All Comments on 'Wife at the Gentleman's Club'

by wantn2watchwife

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Very hot, looking forward to more.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Very hot

I love it when a wife lets herself go. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pandora's Box?

After so many years of sexual exposure of her and sexy conduct, she finally goes all the way?

Okay, they seem happy with their choices and no problems to come - BUT.....

They always enjoyed their previous conduct of sex play so.....I have to think - they're up for more, if only occasionally....Let us know?

Thanks for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trump is the dream for husbands

He has no qualms of grabbing the wives crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For many years, I've fantasized about watching her having sex with another man, but she's always shot the idea down, with no hesitation. In fact, she probably had no idea how strong my fantasy actually was.

Now that it is a reality, I am divorced and I'll have to settle for a celibate lifestyle because the old fantasy caused my permanent ED

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Big Cock

"I want Steve to fuck me with his big cock!"

Deep in pussy, stretching all wall ,husband watching & supporting carnal act ...

What a fuck...

Fantastic !!! Why don't you continue. Waiting for more.... more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big Mistake

She will realize her big mistake when she ends up with the biggest STD. Moral of the story be careful who you fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an original story idea!

Thanks for all your imaginative thinking and hard work.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Loved it.

You never know exactly what situation will bring out a wife's inner slut. Looks like you found it for this one. This was fun to read. Thank you.

And to the fool crying that she will get an STD...don't you know? There are no STD's in erotic fantasies.

drumstick2drumstick2over 5 years ago
Dude - This Rocks!

Great story! good build-up and I love how she gives herself over to the sensations. Awesome job!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Another Crappola Story

Good for you but, its still crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

This was good. The build-up was very erotic. She didn't do this behind his back, she indulged his fantasy (perhaps her own). He got off on it and they shared it later. The author stated up front this was something to spice up their sex life.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Very unsavory

Kind of flat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

STUPID CUCKOLD

Horace212121Horace212121over 5 years ago
Nice account

It’s very sexy watching your loving wife being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

I found the seduction to be believable and erotic. When my wife gets touched she becomes insatiable and can't stop, regardless of the situation and audience.

jwittjrjwittjrover 5 years ago
So Fucking Hot!!!

Wow what a hot story! I have been working on my wife to fuck another guy while I watch. Slowly grooming her to get to that point and makes for some very hot sex when we fuck and I talk to about fucking and sucking another mans cock. I am going to have her read your story. Look forward to reading more of your adventures.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 5 years ago
Hell Yes

It blows me away more men are not secure enough to let other men fuck their wife. My wife and I both have other partners and we always look forward to fucking each other the most after we do ther partners. Always with each other though, never behind one or the others back. Thsione was hot because of the voyeur aspect.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why in hell

Would anyone think a man has to be secure to share his wife. To me, that is the height of insecurity. You know you aren't man enough for your wife and you have to share to keep her around. Tell yourself otherwise I'd you choose, but you know that's right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wounderful

my hubby loves to watch guys fuck me usually in swingers bars or sauna clubs xxx

jane.222@live.com

mrscotlandmrscotlandalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

I absolutely loved your story, very hot and erotic. I was hard the whole time and I came at the with your wife and Steve! I hope you write more of your adventures, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We love to make new friends like that.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Very good story! To the haters…if you don’t like this kind of story, DON’T READ THEM! It’s fantasy…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice so lucky watched my wife get fucked a cuple of times. Best movement is vhen the guy deliwer his spearm how the bodies move together. Best for me pull my dick into my wifes spermfilled pussy like going to heven. Norwegian happely married almoust 50 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, good story, it's so hot to watch your wife become a slut for a big cock, I love to watch her swallow another man's spunk, or watch the spunk dribbling out of her pussy or ass, I love to shove my cock in her mouth while she is being fucked and tell her what a hot slut she is, it is so good when she is taking another man's cock and she looks in my eyes and tells me how much she loves me, not everyone's idea of a marriage but it's good for us.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

DAAAAMMMNNN!!! Totally HOT!!! Thanks for a really HOT turn-n!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous