Wife Built on Our Porn Habit Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with interracial porn, and led to black-only.
1.7k words
4.31
47k
87
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,313 Followers

Note: Theme is interracial cuckolding. Skip the story if you don't enjoy this sort of thing. Thanks!

--------------

I suppose I have only myself to blame. I'm Nick. I'm the 5'11" nice-looking husband in this story, age 39. My wife, Ciara, age 33, is the hottie. 5'6", blonde curly hair, an incredibly cute and sweet-looking face, bright green eyes, and an amazing body--everywhere. Imagine a gorgeous and somewhat petite woman, just with D-cup breasts and an incredible bubble butt. That's Ciara. Also very smart. A little shy, which I find a turn on, too.

We've been together four years, and married three. We are the decisive types, having gotten engaged after just a few months and married within a year of meeting.

Starting a couple of years ago, I began occasionally pestering Ciara to try watching porn with me. I thought she might enjoy it, and that it might help us get a little more adventurous and be a little more excited in bed. Boy, little did I know!!

Ciara really got revved up from watching porn together. Way more than I had expected. It was obvious that big cocks fucking someone shy and married who looked like her excited her the most. And especially big BLACK cocks. It wasn't long before she had us watching exclusively interracial porn. I wasn't complaining. The idea of watching Ciara fuck a big black cock had long been a fantasy of mine and porn along similar lines was just fine with me!

And so it continued for maybe about a year. Until one day I pressed her for another step. We had just finished what had become for us a routine--if very satisfying--evening of interracial porn followed by straight sex. We each came robustly once. And that seemed to be enough for Ciara. And I guess I was okay with it, too. Well, honestly, I probably would have liked a little more variety. For her to talk dirty or something. Or a second round. But I was far from dissatisfied.... Well, *maybe* I was a smidge frustrated because--as we cuddled and even though I knew she didn't like to talk about sex--I did take a leap and ask her. "Ciara, my love... Have you ever thought about taking our fantasy with porn a step further?"

She took a deep breath, paused, and propped herself up on an elbow before answering. "Well, Nick, I was wondering if you might ever get the courage to ask. Are you sure you want to go there? Are you sure you're ready for whatever I might say?"

I paused before replying. "Well, I suppose 'yes and no' is the honest answer, Boo." Boo was our nickname for each other. "'Yes,' I'd like the answer, whatever it is. And, 'No,' I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the answer. That's actually part of the excitement." I managed to stammer it out.

"Very well then, Boo Husband," she began. "Then I'll tell you how I have been thinking about this. And of course I have *definitely* been thinking about this!"

"I've been thinking that almost certainly, 'yes,' I would like to start enjoying some black cock... However, I don't think I will want to have sex with you as well. I want to be like the women in our videos--especially the ones that are submissive to a black lover. I think it will turn me on to be loyal to black cock and have you be my cuckold... How would you feel about that??!"

And she reached over to feel my extremely hard modest-size penis, which I'm sure was as hard as it's ever been! Still only about 5-3/4 inches, but *rock* hard!

"So this excites you I see!" She continued. "Excellent! Any objection to us starting this adventure? I think I've been waiting patiently until you asked, no? I'd like to get going!" She said with great enthusiasm and a huge smile. "You'll be included some, of course... as my lover--or lovers!--and I see fit!"

I was so excited that I let out a little groan, my whole body tensed a bit, and I'm sure I leaked some precum into her hand.

"So how is this all going to go down?" I asked her, a bit meekly, as I knew now she had the whole thing planned out.

"Oh, simple, Boo," she explained. "I'm going to start dating black men--and of course black men only--and when I find one I like well enough, he's going to become my steady lover instead of you. We'll still be married, but the physical intimacy between us, besides hugs and kisses on the cheek-- well, that will totally depend on what my lover is comfortable with, I think.... And before I find the steady lover, or between lovers, we'll just have to see how slutty I feel--or how 'generous.' I'm not really sure yet.... Isn't that what you would expect?"

"So wow, that's pretty extreme!" I whined. "How long is this going to go on, Boo?"

"Well, if you agree to it, and it seems that your body already has, it'll go on as long as *I* like... And I think that could be permanently!"

