All Comments on 'Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 02'

by altego

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
takemenow72takemenow72over 18 years ago
Mmm, delicious

I got myself off several times while reading this story. Hot, hot hot.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Never thought I'd say this

I read alot of porn stories and especially like those where the innocent wife is seduced and by the end is a total cum slut. Therefore I have no problem with the subject matter of this story and can see if it continues, the husband who seems to be turned on will want more. So, I don't know, maybe a new career in home made porno movies, possibly including the daughter at some point. Anyway, its all fantacy on paper so none of that bothers me. I never thought I'd say this. Too much sex. The thing is, where's the buildup, who are these people, how did she come to this. I know, the car ride, but it would take more than that to push a heretofore faithful wife over the edge. I'm afraid the author was short on story development and in too big a hurry to get to the fucking and sucking, not that the sex wasn't good. Just thought it needed more. I'm no english major and probably not qualified to offer any sort of criticism but I do have the best of intentions, and hope what I have said will be taken as such. Other than that it's a pretty hot story and I think the basic idea could be turned into a super hot story. Thanks for the effort. C+...just kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brilliant

I was enthralled from begining to end. Looking forward to who provides the bigger cock. Good fantasy.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

interestings story waiting for the rest

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Ok, so now she's hooked on multiple cocks?

Alright, she's having the gang bang of her fantasies, but how's her marriage going to survive her probable desire to continue to be these little idiots sex toy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOTT STORY

How about getting the daughter involved in the gangbangs??? I'd love to hear about both of them getting the bottom of their pussies knocked out at the same time. Maybe they can even do each other as the boys watch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Sick Story That Could Have Been Hot

Hot stuff writer however everytime there was referance to the wimp husband you lost me - how sick are you to think that belittling and humiliating a pathetic man was arousing?

It must have turned you on eh little sick one and there are a few jaded sicko's who liked it by the comments, but writer consider that it was good enough to pull an "H" but somehow didn't - did it!

It's because you disgusted 99% of the real men by self cuckolding the wimp - no real man would have jacked off to his wife whore being fucked by 4 kids with hemungus cocks but you did didn't you sicko!

This wasn't erotic or sensual for the reason you chose to pathetically wimp him the poor bastard and likewise you for screwing up a potentially great story to a inhumanely sick tail of husband watching while jacking off - stupid!!!

So get some help soon little sick one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another horny teenager

Ho-hum---another perverted story by a horny teenager pretending to be an adult. When you grow up you'll find this garbage nauseates adults. I gave up after the first half page. Try again in 5 or 6 years. The Ct. Yankee

knncknncover 18 years ago
more

i liked the story myself,it has some build up to the sex.and then she looses herself to the rapture,i can hope you finish, with what i think they are in the stables in the first place,it just took Gil to get the idea going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dont listen to the whiners.

They seem to get off on badmouthing quality erotic stories. Of course it is unrealistic, that is what fantasies are supposed to be.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 18 years ago
Oops

There he is again. That old Anonymous in the USA telling us about "jaded sickos." I have predicted that anytime he or she leaves a comment on a cheating wife story, it will include the word "subhuman." I stand corrected as it relates to this comment.

Anonymous in the USA, try using some punctuation. When you say things to the effect of "It must turn you on eh," there should be a comma before "eh" and a question mark after it.

What a shitball. I think I'm going to follow this guy around and hope to find a cheating wife story before he does so I can foreshadow his comments; they're all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
in the stables

where oh where would they find a bigger cock in the horse stable. finish it altego, that would be so hot to make her the total slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

One of the only authors I have bookmarked in hopes I find more from him. I hope he can finish this some day.

ScrewaduScrewadualmost 16 years ago
Excellent

The best story on Literotica. Every now and then I Google the net looking for signs of life from the author but have found nothing new. Even though he hasn't written anything I can find for over a year, I still keep hope alive. I'm assuming he either found God or was hit by a bus, because I can't see anyone who can write this well and be so descriptive as just stopping for the hell of it.

ALTEGO COME BACK

ScrewaduScrewadualmost 16 years ago
Excellent

The best story on Literotica. Every now and then I Google the net looking for signs of life from the author but have found nothing new. Even though he hasn't written anything I can find for over a year, I still keep hope alive. I'm assuming he either found God or was hit by a bus, because I can't see anyone who can write this well and be so descriptive as just stopping for the hell of it.

