All Comments on 'Wife, Best Friend . . . And Sister'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A truly honest story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb story-telling with sex

Your writing is exceptional and your story-telling remarkable. A great treatment of a difficult situation that has the ring of "this would probably be the way it would run." It's interesting to realize part way through the story that one has left the conventional brother-sister sex story and moved to a human dram that just happens to be a full story with detailed, well-written sex scenes. If ours was a more open society, this could be an award-winning Indy film in the same manner of Blue Is the Warmest Color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good story please write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Touching.

Thanks so much for your story. It sounds so -- true. It has made me think about a few thing in my life -- nothing like the story, really, but it just got me to thinking.

Thanks again... And keep on writing. Your flow, timing, and perceptions are spot-on.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Tiger By The Tail

This is a "real" story, in the sense that it attempts to deal with the kind of things that real life incest might involve. It certainly gets 5*, both on a story level and an emotional level. It could be continued, if SmallTitFan chooses. There is much still to tell. How does the reunion go? Lynn and Jack have both had to deal with the separation, and it has to affect their feelings for one another. Do they continue trying to start a "natural" family, or try the artificial insemination route, and how do they feel about the children who result? Or do they decide not to have children at all? That is always a possibility for kin who want to share lives, of course. SmallTitFan kind of has a tiger by the tail here, and I wonder how it all turns out. Beautifully written, by my standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true

i luved it n it kinda made me cry. Hope u get together n very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing Story

Please make a second episode please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whereto begin...

Although the story is written pretty well, it reads like you had a sexual thesaurus next to you while you wrote. You used every innuendo, sexual slang, parts names and as much other tacky sexual words you could have possibly used. It read like you were trying to use as many different words as possible. This made the better part of the story very difficult to keep up with without laughing at all your metaphors for sex.

I would suggest you read some of the articles on this website about writing erotic stories. You have potential to write quality stories.

As for the poor part of the story about the baby and genetic problems, it could have been left out. Actually, the last part of the story about all the guilt and break up could have been left out. It did not fit the first part and why it is there I do not understand. It all reads like you fucked your sister and this story is made up to relieve the guilt you may have. The different parts of the story are confusing and read like two different people wrote them.

You also need to stop at the store and pick up a bag of commas and periods. I was confounded by the quality of parts of your writing, then the poor grammar and use of poor conversational speech in others.

I wish you would take a shot at a more conventional erotic story. The subject of incest is fine, but people reading erotic material don't wont all this guilt and detail. Read one of the articles on writing stories about incest. It is the most popular topic on the website.

Try harder next time, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where to begin about the idiocy "Anonymous" wrote...

You, sir/madam, are an absolute fucking idiot. Your egotistical drivel is maddening. A quick check would show that this author has had 30+ stories published on this side, more than half of which have garnered a 4.5 or higher rating. To suggest that the author should "try a little harder" is stupefying. You need to climb down from your pedestal and refrain from making self-important comments for the next several years.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
An Unhappy Ending, For Now

This story, I presume, is fiction. As such I willingly suspended disbelief, as a reader of fiction should. But you handle your characters with great care, and as such the ending of the story is unhappy, for now. Should you continue to write more on this story I'll be interested to see where it goes.

I am concerned, however, that no one suggested grief counseling for this couple. Their loss is too great to be ignored. Dr. Wahl should have suggested this before considering mentioning getting pregnant again. Since there is no religious figure to whom the siblings could talk about the loss of their unborn child, and since mental issues were behind the separation, it seems unrealistic that neither the doctor nor the parents had noticed the real issue.

If you do write more on this story, perhaps someone can suggest counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic!

Excellent, excellent story. Very sexy and tender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop the Bashing

Anonymous of 8/13,

You may disagree with Anonymous on 8/12, but you have the most important thing in common -- neither of you takes ownership of your very strong negative opinions. Also, there is no rational for name-calling and swearing 'at' someone.

I am deliberately withholding my name so Anonymous of 8/13 does not bash me next.

DougntexasDougntexasover 8 years ago
Excellent story.

Good job. You do not have to worry about trying harder. That guy is a idiot. Keep up the good work. I loved the story and the pace of it. Thanks so much.

Doug

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent story that mimics real life, if it isn't a true story to begin with. If you are in a mind to do so, a second chapter with the happy reunion would be fun to read as well. Anonymous nay-Sayers, I wonder, do you have the gumption to put out story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is not a true story. This guy has writing on Literotica for 10 years. Do you really believe that he would wait a whole 10 years for a story that he has been dying to be tell? The rest of his incest stories dont match up with true incest, unless he's been fucking all his kin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but!

Do you really think that anyone reading your story that is truly over the age of 18 doesn't know what mediocre means? Please don't insult at least my intelligence.

Good story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

but a bit long winded

xiluaxiluaover 8 years ago
loved it...but

This was an anticlimactic ending. Somehow I got the feeling that this story was not going to have a good ending; unless it is meant to be continued. Please do continue. To go to the length the author went in writing this story and to stop there.. is disheartening to readers that spent the time and involvement with the story and characters.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

1. This story is a work of fiction. It was not inspired by any real life events.

2. There are a ton of stories on this site about a) sister and I got trapped in the cabin and had great sex, b) I came home from college and little sister had grown up, c) naïve siblings helped each other with sexual experience, etc. What is lacking on this site is stories which treat incest in a realistic way. True incest stories do not always have a happy ending and some of the sad endings are horribly tragic.

3. I have written very few stories that pleased each and every reader. If you want to see stories written differently, I challenge you to write your own submissions.

4. The story ended as it did because I may be nearing the end of my career on this site. I wanted to make the story self-contained so I left an ending that gives hope but has enough ambiguity to allow you to complete the story as you would like.

