Wife and the Hardwood Installer Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to be destroyed by BBC.
5.5k words
4.38
45.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher692
Forher692
43 Followers

New account continuing my stories from old account Forher69.

Check out first story - Wife and the Hardwood Installer

===================

After spying on my wife deepthroating and fucking Mike the night before. I decided to head back up to the cottage the following morning and see how things would play out.

The day before was day one of the week long job of changing out the cottage flooring to hardwood. And as I drove up to the cottage I was already hard thinking of all the slutty ways my wife would be taking Mike's huge black cock the rest of the week. And hoping I'd be able to watch it happen again.

For those that may have skipped the first story, Mike is a 6 foot tall black man who looks way younger than his age of 60. My wife is a 5'2 blue eyed dirty blond with 38D tits with big areolas and big nipples that she loves having sucked and pulled hard.

No idea what I'd be walking into I texted my wife saying I would be arriving around 9:30am. I had to park on the road with Mikes big work trailer and old flooring blocking the driveway.

As I walked down the driveway our deck came into view and I could see my wife hanging laundry over the side of the deck to dry. Laundry being sheets from our bed, I could only imagine how much cum was sprayed all over it last night.

She had a different long baggy sundress on then the night before and looked freshly showered. I coud hear Mike's table saw loudly cutting through flooring.

My wife didn't see me till I was only a few feet away and jumped startled by me sneaking up on her. I grabbed her and gave her a big kiss and slipped her a little tongue. Sadly tasting her minty fresh toothpaste, I had kind of hoped it would be a little salty from all the cum she took last night.

She hates PDA and slapped me lightly on the arm saying stop!! Mike might see! Little did she know what I had seen last night. She hugged me and said she was so happy I made it up. I asked her why? Did Mike make her feel uncomfortable? She stuttered no and her cheeks went a little flush and she said no she just missed me and was happy to see me that's all.

Mike came out and shook my hand, and said come see where I'm at. He had finished one small bedroom and was working his way down the hallway to the next one.

Over the next hour I helped Mike by clearing away the waste cuts he wasn't going to use and all the while my wife continued to clean and work on some of her gardens off the deck.

I couldn't stand it and devised a plan to get out of the way to see if anything else would happen. I pretended to get a text from our old neighbour who lives a 10 minute drive down the road. He is always in need of help being close to 80 and I often go down and help him with his boat or other little projects.

I asked Mike if he minded and he said no worries he had it all under control, and besides if he needed a little hand he could ask my wife to help.

My wife looked super nervous and asked, do you really need to go? Can't one of the other neighbours help? I pretended no to notice her worry of me leaving, and told her the job would only take 20 minutes and that I would be back in around 40 minutes.

I headed out to my car and closed the door loud enough for them to hear and drove a few minutes down the road to where I figured they couldn't hear it anymore.

I parked and ran back to the cottage, and decided to walk through the bush between the road and the back of the cottage where I first spied on them last night. As I walked through the bush I already had my hard cock out stroking it in anticipation.

From my vantage point I could see Mike working on the floor in the hallway, and when he stood to make a cut I could only see him from waist down.

All of a sudden he stopped working and just stood there. I could see my wife going in and out of the cottage to hang dirty rags on the deck to dry. I looked back at Mike and still could only see him waist down and he preceded to unzip his fly and fish out his flaccid yet still massive cock. He started to slowly stroke it making it hard and growing to it's impressive 10 inches and to it's pop can girth.

He called out to my wife saying he could use a little hand, she headed into the cottage and I could see her feet and legs coming down the hallway to Mike's back.

As she got beside him he turned his back to one wall his giant cock almost blocking the rest of the hallway to get by him.

My wife gasped, and yelled at him, Mike I can't!! I shouldn't have last night! It was wrong and I can't cheat ever again on my husband!!

Mike still slowly stroking his massive black cock says to her, what about me fucking your brains out this morning? And the blowjob you gave me in the shower? She tried to speak and he cut her off, what would your hubby think if he saw the video I took of you this morning begging me to fuck you harder from behind?

