Wife and the Hardwood Installer

Story Info
Wife forced to take hardwood from BBC.
3.8k words
4.38
88.9k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher69
Forher69
36 Followers

My wife and I bought a cottage, the thought being we could fix it up and make it our home for when we retire. She is 46 and I am 48.

We have family in different trades and offered them help as well as time at the cottage as part of the payment, and that we would provide all the food and booze and cook for them. It turned out to be a fantastic agreement and we were able to get lots done at a big discounted rate.

We got the roof done, plumbing and electrical. The last thing we needed was to redo all the floor with hardwood and remove all the different types of flooring throughout the cottage.

I asked my cousin if he knew anyone who could do our floors properly and might be ok with our deal that we gave everyone else? Now he does electrical work for some big builders back in the city and told me that the flooring guy they used was super cool and that he was a little older then us and had done well in life and would probably give us a great deal for some time at the lake as he worked cause he loved it, and that he really didn't need the money.

So he gave me Mike's business card and told me he would call him first to tell him I was his cousin and to give me a great deal.

The next day I called Mike to introduce myself, he told me my cousin had called him to squeeze him for a great deal and then laughed a big belly laugh. He sounds like a great guy. I made plans to meet Mike with my wife to go over options as well as drop off the floor plan so that he could figure out what materials he needed as our cottage was close to 2 hours out of the city and he didn't want to have to drive back in if he didn't have too.

We met at his little shop, it had a tiny front office to meet in and the rest was warehouse. When we walked into the office we could hear a chime ring in the warehouse and a few seconds later Mike walked in with a big grin and shook both our hands and told us he was pleased to meet us and that he enjoyed working with my cousin saying he was a super guy.

Mike looked at our plans and told us he had several different types of wood to choose from, and then said for steak dinners and beers at the end of the work day enjoying the water front, he could give us a fantastic deal and showed us the price he would charge. Our eyes bugged out which made Mike laugh his big laugh again. It was a third of the cost of all the other quotes we had gotten.

Mike got up and opened the door to the warehouse and said, lets go find you some hardwood that you will like! We looked at a few options and my wife found one she loved. Mike said great choice and that he could fit us in anytime we wanted as he usually took the summer off seeing how he didn't really need the money and should be retired at his age of 60, but loved working and couldn't give it up just yet as he was still able bodied to do the work.

Let me tell you about Mike, he is a 6 foot black man, slender with broad shoulders and short salt and pepper hair. He looked way younger then 60. And he had huge rough hands from working hard his whole life.

My wife and are chubbier then we would like, she is 5'2", shoulder length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, 38D tits with big areola's and large nipples that she absolutely loves to have pulled and roughly twisted during sex. She has a big fat ass that she hates that I love to plow into from behind. She is blessed with agelessness and looks 10 years younger then me. And maybe her best attribute is her cock sucking mouth. She loves giving blowjobs and deep throats me everytime.

Back in her youth she used these cock sucking skills on many guys, one to keep them from fucking her, and two she loves sucking cock.

We have been married now for over twenty years, and I have told her my fantasies of watching her with other men, especially men with big cocks we see when we watch porn together. She wants nothing to do with it and repeatedly says it's not happening.

We made plans with Mike for a few weeks later, he would pick up my wife to guide him to the cottage, and I would head up later in the day.

The Friday came for us to head up, Mike showed up with his huge work truck pulling a big closed in trailer that had all hardwood and tools in it. His truck was messy with big tool bags on the front seat, he moved one so that my wife could jump in and there was still a few large tool bags separating them. I had joked with her about blowing Mike on the way up, which she didn't find funny. And when she saw the tool bags that would be between them she gave me a triumphant look knowing that it would ruin my fantasy knowing she couldn't get to him even if she wanted too.

They left at noon which would get the there around 2pm. I would leave around 6pm and get there for 8pm. Mike said he planned to pull up all the all snap flooring which should take most of the day, and then he would start mapping out his cuts and said he would probably be doing that when I got there.

