Wife and I go to a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers

The first man who had entered laid down and pushed me off of my wife. Then he climbed on top of her. This man, unlike most of the other men, was quite fat and large. He appeared to be crushing my wife, but he didn't seem to care. He unleashed his urges onto her in a frenzy and I saw his face convulse. He was cumming inside of her.

As he got off, for reasons I can't explain, I found myself rolling over to lick her pussy and swallow as much cum as I could, before the next man shoved me off and had his way with my wife.

This continued for a couple of hours. Each of the men had their way with my wife while I watched in awe and cleaned up afterwards.

The group finally finished up. The sun was rising. Rebecca and I got up, and I helped her out to the car. She was limping and cum was dripping down her leg, despite my best efforts to get her completely clean before we left. There was just too much.

When we finally got into the car and were safe, she spoke.

"I can't believe they offered to pay me. I would have paid *them* for that!" she said.

I opted to not mention the $500 I had given the ringleader just to enter the room.

Rebecca and I would attend a couple more parties like this in the coming months.

Each time, without my wife knowing, I would pay the ringleader $1,000 just for the opportunity to be there.


tyler990
tyler990
148 Followers
12