Wife & the Black Loan Shark: Pt. 01

Story Info
Paying off hubby's debt sends Shannon on a journey.
10.2k words
4.69
32.2k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Timmons thought he could outsmart anyone.

He is 28 and an up and coming player in finance. He thought he had it all figured out when he took money from several partners and invested it into a risky real estate deal.

Then there were problems with the land and the deal fell apart. He thought he could rescue it and went to a loan shark to cover it but that too turned out bad.

Now the loan shark was trying to get James to pay up -- $35,000 in cash. He didn't know what to do.

"Tyrone, I just need more time," he begged Tyrone Conrad as they discussed the deal at a BBQ joint in the rough part of town.

"No more time!" Tyrone says.

"But that's like our whole savings. My wife would kill me. We're saving for a house. I can get this deal through," James pleads.

Tyrone sighs. He hates people like James. Tyrone is 58 and big and black. He's 6'3" and 280 lbs. He's powerful but a bit heavy set. He hates dealing with this crap and others have paid the price for crossing him.

James is nervous. He's a bit scared, too. His phone is on the table. The screensaver is a photo of him and his wife Shannon.

Tyrone sees it. Wow, he thinks to himself, what a hot redhead. How did this wimp get her, he wonders.

"I'll tell you what. I'll forgive the loan in its entirety along with the interest if you let me sleep with your wife for one night!" Tyrone matter of factly says.

James is stunned. "Excuse me? What.... What did you say? What?!"

"You heard me."

"I could never. She would never," James says. "I can't believe you'd even suggest."

"Ok. Then better explain to her -- what's her name?" Tyrone shoots back.

"Shannon."

"Then you better explain to Shannon how you will be draining your savings," Tyrone says. "You two are still like newlyweds right?"

"We've been married two years," James replies, nervously.

"Good luck explaining all this then," Tyrone says, glaring at him.

James knows Tyrone is right. Shannon and James had been starting to think about buying a house and then in a year or two starting a family. How can he take that away from her, James thinks. But how can he let another man defile his wife? It's a lose-lose for him.

"She'll never agree," James says.

"Oh I'm sure you can find a way," Tyrone says. "Do we have a deal?"

James wants to take time to think about it, time to go home and face Shannon and talk it through with her. But he also suspects Tyrone wants an answer now. He feels sick to his stomach. Then he panics.

"I guess but you can't hurt her. And it might take me time to get her on board," James says feeling like the world is collapsing on him.

"Good. Here, I'll write up a little contract," Tyrone says, taking out a scrap piece of paper.

"James Timmons hereby agrees to allow Tyrone Conrad access to Shannon Timmons for a period not to exceed 18 hours," Tyrone says as he writes. "Tyrone Conrad, during the course of sex with Shannon Timmons, hereby agrees not to hurt her."

James interjects. "And you need umm ummm to use umm ummm protection," James musters the nerve to say.

Tyrone looks up, glaring at James. He has no intention of using a condom but flatters James by adding it.

He adds in, "sex with Shannon Timmons using protection."

Tyrone continues to write. "This contract shall start Tuesday at 7 pm" -- "that's tomorrow," Tyrone says -- "and take place..."

"Hold on a second," Tyrone says. He texts a contact who owns a motel near the airport. It's one of those single story, old roadside ones to get a room.

Tyrone only briefly saw Shannon's photo and liked what he saw but he doesn't know her personality yet or doesn't know whether she'll be any good or how things will end. So he doesn't want her back at his place just yet.

"Ok. Let me continue," Tyrone says. "And take place in Room 29 at the Roadway Inn at 1055 Airport Drive."

Tyrone signs it. He slides it over to James. He is dreading it but signs it.

That evening after dinner James begins to tell Shannon what happened. About the loan. About the deal gone bad. How it would drain their whole savings. She's devastated. She sits there in tears on the sofa as James then explains the loan can be wiped out if she sleeps with Tyrone.

Shannon gasps in shock. Then it turns to anger.

"How could you James? This is unbelievable! No way. I've only been with you. I can't do this. No way!"

She is stunned. She can't believe James would even think of such a thing. She thought she knew James but then all of this comes out.

"But it's the only way. If we want to be able to save for a house and a family," James pleads.

"I'm not a whore or slut," she shoots back. "You can't pimp me out."

"This isn't that honey," James begs. "You have a right to be angry. But it's the only way. I already agreed."

"You what!?" she says hyperventilating. She's about to have a panic attack.

"This can't be. No no. What a nightmare," she cries. "You can't agree for me! That's not right! You can't! JAMES!!!!!"

