All Comments on 'Wife Blindfolded'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
OMG

Very Nice. What a sexy woman. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Time to divorce the cowardly husband

Who wants to be married to a sniveling weasel? Bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

your writing is superb, I truly enjoyed your story.

GeyserBeamGeyserBeamalmost 9 years ago
I don't even like non-consent stories,

but I loved this. So incredibly loving and sexy. Thanks again, OS. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shoulda used a condom...

Wow, tricks his wife into screwing someone else, without even using a condom? I know it's just a story, but that is just wrong. Hasn't he heard of AIDS or herpes? Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

You are the best! Please write more often!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

I though that was well written and that has always been one of my biggest fantasies that I never got to do with my ex-wife... Please keep writing. But I'll bet she knew and was so turned on she figured that maybe you'd do it again if you thought you got away with it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I really liked this story. It is really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I would so love to do this to my wife. And have it shot with go pro and my best friend Rick. Dreaming big...

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Bliss and Fullfilment

Excellent writing, loved this story. Great and exciting and interesting all the way.

traderjackswifetraderjackswifeover 6 years ago
Very hot!

That, dear writer, is a very hot story. I got very turned on reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Done it

My husband and I talked for years about me fucking another man while he watched. It happened at a college reunion...one of his former fraternity brothers. I was tied but not blindfolded, and I came very hard multiple times during a session that lasted about four hours. After that wonderful experience, we enjoyed it again every few months, always with someone we knew and trusted to be discreet and sexually healthy. I was on birth control so no condoms were needed. My man is my world, and he is also my cuckold. We couldn't be happier. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sexy. Delicious. Torturously slow up to when the bar tender looks her over, then, finally, it begins....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy

That was hot. I kinda wanna see the bar man and the husband together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Excellent story , thanks ! And after the bartender got up seeing my wife's soaked panties on his jeans , along with my business card .

Why not keep this couple a little longer developing both their characters ?

TheWayWeWereTheWayWeWereover 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is one of the best written stories I have read on Literotica - at least as far as getting the blood flowing to the right places. You are an excellent writer sir.

And to the nay-sayers. It is obvious that you know what this story is about, so why do you read it? Then you comment anonymously - bigoted coward showing your inadequacies. You preach negativity and probably jerk off and secretly read and watch porn when you wife is not around. My guess: you do it using well written stories such as this one. You have a real problem.

To Over Stimulated: Keep on writing but use a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

This has been a fantasy of mine. I so wanted this to happen with my wife. Unfortunately, I never had the balls to pull it off. I did tell her a couple times while making love That I wanted to watch her with another man. She never said no, but that never happened either. Over Stimulated, Thanks for the excellent and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

I thought the story was well written and held my interest right until the end. A fantasy of many men is to watch their wives with another guy. I also thought about tying my wife up, blindfolding her and surprising her with another girl but never had the balls to do it.

Maybe in the near future on a vacation.

oldcumslut69oldcumslut69over 3 years ago
Wife with another man

I wish my husband would desire this. I would love to have him watch me with another man as I would love to watch him with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who was it Honey?

I knew right away it was someone else his cock felt so good. When can we have him back again? That was the best ever.

Something like that would be a more realistic ending.

LEATBTLEATBTover 3 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories that I’ve read on here, love the subject and the execution, you got it spot on! I wish I had written this myself!

