Wife and The Older Black Gym Owner

Story Info
She falls for the older gym owner after he helps her.
6.5k words
4.57
33.4k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and her husband have lived in this city now for six months. He's 29 and an up-and-coming lawyer.

She's 27 and in marketing and public relations but hasn't found work yet since she and her husband moved to town. Her husband has stressed there's no rush and she can be a housewife if she wants.

They have a nice home in the suburbs. She's a brunette and 5'3" and 121 lbs and 34D-26-34.

Today, Laura decides to head downtown to shop. She leaves just after husband in order to shop before lunch.

It's about 11:30 am and she's driving home when she hits a bunch of traffic on the highway. Normally, she would just wait it out but this time traffic is all stopped. She quickly checks Google Maps and realizes she can get off the highway and zip around the accident and traffic.

Laura knows this is the rougher part of town but she figures it's the middle of the day and she's in her car.

She takes the exit. She starts to pass businesses and shops. There's a few barbecue places, liquor stores, and the like. She then hits a pothole but doesn't think much of it.

But as she approaches another group of buildings, suddenly her car engine dies. She's suddenly scared and panics. She pulls over to the side of the road along the curb.

She stops right in front of an old boxing gym. She looks over at it. It's got large windows. She can kind of see inside a little bit. Sees the punching bags and the like. Even a boxing ring off in the distance inside.

Laura reads the hours. 2 pm to 11 pm the sign reads.

She pulls out her cell phone and tries to call her husband. No answer. She doesn't know what to do.

Meanwhile, Sean is inside getting things ready to open. He's 55 years old and has owned the gym for 25 years.

He boxed in his 20s but found he was better suited to help others. He's seen a lot in the time he has owned the place. The neighborhood has gotten rougher for sure.

He looks out the window and sees a car pull up and stop. It's a nice Honda SUV and he sees a young woman inside with a worried look.

At first he thought it was some suburban resident coming into town to buy drugs. But as he looks out the window closer he sees this gorgeous brunette, and with the worried look on her face he can tell she isn't there to buy drugs.

He ventures outside to see if everything is OK.

Laura is about to try and call her husband again when she sees this older black man emerge from the gym.

He's big. At least 6'5" she figures. A bit heavy set. Probably 250 lbs. Clearly big and strong but also with a belly.

Sean motions for her to roll down the window on the passenger side.

Laura nervously does but not all the way.

"Everything OK ma'am?" he asks.

"Hi. I don't know. The engine stopped running and it won't start," Laura says. "I can't reach my husband."

"Oh sorry to hear that. May I try and help," Sean says, looking into the window of the car more and getting a better look at her.

Damn, he thinks to himself as he looks at the woman. He clearly sees her wedding ring. He sees her pretty but innocent face. Her brown hair. And he sees the curves of her breasts in her dress. Her dress is lower cut and the material holds tightly to her breasts.

Even though she's sitting, he can tell she's on the petite side and he admires her smooth legs.

He takes all this in in just a matter a moments.

Laura thinks about the offer to help. He seems nice enough, she thinks. She doesn't know what to do. Maybe he can help and it's an easy fix. What is the harm, she wonders, at least until she can reach her husband.

"I'm Sean," he says. "I own the gym here."

"Oh ok. I'm Laura," she replies.

"Why don't you pop the hood so I can take a look. I have a few tools inside. Why don't you come on in. Don't worry. I don't bite," he says.

"I.... I.... ok. Thank you," Laura says, popping the hood of the car and then getting out.

Sean sees her in full now. He wants her. There's no doubt about it. But he isn't one to force himself on someone. Never has. He's been with a lot of woman over the years, even a few white woman, but he's always been the perfect gentleman -- at least until he gets inside a woman's panties and gets her in bed.

Sean admires Laura as he leads her inside. He figures she's mid- to late-20s. He towers over her. She's 5'3" he guesses accurately and he can't believe how great a rack she has and her ass.

He takes her inside.

"You can wait here or feel free to look around. Can I get you a water or something?" he asks.

"I'm OK. Thank you," Laura says nervously.

Sean goes to a back room to get a few tools to see if he can help. He's not an expert but still knows his way around a car.

Laura looks around the gym. There are photos on the wall of boxers. All black. Some older photos and more recent ones. There's trophies and the like.