"I know. It's all my fault," James says. "I promise to work day and night for as long as it takes to make it up to you."

Shannon does love James and although she isn't ready to forgive him, she wonders if this is the only way. She sits in silence. James doesn't try to push her for a few moments.

"When do I have to decide?" she finally asks.

"Oh umm you're umm to go to the Roadway Inn by the airport. Room 29. Tomorrow at 7 pm," James says, looking down.

Shannon gasps. "So soon!! What have you done, James?!!"

Shannon glares angrily at James as she decides what to do. She thinks about all the houses she's been eyeing online, how she would decorate, how she wants kids, how she wants to be a stay-at-home mom one day. And the thought of all that crashing down because of James' deal gone bad angers her. But yet she realizes she may not have a choice.

"Fine. I'll do it. For our future," she finally says. "And no other reason!"

James looks up at his innocent wife and nods, "Thank you!"

But then he drops another bomb.

"He's agreed not to hurt you and to use protection," James says. "And for no more than 18 hours."

"What the hell?! It's not just go there and let him have sex with me and that's it? It's 18 hours! James what have you done?"

"Shh honey, he just wrote down up to 18 hours. It's not like it will be that long," James says, figuring the 58-year-old black man can't last long.

"Ok. Ok. I'll do it. But I just want to be alone now," she says as she goes up to her bedroom. "I think you should sleep on the couch."

James knows better than to protest. In the morning, James and Shannon don't talk much as they get ready and each head off to work.

It's hard for her to concentrate at work and she leaves a few hours early. She goes home, showers and changes. She decides to wear a nice dress. The least she can do, she justifies to herself, is look presentable.

As if that was hard for Shannon. Most people wonder how James scored such a knockout as a wife. James is timid, slight at 5'9" and 150 lbs.

Shannon is a looker. She is 26 years old. She's a natural redhead. She's 5'5" and just 110 lbs but she's got big natural 34D breasts. They look even bigger on her frame.

She decides to wear a simple white dress. It has a sweetheart neckline and a tiered skirt. It's a pretty short dress but not in a slutty way. She has on a white bra and panties. Still, the dress shows off her large breasts nicely.

She's a nervous wreck when James gets home.

"Again I'm so sorry honey," James says, hugging Shannon.

She pulls away. "I don't want to talk about it. I just want to get this over with," she says, getting her purse and keys.

Shannon nervously drives off. It's happening. James sinks down on the couch in regret. She's even more nervous as the neighborhood changes. This road by the airport isn't so nice and she's driven past the Roadway Inn on the way to the airport before and has cringed looking at it.

She pulls in, drives around the parking lot until she finds Room 29. She parks in front of it. She's scared as she gets out. What if people think she's a hooker, she wonders, breathing hard. She can't believe James got her into this mess.

Shannon knocks. A few moments later the door opens. She gasps a little. She knew Tyrone was an older black man but she wasn't expecting the man she saw. He's huge. Clearly older than she expected. Big. Powerful. A bit heavy set. She notices his belly in the white T-shirt he has on. She can tell he's got a hairy chest. He's got on jeans.

"You must be Shannon," he says, openly eying her up and down, not once but twice. She shutters as she notices. "Come on in."

She enters the room and he checks her out from behind. The photo on James's phone doesn't do her justice.

"Damn, you're fine," he says. "Shit, look at that body. That photo James has on his phone doesn't cut it."

Shannon sets her purse down by the TV. She turns to face Tyrone, standing at the foot of the bed in the small, old motel room.

It's clear she's nervous.

"You know why you're here, I assume," Tyrone says, again eying her body with his eyes lingering on her big tits. He already feels it in his cock. He wants this woman.

"Yes," she says, looking down scared and nervous.

"Good. Why don't you take that dress off so I can see that smokin' body and those tits of yours."

She again shutters at the bold language. She begins to slip off her dress, peeling it down her body to reveal her white bra and thong panties.

"Shit. Wow," Tyrone says. "Keep going. Get naked."

Shannon reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. She pulls it off and sets it down. Her tits spring free. They're 34D and natural. But because she's just 26, they still stand up nicely.

"Fuck. Fucking gorgeous titties," he says. "Keep going."

As she pulls her panties off, she leans over and this makes her boobs hang and sway sexily. Tyrone feels his bulge grow as he watches them and as he sees her pussy lips and well trimmed red pubic hair.

Shannon has been inside the motel room barely 5 minutes and she's already naked. She's so nervous.

"Good. Now sit down right there on the edge of the bed," Tyrone orders.

As she sits, he comes over and stands before her. He towers over her and she's face to face with his bulge. He pulls off his T-shirt to reveal his hairy chest, a couple of tattoos on his upper arms. She sees his belly.

"Why are you doing this? Why me? I've only been with James," she pleads.

"Why? He owes me $35,000 and can't fucking pay without blowing your savings, that's why. Shit, I am doing you and Jimmy boy a favor," he says. "Besides, look at you, you're fucking hot. Why wouldn't I want to fuck that?"

"Oh no, I...I...," she says, never having been talked to like this before. But before she can say another word, Tyrone pulls down his pants and steps out of them. His massive cock springs free. He isn't hard yet, but he is massive already.

"OH NO MY MY GOODNESS," Shannon gasps in shock, seeing how big and black it is. She can't help but notice it is bigger than James when James is hard. And Tyrone isn't even fully erect yet. "NO. WE CAN'T. IT'S TOO BIG."

"Bitch, shut the fuck up," Tyrone says. "We're doing this. Now take it in your hands, stroke me and suck me, get me hard for your pussy."

"But I hardly ever do that for James."

"Are you serious?" Tyrone says actually shocked a bit that this gorgeous white babe doesn't give her own husband regular blowjobs. "Why the hell not?"

"I...I...."

Shannon is flustered as she stares at Tyrone's massive cock and nervously reaches up with both hands to feel it, touch it, lift it.

"No matter. I bet you're a natural. Your instincts will take over," Tyrone says. "Now get to work."

Shannon begins to stroke it. She kisses the head, licks it and twirls her tongue around it. She then plants kisses and licks up and down the whole shaft. She hears Tyrone breath harder. She feels his manhood begin to grow. She then sucks the head into her mouth. She has both hands on it stroking it as she does. She bobs her head up and down on it, feeling it grow bigger and bigger.

She is stunned by how big it is getting. She keeps working it, moving her mouth in a circle on it. Sucking in and out. Deeper each time.

Indeed, Shannon is proving a natural.

"Oh damn," Tyrone says, clearly enjoying how she is working on his cock.

Shannon takes him all the way out, twirls her tongue around the head and then gives it a long lick from the head down to his balls and back up again before sucking Tyrone back into her mouth.

"Fuck that's good," Tyrone moans out.

Tyrone didn't know what to expect when she first started and he learned she rarely does this for James. But wow he can't believe how good she is and how incredible her mouth feels wrapped around his now hard 12 inch cock. This is something, Tyrone thinks to himself, that he can't let be a one-time only event.

Shannon then takes her hands and reaches around Tyrone to hold his ass as she sucks him in and out. As she does this, Tyrone moans out and grabs her head, wraps his hands in her hair and pulls her onto his cock deeper.

She's stunned. She wasn't expecting that. She nearly gags but doesn't. He begins to move her in and out on his cock.

"Oh yeah. Fuck you feel good. Shit babe!" Tyrone moans out.

It's been 10 minutes now. Shannon can't believe it. If she did any of this for James, he would have shot his load ages ago.

Tyrone guides her -- fucks her really -- by her head and hair, in and out on his cock for a couple of more minutes. As much as he wants to keep going and cum down her throat, he has other plans. He pulls her off and pushes her back onto the bed.

Shannon gasps as Tyrone pushes her onto her back on the bed and pushes her up completely on the bed. He then spreads her legs lewdly wide. She thinks he's going to get on top of her now to have sex with her.

He doesn't. Not yet. He gets down and moves in to devour her pussy. He kisses her inner thighs. He gets to her pussy lips and kisses them. He licks up and down her lips and then twirls his tongue around her clit.

"Oh god. Oh what are you doing. Not that. Oh my god," she gasps out.

Tyrone looks up at her. "You mean he doesn't eat this?" Tyrone says, referring to James.

"Oh no. Never. He's always. He's always refused," she gasps.

"What a fucking fool," Tyrone says as he licks her clit again, twirling his tongue around it as he puts a finger inside her tight pussy at the same time.

"OHHHH MMMMMMM OH MMMMM," Shannon moans.

She can't help it. She's never felt anything like this. James never makes her cum with his penis and usually finishes her with his fingers. And he never goes down on her.

"Oh never knew. Oh god. Oh god," she moans as she arches her back in pleasure and pushes her pussy up into Tyrone's face.

Tyrone fingers her faster while still licking her clit and twirling his tongue on it. He flicks is tongue up and down on her clit. At the same time, he curls his finger up and into her pussy.

This pushes her over the top and she cries out in an intense orgasm. Her back arches. Her body shakes.

"Ohhhhhh cummmmmmming mmmmmm," Shannon moans out. "Oh yes. Oh yes. OH YES!"

She's panting. She can't believe the feeling, the pleasure. Never before has she felt an orgasm like that. But Tyrone doesn't stop, he keeps eating her pussy getting her close to another orgasm before he moves up to get into position to mount her.

He's big and covers her up. He takes his massive 12 inch cock and rubs it up and down her pussy. "Oh too big go slowwww," she gasps.

"I won't hurt you. Shhh trust me," he says and pushes his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhh so biggg ahhhh," she gasps and moans.

Tyrone pushes a few inches more into her, then pulls nearly all the way out, and then pushes more into her.

"Shit you're tight. Incredible," he says, loving how her pussy feels around his cock.

Tyrone begins a steady rhythm, moving his cock in and out of her, deeper each time. Suddenly he thrusts slowly but forcefully and bottoms out inside her.

"OHHHH AHHHH," she gasps.

"OH YEAH," Tyrone moans as he buries his entire cock into her.

Tyrone begins to fuck her deep. In and out. Harder. The pace isn't slow but he's not yet pounding her. The bed begins to creak.

"Oh oh oh," she gasps. She's never felt so full. Deep down, she doesn't want to enjoy this given the circumstances. Yet as Tyrone keeps fucking her, deep and harder, she can't deny the pleasure.

She was in the verge of cumming a second time as he ate her and now with his cock buried inside her she's about to explode.

"Oh shit oh yes. Oh god. Oh god. Oh shitttt," she moans.

Tyrone picks up the pace some, her tits bouncing and jiggling sexily with each thrust from this big, powerful older black man. He leans over to kiss her neck and he thrusts in hard, sending her over the top in orgasm. Her body shutters. She arches her back. She cries out in pleasure. Tyrone just keeps up the steady, powerful thrusts.

Tyrone has been inside her 10 minutes. And he isn't even close to finishing.

He moves his hips in a circular motion, then plunges back inside her deeply.

"Oh yeah bitch what a pussy," Tyrone moans. "Oh yeahhhh!"

"Oh shit, oh oh ahhhh oh mmmmm oh, yes, oh yes," Shannon moans as Tyrone just keeps fucking her.

Tyrone pauses, pulls out. He still rock hard. He easily flips her over. He pushes her down onto her tummy and gets set to mount her in the prone-bone position.

She gasps out as he enters her again but this time from behind. She's so tight for him

"Oh fucking damn," he says. "Ahhhh bitchhhhh so good!"

He begins to thrust into her. In and out. His belly on her ass. Slapping. Pounding. Fucking her prone.

"Oh shit. Oh so deeeeepppppppppppp," she moans out as she is taken in a position she's never been taken in before. "Oh yes. Oh so good. Oh yesssssssssss!"

At one point, Tyrone reaches up and grabs a fist full of her hair and leans one of his arms down on her upper back and neck and grinds and pounds into her pussy. He just keeps going and doing.

Then he leans over close to her head and brushes her hair out of her ear with his head a bit. He thrusts into her and whispers.

"Shannon, babe," he says, blowing into her ear. "Let's go to dinner. Thursday night."

"Oh mmmm mmmm," she moans out as Tyrone whispers this into her ear. Here he is, fucking her because her husband couldn't pay back the loan. Here he is fucking her prone bone, using her pussy for his pleasure. Yet here he is asking her out on a date -- while his big hard black cock is buried in her tight white married pussy.

"Oh I mmm I .... Oh so deep ... oh I'd like .... Oh fuckk mmm ... I'd like that," she cries out in pleasure, agreeing to the date.

Tyrone likes what he hears. And likes what he feels. He covers her body more as he leans over her and continues fucking her prone bone, almost as if it was a romantic prone-bone fuck. He lasts another 10 minutes. He's been either inside her mouth or fucking her for at least 30 minutes.

But soon, he needs to cum too, and for the next 5 minutes -- as long as James her husband usually lasts in his entirety -- he literally pounds her in the prone position, slamming down on her and into her. It takes her breath away with each thrust.

"Ohhh, Ohhh, ohhhh," she moans.

"Yes, babe, yes!" Tyrone moans. "YESSS Shannon!!!"

He roars, pulling out and starting to shoot his cum -- load after load after load, shot after, shot, after shot -- on her back and ass. She gasps as she feels it. She gasps as she feels it all over her back, as high as her shoulders. She gasps as she feels it on her ass.

There is tons of cum. She never knew a man could have so much.

Tyrone finishes and shifts over to sit back in the bed. He leaves her on her tummy. Shannon is panting. Catching her breath from what just took place.