winning shot and the men across from us groaned. Both removed their shirts. Rebecca and I stared. They were ripped.

Alas, we lost the next game. I kept getting distracted by their bodies and I think Rebecca did too. She missed some shots by a very wide margin, making me think that she might have been doing it intentionally.

I opted to remove my shirt as well, and felt emasculated as I did. I looked nothing like the strong black men across from me.

Rebecca reached under her tank top. I thought she was going to take it off, but instead she unclasped her bra and fished it out. The men hollered and Rebecca tossed it to the other side of the table! One of the black men picked it up, swung it around his head, then hurled it into the crowd.

The bra hit another one of the black men in the face. He looked angry -- for a second, at least. After he realized it was a bra, he looked to where it had came from, and spotted the game of beer pong. He motioned to his buddies and they came to the table to watch us. For some reason, they also took their shirts off, and I felt like a little weasel amongst them.

During the next game, Rebecca would jump up and down each time she made a shot, either out of frustration if she missed, or in celebration if she sunk it. Each time she did, the men stared hungrily at her chest. I glanced over and her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. She had still not pulled her shorts down and they looked more like a thong than a pair of athletic shorts.

We lost the next game, too. I think Rebecca had made the men focus. They weren't laughing or joking around like they had been the first game. They were trying their best. Rebecca and I weren't great at beer pong, and we were very drunk by this point, so it's no surprise that we lost.

After we lost, I decided to take off my shoes and socks. I'm not sure if that was technically allowed, but no one seemed to mind. All eyes were on Rebecca.

She thought for a second, then came to a decision.

"Might helping me out of these? Not like they're doing much anyways," she said to me, looking around to her ass being almost completely exposed despite the fact that she was wearing shorts.

She didn't wait for my approval and just turned around so that her back was to the men at the other end of the table. I grabbed her athletic shorts and worked them down off of her body. For some reason, after I did, I slapped her ass, and she gave it a little shake. The men roared in approval.

She turned back around and noticed the pack of men staring at her. I think she lost her nerve for a second.

"Let's go to the kitchen," she said to me urgently.

To the dismay of the men, we did. The men booed us as we walked away.

Once we were alone, Rebecca took a few deep breaths, calming herself. She was barely wearing anything and there was a pack of horny black men in the other room.

"I can do this," I heard her whisper to herself. She took another moment to close her eyes and refocus, then opened them at me.

"Shots!" she said. We did a few shots, then she led me back out into the room.

The men had moved some furniture and a makeshift dance floor had been created. Pretty much everyone at the party was participating, with the white couples in the middle of the dance floor.

As with before, some seemed to be having the time of their lives, whereas others looked extremely uncomfortable. The dancing of the black men was very aggressive. They were jumping up and down, yelling along to the lyrics, and frequently knocking into each other and the white couples. I saw one of the husbands get pushed to the ground. His wife didn't seem to notice.

One of the black men came up behind one of the scared white wives and put his hands on her hips, beckoning her to grind with him. As he did, she yelped in surprise, and grabbed her husband. They hurried out of the party and into their car. I saw another couple follow them.

As I was watching the other couple run away, I hadn't noticed what was happening to the side of me. One of the men had enticed Rebecca to grind up against him. She had not resisted. She was pushing her ass, covered only by a thin pair of panties, into his crotch, covered up by a pair of baggy jeans. And she was loving it!

At first it was normal dirty dancing between an attractive black man and white woman. But then the man pushed her neck down gently and she bent over to shake her ass into him. It was obscene.

I found myself getting very hard and just watching the pair. I thought about helping Rebecca out of the situation, but it didn't seem like she wanted to be helped. I think she had adequately psyched herself up when we had gone to the kitchen earlier.

After I snapped out of my trance, I got back to dancing, but in front of Rebecca, while the black man had her from behind. She held my hands and danced with me like that while pushing herself back into the other man.

After a few moments, another black man came over, grabbed my shoulder, moved me out of the way, and took my spot. He moved very close to Rebecca. So Rebecca was now sandwiched by two enormous black men, both of them grinding up against her.

I looked around and saw that there was still one other white couple remaining. The woman was like Rebecca, grinding with the tall black men. The husband looked confused and hurt. He wanted to leave. His wife alternated between ignoring him or trying to calm him down while she was being molested by the men.

Must have been his first time. I remembered having similar thoughts when Rebecca first started showing her lust towards black men, but I had eventually learned my place, and knew that a girl like Rebecca needed the masculine energy of these aggressive beasts. The other man would learn in time, too.

After Rebecca and the other wife danced with many of the men, one of the ringleaders we had spoken to earlier turned the music off. A chorus of groans was heard. Rebecca detached from the men she had been dancing with and came back to hang on my arm.

