Wife at the Company Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she entered the main hotel again, Beth heard some shouts of surprise and walked around to avoid them. She tiptoed back upstairs and into the room where she and Brad had been. She could hear someone in the closet closing the door. Brad, she thought.

Beth snuck up and pulled open the closet door. To her shock, Brad WAS there, but so was Dana, on her knees and sucking his dick! Beth gasped and looked up, making eye contact for a second with Brad. He gave her a weak, guilty smile. Beth shut the closet door quickly and ran out of the room.

Tears started forming in her eyes as she rushed down the stairs. It was stupid, she knew, but she somehow thought Brad was committing to her for the game. But now she realized that he was just running around hooking up with any woman he could find. Of course he was, being so hot, Beth thought bitterly. His dick was enormous. She could tell by how little of it that whore Dana was fitting in her mouth. He had probably fucked every wife and girlfriend at the company.

As Beth walked through the hallway, she heard squeals down the hall and remembered she had to hide. She started looking around for a room to hide in, when she heard a "psst!" Down the hall, peeking out of a room and waving her over, was Donny.

Beth ran into the room while Donny closed the door behind her. It was a large bathroom, with a shower and soaking bath tub and even a closet.

Beth watched Donny as he locked the bathroom door. "I know we're not supposed to lock doors," he said apologetically. "But I figure since it's a bathroom, no one's going to think there's people hiding."

Beth looked at Donny, softly biting her lip. Maybe it was of how aroused she already was, or maybe it was because she was still angry at Brad for abandoning her, or maybe it was because she wanted to get revenge on Michael...but in that moment she wanted nothing more than to give Donny the blowjob of his life.

Donny must have noticed Beth staring at him. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Donny...are you and Sheila also having fun today?" Beth breathed.

"Oh, no, Beth, I didn't call you over for that," Donny stammered. "You and Michael are such good friends, I'd never try to make a move on you like that—"

But before he could finish, Beth had already walked up to him and gotten on her knees. I hope you're having fun, Michael, Beth thought, because from now on, every day at work, whenever Donny looks at you, he's gonna remember the time your sweet innocent wife sucked him off.

Donny gasped as Beth unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick. It wasn't the largest she'd ever seen, but it was perfectly respectable. She started stroking it and it immediately got hard.

"Oh, Beth!" Donny half-moaned. "Are—are you sure?"

"Don't tell Michael," Beth firmly instructed him, and then she sucked him into her mouth.

"Ooohhh!" Donny groaned as Beth ferociously blew him, stroking his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down on his dick. "Don't tell Sheila!" he quickly added.

As turned on as she was, Beth tried not to laugh. What was she going to tell Sheila? "Hey guess what, I gave your fiance a blowjob to get back at my husband?" Men could be so silly sometimes.

Beth sucked and stroked Donny, staring at him with her big brown eyes while he stroked her hair and guided her head up and down his member.

"Oh, god, Beth," he whispered. "I've always thought about this...ever since I saw you, I've I thought about this..."

Beth moaned. Ordinarily the thought of her husband's friend fantasizing about her would upset Beth, but right now it made this moment so much hotter. Donny had been dreaming of her on her knees sucking his dick for years, and now she was making it come true! She clamped her lips down more firmly on his cock and sucked harder and faster. With her free hand, she started touching herself.

Donny started tugging on Beth's shirt. "Beth, can you...is it okay if...?" he stammered.

Beth pulled her mouth off his dick. She felt like she was channeling Catherine as she looked at him with a coy smile. "Donny," she asked, "do you want to see my tits?"

"Yes, please!" Donny almost begged.

Beth pulled her shirt off as quickly as she could and took Donny back into her mouth. As she sucked him, she pulled her bra straps off and pushed her bra down to her waist, popping out her bare breasts.

