Wife and the Hardwood Installer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers

I got up stupid early at 5 am to make the nearly 4 hour round trip, so we could be back early enough to get a full days work in.

When I got to Jason's home he was indeed as described, a grumpy looking old man, although other than the beer belly sticking out, the rest of him looked to be skinny.

As we drove off I thanked Jason for agreeing to help out. He replied that he always had to bail out his dumb younger brother. He then asked bluntly, has he fucked your wife yet? Before I could answer he went on saying, Mike sure does like married white women. Always trying to get into their pants when their husbands aren't around.

I then told him, no I don't think anything has gone on, nothing seemed awkward. Knowing full well I had already jacked off several times watching them.

Jason then said, well he's probably trying now since they were alone.

I told him I didn't think so to which he replied we'll see.

As we walked down the driveway my wife was coming out with a load of end cuts and greeted Jason and I. Jason told her and I, I see why he is behind on his work with such a lovely distraction around. She blushed and told him she didn't think she was that distracting.

Mike came out and he and Jason went into the cottage to see where they were at and what still needed to be done. After the quick walkthrough they got straight to work going 100 times faster then Mike was going with all his fuck breaks.

The worked straight through till 8 pm finishing the rest of the flooring and loading up all the tools and old flooring into his work trailer. We had a late dinner and were now all sitting on the couch and two comfy chairs we brought up from the basement.

Jason and I were sitting in the chairs with my wife and Mike sitting on the opposite ends of the couch from each other. We had a few drinks and were all feeling pretty good listening to Jason tell funny storied about Mike as they grew up.

My wife got comfortable bringing her legs up onto the couch beside her. Jason had a great view of her thighs as her sundress rode up and as she got comfortable I think he may have even got a view of her uncovered pussy.

Jason staring at her thighs and then up to her face says, I think I would have been way behind work if I was doing the job alone with such a hot distraction walking around here the whole time, with those cock sucking lips, big tits and fat ass, I would have been fucking you as well.

I looked at Mike and he looked back with a he's just fucking around look, like I didn't know what had been going on. My wife looked at me, her face red with embarrassment, and started to say nothing has happened when Jason cut her off and said, don't look at him, look at me. She turned her gaze to him breathing hard now.

Jason then told her, get that sundress off and get that slutty cock sucking mouth over here on my dick. She looked at me in a panic and them to Mike, neither of us offering a way out.

Jason got her attention, we all know you're a whore for big black dicks. No get over here and get to work. In a trance she got up and removed her dress and kneeled infront of Jason. She fished out his cock and like Mike it was huge, around 9 inches and looked to be as thick as Mikes. He too was uncircumcised like Mike, she rolled the skin down and started working it in and out of her mouth getting more and more of it down her throat till she bottomed out.

Jason was breathing hard, holy shit! Mike was right, you are a whore for big black cock!! She started deep throating him harder. He grabbed her head and started to roughly face fuck her. Her ass in the air I could see her pussy opening up and soaking wet. I then noticed Mike had gotten naked and was moving behind her, in one hard and fast pump he was balls deep in her wonton cunt. She screamed through an orgasm with Jasons cock ramming in and out of her throat.

As Mike started to pound her hard Jason sped up and unloaded into her mouth and down her throat. She continued to suck his cock getting him hard quickly as Mike kept pounding her pussy.

At this point Jason pulled her off his cock and turned her head towards me, where I was jerking off and he said, look, your husband knows your a fucking black cock whore and he loves it. He then jammed his cock back into the whores mouth. The loud slapping sounds of Mike's hips slamming into her fat ass got louder and faster as he dumped a load deep into her.

Jason reached down and grabbed her roughly by her tits as he lifted her into a standing position before spinning her around and having her sit back and impale herself on his fat cock for the first time. He reached around and squeezed her tits hard, pulling her nipples out as far as he could, as she leaned forward Mike stuck his cock in her mouth and she lovingly sucked all the cum and fuck juices off of it.

Jason now had her hips and was bouncing her up and down as he piston fucked her through more and more orgasms. He then slammed her down and held her in place as he blasted her deep with his cum to add to Mike's. He stayed balls deep in her until a few minutes later Mike shot another load down her throat. She cleaned Mikes cock again, and climbed off Jason and turned to suck his cock clean as well.

I looked down to see I had cummed all over my shorts a couple of times.

Mike then layed down on the couch and told my wife to get on his cock and ride it hard, she did as she was told, she lowered herself on his swollen member and started sliding up and down his massive shaft harder and harder. Mike was enjoying playing with her big tits, he pulled her down so that he could suck her nipples hard, her wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her in place as he fucked up hard and fast into her. She didn't notice Jason move in behind her, his big dick rock hard and bopping as he walked over. Jason roughly grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. I cummed again in anticipation of her taking a cock in her ass for a DP.

Mike held her firmly in place, balls deep in her as Jason rubbed the head of his cock in the cum leaking out of her pussy. He then started to push down and put pressure at the base of her pussy, he took his time and several minutes and then his bulbous head finally broke through and entered her stretched pussy along the side of Mikes cock. She was convulsing and babbling out incoherently as Jason kept his cock still. When she finally calmed down he continued his pressure with short and slow strokes until he finally got it all in her, two huge bull cocks stretching her to her limits.

Now that they were both fully buried in their whores cunt they worked together to start pounding in and out of her, I am sure she passed out a few times, she was screaming, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, SO FUCKING FULL!! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!! At the same time they both pumped fully in and held her there as the added another deposit in their sluts destroyed pussy.

They stayed together for a while, Jason finally pulling out of her gaping pussy and sat back in his chair, my wife slid down Mikes body to suck his cock clean kissing it all over. She then made her way to Jason and cleaned him up as well.

Then my wife got up and headed to our bedroom. The guys surprisingly put their underwear back on and started getting ready for bed.

They turned the lights off and I headed to our room, she was on her back naked eyes closed and looked to be asleep. I closed our door and stripped down, I got on the bed and immediately flipped myself into a 69 over her, I roughly jammed my cock into her mouth and she moaned and started sucking me hard as I started to fuck her throat hard and fast, she grabbed my ass cheeks forcing me in as far as I'd go. I looked at her open pussy leaking cum and buried my face in her licking and sucking the juices out of her. I felt like I was close to cumming, so I pulled out of her throat and turned her over on her stomach, clamping her legs together between mine and I entered her swollen cum filled pussy from behind. It felt loose, but still felt amazing as I fucked her hard adding my cum finally into this glorious sluts pussy.

We passed out that way. The next morning I was awoken to her mouth and throat inhaling my cock until I emptied my load.

With little spoken, Mike and Jason loaded up and said their goodbyes.

My wife and I loaded up our car and headed home.

Can't wait to hear everything that happened from her perspective and where we go from here.

Forher692
Forher692
45 Followers
12