All Comments on 'Wife Asks for Black Cock'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve always told myself that I could accept my wife wanting to be fucked by a Blackman because it isn’t something I can do for her. The fact is I can’t change color so I accept it. Hopefully she still loves me and I have her heart, if that changes it’s over and that would crush me.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

I wish it was me and my wife's story.I would love her to get some bbc

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Why would she stay married to you? If she’s in love with his cock, then it stands to reason she’s in love with him….so why settle for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My lack lives with me and my husband. We share it's great. I love to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How hot. Hope he gets her pregnant & you can raise his children.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 2 years ago

Maggie loved this story , made her very wet, more please soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be so hot to secretly watch as he breaks her in. Seeing him getting her to crawl for him so he’ll stick his monster black dick in her and hearing her say how much she loves him fucking her whenever he wants. Her kneeling and nursing on his cock like a baby does a bottle. Him having her do it in front of other blackmen when we visit his house making her take her top off so they can look at her tits".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be so hot to hear him getting her to beg him for his black cock. I love white women that become addicted to being fucked by a black man with a huge cock. Making her admit they’re the best and she’ll never be able to stop letting them do what they want to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I discussed our fantasies in much the same way and we agreed that we would each allow the other one fantasy, no questions asked. Hers was to fuck a black man. I allowed it and it wasn’t all that she was expecting. Mine? To fuck her younger sister. I have to say, her sister is a freak! She wanted it in her ass align with everywhere else. That young girl wore me out! It seems like I got the better end of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes but she has many many other blackmen to choose from till she finds the right one, the one that she will moan for as he owns her during his visits.

For better or worse she only has one sister for you and she will want to experience what her sister brags about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love listening when he takes her into the bedroom. Listening when my friend closes the door and becomes the BLACKMAN who without really trying has dominated her and who she serves now. I’ve learned that no matter what I hear it’s what she wants. The slapping and the crying and harsh words always end as urgent mewing and begging as she submits before crying out as she is shattered by orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My ex loved black so much she now has a black Tennessee state trooper as a pimp and his kid!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I let my wife fuck as many black men as she wants as I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving me. When she comes home she sits on my face and makes me clean all the black seed out of her holes as she tells me black cocks matter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i would set my wife on fire if she did that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

in all seriousness i would beat my wife with a baseball bat if she did this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

my wife she loved bbc. she is deceased now

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

Great Fantasy, Great Writing. However, it doesn't really work that way in real life. The wife will get tired of fucking hubby without coming when all she really desires in Black Cock. Soon, very soon, you will be out, denied and divorced while your spoiled brat white wife will be supported by you while she continues to fuck more and more black men. Heart breaking as it sounds it is the truth. Put yourself in that same position, your wife brings over her "playboy" playmate to let you fuck as much as you want. It wouldn't be long that you didn't want you boring wife anymore either. Once you show your wife how good it can be with the "forbidden" black cock, that is all she will crave and that won't be you! 10 stars for this heartbreaking story. thanks, Buster2U

Bonz123456Bonz1234563 months ago

I never had a bad cock of any size

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i would love for my wife to take on a black lover, taking him into her pussy raw as he dumps his load into her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I bet she is pretty much wrecked by now.

syn4321syn43212 months ago

Very nice story! Except I doubt that she still gets anything out of fucking hubby!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...