"And now for the contest!" he said. He had attached a microphone to the speaker system.

"Would the fine white bitches please make their way to the front of the floor," he asked. Rebecca looked at me, shrugged, and headed towards the front. I saw her ass shake and jiggle as she did.

The only other remaining wife did, too. Her husband got so mad that he stormed out, but his wife stayed. As Rebecca made her way towards the front of the floor, she passed through a sea of hands, all trying to grope her. One tried ripping down her panties, but she pulled them back up.

The two leaders of the men showed off Rebecca and the other wife. First, he had the wives take off their shirts. They did. He told them to jump up and down with their hands above their heads. They did. My wife's tits were swinging around wildly in front of this pack of horny black men.

"Let's see some faces!" one of the leaders said. He came up behind my wife, pulled her panties aside, and stuck his finger inside of her! She had a shocked expression for a second and the crowd roared.

After she realized what was happening, she got into it, and started grinding on his finger and closing her eyes and biting her lip, trying to be as seductive as she could. Then he did the same to the other wife, who was clearly new to this, but trying her best to imitate the performance my wife had just given.

After he was finished, both of the wives had that sexual energy about them that made them seem more like things to fuck rather than compassionate human beings. Even I was looking at my wife differently.

"Ladies, we'll now lead you to your rooms," he said.

Two of the men jumped to attention and led each woman to a separate room adjacent to the main room. As Rebecca was being led away, she didn't look at me, but she did look up at the man and grab his package. But he threw her into the room forcefully and closed the door.

The men began taking their wallets out and waving money in front of the ringleader that had just fingered my wife. He snatched the money from one of the men.

"Davion, you're first!" he said.

Davion walked over to my wife's room and opened the door. I couldn't see what was inside. Then he closed it and I could hear the click of the lock.

I went and pressed my ear against the door to try and hear what was happening. I heard the rustling of a belt buckle being undone, then the sound of pants dropping to the floor. There was a muffled exclamation from my wife, then footsteps.

I heard slurping and sucking noises. Occasionally a groan of approval from Davion. Then a long groan. I guess he had finished.

As the door opened, I tried to muscle my way past Davion and into the room. But he was about twice my size.

"Gotta pay to enter there, buddy," he said, blocking my way and closing the door behind him. I tried to open it but it was still locked. I knocked on the door but Rebecca didn't open it.

The ringleader had the key. So I joined the frenzy of men waving cash at the ringleader. This was so ridiculous, she was my wife, and I had to pay. But I wanted to make sure she was safe.

Two men got into the room before me. I couldn't hear what was happening because I was trying to get inside myself. But the ringleader seemed to be ignoring me.

"Hey!" I shouted at him. He looked over at me with amusement.

"Gonna need to see a whole lot more than that," he said dismissively.

I fished into my wallet and pulled out a couple more $20 bills, then tried again.

"All of it," he commanded. So I took all of the cash out from my wallet and gave it to him. It must have been over five hundred dollars.

The man finally came out of the room with a happy look on his face, and immediately another man tried to enter. But the ringleader left the stage and walked over.

"Wait!" he barked at the man. The man stood aside.

"White boy gets five minutes," he said, opening the door for me. How polite!

I walked in and Rebecca was on the ground with her legs spread. She had cum on her face and some of it was dripping out of her pussy.

"Babe!" she said happily, and beckoned me over. I stood above her, a little disappointed.

"Oh, don't be like that," she said. "Come help me out."

I got down onto the floor and began undoing my belt buckle.

"No, no, not like that," she said. "Come here."

I crawled over and laid on top of her and we embraced for a moment. Then she started pushing my head down to her pussy.

I resisted, but she kept pushing.

"Please, babe?" she begged. So I did it. I put my face in between her legs and started licking. I tried to find her clit, but there was so much semen that I wasn't sure if I did. She was moaning regardless.

The initial taste of the semen was repulsive, but after my taste buds adjusted, I founded myself having some fun. I liked eating her out when I was drunk.

Each time I would put my tongue in her pussy, I would get some semen in my mouth. I swallowed it hungrily. I sort of lost myself in the experience, trying to get her nice and clean for the next man. I was in a trance.

"Time's up!" the man barked from outside. He opened the door immediately and peered in. Then he erupted in laughter.

"Yo, look at this!" he shouted to the crowd. I saw a bunch of faces peer in. I felt vulnerable.

"Little man knows what he's doing," he said. "Alright, who's next!"

The next man came in and shoved me out of the way. He didn't bother closing the door, and the men that had already paid the ringleader all started funneling in and undressing. Soon my wife and I were surrounded by a group of naked black bodies.

tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers
12