The place is one large room basically, with a locker room off to the side and then also a little front desk type of place upfront. It's where Sean has a computer and keeps track of the business.

There's weights. There's bunching bags and toward the back third of the gym is the boxing ring.

Sean returns.

"How long have you owned the place?" Laura asks, still nervous and also trying to make small talk but also genuinely interested.

"25 years," he says. "I did a little amateur boxing and then when the old owner died I took the place over. It was going to just close but his wife let me basically have the business."

"Let me go check out your car," he says.

Sean goes out. He opens the hood and immediately sees the problem. The battery connectors came off. He puts them back on and tightens things up.

He shuts the hood and comes back inside.

"I think I fixed it. Battery connector came off," he says.

"Oh I'm so glad it's nothing major," Laura says. "Thank you so much."

"Let's hope that's all it was," he says. "So what brought you this way?"

"Oh I was downtown shopping and then there was a bunch of traffic. I think an accident. So I was trying to go around it," Laura says.

"I hit a bad pothole. Bet that made the connector lose," she says. "Just glad someone was around to help."

"You're welcome. Happy to help. The gym doesn't open until 2 but I'm usually always here starting around 9," he says, glancing up and down her body as she looks away for a moment.

Laura extends her hand to shake yours. "Thank you so much," she says. "Do I owe you anything?"

"Oh don't be silly. I'm happy to help. Not everyone who lives down this way is into no good," he says.

"Oh I..... I didn't mean to imply," she says worried.

"Let's see if it starts up," he says, loving how innocent and nervous she is.

Laura and Sean go out. She gets in and the car starts right up. She rolls her window down and Sean leans in. He gets a good look at her gorgeous cleavage.

Laura extends her hand again and shakes his. Her hand feels so small.

"I can't thank you enough," she says. "Really. You're a life saver. Answer to a prayer."

"It's the least I could do, Laura," he says, wishing her well as she drives off.

Back inside he can't help but think about how hot this woman was. But not just how hot she was and her body but there was something about her and her sweet demeanor and personality that turned him on.

He thinks he'll never see her again and figures helping was the right thing and the least he could do.

Laura meanwhile is relieved nothing bad happed. She gets back on the highway. She actually found Sean nice and kind, which surprised her given how old and big and black Sean was and from the rough part of town.

As she drives her husband calls her back.

"Hi honey," Tom says. "Sorry I missed your call. Slammed with client meetings."

"It's OK. I was downtown shopping and wanted to see if you wanted lunch. I'm on my way home now," she says, the lie just coming out.

Laura doesn't know why she lied. Maybe because it was such a minor issue with the car. Maybe so not to worry him. Maybe so he didn't know she was in the rough part of town. Maybe so she doesn't have to tell her husband she got help from an older black man.

Later that day, she runs the events through her head again and again. There's something about Sean that intrigues her. She can't figure it out.

The next day is Wednesday. Laura makes breakfast for her husband and sees him off to work.

As she showers, she thinks about how grateful she was that Sean helped her out. She decides to do something nice for him.

She decides to bring coffee and donuts to the gym. She figures the worst thing that could happen is Sean won't be there.

Laura without thinking much about it dresses in a yellow, flowery dress. She puts it on with a bra and then realizes it had an awkward look -- this always happens to her with this dress, she remembers -- and she removes it. The dress still holds up her boobs nicely. And given her age her boobs, though big and natural, still stand up proudly.

Laura drives off, stopping to get coffee and donuts at Dunkin and drives to the gym. She parks out front in the same location as before.

Sean looks up as he sees the car pull up. It's 10 am.

"Well, I'll be damned," he says out loud to himself as he sees Laura get out of the car and walk to knock on the door.

Laura nervously knocks.

Sean opens the door. "Laura, right? What brings you here," he says.

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday. I brought you some coffee and donuts. As a thank you," she says.

"Oh. Please come in," Sean motions and Laura enters the gym. He checks her ass out as she walks past and inside.

Sean has Laura set the coffee and donuts down on the counter by his work space.

"You didn't have to do this," he says. "I was happy to help yesterday."

"Why don't you at least stay and have one with me," he says.

Laura had been planning to just drop them off but figures there's no harm and she agrees.

Soon, Laura and Sean are engaged in a pleasant conversation. He tells her more about the gym, his family -- he was married once but he's divorced now and been single for a while -- and about how the neighborhood has changed around the gym.

Laura tells him about her life, how long she's been married -- just two years -- and how she moved to town about six months ago.

Laura and Sean even laugh and share jokes and before she knows it a full hour has gone by.

"I should be going," Laura says.

Sean too had a nice time talking to Laura. He was surprised at how smart and sweet and kind she is. And yes, it took all his might not to try and make a move on her.

He knows she's younger but her body is incredible and he feels his big block cock getting hard when he looks at her and eyes her up. But it's also her personality too.

He's surprised at how he connected. Maybe if he plays his cards right, he make something happen.

"I'm glad you came by. Thank you again for the treats," he says as he opens the door for you. "You're welcome here anytime."

"Thank you," Laura says smiling. "Hope you have a good rest of the day."

Laura walks to the car and Sean again admires her body.

The next day, Thursday, Laura again decides to go visit Sean. She still doesn't know why she's doing it. Maybe because she's new to town and doesn't have a lot of friends yet.

This time she bakes cookies and brings them to Sean. She's wearing a tighter low cut yellow top and tight black jeans that really hug her ass.

Again Sean is surprised but doesn't complain. And as Laura leaves this time, she gives Sean her cell number.

Over the course of the day, she exchanges texts with Sean, sharing links to news stories and the like.

On Friday, Laura again drives to see Sean. This time bringing bagels. Like the other times, the conversation is great between the two of them. Sean makes Laura laugh. There's even times when they make eye contact.

Laura stays longer this time and even helps Sean on a few things to get the gym ready and leaves a few minutes before it opens.

All weekend, Laura and Sean text back and forth, and the texts are flirtatious at times.

Like the days before, when Monday arrives there's no question in Laura's mind about what she's going to do that day.

She showers and dresses as soon as Tom leaves for work. She puts on a little black thong and a nice sundress. She looks at herself in the mirror and decides to change dresses.

She picks out one that's very low cut with a deep plunge and held up by two thin straps. She opts not to wear a bra.

Deep down, she's not sure why she's dressing this way. She baked some muffins to bring and heads out.

It's 9:30 am when she arrives. A little earlier than the last few days. She knocks on the door.

Sean is on the middle of the boxing ring fixing a couple of things.

"Hey Laura," he shouts. "It's open. Come on in."

Laura opens the door. "You want me to lock it," she says as she enters.

"Yes. Thanks. I'm just back here making sure the ring is in good condition," Sean says.

Laura locks the doors and sets the muffins down and walks back to you.

"Hey you! How was your weekend," she says, resting her hands on the lowest boxing ring rope.

"Oh not bad. And you?" he says.

"Good. I've never been in a ring. Could I come up?" Laura says.

"Yes. Of course. Let me help you," Sean says.

He pulls the rope up with one hand while with the other he reaches out to help her up. As she climbs up she has to lean over some and her dress hangs down a bit and this allows him to get a nearly full view of her naked tits.

He's impressed.

Laura gets up into the ring and walks around.

"We don't hold many fights here. Maybe a few a month. Mainly practice and sparring," Sean says.

"How does that work?" she says.

"Here, let me show you," he says, holding up his hands, palms out facing her. "Now make a fist and punch my hands. Normally we'd have these big gloves on."

Laura giggles. She makes a fist and punches at his hands. First with her right hand and then her left.

"Like this?" she asks.

"Yes, perfect," he replies.

Laura hits a few more times but then Sean grabs her hands and pulls her into his body. She gasps and giggles and then looks up into Sean's eyes.

Her petite body pressed to Sean's big belly. Her tits pressed to his chest. Her nipples immediately getting hard.

The gaze is intense. He leans in and down and kisses her lips. He can't help it. He wants her.

The kiss at first takes Laura aback. But it's intense. Like nothing she's ever felt before. His big black lips.

In just seconds, she wonders if this is a good idea but the passion and tension has been building for days. Her instincts take over in seconds and she reaches up to take a hold of Sean's face with both of her hands and she kisses back. She opens her mouth to him.

Right away, the flood gates open and the passion spills out. Sean's hands run down her body and up her legs. He reaches around and up under her short dress the squeeze her ass.

All the while the kissing is more and more intense. She lets out a moan into his mouth. Her hands run over his chest.

He pushes his tongue into her mouth. Then he breaks the kiss and leans down to kiss her neck. He kisses her ear lobe.

At the same time he pulls the straps of her dress off. He pulls it down over her tits until they are exposed and the dress falls to the floor. His big black hands go to cup both of her breasts.

And before she can object -- which she doesn't -- he kisses her again deep.

"Oh god," she moans out as Sean squeezes her tits in his big black hands.

She begins to feverishly try and pull Sean's T-shirt off. Sean lifts his arms to allow it and help her. As the kissing resumes, Sean kisses Laura's neck and kisses down to her boobs.

He takes the left one into his mouth, sucking on it and tugging on the nipple with his lips.

As he moves to her left breast, she reaches down to rub his massive bulge overtop his pants. It's huge and she can feel how big it is. It seems to go on forever and he's not fully hard yet.

Her eyes get wide. "Oh mmmm oh mmmmm," Laura moans as Sean sucks her tits and she feels his bulge.

Next, she moves to unzip his pants and tugs them off. His massive cock springs free and as Laura and Sean begin kissing again she reaches down with both hands to lift and stroke his growing manhood.

She can't believe how big it is. It's massive.

Sean then breaks the kiss and takes Laura in his arms and lowers her to the boxing ring floor and puts her on her back. She's breathing hard, her sexy natural 34D boobs moving up and down as she breaths heavily.

He gets down on the floor too between her legs. He grabs her thong panties. She lifts her ass so he can pull them off. She's now naked.

He spreads her legs and takes in the sight of her white married pussy. He loves how she's shaved. He leans over and kisses and sucks each of her tits again and kisses down her stomach getting closer to her pussy. He twirls his tongue around her belly button. He kisses lower.

"Oh god!" she says as she looks down and watches this big older black man inch closer to her womanhood.

She then moans out deeply as Sean kisses her pussy lips and moves his tongue up and down her clit.

"Oh shit. Oh god," she moans out, arching her back in pleasure.

"Mmm you taste good," he says, pushing his tongue into her pussy.

Laura moans and pants and breathes harder as Sean continues to eat her out. She runs her hands down his head as he continues to devour her.

"Mmmmm oh mmmmm oh shit," she moans. "Oh god yes. Oh oh oh ahhhhh about to...."

Laura closes her eyes, arches her back, holds Sean's head and pushes her pussy up into his face as she explodes in an intense orgasm. Her body shakes and quivers.

"Ohhhhh oh mmmmmmm," Laura moans and pants. She's breathing hard.

Sean pulls his face away and smiles and gets up on his knees and rubs his massive rock hard black cock against her pussy lips.

Laura feels it and sees how big it is. She realizes Sean must be 12 inches. More than twice as big as her husband.

Sean pushes the head into her pussy, stretching her as he gets the head inside.

"Ohh go slow so big don't hurt me," Laura says. "Oh god. So big."

"Don't worry babe," he says leaning over to support himself in his hands as he gives Laura a deep kiss.

As he does that and in between kisses, he says: "oh babe. You're so tight. You feel amazing. I've wanted to get inside you since the moment I first saw you."

Sean begins moving his cock in and out, just a few inches at first, getting his cock wetter each time with her juices.

She moans with each inch deeper into her. She looks so small compared to him. His belly on her. He pushes deeper. Deeper.

"Mmm so tight!" he says, finally burying his 12 inch monster cock into her pussy, holding it there for a moment as he kisses her deep and pushes his tongue into her mouth.

Sean then pulls out nearly all the way only to thrust back into her all the way. He begins to move in and out of her, he begins to fuck her right there in the boxing ring floor.

Laura has never felt anything like this before. She's so full. Pleasure rocks her body as Sean begins to fuck her in a steady rhythm.

"Oh baby. Your pussy feels amazing," he says. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

Laura than squeals out as Sean thrusts into her particularly hard.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Oh god. Oh fuck!" she moans out.

Laura never uses the word fuck with her husband. Sean leans down on top of her more as he thrusts into her tight cunt. He loves how she grips his cock. It's the best pussy he's ever had.

Laura reaches around with both hands and runs them over his ass as he thrusts into her.

"Oh god Sean. Oh fuck me. Oh yes," she moans out.

Sean moves more upright and then grabs her hips and lifts her ass off the ground, as her shoulders and elbows remain on the boxing ring floor. Her back is arched.

12