Donny gasped. "Oh my God, Beth, they're even better than I imagined," he said. He grabbed Beth's left breast and squeezed. "Your tits are so firm, Jesus, they're perfect!" He pinched her nipples, sending stings of pain and pleasure through Beth with each one. It crossed her mind that before today she had shown her breasts to maybe six guys in her life before: some high school and college boyfriends, a couple of guys she had flashed at a party when she was drunk, and Michael. And just now today she had had her top off three times. At this rate, by the end of the day, Michael's entire company was gonna have seen her breasts.

After another minute, Beth started feeling Donny bucking slightly. "Beth, I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna cum..." Another first, Beth thought. Beth hadn't hooked up with anyone since Michael and her had started dating, and here she was about to make his best friend at work come. And he deserved it, putting her in this situation! Where would be the most humiliating place for Michael for Donny to cum on Beth?

Beth decided. She pulled her mouth off Donny's dick and looked up in his eyes. "You can cum in my mouth," she said, sweetly. That was all it took and Donny immediately let out a loud moan. Beth barely got his dick into her mouth before it started shooting his load down her throat. She struggled to swallow it all as he fucked her face, groaning so loud he was almost shouting.

Only when Donny had finished and his dick was slowly softening in Beth's mouth did they hear the pounding on the door. "Hey!" a woman's voice was shouting. "The bathroom isn't supposed to be locked! OPEN UP!"

"Shit shit shit," Donny said. Beth looked around frantically as she pulled up her shirt and bra. They couldn't be caught together, everyone would know what had happened!

She spied the bathtub. Could she hide inside it and close the curtain? She looked back at Donny and he seemed to understand what she was thinking. "Go hide," he said, "I'll go out."

Beth nodded. "That was amazing," Donny added, as she scrambled into the tub.

From inside the tub, Beth heard Donny open the door. "Sorry," he said.

"You SHOULD be," a woman said, and then Beth heard the door close.

"What a jerk, who is that?" the woman said. For a second, Beth thought she was talking to her, but then ANOTHER woman said, "No idea, some guy from sales."

Beth held her breath. Hopefully these girls would just freshen their makeup and leave. She listened to their conversation.

"You fooling around?" one of them asked the other.

"Yeah. Me and Nick always do, and Russell felt me up a bit. You?"

"Nothing so far."

"I thought I saw you with Michael? He's cute."

"Pff, yeah, he never wants to fool around at these things. Says it wouldn't be fair to his wife."

"Wow, the one faithful guy at Worler Tech."

They continued their conversation, but the words disappeared for Beth as that last part sunk in. Michael had been faithful? He had a company full of young hot women to fool around with but never did! But that meant...

Beth tried to stifle her tears as she realized what she had done. She had let Brad feel her up. She had masturbated in front of Catherine and Travis. She had shown Travis her breasts! She had tried to give Brad a blowjob. And Donny!


Shame flooded over Beth. Her husband's best friend at work and she had sucked him off. Stripped to the waist on his command, shown him her tits and swallowed his cum. From now on, every time he'll see her, at a company picnic or at a double date dinner, he'll remember how she looked, on her knees with her boobs out, looking up at him with his dick in her mouth.

The door opened and the voices disappeared. She was alone in the bathroom again. She had to find Michael, she decided, ride out this stupid game and try to find him and confess, or maybe just keep her mouth shut and hope Brad and Donny and Travis and Catherine could keep their mouths shut too.

Beth ran out into the hall and snuck down the long hallway, listening for any footsteps. Part of her wanted to just give up, but at this point she just didn't want to see anybody again until Michael.

She opened a door and saw it was a big guest bedroom with a large bed sitting on high posts. Beth bent down and pulled up the skirt covering the space beneath the bed. There was a side board that she would have to squeeze under, but then she would probably have enough space to comfortably lie down and wait out the game. And the side board would block anyone's sight of her.

Beth squeezed as flat as she could and wriggled under the side board. Unfortunately, the bed was lower than she guessed, and when she rolled over she found herself trapped on her side between the floor and the bottom of the bed.

At that moment, Beth got hit with a strong smell of Roger's cologne. A second later, she felt Roger's arms wrap around her.