ALTEGO COME BACK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
get up and pack

that is quite a story and lisa is what she is, or has shown wht she is. it optional to confront the 3 perpetrators, and see how they may be intimidated? their probable response, lisa's a willing whore. if nothing, accept what lisa is and leave

TPP5TPP5over 14 years ago
Fuck you very much

Thanks for a great read to get off over and I simply can't wait for the next installment where I have a feeling it's going to get very animalistic ! A sick pervertion I find highly erotic so please don't make us wait to much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
come on..

need some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs another chapter!

This story is so good. It definitely needs another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need pre-frontal lobotomy !!

Forget about next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is part 3

Great story...needs a part 3......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well

Hoping for the rest of the stroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unfinished.

What hubby wouldn't exact a whole lot of revenge on these young punks and his slut wife... This stuff isn't erotic, it's just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Would like to see you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so f***ing hot

This is one of the hottest stories i have read ever please write the next chapter

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Broke in good

Your wifes tight pussy and ass where truly stretched that day. Filled and refilled with fresh hot thick loads of boy seed. More, more

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 10 years ago
I liked it!

I love reading these stories with Jean. I get all the benefits of a woman losing control. We are open and can't remember the first time we shared an adventure like this one. We are wide open and love getting together with friends. All that said, I hope that this couple follows in the same direction. Jean and Lisa share a love for cum and cocks stretching every hole but she loves sharing all those experiences with me. Keep up the good work and please, I hope the next part is just as great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

I hope that's not all. There are many more possibilities! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

My wife tends to get very turned on around horses. I am not sure why, but I am not complaining. On our last trip out to Arizona, we took an Eight hour horseback tour and she flirted with the two trail guides all day. When we were done, she asked me if she could stop in to thank the two guides as they tended the horses. I knew what she really wanted so I told her to have fun. She didn't get back for almost an hour and I could tell she had been rode hard. She told me both of hem fucked her twice.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Truly pathetic

You are.one sick fuck. Anyone who would even imagine their wife.in such a situation is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it.

It got me going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
26thNC anger issues

26thNC:

You have definite anger issues over past actions of your former fiancé and possibly others, probably along with your being raised in a highly religious family.

I am a former Catholic and now consider myself SBNR - Spiritual But NOT Religious. Religions are mans way of controlling others, in my opinion. The original Catholic church may have been a way to spread the word of Jesus (real person, real son of God, alien from another planet or conceived character based on perhaps real events and/or fictional events - I don't know the answer to who Jesus is/was) but was quickly taken over by criminals and charlatans "in the name of God." I no longer consider myself belonging to ANY religion, will not give money to ANY religion and the only time I go to a church now is usually for funeral services to someone I knew or know the surviving family members.

Don't read these types of stories as they set you off. Read other stories. Realize that the majority of the stories are FICTION and come from someone's imagination. I wouldn't want to live in YOUR world, just as you likely wouldn't want to live in mine. But the US constitution gives everyone the freedom to express themselves, even if you don't like the stories they tell.

Take care of yourself and seek help for your anger issues. Keeping the anger will do more harm to yourself than to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see...

....I'm not the only one that sees that 26thNC is a hot mess. Can't help himself reading stuff he KNOWS he will hate, and can't help himself commenting while he KNOWS that no one cares.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Bar him

For goodness sake am I the only one sick of reading 26fuNC's bitter tirades to every story he reads. I am sick of it, it's unfair on the authors and can affect the ratings it's so wrong, isn't it time to BAR HIM from the site.

Now to the story, one of the hottest that I have read, it got me into the place I dreamt of being when I logged in. Isn't this what literotica is about, well that's what I enjoy about it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago

Hot Damn! This what I read Literotica for. I loved it. All of you trolls go read Tom Clancy and stop bringing the rest of us down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To 26thNC

I bet you've watched a few wives/girlfriends get gang banged haven't you cucky boy? That's why you're so bitter and twisted. I've always liked fucking army wives, in my experience many of them are real dirty bitches up for anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraltego@altego
Greetings all, thank you for reading my profile. I have a tendency to go through periods of time where I have no desire to write and other times where I am writing all the time. This is a "writing" time and new ideas are constantly coming to mind. In short, I wr...