All Comments on 'Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 01'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
gee

ok story but letting a wife do that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who cares it's a story

I have to agree with the female who didn't leave her name. I write and submit here and if those that have read this story and been offended cannot seperate reality from fantasy then there is something wrong with them. This site is about telling stories, writing from imagination or experiences written as stories. You may not agree with what is posted here above or anywhere else on Literotica but the story is well written and I have known several real flesh and blood women who would have done this and thoroughly enjoyed doing it and not, I repeat not! wanted the film back. I would suggest that you return to your televisions and watch the soap operas that you also believe are real and leave the rest of us alone!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Excelent start

Please keep writing.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 10 years ago
Good setup

Love the way this starts. Cannot wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTTEST GANGBANG

Lisa was the perfect MILF. She gave all the boys optimum fun and full satisfaction. Can’t wait for the next chapter; please hurry!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

Visual confirmation that your wife is a cheating whore,.and with all those ten inch cocks. This garbage sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

it's amazing how some people equate FICTIONAL stories to their own (sounds like) pathetic lives. Something happens that just confirms their own experience in life, and of course it has nothing to do with their OWN responsibilities, actions, reactions, morals, teachings and how they treat others.

Of course maybe it could be small limp dick minded people who are jealous of the 7, 8 and 10 inch dicks mentioned in the FICTIONAL story and simply can't me sure up.

Haven't read the other stories in the series so i don't know the direction things are going, but so far so good. I'll continue reading the series to the end, perhaps I'll throw another comment or two into the mix, but ALTEGO, don't let the naysayers get you down. Where are their own stories that they can show are better than yours?

Thanks for writing. Take care.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 4 years ago
"8 inches long and 2-3 inches around"

A cock 2-3 inches around.?? PLEASE..!! That's not even the diameter of a middle finger... what a pathetic dick..!! A decent cock would be 7 or 8 or inches around.. almost 2 inches thick..!! You need to buy a sewing tape measure to find out for yourself... That was purely Laughable..!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago

Like all of altego’s stories that I have read, this highly arousing. Pure porn. Great fantasy reading. I loved it. 5 stars.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunabout 1 year ago

To me, a story has to be believable. This was not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES