Wife & the Black Loan Shark: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he leans down and gives her a kiss, kissing her on the lips for the first time. She doesn't know what to expect, stunned in some respects because of all that has taken place before Tyrone has even kissed her. She closes her eyes, feels his big lips on hers, opens her mouth to the kiss. It's intense.

"Mmmm," she moans out as Tyrone gives her a long and deep kiss.

"Let's skip dinner and go back to my place," Tyrone says, kissing her again and rubbing his left hand up her side and over to cup and knead one of her big tits. "I only live a few blocks away."

Tyrone kisses her again. When he breaks the kiss, she looks up into his eyes and nods yes. "I....I....I...," she says, blushing from the kiss. "I'd like that."

She and Tyrone get in the car and drive off. The sexual tension is thick. She can't deny it. Tyrone reaches over as he drives and runs his hand up under her short dress to rub her pussy overtop her panties. She gasps and lets out a moan as she closes her eyes and leans back in the seat.

It takes about 5 minutes to get over to Tyrone's place but her pussy is already wet. Tyrone lives in an all Black neighborhood. Older houses are close to each other. Parking all on the street. His is well kept. He parks and comes over and helps her out of the car.

He squeezes her ass as he guides her up the front porch to his house. Before opening the door, he pushes her back to the front door. He leans down and kisses her again deeply as the street lights illuminate the porch. A car drives by but he's so much bigger than her that it's hard to see what's going on.

Tyrone runs one hand up under her dress to squeeze and knead her ass as he kisses her. Then as he pushes his tongue deep into her mouth, he runs his other hand up to knead her breasts. As Tyrone keeps kissing her on the front porch, he takes his other hand from her ass and goes up and unties her halter top, right there on the front porch.

Tyrone steps away slightly to get his key out of his pocket and as he does, he tugs at her dress a bit so it falls past her tits. Her tits jiggle free right there on the front porch.

"Oh!" she gasps, but so clearly turned on. Tyrone opens the door and leads her inside, flipping on the lights when he gets in, slamming the door shut. Her dress falls to her ankles and she steps out of it, nearly tripping as Tyrone leads her over to a small dining room table. Tyrone doesn't say a word.

The table is in the front of this house, with windows looking out toward the street. He quickly lifts Shannon onto the table and makes her lie down on it, with her head on the side by the window. He quickly yanks off her panties and spreads her legs lewdly wide. Tyrone then actually pulls up a chair and sits and leans in to kiss and lick her pussy and begin to eat her out.

"Oh oh, Tyrone oh mmmmm," she moans out as pleasure courses through her body as he licks her clit, flicks his tongue over it and then sticks his tongue into her married pussy. "Oh mmm so good mmmm."

Shannon squirms on the table. There are no blinds or curtains on the window, so anyone driving by on the street could look in and see a naked woman squirming on top of the table.

Tyrone keeps eating her out, loving her pussy, loving how she tastes, loving how her body shakes with pleasure. He brings her to an intense orgasm. She catches her breath, Tyrone quickly removes his pants and walks over to the other side of the table.

He slides her toward him, so her head is off the table. He then rubs his big black cock over her face and lips. He angles her head just the right way and pushes his cock into her mouth. A little at first. Then more. In and out.

"Mmmm damn good mmmm," he moans.

She's stunned. She can't believe the position she's in and how he is fucking her mouth and throat. As he moves in and out, he grabs and kneads her big tits, squeezing them, tugging on her nipples. She moans around his cock as he does this. "Mmmm, mmmm," she moans.

He enjoys her mouth for 10 minutes and then pulls out. He motions for her to come with him, and as he walks away, she gets off the table, tits jiggling sexily as she does. He pulls off his shirt to get naked as he walks down the hall with his hard cock swaying to his bedroom. She follows.

When she enters, he pulls her to him, his hard cock pressing against her. He kisses her deep and then walks her back so she falls back onto the bed. He pushes her up onto the bed, spreads her legs and then climbs up. The lights are on. The curtains open. The window is up slightly in the warm summer evening.

Tyrone rubs his cock up and down her wet pussy and then begins to push into her and mount her.

"Oh oh god," she moans out as his massive manhood enters her tight pussy.

Yes, he fucked her a few days ago but he moans out as his pussy grips his cock. He loves how she feels, how she's made for him. He pushes a few inches in and out. Then more. Deeper. He finally thrusts in hard, deep, botJamesing out inside her.

