All Comments on 'Wife and the Hardwood Installer'

by Forher69

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
StickyVickyStickyVickyover 3 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! I'm looking forward to part 2

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

AMAZING.

Good build up, power dynamic between Mike, the wife, and the husband, good sex writing.

OfficerFriendlyOfficerFriendlyabout 3 years ago

Nicely done...anxious to read the next installment.

NINER6969NINER6969about 3 years ago

Good job! ...I was into your story from the get-go! Looking forward to the second story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm I think she had more blk cock than hubby knows

seagmanseagmanalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Waiting for next chapter

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Damn great story unbelievable fucking.. please chapter 2 soon I amit had some much needed pleasure

stroking my hard cock wanting to fill her big tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome and very believeable

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love seeing white wives ruined by blackmen with cocks like his. By the time her husband gets there tomorrow his wife will be enjoying being a slut for his blackcock. Since she knows he wants her to be one she’ll be hooked on gangbangs at the cabin in no time. Just imagine all the nasty things he’s going to make her do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He needs to understand his wife likes being raped by blackmen. Some women like being forced, not having a choice but letting them make her a gangbang whore. The worse they treat her the hotter she finds it and the harder she’ll try to satisfy them. Letting them do what they want. I found out that’s what was happening to my wife without her knowing I knew. I didn’t do anything to stop them and just waited to see if she would ask me for help, she never did. I eventually started watching and as much as she cried and tried to stop them they could make her cum hard again and again from being abused.

dossbigdossbigalmost 2 years ago

Need the next chapter! Great so far. 3 lucky people getting what they want!

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful.

Im a. submissive TransWoman, size queen, Queen of Spades. Black Cock Only. Pierced and caged.

Prior to transitioning i was a straight dom.

All my gfs went black. One came back and flipped me. 'Once you go black...' is true. Her new black dom wanted a sissy and trained her how to dominate me and turn me into a sissy for him.

Six years later I serve them both

No more pussy for my now shrunken boi clit.

They're gonna have me tattooed and together we turn more white women onto BBC and Black Only.

So far we've turned nine women, five cis and four trans into Queens of Spades.

They've now done the same with their partners.

We've started a movement!

Happiest I've ever been!

The best is when I'm getting BBC while servicing my master and mistress orally as he wrecks her pussy with his twelve inch BBC.

We both gape and I clean them afterwards and fluff them as my.boi pussy is wrecked by another dominant black male and his thirteen inch BBC.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Juvenile and immature, with the emphasis on body parts and excretions. Just silly

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

When will we get the next part of the story?

So far so good, will score when finished.

Thank you and keep writing.

carnut44carnut44almost 2 years ago

Truly great story and well written. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, my wife experienced something similar to this story, but the carpenters remodeling out house were two black dudes doing the garage drywall. They agreed on the price and times, I left my wife in charge of everything to be done. On the final day that I inspected their work along with her, we paid them and had a barbecue to celebrate. I left the cooking to them and provided drinks. During that afternoon of drinking, one thing led to another and they ended up spending the night with us. They confronted me asked to fuck my wife, I agreed but told them to be gentle. They took turns fucking her at 6PM and continued till 9PM. I asked her if she was OK and she said that she wanted them to spend the night because they made her feel like a real woman and wanted to be fucked over and over again with their big cocks. Needless to say, we all have become good friends and relive that first time that when she experienced at least 8 orgasms and her pussy was stretched by 2 bbc's with 8" cocks. She is now thinking about inviting some of their friends next time. Keep up the erotic writing!

200314182442200314182442over 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story! This is my biggest fantasy which I wish could come true soon. I would just love to be able to watch my chubby white wife fucking black monster cock already stretching her pussy apart!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

"My wife experienced something similar.." lies lies lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but it was typed and put together terribly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous