Wife and The Older Black Gym Owner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean thrusts into her and with a power she never knew was possible, he rapidly thrusts in and out of her like a piston.

Laura's tits bounce around sexily as Sean piston fucks her.

"OHHHH YESSSS LAURA!" Sean groans out loudly in pleasure.

Laura gasps and moans and pants. She has never been fucked so hard before or so intensely. She's only ever been with her husband and he is usually always more gentle. And of course her husband is small and can't last long even though he's only 29.

Laura is losing track of how long Sean has been inside her. In fact, he's had his cock buried in her pussy for 10 minutes without ever pulling it out.

He expertly varies the pace. He goes slow and deep. Then fast and hard.

Sean and Laura are breathing hard and panting. He pulls out of her pussy, briefly pauses and then with strength and ease flips Laura over onto her tummy and puts her down flatter on the boxing ring floor. Her tits pressed to the floor. Her arms out in front of her.

Sean grabs her ass cheeks and kneads them. He then pushes his cock back into her pussy in the prone bone position.

His big belly rests on her ass. He thrusts again. Hard. Deep.

"Ohhh yeah baby. Oh Laura. Yes!" he moans.

Laura squeals out as you take her in this position. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh shit. Oh so deeeeeppppp," Laura moans.

Sean continues to expertly fuck Laura's tight married pussy. He can't get over how good she feels, how tight she is, how she grips his cock.

He fucks her hard. He slows down but pushes in hard. He takes his cock out except for his cockhead and then thrusts deeply back into her.

He keeps this up and he fucks her in this position for another 10 minutes.

"Oh fuckkkkkk. Oh Sean. Going to cum again. Going to...." Laura moans out as her body begins to shake in orgasm.

"Me too baby. Me too. OH LAURAAAAA!!!!!!!" Sean shouts and groans and moans out as he begins to shoot inside her unprotected married pussy.

She feels it. She realizes Sean never put on a condom. Yet her orgasm with him is the most intense yet in her life and she's stunned at how much he cums -- jet after jet after jet.

It's nothing like she's ever felt before.

Sean collapses down on top of her back. Both Laura and Sean speechless as they catch their breath.

He kisses and nibbles her neck and shoulders as he is on top of her in the boxing ring.

Sean and Laura stay that way for five minutes and he eventually pulls out and stands up. He helps Laura get up and then pulls her into his arms and leans down to give her a deep kiss.

He breaks the kiss and retrieves his clothes and dresses. Laura has cum dripping down her legs because of how much he shot into her. She puts on her panties and her dress.

Sean and Laura's fucking and sweat left a noticeable wet spot on the ring.

Sean helps Laura down out of the ring and holds her hand and walks to the front of the gym to the counter where the bagels are. They enjoy them and talk about the day and life and the news without mentioning how hot the sex was.

Both Sean and Laura know it was hot. For Laura, she can't deny it was the best sex of her life. For Sean, he knows he's not going to be able to go without having her again.

But because she just cheated, he knows she might have some guilt and so he knows he needs to keep playing his cards smart.

Laura gets ready to leave. But unlike the other times, Sean kisses her deeply goodbye.

On her drive home, she replays the morning's events.

"How could I cheat," she says out loud to herself. "What if I get pregnant. Laura. What were you thinking."

Yet she also can't deny how powerful the sex was. She even says out loud to herself: "But it felt so good!"

And each time she thinks about the morning she thinks about the orgasms and feels her pussy tingle.

That evening, Tom tries to make a move and Laura feels obligated. They kiss and Laura can't help but compare Tom's lips to Sean's.

She opens legs for Tom and he mounts her but not without getting a condom first. He thrusts into her and moans. He kisses her but he doesn't play with her clit or her breasts.

She feels so empty as he does this. She loves Tom and kisses him back. She really does love him.

She then wraps her legs around Tom. "Oh yes honey," Tom says as he cums and shoots into the condom.

"Oh wow baby you're great," he says, rolling off of her. He gets up and heads to the bathroom. She hears him say to himself: "I'm such a stud!"

Tom crawls back into bed. She uses the bathroom and when she returns he's already asleep.

The next morning, a Tuesday, she feels guilty. She wonders if she should go see Sean.

Sean too is thinking about Laura. He wonders if she will come by the gym. He decides not to text her to ask. He knows she'll be back.

He thinks about how tight her pussy was on his cock, how great her tits are and how they sexily bounced as he fucked her. He thinks about how great her shaved pussy tasted.

He can't wait to take her again. He can't wait for her to give him a deep and long blowjob.

But more than that, he has enjoyed hanging out with her. There's a connection he hasn't felt for a woman in a long long time.

Laura questions whether she should go visit Sean again. And she continues to question it even as she showers and dresses.

Yet she finds herself driving off to meet Sean.

She arrives at 10 am. He sees her and let's her in. Immediately he pulls her in for a deep kiss.

"It's good to see you Laura," Sean says. "You look great today. Sexy and hot as always."

Laura blushes. "Thank you!" she says.

She enters as he locks the door behind her. She sets her purse down on the counter and turns to face Sean. Her back to the counter. She leans on it.

"We need to talk," she says.

"Sure," he says, reaching down to put both big hands on her hips.

"I.... I..... yesterday umm ummm it was intense," Laura says. "And amazing. But I'm married. I love my husband."

Laura has tears starting to form.

"Shh baby, it's OK," Sean says and reaches up with one hand to stroke her cheek.

"And I.... we.... ummm I'm," Laura has trouble getting the words out. "I'm not protected. And you know."

Sean nods. His hand goes back to her hips. He lifts her up so she sits in the counter so she is more eye level with him.

Sean easily lifts her up. He takes and cups her face in his hands.

"Laura. Don't worry about a thing. I know you love your husband. One day at a time," he says, leaning in to kiss her. "I just know one thing."

Sean kisses her again.

"We shouldn't. Sean...." Laura says.

Laura opens her mouth to Sean. She can't help it.

"I just know," Sean says as he reaches down to push her dress up and roughly spread her thighs. "That I need to be inside you!"

Sean then reaches up and yanks at her panties. He tears them off and pulls them off and tosses them to the floor.

"Oh!!" Laura gasps out as you do that. "But....."

Laura kisses back as you undo your jeans and push them down and pull out your massive cock.

Sean is getting hard. He kisses her and reaches down to rub her pussy and clit. She's getting so wet.

Sean rubs his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"I just know it feels right for my big black clock to be....." Sean says as he thrusts his big black cock right deep and hard into her pussy as she sits in the counter with her legs spread for you. ".... deep.... inside.... your.... cunt!"

Sean thrusts hard and immediately begins fucking Laura hard. Laura is taken aback by his language but also turned on.

"Oh shit. Oh oh so biggggg," Laura moans and like yesterday her body takes over. She wraps her arms and legs around Sean as he plows into her.

Laura is right there sitting on the counter with just her dress pushed up and Sean pounding her. Her tits bouncing in her dress.

Sean kisses Laura deep as he thrusts his manhood home into her pussy.

"Oh oh oh yes. Feels. So. Good. Oh Sean," Laura moans out in between kisses as he fucks her.

"Yes take it," Sean moans as he thrusts hard into her.

He then picks her up and holds her in the air with her arms and legs wrapped around him, right there in front of the gym where anyone walking by could look in the windows and see.

Sean then starts pistoning into Laura's pussy. Hard. So fast. So deep.

"Ohhh yess. Yes. Baby. OH LAURA!" Sean moans out.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh fuck Sean oh mmmmmm," she moans. She kisses him deep as he power fucks her while standing.

Sean then sets her down and turns her around. He makes her rest her hands on the counter and lifts her dress back up. He kneads her ass cheeks and even gently slaps each one before ramming his cock back into her pussy from behind.

He moans out. He slams into her hard. The slapping sounds of the their fucking loud in the empty gym.

"Ohhhhh cummmmming," Laura moans out in orgasm.

"Yes. Babe. Yes Laura. Take my coooooocccccckkkkkk," he moans out.

Sean needs to cum and he thrusts harder and faster.

"OH YES WHAT A PUSSY OH LAURA YOUR PUSSY MEANT FOR MY BLACK COCK," Sean moans out, shouting nearly.

"OH YESSSSSSS LAURA!!!!!!!" he shout as he begins to shoot his cum into her pussy again.

Sean slows down as he finishes shooting into her. She's panting. He caresses her back and ass and finally pulls out.

Laura stands upright. Her dress falls back into place but sticks sexily to her sweaty body.

Sean simply pulls back up his pants.

"Why don't we go out for coffee and breakfast," he says, kissing her on the lips and then forehead.

"You can use the locker room there to clean up if you want," he says reaching down to pick up her ripped panties and placing them in his pocket.

Laura knows she's not going to ever be able to say no to this older black man.

"That sounds lovely," Laura replies.

Laura freshens up. She has to because Sean shot tons of cum deep in her for the second day in a row.

Laura and Sean head outside. "We can walk there. There's a diner around the block," he says, grabbing her hand and walking with he as if she's his girlfriend.

Sean and Laura walk in the nice warm but not hot morning and arrive at the diner. It's a small little hole-in-the wall type of place. All black customers. A small number of people in there. They all know Sean.

"Hey Sean," an older heavy set black woman says as they walk in.

"Oh table for two this time?" The woman says.

"Yes. This is Laura. My girlfriend," he says. "We'll take that booth in the back."

Laura gasps a little and turns red as Sean calls her his girl friend.

They walk to the back and slide in. It's the last booth and the one seat is against the wall and she slides in and Sean sits next to her on the same side.

It's not a big booth and Sean is big so Laura is between him and the wall. They can look out on the rest if diner.

She feels so small next to Sean. As she begins to look at the menu, Sean reaches over and grabs her hand and places it on his bulge and leaves it there while he then begins looking at the menu.

"The eggs here are the best," he says.

Laura casually rubs your bulge some because he placed her hand on his crotch.

Sean then actually orders for Laura. As the waitress leaves he leans over and whispers into her ears: "You've got amazing tits," he tells her.

Laura blushes. She whispers: "Thank you. I'm glad you like them."

Sean and Laura finish food and coffee and walk back to the gym. It's about 11 am now and they go inside.

Sean is turned on again, especially after Laura rubbed his cock over his pants all throughout the meal, and he needs to cum again.

They enter the gym and he locks the door behind her.

Laura leans against her counter again there by the front desk area of the gym.

"I.... I had a nice time with you again today, Sean," she says. "Thank you for breakfast."

"You're welcome babe," he says and he comes close to her and pulls her in for a kiss.

But then Sean breaks the kiss and puts his hands on her shoulders and begins to push her down. She gets on her knees.

Without saying more words you undo your pants. She knows what you want. This is something she rarely ever does with Tom and the few times she has it's been in bed.

She helps finish pulling his pants down so his huge cock is free. She's down on her knees face to face with his cock. His big belly there too.

She lifts and feels his cock and kisses it. She twirls her tongue around the head and then plants a ton of tiny kisses and licks up and down the huge shaft getting it wet.

She strokes him with two hands as she works her way back to the head and sucks it into her mouth. She feels him getting rock hard.

Laura is amazed because you came not that long ago. Her husband is usually done for a day after one time.

She begins bobbing her head back and forth on his manhood, taking more each time. At first Sean rests his hands on the counter.

It's quite the sight. She's between the front desk and his big body, on her knees.

"Oh yes. Laura. Your mouth feels so damn good," he says.

Laura strokes him in rhythm to her sucking. She even moans around it.

Meanwhile, Sean moves his hands from the countertop to her head and grabs two fistfuls of her hair. She pulls her onto his cock deeper.

"Oh yes. That's it baby. Suck me. Suck this big black cock," he moans loudly, loving how his cock feels in her mouth.

He begins to thrust in and out of her mouth, gently at first, with both of his hands gripping her hair. She moans around his cock.

Laura then moves her hands around to his ass. She runs her fingernails gently across his ass and then holds on for support as he begins to fuck her mouth.

Laura would never allow her husband to do this. But here she is loving every second of what Sean is doing to her.

Laura hears Sean moan more and pick up his pace. His belly basically on her head, she's basically up under it with her face buried in his pubic hair.

"OH YES LAURA IM CUMMING," he moans out and begins to shoot his cum into her mouth. "Ahhh yes!!!!"

Sean's body shutters and he leans over and rests his hands on the counter. "Oh yes take it. Swallow it all baby!!" he moans.

Laura can barely keep up. She's amazed at how much Sean came earlier when he fucked her and again how much he came now.

Sean pulls out of her mouth. She kisses and licks his massive cock clean and licks her lips.

Sean takes a step back and pulls up his pants. Laura stands up.

"Thank you, you tasted wonderful," she says, smiling. She realizes she just thanked Sean for her giving him a blow job.

"Oh you're welcome Laura," he says.

"Listen," he says. Sean hugs her and embraces her.

"I've got to get the gym ready to open," he says. "I'll call and text, ok?"

"Yes. Thank you. I'd like that," she says.

She gathers her things and departs.

To be continued.

12