My body betrayed me as I groaned and arched my back again. We both knew that was my agreement.

"Would you like to go another round, tonight, dear?" Ciara purred. "It looks like you're still horny."

"Yes, please!" I of course replied.

"Well okay, but I think we're going to do this our new way! You're going to masturbate to the idea of me getting fucked by big black cock, and I'm just going to provide a little touching and the tiniest bit of encouragement, I think!"

That sounded so tantalizing to me, that I again groaned--totally betraying how excited I was by the prospect of our new arrangement.

We cuddled and whispered some things to each other. Ciara also tickled and teased my balls, but only ever so lightly, as I beat off--culminating in one of my best orgasms ever, as I envisioned her getting thoroughly fucked by an extremely hung black stud. I shot my load right when Ciara whispered to me, "Boo, imagine how much I'm going to love big black dicks filling my pussy instead of your little dick! Don't you think I'll really like the big ones?" Unghhh! So hot. That's what triggered it.

Fast forward a few weeks, and Ciara was just coming home from what must have been her seventh or eighth date with another man, since that fateful evening.

It was midweek, and even so it must have been approaching three in the morning, when I heard her key in the door. I didn't really have a chance to get up from the sofa to greet before she was in front of me--completely beaming.

"Oh, my, God, Boo!" she enthused. "I've met him! I've just now met him! I'm so excited from tonight. My date, Hakeem, is just PERFECT for me! I really think I've met my first black boyfriend! He's handsome, confident, a good conversationalist, successful in his field, interesting, a good dancer--and of course--really hung! We danced a bunch, and I almost couldn't believe it when he pressed his cock up against my hips and butt while we danced. But damn, it was big, hot, and hard! I almost took him into the bathroom to get it on!"

"We did go back to his place... I know I told you I was going to wait until a third date, but I just couldn't! He was so commanding! I was going to make him wait, but he said we needed to do it on our first date, or he would move on to someone who wanted him more instead! I couldn't pass him up so I was slutty instead. Can you believe it?! I mean, I made *you* wait to, what, the sixth date--but I fucked Hakeem on our first night out?!"

Ciara didn't wait for me to reply before telling me more. "Would you like to see some physical evidence, Boo, now that I've started to tell you about him?" She smiled at me coyly. I was dumbfounded and speechless and could only nod.

"Why don't you start by unwinding my neck scarf and work slowly down from there, Boo?" she said as she positioned herself in front of me. I did as she instructed.

Right under her scarf, her neck had several large hickeys on it. I smiled at her, and she beamed at me, a dreamy look of happiness. Next came off her top and slowly her bra. More hickeys, especially on her milky firm breasts, and her nipples were red and raw. Then I slowly undid her belt and slipped off her jeans. And this is when it became truly astonishing. Her crotch and legs were covered in cum--I guess from both of them. It had totally soaked her panties. It was still oozing through them, and it covered much of her inner thighs and even some was on her calves. Through her wrecked and drenched panties, it seemed her pussy was puffy.

"Next the panties, Boo," she encouraged me. So I peeled those down, too. I couldn't believe the sticky and swollen mess that was in front of me. Her vagina looked savaged and inflamed, and it gurgled out a soup of semen and her juices... And it was so incredibly sexy to me. I don't think a steel bar would have been any harder than my little dick just then.

"Hakeem said I should have you lick my legs, pussy, and ass clean, Boo... He says now that he *owns* my mouth, pussy, and ass that this is the only way you are going to get close to them is when cleaning--and then only my pussy and ass--so that you should enjoy it and be grateful! Maybe once or twice a year he intends to allow you to kiss me deeply on the mouth--by the way!"

With that she pressed me down on my back and sat squarely on my face. I couldn't believe the amount of juice mixed with cum that oozed out of her and all over my face, into my mouth, and much of it down my throat. It was humiliating. It was disgusting. And it was delicious! I was so turned on.

When I was done cleaning her, Ciara allowed me to masturbate myself to orgasm, while I watched her sponge off in the bathroom. My orgasm came quickly, and spurted high into the air. Higher and harder than I had since I was a teenager! It was fabulous. We both knew then that I was going to be loyal to her on this journey.

syn4321
syn4321
1,313 Followers