He pulled out his phone and hit play, I could hear the slapping sounds of sex and my wifes voice begging him to fuck her harder with his big black cock! I cummed hard all over the bushes.

My wife then said you wouldn't? And Mike replied, I won't if you keep me happy. I could see her feet swaying back and forth as she realized she had no choice.

She slowly moved infront of him and grabbed his big dick with both hands, fingers not able to touch around it as she sank to her knees.

I could now see her face cheeks flush red, and she obediently started licking and sucking his massive balls. I could hear him moaning his pleasure over her sucking sounds.

She licked her way up to the bulbous head and pulled back his foreskin before jamming it's head into her mouth and throat.

She loves deep throating cock and Mike now knows this, he grabs both sides of her head so he can control the speed as he slowly slides his full length down her throat until she pushed against his thighs needing a breath.

He continues his throat fucking, picking up the pace to the sounds of her slurping and gasping for air. He finally releases her head and she continues to deep throat him, He then tells her, take off your sundress you big black cock slut. She speeds up her sucking as she pulls it up to her neck and pulls out her arms, only stopping long enough to pull it off over her head before jamming his cock back in her mouth.

I was still pounding my cock, still hard as a rock.

Mike told her to get up, he spun her around and bent her over she leaned into the bathroom holding the frame. She told Mike to hurry as I would be back soon. He replied, don't worry, I'll fuck you hard and fast! I could hear her wimper.

He guided the head of his monster to her soaking wet pussy and with 2 hard pushed he had all 10 fat inches of his giant black cock in her.

She screamed out in ecstasy, into a massive orgasm, Mike just stood there with his full length in her, he had pulled out his phone and was recording it all. She came down from her orgasm and started pumping up and down his big cock.

Mike said to her, look at you, you're such a black cock slut, you can't say no to it. This is making such a hot video. With that said she started to fuck back hard and started moaning again loudly.

Mike put his phone away and grabbed both hips and started slamming into her as she pushed back. He then asked her, does your husband know you're a whore for big black cock? She growled NOOOO!! As she hammered back into him, I could see her white knuckles as she gripped the shit out of the door frame.

I cummed hard again all over the bushes.

He asked her again, are you sure he doesn't know that all you want is big black cocks in your slutty mouth and pussy?? Again another loud husky growl, NOOOOOOOO!! HE HAS NO IDEAAAAA!!! As she had another mind blowing orgasm.

Mike went into over drive knowing i'd be back soon, he reached around grabbing both of her tits by her areola's and nipples pulling them hard and rough towards her sides. This drove her wild screaming, YES YES YES!! as she hammered back into him.

Mike finally pushed all the way in and started cumming loads into her wonton pussy as she had another amazing orgasm. As soon as they both stopped jerking from their orgasms, she spun around and inhaled his big cock, I heard a clicking sound and saw Mike had his phone out again snapping pics of my wife sucking his cock. She smiled and continued sucking his cock, licking and swallowing their combined juices till he was all clean. The whole time looking into the camera as she worshipped his cock.

I ran down the road to my car, waited to catch my breath and headed back. When I got back I could hear Mike's power tools and she was outside again. She saw me this time and asked how things went with the neighbour, I told her it was a simple job, but that he couldn't do it alone.

I asked her how things were here and she said Mike took a little break from the heat and was back at it. I took the opportunity, with hearing Mike working still and gave her a quick kiss with a little tongue again, this time tasting the familiar taste of salty cum on her lips.

I said, yum, what snack did you get into while I was gone? I didn't give her time to react or answer and turned my back to her and headed into the kitchen, luckily there was an opened bag of chips and I grabbed that and stuffed a couple in my mouth, looking back at her raising the bag of chips repeating yum as if I thought that's what she had just snacked on.

Little did she know I was loving watching her become a big black cock addict.

She avoided Mike for the rest of the day, it was getting late so I decided to fire up the BBQ and get some steaks and veggies on for dinner. Mike and I started drinking beer and I made my wife a strong mixed vodka drink. We were all feeling the effects of the booze especially my wife, now 4 strong drinks down.

I announced that we needed to go for a sunset boat ride. Mike went into the bathroom to change and we went into our room. My wife was on me right away. Grabbing at my cock. She pulled off her sundress and wanted to fuck. I stopped her saying maybe later since Mike could probably hear us. She did a drunk pout and said Fine!!

We have a double V boat bottom and when swimming it makes a little cover that you can go under from the front out of sight from the sides.

I grabbed a bunch of drinks and headed out on the water.

Once out on the water I turned the engine off, and we all jumped in. Mike swam away from the boat floating on his back enjoying the cool water. I pulled my wife close and reached down and pulled her one piece swimsuit bottom towards her left thigh and shoved two fingers into her hot puffy black cock destroyed pussy. I said to her, you are horny for cock. I then pulled them out and said I better get back on the boat to make sure it doesn't drift away.

Another pouty face. As I climbed the ladder at the back of the boat, Mike swam up to the front where my wife was. I peaked over the front where I could just see the top of their heads, I yelled out enjoy the cool water no rush to go back and sat down in the captain chair and turned the music up.

A few minutes later I thought I heard some wimpering, I turned up the music a little more. I guess the booze hit me harder then I thought, I must have nodded and over 20 minutes had passed. I was awoken by the boat wobbling as they climbed back on.

I turned the music down and told them I fell asleep and asked if they were alright. Mike said he loved the lake and it was very refreshing.

They both went to the front of the boat, Mike on the left side opposite me and my wife went right to the front facing back towards us. It was getting dark so we headed back. I looked my wife over and saw that she hadn't covered her pussy from when I pulled it to the left. But then I realized she had it pulled to the right and her pussy was shinny in the moonlight. Even in the dark I could see the fresh batch of cum leaking out of her.

We decided to have a few more drinks before bed. I was sobering up so started acting very drunk and announced we should go to bed. My wife went into the bathroom to freshen up, being drunk she was banging into things and took a while to come out. I took the opportunity to lay face down on the bed and act like I passed out.

When she came in she tried to wake me, but I wouldn't budge. She finally gave up, put her nightie on and fell asleep. I was awaken a few hours later from the bathroom light going on, I peaked through closed eyes to see Mike's back as he stood pissing with his back to me. He came to our room and shook my shoulder, I didn't react. I even pretended to snore.

He went to my wifes side of the bed and woke her up, she was dazed and still drunk. She asked, what's wrong?? What happened?? To which Mike chuckled and said, nothing, thought you'd like to see the moon and the stars, no clouds it's beautiful.

She rolled over and looked at me saying, I can't, what if he wakes up? I continued fake snoring. Mike said, see he's out till morning, come on.

He grabbed her arm and practically dragged her out of bed. One of them turned off the bathroom light and I heard the screen door open and close. A few seconds later the moon and stars lit up the night.

I made my way to the window looking out to the deck, my hard dick in hand pumping away, Mike had my wife standing at the end of the picnic table. He pulled her nightie off over her head and then lifted her onto to table laying her on her back. The moon was so bright I could see the wetness of her pussy.

Mike knelt down and started eating her out, licking up and down her swollen lips and sucking loudly on her clit. He added 2 then 3 figures as he roughly finger banged her, all the while she was moaning and babbling OH MY GOD! Repeatedly.

He then stood up and knelt on the bench beside her, still laying across the table. Mike layed his big dick across her lips from the side sliding it back and forth over her tongue, not letting her get the head in her mouth. He then grabbed her right hand and guided it to her pussy, he squeezed her fingers and thumb together in a cone shape and pushed them against her hot wet opening, she was able to push them all in to there first knuckles and she started pumping in and out fast, Mike wasn't pleased enough with her performance and grabbed her hand tightly and took control, slowly and with more pressure he started pumping her hand in and out of her passing her second knuckles, sounds of her slurping the side of Mikes cock and her loud moaning. Mike stopped pushing once all of her knuckles disappeared and she continued to fist herself on her own. Orgasm after orgasm hitting her.