5. I gave a "definition" of "mediocre" because I used the word in a way that does not comport with the dictionary definitions. (". . . casual sex that ranged between mediocre (which means 'good') and great.") Mediocre does not mean good.

STF

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*

Waiting for the banjo to start playin'.

Good riddance from this site asshole!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
A fine story

Not my favorite story but good none the less. It doesn't need a sequel in my opinion. Now as to the comment by Anonymous on 8/14 : "Waiting for the banjo to start playin'.

Good riddance from this site asshole! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." May I suggest that you are a sniveling coward who attacks without risking anything. Perhaps this mean-spirited, small-minded excuse for a human being has written and published stories of his own but I doubt it. You, sir are the "asshole." Anyway, I'm sorry you will not be writing for Literotica anymore, Smalltitfan. BTW, I also like small ones.

J6480J6480over 8 years ago

Very well written, great story and the end was perfect. Hope you go on writing and ignore the idiots who judge, there are no literary prizes here just stories so go hard

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
too many women.......

have destroyed themselves after suffering the guilt of a miscarriage, so many end up in affairs, destabilising their own relationships, it seems to me in such trying times they push the one person who is truly looking out for them, but navigate towards people who encourage self destructive behaviour... i wish jack has the strength left to accept her back. incest has an advantage over normal relationships, the love exists before you learn to love, there is a bond of trust & dependence, hence they have a stronger chance of survival in trying times.

but to each, his own(not like as your "own family")....finally i do not believe the women who suffer a miscarriage are at fault here, but there is only so much a spouse can support you before you shut them out forever....please seek help if you know someone suffering through depression... they really need all the help they can get

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A 2nd chapter would be in order by now :)

I'm dying to know if he wants her still or not!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing and well written story! Thank you so much!

It would be great to see another chapter to see where they wind up!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Abrupt,Unsatisfying End!

Another chapter is required to give this story closure,one way or another!

Where does life take the two of them,together or apart?

Does one,or both move on separately with another partner?

Do they get back together and have a child (children),one way or another.

This story did not deserve to end with the implied postpartum crapola!

Sorry I wasted my time on what ,up until the shit ending,was an interesting story!

Maybe all stories can't have a happy ending BUT,why did this one have to end on such a downer?!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 8 years ago
A Very Good Story

Not all tales have happy endings, but you left this one with a small light of hope still shining for the main Characters, and for that, I salute you. Good luck!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good story but

It needs another chapter to bring it to a conclusion.

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
A very well written story

But as several other people have commented, please write a follow-up. I admit I am a sucker for and prefer happy endings but please write a conclusion that speaks to what you want to say.

I liked that the end of this story left a glimmer of hope for Jack and Lynn.

As difficult as their situation was, it seems like their weakness was in not communicating with each other as fully and as deeply as they needed to. And, it feels like they gave too much power over to the cultural taboo instead of focusing on their sincere vows to each other and doing everything they needed to do to honor those vows and each other.

OlebillOlebillover 7 years ago
Very heart warming

Enjoyed this immensely and was sad at the Separation until I read the last paragraph. Hope there is more of these two please.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 7 years ago

Spectacular! Life is a journey. With no roadmap. No guarantees.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
wow

loved this story. a real love story.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Outstanding ...

This is just a fabulous story, a true love story and it rocks ...

Congratulations 5*+

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
well written, but not what I want in Lit

Wish you could have made a happy ending.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Great story

but slightly, if understandable, disappointing ending. Really would have liked the loose end of Lynn's visit to Seattle to have been tied up with her and Jack getting back together again. At least she is going there so my imagination can finish the story with a happy ending.

I liked the fact that the story addressed the relationship between them and their parents and dealt with some of the issues that might arise for siblings who fall in love with each other.

Olebill63Olebill63about 6 years ago
DISAPPOINTMENT

was very disappointed withe the ending. shit for brains.

pure12pure12almost 6 years ago
well done

Well done on a difficult topic, real problems with real solutions.

The ending was well done, believable and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

It really did need just a bit more. He meets her at the airport and she surprises him with her news. They agree to try again come what may and this time everything works out ok. I guess like most, I like happy endings. I do like your writing and the depth you put into your characters. I'm not a member but can be reached at snedker323@gmail.com

HusbandinloveHusbandinlovealmost 5 years ago
Sweet story

Never mind anyone...that was an incredible way to end the story.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Honest

This is one of the few honest attempts at a story to convey how difficult these relationships can actually be

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real life!

This is very close to real life. It does allow us to consider what choices people must make in our society to be together as those outside the relationship are constantly judging those that have tried or are trying something out of the bounds of normalcy. I know people both straight, gay, multicolored, etc. that have been runout of small rural communities because of personal choices. Very nice people who have crossed some unknown line. I hope that God is more forgiving that some of these individuals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

quite a few typo's but the premise was good. I will say that a quick glance at the internet would have told you there are about 20 countries that have legal marriages between siblings. that however wasn't my biggest beef with this story. unlike most of your work, this story seemed full of forced sex just to raise your word count. It was mechanical and I found myself skimming. Sorry, but not your best work.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. I think it very good. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story ends with a type of story that is unlike many couples that experience a miscarriage. Having a miscarriage is hard never mind the fact of being siblings. But to give up is to surrender yourself to the bottle. That is the saddest part. I hope there is more to what can happen with this couple as a couple, and not just leave it as a failed attempt at love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To give up is to surrender yourself to your weakness you feel in side. That is the saddest part. I hope there is more to what can happen with this couple as a couple, and not just leave it as a failed attempt at love. They are made for each other . And they need to have kids normally .

I reserve my review for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

shaved pussy + anal = disgust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous