Wife Brings in a Surprise

Story Info
Husband is treated to a surprise in the bedroom.
1.9k words
3.17
60.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KandB50
KandB50
8 Followers

Walk in surprise

I walk into the kitchen and see my beautiful busty wife Bri standing with dark maroon and black lingerie on. Her hair and makeup has been done and she looks gorgeous. The curls of her long hair are resting on her chest complementing what she has on.

"I have a surprise for you in the bedroom," Bri says with a wicked smirk on her face and a sudden crack of a paddle against her thigh that I didn't see.

"Get undressed here and we'll make our way to the bedroom" Bri continues with another crack of her paddle.

As any good husband; I do what my wife tells me. I'm ripping my clothes off and I'm already hard with the anticipation of what might come.

"Did you get us a new toy?" I ask.

"Kind of," Bri replies.

"Is it for the both of us?" I ask.

Smack of the puddle on my thigh, "stop asking questions and yes it's for the both of us. Now start heading to the room before you earn another swat," Bri directs.

I begin walking to the bedroom with Bri behind me, tracing my back muscles with the front edge of the paddle. I'm waiting for another smack on the ass. As soon as I step foot into the bedroom I gaze upon anther man in our bed. A man that is naked. The man is laying on the bed with his feet on the floor. He isn't a muscular guy, he is fit like a runner. Still, there is another guy naked in my bed stroking his semi-hard cock getting it ready for somebody to use.

"Um Bri," I say with some anxiety in my voice, "who is this? ... Why?... Where did you find him?..."

"Well," you explain, "since we have been playing around with the dildos and strapons, I figured, why not. You have said that a threesome would be fun and this is the trio that I want. I found Jason at the gym and I figured he would be interested since he couldn't keep his eyes off of my ass the entire time. I ended up chatting with him and he seems like a pretty nice guy and we had some chemistry. I explained to him that I'm married to a wonderful guy and we have been getting adventurous in the bedroom. The next step would be to have a threesome and I invited him to come over. I already told him what might happen. He is okay with some guy on guy action but doesn't want to be fucked by you; really he is doing this to eat my ass ."

With my now flaccid penis in my hand I have some things to think about. I love pushing my sexual boundaries but I never thought there would be another guy participating, watching maybe, but never participating. We had been using dildos on my more recently and we have both really enjoyed the strapon. I had always thought about how powerful it would feel having a cock in my mouth and that his pleasure is coming from me.

I look back and forth from my wife and to the naked stranger on my bed.

"Ok, but I have some limits. I don't want to kiss him and he isn't going to have sex with you." I explain.

"That seems fair," Bri says and Jason nods, "I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to."

Bri comes and takes my hand and leads me to stand by the bed. "I want you to start to by just rubbing his dick," which at this point is totally soft and just resting on his full bush, "You are going to start jacking him with the coconut oil that we have. I want you know that this is super hot."

I open up the coconut oil that is on the bed and start lubing up my hand as I kneel between Jason's legs. I slowly bring my hand up to his cock and wrap my hand around it. It feels weird having another cock in my hand, it's like mine but different. Bri puts her hand on my neck in support as his cock slowly comes to life. I'm surprised to see it grow as I jack him off. His cock just keeps growing and growing; it seems like it is 6 1/2 to 7 inches long. It's a good head longer than mine which has come alive as well.

Bri takes her hand away from me to take off her thong and climb up on Jason's face to watching me work. I'm working my hand up and down his shaft while Bri starts to grind on his face. Jason's hands have moved up to grab her thighs. I take my other hand and start to cup his balls and rub his anus. Oh these are all things I like so I figure I should do them to him. His hips start to get into a thrusting rhythm so I think I might be right. We are all working together as my hands are exploring and Bri's pussy is being eaten. She is grinding her hips on his face and the lust is getting to her.

She reaches down on to his stomach while his tongue dives deeper into her. She reaches one hand to the top of my head and pulls me down to the stiff cock I've been jacking. My lips part and the head touches my lips and she just holds my head there getting used to the feeling of a cock in my mouth. My hands are on his thighs squeezing them. I touch my tongue to the bottom of his head and softly lick it and at this moment Bri starts to push me down further. Slowly my mouth is filled with his meat and when it feels like I can't go any further Bri pushes me down all the way down to the base. I have this gagging sensation building in my throat and my saliva is starting to thicken. I start to gag on the first cock I've ever blown. So she lets me up for air and then brings me right back down to his base, my spit is all over him. His cock and balls are drenched and now my head is getting into a rhythm of going up and down his cock.

Bri takes her hand off my head and allows me to play. Working his head and then dipping back down his shaft and holding his cock in my throat. Bri's moans have started to ramp up and Jason's are muffled by her pussy. His hips are starting to pump into my mouth so I wet a finger with my spit on his balls and stick it in his ass. I start messaging his prostate to really get him going.

I would like to be able to reach a hand down to my rock hard cock. But I have one hand fingering him and the other on his thigh so I can keep taking him in my mouth. Bri notices his breathing is increasing and puts her hand back onto the back of my head and pushes me all the down Jason's dick and starts to cum down my throat. I feel his hips bucking into my mouth as I am gagging on him. It's an incredible feeling to have him in my mouth and down my throat. I can't handle it all and it starts to dribble out of my mouth and onto his bush and down his balls.

Bri lets my head up while I try to breathe again and brings me in for a kiss.

"That was so fucking hot, seeing that big dick in your mouth is so fucking hot" Bri says as one hand makes its way down to her clit so she can cum on Jason's face. She continues to kiss me tasting another man's cum while she is eaten out and fingered and with one last flick of her clit she squeezes her thighs together as she cums on his face leaving her fluids all over him.

"Kyle get on the bed next to Jason and start jacking each other off as I get my cock on. You better not cum yet. " Bri tells me.

Bri hops off the bed and starts to put on her eight inch purple cock as I lay down next to Jason to stroke our meats. The amount of pressure I have in my balls is incredible. Jason's half mast cock is oozing the last of his cum as I beat him off. I'm surprised so have another guy touch me. It's something I never thought would happen.

"Okay I'm ready, Kyle lean over the bed and assume the position" Bri says with a giggle, "Jason, I want you to scoot underneath so he can fuck your face."

Bri steps behind me stroking coconut oil on her massive cock and on my ass while getting ready to line it up my ass. I get ready with my legs spread and my hands on the bed. Jason is underneath me tickling my head with his tongue when I feel pressure on my ass and a hand on my hips pulling me closer. The head is starting to give pressure to me. I'm not even paying attention to the man licking my cock.

Pop, the head is in, "I'll go slow for now, but your going to need to relax." Bri says.

Resting her cock in my ass she grabs my hips with both hands and starts to rhythmically go deeper into me then holds and then deeper and holds until she has put her whole cock into me. Unnoticed by me, my cock is down Jason's throat all the way to the base. My balls are currently resting on his face. My wife pulls out only leaving the head inside of me and plunges all the way back in. I can feel the cold plastic base against my ass cheeks.

She starts to pound into me while my dick is being swallowed. My body is full of all of these feelings I haven't had before at one time and I'm on sensory overload. Bri is rubbing my back with one hand and holding my hips with other. I love the feeling of her taking me with all of the power and confidence that she has. The long strokes of our cocks is mesmerizing. I want to cum and fall into a heap on the bed.

"I'm going to cum soon" I pronounce.

"Cum on his chest, his chest" Bri says between breaths, "you'll clean it up."

"Aw, here it comes"

Jason lets my cock pop out of his mouth and I spray rope after rope onto his chest. I think this is about the most cum I have ever orgasmed. Now I have a second load to clean up.

I start to lean down to lick my cum when Bri says, "oh no, let me wipe my cock in it so can get some from my dick."

Now she has pulled out of my now loose ass and walks around and now is on top of Jason to wipe her dick in the puddles of cum and for me to suck the cum off.

After several cock cleanings I fall to the bed spent. My mind blank with nothing as I drift to sleep.

KandB50
KandB50
8 Followers