Mike hunched forward leaning over her face slowly pulling his cock head to her mouth, she sucked it in quickly only to wimper as he pulled it away and leaned down to kiss her, their tongues lashing together, as the kissed he reached down to feel that her hand was still in her, he grabbed her wrist and had her start to slowly fuck herself again. As I looked back up at their kiss they were still enjoying each others tongues, then it happened, something I'd never seen before, Mike hunched his back and pushed his hips forward, with their mouths still locked in a passionate kiss he pushed his plum sized cock head between their lips. Both licking and sucking the massive head from both sides. My wife was now fucking herself up to her wrist. I cummed a huge load into my balled up underwear.

Mike got down and had her move to the end of the table with her head hanging over the edge. He stuck his big black cock in her mouth and started to slowly throat fuck her. He grabbed her by her inner thighs and pulled her ass and lower back into the air, hooking his elbows around her knees. He had her in a standing 69 with the table supporting her by her shoulders. Mike started eating her out again and licking her clit, he spread her wide inserting two fingers from each hand fucking in and out as his hips pumped his cock in and out of her throat, he added a third finger from each hand and roughly fucked her with all six fingers, she exploded into a massive orgasm squirting all over the place like a garden hose.

Mike layed her down and continued his throat fucking until he couldn't handle it anymore and dumped loads of cum down her throat.

Mike sat down on the bench and for what seemed like 20 minutes they both just stayed in place catching their breaths.

My wife slowly rolled to he side and sat up on the table, getting her bearings she got down holding onto the table seeming to be very dizzy. She made her way over to Mike and slowly knelt infront of him, taking his cock in hand and gently kissing and licking all over it. She then started to slowly suck his cock, long deep throat strokes, bring her lovers giant cock back to life.

Once happy with its hardness she stood up and slammed down on it filling her slutty pussy. Mike grabbed her tits and started sucking on her nipples pulling his head back stretching them out to her moaning pleasure. She was now bouncing up and down on his black steel, Mike still sucking her tits reached around and grabbed both cheeks spreading the wide. He moved his fingers to the sides of his cock and the edges of her pussy, he started to push two fingers from each hand into her pussy along the sides of his cock. He had his four fingers in as far as they would go and started pistonning up into her hard and deep, she screamed hard into her orgasm, going limp, surely passing out as Mike filled her with his cum.

They stayed together, his dick still buried in her till she felt she could stand. She took Mike by the hand, grabbed her nightie and headed for the door. I quickly retreated to our bed and flopped down as I was when they left. She came into our room and nudged me again and I snored as if I was still done for the night. They headed into the bathroom and closed the door, I could hear the shower start and the shower door close. And soon after the sounds of sucking cock and the slapping of sex.

A little while later they came out, and turned the light off.

My wife came into our room, closed the door and made her way to her side of the bed. In the moon light I could see her nightie stuck to her hips, she obviously didn't towel off after shower, she drunkenly bumped into the bed a few times making her way to the top. She sat down right beside her pillow swaying slightly back an forth, then tipped over with her ass at her pillow and head towards the bottom of the bed. She pulled her knees up and started snoring herself.

I rolled over, shaking the bed to see if she'd wake, nothing, still snoring. Put my hand on her hip and shook her, she only snored louder.

I could see her glistening puffy red pussy in the moon light, it was leaking their combined juices, I grabbed her ass cheeks and slowly pulled them apart, her pussy gaping open a bit and more cum leaked out, I leaned in and stuck my tongue in her and slowly licked up their juices, she moaned a little and continued to snore as I shot my load on her back.

I licked her clean and finally passed out myself, what a crazy adventure.

The next day everyone was sluggish from the booze and sex from the night before.

I had to go into town and really help the neighbour over the next 2 days, and by the slow progress I knew they fucking while I was away.

That night at dinner Mike mentioned that he didn't realize how big of a job it was, and that he had called his older brother to see if he could come up to help finish the job on time.

He asked me if I'd be willing to get up early and go in to get him the following morning. I said yes, not a problem.

Mike then told us his brother name was Jason and that he was a grumpy old guy who used to run the business with him, but had retired 5 years ago. He then described him as a bald fat man standing around 5 foot 10. And the laughed at his description of his older brother.

Forher692
Forher692
43 Followers
12