All Comments on 'Wife at Erotic Costume Ball'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

This is a exhibition section story not really a loving wife section story and besides that it’s garbage just do your homework if you’re showing off to someone it’s called exhibitionism so it should be in the voyeur section

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to each his own

Very erotic but the tags should include hot wife or slut wife or wife share. This wasn't just exhibitionism and where I had thought the husband fondling his own wife tits.

I also give you a plus for her not doing the cuck humiliation shit and screaming in orgasmic bliss over a BBC. But you did have to throw in the BBC anyway I didn't find it racist as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of a kick

My wife was proud of her very tight and curvy body, even before we met her beach outfits were scandalous and she seldom ware a bra. When we finally became intimate, she gave up wearing panties, too. . But then one day I was playing poker with two of my friends, she went by to sun bathe in a bikini that was so small it might as well have not been there. One of the guys yelled at her to come back, he wanted a closer looks so she did. That ended up with her taking off everything for the first time, she even laid back on the floor and spread her legs for them. Since then we have done things like that many times, but she never lets them touch her. It's just a show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really hope

These events are real... and they actually make your life abominable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please write more

I really enjoy all your stories please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

I love it when my wife shows off, whether it's for only one of my friends or for many people while we are out. Not only does it turn me on knowing she is making all those guys lust after her, but it definitely boosts her ego as well. Thank you for the story and thank you for deleting all the lame comments by the trolls who like kinky stuff as long as it matches their exact kink. If not they whine like bitches about things "not being in the right category", or "you shouldn't put black people in the stories."

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Definitely not the worst LW story this week, but nowhere near good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One

One word garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stories

If you have more adventures please write about them. These are great stories and don’t let the haters bring you down or change your willingness to share her. You are both awesome. Keep it up.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Slutty wife and Cucky hubby!!! Enough said...

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying your stories about liberated Shiela. Can’t understand the miserable critics. Keep writing (& playing) because it keeps me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i enjoyed your stories and bet you are enjoying your life more than the haters; who spend theirs writing the same comments over and over......

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Nope. 0-1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...