"Oh yeah, I KNEW you wanted it," he growled behind her. He snaked one arm underneath her and over her breasts while the other one went straight into her pants.

"Roger, I — Oooooh!" Beth gasped as Roger's hand started expertly stroking her pussy. He knew what he was doing, that was for sure. Every move and flick of his wrist sent wave after wave of pleasure through her.

"Christ, you're so wet," he said. "You must've been with so many guys already. Thanks for remembering me." He must've thought that she went to this bed because he suggested it! Beth opened her mouth to object, but then Roger pushed his fingers into her sopping cunt and instead she let out a squeal.

Roger groped Beth mercilessly, pinching her nipples through her shirt and pumping his fingers in and out of her. Beth whimpered at first, trying to object, but soon she just softly moaned. This was a terrible idea, letting her husband's boss have his way with her, but it felt so good and she was already so desperate to cum that she just let him play her body like a fiddle.

The door to the room opened. Roger and Beth both froze in place, his fingers inside of her and his other arm gripping her left breast.

Then Beth heard Michael's voice. "Beth?"

Oh no, Beth thought. All day long she had been trying to find Michael, and now when he's the seeker she was in the worst possible position. She couldn't crawl out from under the bed NOW, dragging Roger behind her and having to explain what they were doing under there. She had to be absolutely quiet!

"Beth, it's Michael," he said. "If you're here come on out, hon..."

Beth stayed silent. Roger must have realized that she wasn't going to reveal herself, because he slowly pulled his hand out from her pants. Thank God, Beth thought. Behind her she heard a soft zip but didn't pay attention to it. She was focused on listening to Michael pace around the room, opening the closets and bathroom door. We'll wait until Michael is gone, Beth thought, and then I'll jump out and Roger and I will never speak of this again.

But then she felt Roger grip the waist of her leggings. Slowly but firmly, he pulled them down, over and off her butt, taking her panties with them, all the way down to her knees. Beth struggled to resist, but trapped as she was and trying not to make a sound, she was helpless to stop him. What the hell was he doing?

She got her answer a second later when she felt Roger's cock pushing up against her exposed pussy. Beth's eyes went wide. No no no no no, she thought. Is he really going to stick his thing in me? With my husband right in the room?! She vigorously shook her head no, but Roger either didn't see her or ignored her. With his free hand he lifted her knee slightly to open her legs and then pushed.

Beth tried her best not to scream as the biggest cock she had ever felt slid easily into her all the way to the hilt. The pleasure was so intense she almost came right there. How was he so big??

Roger kept his huge cock buried inside Beth for a few seconds, and then began slowly pumping in and out. Beth bit her tongue as wave after wave of heat pulsed through her. This sick pervert, she thought, taking advantage of me while he knows I'm trapped. Pushing his giant dick into me when he knows I can't say anything. She tried not to enjoy the fucking, but Roger's cock was so big and felt so delicious inside of her that every stroke broke down her defenses.

Worst of all, she could still hear Michael walking around! Since they started dating she had never so much as held another man's hand, and now her husband was barely five feet away while she was being fucked by the biggest cock of her life.

Then, from under the sideboard, Beth saw Michael get down on his hands and knees. He stuck his hand through the bedskirt, under the bed, feeling around for someone. Beth held her breath as her husband's hand came within an inch of her face, so close to his wife who was being fucked by his boss at that very moment.

After an agonizing second, Michael's hand withdrew. "No one here, I guess," he said, standing up. And at that moment, Roger gave Beth a firm spank on the ass.

That was all it took. Beth's eyes watered and she opened her mouth in a silent scream as she had the most intense orgasm of her life, bucking against Roger's enormous dick. As her mind clouded over with pleasure, she could hear Michael close the door behind him.

————

Beth wasn't sure how much longer after that Roger kept fucking her. It could have been 20 minutes, it could have been an hour. She also couldn't count how many orgasms she had, but at least four more.

Roger pounded her relentlessly, whispering to her how hot it was fucking her while her husband was in the room, and that he always guessed she was slutty but had no idea she was THAT much of a slut. "How many cocks have you taken behind his back? I bet dozens..." Beth stayed quiet, trying to block out his humiliating talk and just letting his thick cock send her to bliss.

At some point he dragged her out from under the bed and locked the door, then stripped off the rest of her clothes. She was so exhausted and cum-drunk that she let him do it, blushing red as he pulled her leggings the rest of the way off her legs, then yanked off her shirt and bra, salivating as he took her in her fully naked body. She finally caught a glimpse of the monster of a cock he had, swinging from beneath his beer belly.

Then she let him turn her around and bend her over the bed so he could fuck her from behind, causing maybe her fifth orgasm as he did. He ran his hands up and down her back, and around to squeeze her tits. He kept calling her names: slut, whore, fucktoy, and she didn't object, because at this point she couldn't really.

"Who else have you been with today?" he asked as he pinched her nipples. She kept quiet as she had been, but this time he stopped pumping into her. "Who else, huh?" he asked, giving her ass a firm spank. Beth whimpered. Suddenly having him stop made her realize how much she had been enjoying the fucking. She didn't want to admit who she had been with, but she desperately needed him to keep going, so...

"Brad," she moaned. "Travis. Donny..."

"Wow," Roger said. "You HAVE been getting around!" He pounded into her again, even more energized.

Beth sighed. Any doubt in his mind of her being a total slut was gone now for sure. Maybe she was...

Roger pulled out and lifted her onto the bed completely, then got on it and pushed her face-down on the mattress. He got on top her and slid his dick back into her, fucking her like she was just a rag doll.

"Christ, what an ass you've got," he said, spanking her behind again. "Next year I'm gonna fuck you in the ass. God, I can't wait."

She whimpered weakly, shuddering at the thought.

"I'm gonna take your ass next year, okay?" he continued. Then he stopped again. "Or I could do it now..."

Beth gasped. She didn't want him anywhere near her ass, now or ever, but if she outright said that she was worried he would stop fucking her again.

"Next year!" She blurted. "Not now. Next year."

"Next year what?" Roger insisted.

"Next year you...you can fuck me in the ass."

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Roger said, and started thrusting even harder into her. Beth buried her face in the pillow. Bad enough that she was getting fucked by her husband's boss, bad enough he had humiliated her and pushed her into confessing all the slutty things she had done today, but now she had promised to give him her ass next year. Just the thought of what awaited her...

Beth groaned again as her next orgasm pulsed through her. At the same time, Roger stiffened and she felt his cock finally exploding inside her, filling her cunt with his load.

He collapsed on her, gasping for air. The two stayed quiet for a few minutes, both trying to catch their breath.

Then Roger stood up, suddenly all smiles. "That was incredible, Beth," he said. "You were the best I've had today, maybe ever."

She stayed motionless, so exhausted that she had to fight not to fall asleep.

"Sorry I came inside of you. You're on the pill, right?" he said. She meekly nodded.

She watched Roger put her clothes on the bed and dress himself. "The game has been over for a bit. I'll go downstairs first, you wash up and join later so it doesn't look weird. See you next year." Then with a smile he was out the door and gone.

Beth rested for a few minutes, trying not to feel like the biggest whore in the world. Then she got up, dressed and washed up in the bathroom and walked out.

When she got downstairs, the whole company was in the main room for the after-party. Beth kept her eyes down as she made her way through the party, trying to find Michael. What was she going to say to him? Would he ever forgive her if she confessed? How was she going to avoid coming next year?

As she wandered through the crowd, she felt a hand grab hers. "Honey, there you are!" Michael said, pulling her toward him. "I was looking for you!"

She looked up. Michael, her sweet faithful husband, had pulled her into a circle with Brad, Donny, and Roger. Brad and Donny looked at her, both of their faces turning red. Roger just winked.

Michael beamed at her. "Did you enjoy the game?" he asked.

12