I’m looking forward to reading your other submissions, well done and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She knows it was a bigger cock fucking her - she pressurises the husband into revealing what he did and then she has an open relationship with the barman refusing the husband to be present for these trysts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You KNOW she knew. The bartender bottomed her out over and over. Her thighs gripped his muscular hips and held him tight as he flooded her with his cum. She or any woman knows how her mans cock feels … the volume of his cum. She knew… also near the end bartender was hot and dripping sweat on her. After, husband lays next to her clean and completely dry, no sweat. Of course she knew she enjoyed strange cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sarah is a KEEPER. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I let another man fuck my unknowing wife while she was blindfolded also. We had music playing and she had a couple glasses of wine in her, so I am pretty sure she had no idea it wasn't me. She surprised me a month later saying she was pregnant. She never told me that she got off the pill 2 months earlier. Now I don't know if the kid is going to be mine or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Realistic . When you are young newlyweds you won't entertain the thought of having another man anywhere near her. As you mature , you want another man to f*ck her, but she is dismissive of the idea. Been down that road.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I tried to get my wife to have sex with another man, but she said no until we started to play our blindfold game. She would really get off thinking I was a stranger. After about 2 years of this she said she would go along having a real stranger screwing her. She just did not want to know who it was or when it was happening. I think guys that pull that on their wife's could get in big trouble if she found out.

So far, we have had 8 different guys come over multiple times during the 3 years we have been doing this. I have brought my brother, her sister's husband, her friend's husband, a neighbor, a friend of mine and 3 strangers that I found on the internet.

To keep her guessing if it's me or someone else I have several suggestions. If you are not sure about them having STDs have them tested. Make sure they are all happily married. Have them not much longer or thicker than you. Have them use the same soap and deodorant as you. And spread a little jelly on the head of their cock as I do when I have her suck me. That way she won't taste the difference.

We have used different guys over 60 times now with her guessing right less than 20 times. And she wasn't positive then. Her and I have sex 4 -5 times a week now and we have been married 11 years. The game is such a turn-on for both of us.

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 1 year ago

Loved it!... Very well written -- steamy as hell with just the right amount of uncertainty about whether it would all work out (both the pool table scene and the follow-up bartender substitution) ... BUT... gotta agree with some earlier comments... Don't think there's ANY way a wife of 20 years wouldn't know almost immediately that it wasn't her husband... Differences go way beyond "size"... a person's scent, the other dimensions and the "feel" of their body, their "style", even the sound of their breathing, would all be obvious to a long-time spouse. Being tied up and blindfolded definitely added another erotic element to the story, but wouldn't have prevented discovery. Even so, great effort. Looking forward to reading others from your listings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when the bartender had finished, he should of gave the shhh sign and put the husband of his knees to suck his cock clean. then push his head to her crotch to lick it clean, then left as he was finishing the cleanup. what would he do make a fuss and let his wife know another man was in their bedroom...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I had the same type of fantasy with my wife except she brought it up and the thought of it aroused me. I picked the guy and made sure he was a black man with a huge dick. She was not blindfolded. This man had at least 10 inches of cock with the girth of almost a coke can. I told him to fuck her very hard and show her no mercy. She is a petite woman and has never been with anyone with a dick that huge. He bent her over the bed and her arms held her up so I could get underneath her head and get a blow job as he fucked her. Her best friend was living with us as well. He thrust into my wife hard about 3 times and she screamed like someone was being murdered. My dick fell from her mouth. She couldn't blow me he fucked her so damn hard and it was hot watching his huge dick thrust deep inside her pussy. Her best friend motioned for me to scoot over next to them and she climbed on top of me and rode my dick. Her friend kept moaning god he's fucking your wife so hard. I kept looking over as Michelle rode my dick and watching his big cock ream my wife's pussy out. I exploded inside of Michelle when my wife moaned very deep and loud "OH GOD YES I LOVE HIS BLACK COCK BABY." He came deep inside my wife and I was somewhat jealous. I slept with the wife's best friend in her room for well over a week fucking her nightly before going back to my own bedroom with my wife. Great story though. It's almost as if she leads on that she knew it wasn't her husband fucking her.

Randy56rRandy56r3 months ago

Well written story, delish. I would love a similar scenario, starting with the fucking in the bar. I'd prefer telling her later that we were watched and then beg forgiveness. In future I'd play a blindfold game occasionally, slowly leading up to, "is tonight the night it really is a stranger or not" then guage her reaction before actually going for it. Build up the anticipation that way. I would definitely be in for creampie cleanup too, it's so fucking hot and forbidden. Keep up the great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous