Wife & I keep Exploring

Story Info
We add another male to or play, I become more cuckold.
2.3k words
3.96
22.5k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I over the next week chatted about our adventure with John constantly. I was so happy that Claire had loved her encounter with the handsome John. Every time we discussed the subject, we ended up having passionate sex. I don't know if Claire was thinking about John when we had sex, but I didn't really care. Claire loved the idea that a young man would lust after her.

I suggested that we organize another weekend away and see if we could arrange another play time like the last. I had got John's phone number the previous weekend so I suggested I could contact him again and see if he was interested in another session. Claire had a big smile on her face, she was elated at the idea. Her, a 50 yr. old enjoying the company of fit 20 something with her husband's blessing who wouldn't want another hard session.

On contacting John, I explained how much we had enjoyed his company and that we were wondering if he was keen to play again. John was genuinely excited. We chatted a bit and made our plans, I wanted to give Claire a surprise so John and I kept our arrangements to ourselves other than the basic plans.

Doing a bit of research, I found a nightclub that of that was having a "school days" theme night. I knew the club was a dark and sleazy club, just what we needed.

I told Claire she would have to buy herself a costume that John would like.

"I have an idea already". she giggled like a schoolgirl.

I stayed in contact with John over the preceding days. I could hear his excitement over the phone.

We were staying in a hotel that night, we were both so nervous so a couple of early drinks were consumed. Claire went into the bathroom and changed into her outfit, she wanted to surprise me.

Out she came in a little plaid schoolgirl dress, with high heels. My god, with her long legs and tight ass she looked magnificent. She was wearing a white blouse which was buttoned up as per school rules.

Her DD breasts filled the blouse but were hidden away, a very conservative look for Claire. I questioned the conservative top.

" A bit of a tease my darling" she replied.

A 10-minute Uber ride and we were at the Club. We walked straight in. I could see the security at the door checking out my wife's body. I put my arm around her and walked her in. We went straight to the bar and grabbed a drink each, we only half finished when John joined us.

He was like a long-lost friend, I shook his hand, Claire gave him a hug and a kiss. John stood back, " My god Claire you are fucking hot, I love the outfit."

Claire gave a little parade, turning around giving him a good look at what he was going to fuck later.

We continued having a few drinks. John couldn't keep his eyes or hands off Claire, running his hand over her lower back and ass occasionally.

A tall, very good-looking young man came over, I would guess he was about 25.

"This is Brad, Claire, I told him about you, and he wanted to join in the fun, I hope you don't mind." John whispers to Claire. "It was Peters idea."

Claire turned to me, " Aren't you a naughty boy, thank you darling." Giving my hand a squeeze.

" Good to meet you Brad, I'm sure we can have some fun." Claire says with a cute smile.

Claire excuses herself and goes to the toilets, I buy the boys another drink.

"Wow Peter your wife is gorgeous; you are a lucky man." Brad says.

"Yes I am." I replied.

Claire returned, "Who is up for a dance." she says looking at John and Brad.

John grabs her hand; with the other hand she hands me her bra. I now notice a few of the button on her blouse are undone, showing a bit of cleavage but still classy.

John pulls her onto the dance floor.

John immediately grabs Claire by the hips bringing her in close, body on body with more grinding than dancing. His hand slipping around and feeling up her ass, I can see him giving her gentle sensuous kisses on her neck. Claire has put her arms around his head. John is enjoying feeling her full mature breasts pushing on his chest with every movement.

He can see the hard nipples thru the light white fabric. He moves a hand up and gives her left nipple a gentle tweak.

It is so hot watching Claire enjoying the attention of the younger fitter man.

"Fuck this, Your wife is so fucking sexy." brad says excitedly.

Brad puts the drink on the bar and walks to the back of Claire.

"I hope you don't mind me joining the fun." He said.

"No, the more the merrier." she giggles.

He starts moving behind her, hands on her hips. He moves so his groin is pushing on her cute ass, He is already horny so Claire can feel a large semi hard cock pushing on her ass.

Claire undoes her top a bit more, now her voluptuous breasts are nearly fully exposed.

Brad from behind has a great view. Her dark erect nipples occasionally catching on the opened blouse.

After a bit of time of Claire teasing Brad by rubbing her ass on his ever-hardening Cock, She reaches around and starts squeezing his cock, I can see that Brad is loving Claires attention. Brad slips a hand under her blouse and begins to fondle her left breast, finding her nipple and occasionally rolling it between his fingers.

John, not to be out done moves his hand under her dress and starts to massage ger pussy which is already damp.

I let the boys go for a bit longer then I approached the 3 of them. I knew Claire would be itching for their cocks. The boys didn't want to stop but they also knew Claire needed a good fucking.

Claire only did up a couple of buttons, so her firm breasts were still putting on a great show. We started to walk out as a group; I could see a lot of people were disappointed that Claire was leaving. As we passed through the security at the exit, One of the security a African American guy about 6'5" approached Claire, "Very sexy show, thankyou." he whispered to her. Unbeknownst to me he slips her a business card.

I manage to hail a taxi pretty quickly, Claire hops in, I go to get in next to her but John beats me to it. Brad hops in on the other side so I reluctantly hop into the front.

As soon as we start to move, I look back, Claire is kissing John. We did have a rule about no kissing, but she was too horny to worry about that apparently.

Brad has exposed one of her breasts, and now leaning over and kissing her nipple.

I might add the driver was having a great time watching.

On arrival at our room, the two boys stripped. They looked great, young, and hard fit. Both their cocks looked like they were ready to explode.

Brad moved to Claire, grabbed each side of her blouse, and ripped it open, violent but bloody sexy. From behind John took off the remnants of her top. Now naked from the waist up, Claire looked magnificent. Brad knelt down then undid Claires school girl dress and lifted it over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

Brad then slowly lowered her panties down kissing her lower stomach area and then moved lower. He proceeded to give her pussy a couple of long slow licks. She was running her hands through his hair. She parted her legs, so he had better access.

John was now kissing her neck and shoulders; one hand was sexily groping a naked breast while the other was feeling up a ass cheek.

They had been going for a few minutes when Claire spoke, " Don't you dare stop you two." She said in a menacing tone. She grabbed Brads head and pushed it harder into her pussy. She almost instantly orgasmed at this point. Holding his head a bit longer than pushing him away, her clitoris so sensitive now.

John and Brad walked Claire over to the bed and laid her on her back. John moved up towards Claires head, Claire moved her head a bit, Claire gave the tip of his cock a couple of teasing licks, she then took the first half of his cock into her mouth twirling her tongue around the head of his cock.

The bed was just high enough for Brad to stand, he took a hold of each ankle and spread Claires legs, Brad started to rub his large hard cock on her pussy. I knew Claire was going to love his cock it was a solid 8" and quite thick.

Brad then slowly moved the head of his cock into Claires open pussy. He pushed his cock into her further, I heard Claire give a muffled groan.

With her legs held wide Brad started to build up a bit of speed, thrusting his cock deep into her, John at this stage had grabbed Claires head and was starting to fuck her mouth. His cock pumping in and out of her mouth. I climbed onto the bed and started playing with her breasts, gently pulling on her nipples.

John came first, his cum gushed into her mouth, he held Claires head on his cock. He didn't have to, Claire knew exactly what to do. She quietly swallowed his load down then sucked on his cock to get every last drop.

Brad was now pounding away on my wifes' pussy. He gave one more thrust and exploded into her. He held his position, savoring the moment.

He then slowly withdrew his cock a bit of cum came out with his cock, Claire sighed she was missing his cock already.

"Sorry I think I left a mess." Brad laughed

"Hey darling could you pay my pussy some attention." Claire asked

I looked at her, I was a bit surprised at her request as I hadn't considered that sort of fun. Claire gave me a beautiful smile. How could I refuse.

I slipped down between her legs, I summoned up the courage and gave her pussy a small lick. I was surprised, Brads cum wasn't to bad. I gave her pussy a bigger lick, fully coating my tongue. Again I liked the flavor and the idea. I was now set I was now licking her pussy trying to clean every drop of cum out. I went for a while, Claire was simply laying back enjoying my attention.

John and Brad had been sitting back watching. They now got up.

"You better get on your hands and knees Claire." John directs

"yum, my favourite." She replies, Claire jumps up and assumes her position.

I get the message and sit next to her. John steps up behind her, Her pussy is so wet he slides in easily. At the same time Brad runs the tip of his cock across her lips, teasing Claire. He then moves his cock into her mouth, she initially struggles to take all of his large cock., but to his delight she manages to swallow most of his cock.

Claire loves doggy but it is a bonus and a long time fantasy to be spitroasted. John is having a great time fucking Claire's pussy. He then grabs some lube and squeezes it onto her ass, then starts to massage her asshole with his thumb. Claire is loving it, she starts to move her ass to Johns moving thumb. He pushes his thumb into her ass. I reached over and grabbed one of Claires vibrator.

I laid on my back and slipped under Claire, I started to suckle on her right breast as it hung down. I moved the vibrator to her pussy and placed it on her clitoris. I knew on was on the money as Claire gave a muffled squeal.

John withdrew his cock from Claire then started to rub the tip of his cock at Claires sphincter, moving the tip around, then slowly edging his cock in, Inch by inch his cock entered Claires virgin ass.

Claire didn't object as she was loving having her ass taken.

John grabbed her hips and stated to fuck her ass, slowly then building up momentum until he was pounding her ass. I felt Claire stiffen and orgasm frrom the vibrator on her clit. John exploded into Claires ass. He very slowly pulled his cock out, relief and pleasure for Claire at the same time. I felt Brad move off the bed. I slipped further under Claire, into the 69 position, I softly kissed and licked Claires pussy and clit while she sucked on my cock.

Brad had moved around and was now trying to push his large thick cock into Claires ass. He pushed harder and the head of his cock broke through and entered her. Claire almost bit my cock with the pain of his big cock entering her ass. The pain subdued and Claire became comfortable, Brad then started to fuck her ass.

"God you are one sexy slut Claire" Brad grunts as he pounds her ass.

He cums quickly, the pleasure was too much.

He withdraws his cock out, I can feel Claire relax.

"I need a clean up." Claire says to me.

She then sits up and angles her ass over my mouth, she spreads her cheeks, I can see cum oozing out so I start licking it clean. I love it, Claire lowers her ass more and I am able to drive my tongue into her ass. With gravity working fir us the cum started to seep out steadily.

"Good boy that feels great." Claire moans.

The boys were getting dressed while they watched me eat out Claires ass.

Both boys come over and give Claire a last kiss.

"Thanks boys, I loved it.". She says.

The boys then left, leaving me happily cleaning up their mess.