Wife Asks for Bondage & Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the vibe to full, grabbed her hips and started a more forceful thrust into her ass. "Go ahead baby, I want to hear you cum with a cock up your ass, you're my ass fuck slut now. You're so tight on my cock, I'm not sure I'll even use your pussy again." I lied, but knew this would twist up her brain.

Jen started bucking against the bonds as her body convulsed in orgasm, her ass clamped down on me and made the sensation even more intense as I thrust in and out of her tight bottom. Jen's long hear swung wildly as her head jerked around, driven by the orgasmic convulsions that now transcended her pussy and seemed to engulf her little body.

I was now slamming into her and could feel the vibrations through the walls of her pussy. The intensity was off the chart and I came in volent fashion that I could feel from my toes to my eyebrows. The tightening of my nuts each time I shot into her ass seemed to go on forever, each time I'd involuntarily slam my hips into her ass and each time she'd let out a wild scream.

It felt like forever before the twitching stopped and I eased out of a limp Jennifer. After wiping us both off, I untied her, stripped her maid uniform off and carried her to a nearby couch, wrapping us both in a blanket. Jen nuzzled my neck and asked "Did you like fucking my ass? I can still feel it, I'm super tender down there now."

I kissed her in response and she soon dozed off. Anal didn't happen a lot, but when it did we made sure that it was wild. The spanking bench also became a fixture in our sex life and was only the first of several new toys to decorate our basement.

The following weekend I tied her to the bench and used it for its intended purpose. Beginning with a riding crop, I left small welts across her upturned ass as she pleaded through the ball gag. Just to keep it fun the LoveSense vibe was also present as well as a small butt plug and the nefarious nipple clamps. She was helpless and stimulated beyond any measure. I finished off with the vibe at full noise and my hand contacting her ass cheeks. She came with such a violence I could hear the bench creaking as she twisted her body against the bonds that held her in my control.

After pulling all of the toys and cuffs off her, she lay still breathing hard on the bench. "Jesus christ, I think you're trying to kill me, I could feel that orgasm in every part of my body, I'm still shaking, wait, you need to cum too. Where do you want to fuck me baby? How can I please you? You know I'm your bondage wife and I'll do whatever you ask." extolled a clearly still horny Jen.

I walked around, re-cuffed her hands to the bench and put my hard cock at her lips. She knew the drill and opened up as I fucked her face. She gagged and groaned and sucked as best she could and soon finished deep in her throat. Jen gulped me down and when I finally pulled out, looked up at me with giant doe eyes and said thank you.

"Thank you for fucking your face while you where tied up?" I asked. "No baby, thank you for letting me be me and thank you for treating me like a queen and a slut." My cock contracted again and I shot another small salvo of cum onto her lips. She sexily licked it off and made a show of swallowing.

Within a few months we had turned our basement into a dungeon and within six months had acquired an alarming number of toys. The bondage cross was a new favorite of mine. In fact, last weekend I had trussed Jen to it, standing, facing the cross, arms high above her head and legs spread, she was largely immobile and her ass jutted out. After testing out a new flogger for a bit, I came up behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy. Jen moaned and pushed back with her ass as much as she could. Reaching around I grabbed a nipple with one hand and swirled fingers around her clit with the other. Her body jerked around which largely made her thrust herself onto my cock. The sensation of standing and fucking was pretty hot and the visual of her strapped to the cross, teetering on massive heels and and absolutely helpless to do anything but accept the fucking she was receiving pushed both of us to an intense and nearly simultaneous orgasm.

Jen hung from her wrists, still spasming and now breathing wildly. I let her down and carried her over to our now favorite couch. "I hope this never gets old, I have cum more times and far more intense in any given week than I had in the year before we started this game.

I smiled as she closed her eyes and her breathing calmed. Yes Jen, this was good and there was certainly more to come, knowing that I had recently installed a winch line off a rafter in the center of the basement as well as ordered a chastity belt that I knew would make her lose her mind. Stay tuned as we see how long she can endure chastity as well as test out a few predicament bondage techniques. My dick twitched just thinking about the possibilities.

12