Shannon arches her back and moans out as Tyrone does this. Right at the same time, he leans down and kisses her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he begins to fuck her, in and out. He thrusts in hard, holding deep into her, then pulling nearly all the way out, before plunging back deep into her pussy.

She gasps and moans out. "Oh shit oh god oh oh," she moans.

He keeps up this pace in missionary for the next 20 minutes, varying the pace -- slow and powerful and deep, then hard and fast and deep -- making the bed creak and her tits bounce and jiggle.

"Fuck bitch, I love your pussy," he moans.

With the window open, there's no doubt the neighbors can hear what is going on inside Tyrone's bedroom, as he mounts and takes his new woman. As he plows into her with his massive black cock, she cries out in her second orgasm.

"Oh oh fuck me, oh Tyrone oh, I'm cumming on oh mmmmm," she moans out, arching her back.

He doesn't stop fucking her. He remains rock hard. He slows down the pace as she catches her breath a bit. But then he pulls out, flips her around and gets her on her hands and knees. Her big tits hang and sway sexily. She stares ahead at the headboard of the bed.

Tyrone grabs her hips and then guides his cock back deep into her pussy from behind. "Oh oh fuckkkk so deepppp," she moans. "Oh god!"

Tyrone begins to slam into her, fucking her doggy style. Her tits hang and sway. He moans in pleasure as her tight pussy grips his big black cock. The slapping sounds, the moans, echo out the window. He slows the pace, thrusting in hard and deep. He picks up the pace and pounds into her, making her gasp, cry out and squeal in pleasure.

At one point, he grabs her hair and pulls back, thrusting in hard. "Yeah, take my cock!"

He fucks her doggy style for 20 minutes. Tyrone then flips her back over onto her back. He pins her legs up against her chest and re-enters her pussy, getting close to cumming himself. He pounds down into her hard. It takes her breath away in this position.

"Oh. Oh. OHHHH SHIT!" she moans out.

Tyrone then moves her legs down. As he keeps fucking her, she wraps her arms and legs around him. He thrusts hard and deep.

"Yeah baby! Yes!" he thrusts into her. "YES! TAKE IT!"

Tyrone roars out and begins to shoot his cum into her pussy, deep. She gasps. She moans out and before she can object or anything, he leans down and kisses her deep as he thrusts and shoots his final bursts of seed into her womb.

He breaks the kiss as she pants and gasps for air but he remains on top of her. He remains buried inside her as he begins to kiss her neck, nibbling her ear. "Damn baby, I love your pussy so much! You are incredible," he says, kissing her neck as she continues recovering from the incredibly long fuck Tyrone just gave her. "I am not sure I can live without it, without being able to bury myself inside you."

Shannon listens but doesn't say a word as she continues to catch her breath, arms and legs wrapped around Tyrone, as he remains on top of her, putting a bit more weight down on her.

"Saturday afternoon, I am taking you to meet some friends and family," Tyrone then says, kissing her neck again. "There's a barbecue and picnic at the lake."

"I'll text you details later," Tyrone says, finally rolling off Shannon and getting up and going into the bathroom.

She lays there on the bed, glowing from the fuck, cum leaking from her pussy because Tyrone came so much. She knows things have changed so much for her in just a few short days. She knows, deep down, logically, that all this is wrong. But she feels proud that Tyrone wants her to meet his friends and family. Part of her feels wanted. And she can't deny the incredible sex and the orgasms Tyrone is giving her.

When Tyrone comes back she's freshens up.

"I'll drive you home now," he says.

On the drive home, Tyrone and Shannon talk like a normal couple. They talk about their favorite songs as the radio plays. But Tyrone still has a hand on her thigh. And at one point at a stop light he reaches over to give her left breast a nice squeeze overtop her dress.

"Damn these are fine," he says before zooming off when the light turns green.

Finally on the corner by her house, he parks. She looks over at him. She looks into his eyes. She blushes.

"Tyrone ... thank ... thank you for ... a wonderful ... evening," she says before scooting over to initiate a kiss.

"I'm glad," he replies. "So I'll text you details. Saturday afternoon."

Shannon goes into the house. She lucks out. James is asleep. The next day, she tries to be nice to James, making him a nice breakfast before they each have to go to work. James is hoping that's a sign.

She's also worried about how James will react when she says she needs to go out on Saturday again. What excuse will she make up? Her mind is racing.

"Honey," James says.

"Yes?" she replies.

"I know it's been a hard week. I am sorry. I was hoping we could spend time together this weekend, but tomorrow is the company's big all-day golf tournament."

"It is?" she says, trying to hide any emotion. "Oh right. I forgot too."

This is an annual event, and James has never made Shannon go to it. She hates golf, and it's literally an all day thing, from 10 a.m. into the evening when everyone goes to dinner and drinks afterward.

"I'm sorry, honey, I am," James says.

"Don't worry about it, James. The tournament is big and I know you enjoy it every year. I hope you can win this year," she says, getting up and giving James a hug. She doesn't kiss him on the lips, though.

"You'll be OK?" James asks.

"Yes, I'll be fine," she says, trying quickly to think of an excuse, even though Tyrone hasn't texted her the details yet. "The girls from work all wanted to go to the lake Jamesorrow, since it's going to be nice. Maybe I'll go. I initially said I couldn't make it."

"Oh, you should go," James replies.

James and Shannon head off to work. About 10 a.m., Tyrone texts her. "Hey sexy," he texts. "I'll pick you up at 11 a.m. tomorrow. Be sure to bring a bikini."

"Ok, I'll see you then," she texts back. "I'm looking forward to meeting your friends and family."

Shannon takes a long lunch break and walks downtown and actually buys a new bikini.

On Saturday, James leaves for his golf tournament. He leaves thinking things are back with Shannon and that he's a stud. On Friday night, he tried again to have sex with Shannon. This time, she agreed. He mounted her missionary with a condom, and he lasted about 3 minutes. Shannon tried to wrap her legs around him, which set him over the top.

All that night, she can't help but compare. She felt empty when James entered her.

She's wearing a short, sexy little sundress at 11 am when Tyrone texts. She has no bra and no panties on.

"I'm on the corner," he texts.

"I'm running behind getting ready. James is gone. Would you like to come inside?" she texts back.

Tyrone smiles as he reads that, knowing he is having an impact on this 26-year-old, busty redhead, a true sex bomb.

"I'll be there shortly," he texts back, starting up his car and pulling into her driveway. He gets out, not caring if any neighbors see. He rings the doorbell.

Shannon walks over, opening up the door. She smiles and blushes as she sees Tyrone towering over her.

"Please, come in," she says, reaching out to grab his hand.

He smiles as she holds his hand and leads her inside. He knows he's having an effect on this sexy woman.

Shannon leads him over to a couch in the living room. "Here, have a seat," she says, as Tyrone eyes up her sexy body in that thin sundress, clear that she isn't wearing a bra as her tits sexily jiggle.

Tyrone sits down, at first thinking she will finish getting ready, but soon he's pleasantly surprised as Shannon drops to her knees and moves in between his legs. She immediately begins to unbutton Tyrone's pants and unzip him. He lifts his ass to help her a bit, and she pulls down his pants enough to reach in and pull out his massive black cock.

Without saying a word, she takes it in both hands, lifts and strokes it. She tosses her head so her hair moves out of the way and she leans down to twirl her tongue around the head. She sucks just the head into her mouth. Then she kisses her way down to Tyrone's big hairy balls. She kisses them, tugging on them gently with her lips.

Tyrone moans out. What a pleasant surprise, he thinks to himself.

Shannon then runs her tongue in one continuous lick back up his cock before sucking Tyrone back into her mouth.

"Oh damn babe you're a natural. Shit that's good," Tyrone moans out, leaning back on the couch, watching this wife go to town on his black manhood.

Shannon uses her hands to stroke Tyrone as she sucks him. At one point she rests her hands on his thighs as she bobs her head up and down on his big black cock. At another point she is sucking him in and out while kneading his big cum-filled balls.

She even licks her way back down to suck them again. For 15 minutes she gives him his intense blowjob before he finally grabs her head and wraps his hands into her red hair and thrusts his cock up into her mouth and begins cumming.

"Ohh yes babe. Take it. Eat my cum bitch! Mmmmm ahhhhh yesssss," he moans as he shoots into her mouth.

She's forced to swallow and barely is able to keep up.

As Tyrone recovers, she pulls off his cock. She licks him clean. From her knees, she looks up at him, licking her lips and smiling.

"Mmm thank you," she says, thanking Tyrone for her giving him a blowjob. "Shall we go?"

To be continued in Part 2