We had moved most of the furniture from 2 of the 3 bedrooms and anything else we didn't need to the basement, and only left a couch for Mike to sleep on and a few chairs, this way Mike could start right away and not have to move anything. My wife planned on removing the screens and washing all the windows inside and out. It hadn't been done for years and the were grimy. She finds it easier to clean them from the inside standing on a chair and leaning out the window then using a ladder from the outside.

I went into work and finished up loose ends before our week off at the cottage. and I left earlier then expected and would get there a little sooner, maybe 20 minutes? 30 if I drove over the limit.

It was the last week of August and I couldn't wait to get up there and wake up to the site of the beautiful lake. It was just starting to get dark as the sun was setting. When I got to our driveway it was blocked by a huge pile of old flooring and Mikes giant trailer, so I parked on the road. Now our driveway comes in from the side and runs along the road side right behind our cottage. From the road you can't see the back of our cottage through the brush and trees, and our driveway and cottage is maybe 16 feet lower then the road as it curves and goes on.

For some reason I decided to go through the brush and trees to the cottage, hoping the hill wasn't too steep to walk down. As I broke through the brush I could see the light of the back 2 empty bedrooms and there was my lovely wife, in her favorite loose fitting sundress on a chair leaning out the window to clean the outside. I could see the other one was spotless and clean. This must be the last one of 14 to clean.

From my height I could see Mike come down the hall with pencil and measuring tape in hand as he stopped for a second to enjoy my wifes juicy fat ass jiggling side to side as she scrubbed the filthy window. He said, now that's a site for sore eyes. To which my wife replied, never mind Mike. He laughed and got down on the floor the sound of his tape measure being pulled out and then quickly ripped back in. I could see him writing down measurements and numbers on the floor. And I could also see him trying to look up her dress that went down to just above her knees. From his kneeling position on the floor, he pulled out a few feet of his measuring tape and used it to lift the back of the loose fitting dress. Not sure if he got a glimpse, but my wife quickly knocked it away as she steadied herself with her other hand on the window frame so that she wouldn't fall off the chair. She told Mike that was enough, that she was married and had no interest, and besides I would be arriving any second as it was now 8pm.

In a split second I pulled out my phone and texted Mike, his phone chimed and he looked at it and smiled a big shit eating grin. He held up his phone to show my wife the text as he read it out loud, sorry Mike, just leaving city now, had issues to take care of at work, see you in 2 hours.

My wife told him, it doesn't matter, I am faithful and happily married and I don't fool around. With that she went back to scrubbing the window.

I watched Mike's face turn serious like he was calculating his next move as he knelt on the floor. He quietly put his pencil and tape measure down, move up behind my wife, and in ne swift motion pulled her sundress up over her waist with one hand while grabbing around her waist with the other. As he did this I could see my wife's sweetly trimmed bush just above the window sill. She normally goes braless and pantyless at the cottage, so this definitely added to my excitement. I guess he grabbed her waist so she wouldn't fall out the window.

She grabbed the side of the window with one hand and the frame with other and let out a screech and yelled at Mike, what are you doing?? I looked around quickly to see if anyone herd her and realized, your in the middle of the bush, there is no one close enough to hear her.

Mike moved his giant rough hands to her hips and buried his face in her ass as she was trying to kick back at him and yelling at him to stop, she realized everytime she tried to lift a foot to kick him the chair wobbled and she was afraid she would fall out the widow.

She kept saying no, no, no to Mike as her breath quickened as he tongue fucked her ass and pussy from behind. Her face was twisting, her eyes shut, she was fighting against her bodies enjoyment of this rough treatment. Mike's right hand left her waist and by her gasp for air I could tell he had inserted one or two of his giant fingers. His right shoulder sawing in and out as he finger blasted her cunt.

She started saying, OH FUCK! OH FUCK! as she moaned through a huge orgasm. Mike's hand returned to her waist to steady her as he licked up the rest of her juices.

She turned to Mike as she climbed off the chair on wobbly legs and said, I can't believe you did that! I said no!! That was totally wrong! I don't cheat on my husband! Mike turned to leave the room and looked back at my wife with a serious look and said, I think I need a break, you can bring me a beer, and he left the room. My wife sat in the chair she had been standing on, still breathing hard and shaking.

She stayed there for what seemed like a long time. I thought maybe I should go in now that it is over. But she then took a deep breath and got up to leave the room. I ran down the side of the cottage and I could hear the fridge door open and close and the sound of a beer being opened. The front of the cottage has windows all around it and mike was off to one side where the couch and chairs were out of site from the kitchen. When I got to the window I was shocked to see Mike sitting in the middle of the couch totally naked and stroking the biggest dick I have ever seen. It looked to be 10 inches long and as thick as soda can. He was slowly stroking up and down, I watched with amazement as the giant bulbous head pushed in and out of his foreskin like a human head pushing through a tight turtle neck!

Just then my wife came in and stopped dead in her tracks. Wha, wha, what are you doing she said with her eyes glued to his big black cock. Put your clothes back on, I told you I don't cheat! Mike looked coldly into her eyes and said, your the one that got me all hot and bother running around here with no bra and underwear on.

She replied, I always dress like this, it's not sexy in this big old sundress, I didn't mean to do that to you, I'm sorry.

Mike still locked into her gaze said, the least you could do is bring me my beer and fix this as he waved his cock at her, for all the hard work I've done. She just stood there frozen to the spot. While Mike stared at her while still stroking his beast. Again it seemed like time stood still. Mike broke her trance and the silence with one word, beer?

My wife stepped forward and handed him his beer while standing at his feet. Mike let go of his cock and it laid hard on his stomach the head way above his belly button, I could see it pulsing up and down on his stomach. He looked at my wife and waved his cock and said, you can take care of what you did to me now while I enjoy my beer.

I could see her swallowing, breathing hard and shaking. She slowly went down on her knees between his legs, the look of defeat on her face, and grabbed the biggest cock she has ever seen with both hands. She started stroking him and then leaned forward, pulling his foreskin back, she jammed the bulbous monsters head into her mouth and started sucking and licking all around it. I could tell that she was thinking, if I make him cum fast it will all be over soon.

So my wife who loves sucking cock started to push down his shaft, slowly taking more and more of his giant cock down her throat. Mike started taunting her, are you sure you haven't cheated on your husband for some big black cock? She shook her head no as she continued to deep throat his massive tool, drool spilling out the sides of her mouth all over his huge balls, she started rotating between sucking his balls and then jamming his cock back down her throat.

Mike said, man you look so hot with my big black dick in you throat, are you sure your not a big black dick whore? Again she shook her head no as she bottomed out with her nose in his pubes, holding it there as long as she could. Mike was now moaning and definitely enjoying my slut wifes blowjob skills.

He leaned forward and grabbed her big tits through her dress, Mike found her big nipples easily through the thin fabric. My wife pulled back and said, no, just the blowjob. Mike smiled and said, of course, but seeing and playing with you big titties will help me cum faster. She looked into his eyes and naively believed him and pulled the sundress over her head before jamming his cock back into her mouth and continued her impressive deep throating.

Her giant areola's were puckering and Mike jumped at the opportunity to squeeze her fantastic melons and start to roughly pinch her areola's and nipples and to pull on them hard. My wife started to whimper and moan as she loves this being done to her tits, and I knew it was turning her on as I could see her pussy dripping on the plywood floor. Mike saw this too and he asked her, are you loving my big back cock in your throat? And she shook her head no. He pulled really hard on her nipples stretching them as far as they would go. She started to moan really loud now around his cock and was jamming his cock to the base down her throat now in a fevered pitch. While still pinching and pulling her nipples he said, are you a little white girl that loves monster black cocks? This time she moaned and nodded a slight yes.

Mike pulled hard again and said what was that? Are you saying that you're a big fat black cock loving slut and you want me to fuck you silly with my monster cock? She moaned again, but this time took his cock out of her mouth and looked him in the eyes and said yes. Mike smiled he knew he had won. He then told my wife, if you want my big black cock in your little white pussy she was going to have to put it in.

She stood up on shaky legs, and stepped up on the couch with one foot on each side of Mike, facing him as she lowered her sopping wet pussy to his cock. She reached down and grabbed the big meat stick and guided the bulbous head to her wanton cunt.

Mike rested both arms along the back of couch, taking in his awesome prize, a dirty little white married slut he converted to a big black cock addict. She slowly pushed down on the head of his cock, and as soon as it popped in she started bucking up and down just on the head as she screamed out that she was cumming, she braced her self holding Mike's shoulders as her climax subsided. She then started working more and more of his big black cock into her tight cunt until she had half of it in. And she started bouncing up and down his big cock from the head almost coming out to back down to mid shaft. Mike spoke up and said, let me help you. And the next time she was sliding down he grabbed her hips and slammed my little wifes cunt all the way to base of his cock and held her there. She was screaming and moaning through another powerful orgasm and hugged Mike's neck as she just sat there getting used to his monster cock touching her in places my little white dick never would. He tipped her back a bit so that he could suck and maul her big tits. And with his hands under her ass started lifting and lowering her on his cock. She was in cock heaven. Moaning and babbling incoherently.

Mike then stood up with her still impaled on his giant cock and laid her on the couch, never having to pull out. He put her ankles on his shoulders and proceeded to pound her swollen cunt with long powerful strokes. Again she started yelling, I'm cumming! As Mike pounded away she had orgasm after orgasm. He was a machine and I thought he may never cum. Mike then abruptly pulls out to the sound of a pop and my wife gasped out no. He grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over on her hand and knees and jammed his fat cock back into her pussy from behind. And now he was power hammering into her cunt with loud slapping sounds as he pounded against her ass cheeks. My wife again went into massive orgasms, she may have even temporarily passed out as Mike continued his assault as he destroyed her white cunt with his massive fat black cock. Mike finally started to grunt and groan as he pumped my wife full with loads and loads of his cum. He held himself balls deep as her wrecked pussy milked it all out.

Mike withdrew his big cum covered cock and sat back on the couch to catch his breath. My wifes big ass still in he air as she recovered from the best fucking she has ever had, Mike's cum leaking out of her gaping pussy and running down her inner thighs. She finally sat up. Mike drank the last bit of beer from his bottle, looked and my wife and said, I'll take another. She got up as if in a trance and on shaky legs went to the kitchen and brought him back a beer. Mike looked down at his slimy cock, even though soft, still glorious, then looked at my wife and said, it doesn't clean itself. She didn't even hesitate, she smiled and crawled over and started licking their combined love juices off his tool, lifting it up off his balls to make sure every inch was cleaned off. She continued sucking the bulbous head, running her tongue under his foreskin. She then started to slowly suck back down the shaft of her assaulters big black weapon until she had it in her throat again. I could see it growing and hardening again. And then Mike said, damn you really are little whore for monster black dick! She picked up her pace again enjoying her throat fucking from Mike's big black dick.

Mike then stood up, and said, I need to fuck your big black cock loving cunt again, the couch is covered with cum, lets go to your bed. They left and headed to our bedroom. I left my cum covered spot and headed around to the bedroom window. I couldn't see anything but could hear him fuck the shit out of her, and I cummed on that side of the cottage as well.

I didn't know what to do, I finally decided to text them both saying I got a flat and would come up in the morning after getting a new tire from the garage. I then drove home for the night and got up early the next morning to head back up, not knowing what I would be walking into..

to be continued...

Forher69
Forher69
36 Followers