Wife Burns Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said our goodbyes and I felt awful. Ellen noticed and she said she was worried about me. I said that I would not lie to her. I did not know how I was going to go on without the kids around. We stopped for dinner on the drive home. We had a nice dinner and a very pleasant conversation. When we got back to the car, I said I was grateful that she with me and I broke down and cried. It took fifteen minutes before I felt I could safely drive. I apologized to Ellen. She said that I never needed to apologize to her about anything.

We got home late, and Ellen said to me, "How about a little scotch?"

I asked her, "When did you become a scotch drinker?"

Ellen said, "I think we both need it."

I replied, "I'm sorry Ellen. Did I upset you?"

Ellen answered, "The only thing that upsets me is seeing you in pain."

I said, "I love you, Mom."

Ellen answered, "I love you too Son."

So, we each had a scotch. Then we had another. Then it hit me. I told her if I didn't go to bed, I would fall asleep at the dining room table where we were drinking.

We each went to our rooms. I got completely naked and went to bed. Around ten minutes later, I felt my blanket move. I turned over and someone was getting into bed with me.

I said, "Karen, is that you?"

Ellen answered, "No silly, it's her old mother. Maybe one scotch was your limit."

I said, "What are you doing?"

Ellen said, "I'm getting into bed with you." She got on top of me.

I said, "You're naked." She grabbed my cock, which was now rock hard. I had not had sex in almost three months.

Ellen said, "Karen always solved a problem with sex. Let me try to do the same with you." She kissed me and stroked my cock.

Ellen added, "Karen was right about one thing, you have an incredible cock. Want to fuck an older woman?"

I said, "You're not that old. I'm 46 and you're 62. I don't think you are old."

Ellen said, "Enough talking. I'm going to suck your cock." Did she ever. It felt amazing. She licked and sucked every inch of my cock. She sucked each of my balls into her mouth.

I said, "Ellen you are going to make me cum." When I said that, she upped the intensity. She sucked my cock and used both hands to twist the shaft and play with my balls.

I screamed out, "OH ELLEN. DON'T STOP BABY. IT'S SO GOOD. OH. OH. OH. I'M CUMMING." I dumped a huge load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed most of it with a big smile on her face. Some of it slipped out of the side of her mouth and landed on her tits. Her tits looked amazing now that I saw her naked. When she started rubbing the cum into her tits, I started getting hard again.

Ellen said, "I see you're getting hard again. Why don't you lick me a little and then fuck me. I want to feel that huge cock deep in my pussy baby."

I went to work on Ellen's pussy and did not stop until I ate her to two big orgasms.

She finally said, "No more tongue. I need that huge cock inside of me."

I got on top of her, lined up my cock and slid it in. It went about halfway and then I slowly worked the rest into her little by little until I had all eight thick inches inside of her. She had several small orgasms during the process.

Ellen mumbled, "I cannot believe that dumb bitch gave this up."

After that, I started really fucking her. I was pounding her, and she was going wild.

Ellen started screaming, "OH MY GOD, BABY. I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK. KEEP FUCKING ME. DO NOT STOP. DON'T EVER STOP. I WANT YOU TO FILL ME UP WITH A HUGE LOAD OF HOT CUM. FUCK ME BABY. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. OH YES. I'M CUMMING. FILL ME UP JIMMY. I'M CUMMMMIINNNGGGG." Her pussy grabbed my cock, and I unloaded a huge amount of cum in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of her. Finally, when I relaxed it hit me. I started to sob uncontrollably. Ellen held me, kissed me and told me she would not leave me. I fell asleep in her arms. When I awoke the next morning, Ellen was still there holding me. I asked her if she slept. She told me she had the best sleep she ever had in the last 40 years. She kissed me, wiggled out from under me, and started sucking my cock. I did not feel like stopping her. She had a big smile on her face, and I am sure I had a big smile on mine. Even though I was not drunk, Ellen still gave me an incredible blowjob and this time when I unloaded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop.

She told me, "See I didn't lose a drop."

I answered, "I actually enjoyed watching you rub it into your gorgeous tits."

She said, "They're not as big as Karen's tits."

I asked, "Would you please stop mentioning her name." I had planned to take the day off, so Ellen and I spent it in bed. We did not fuck like rabbits, but it was close.

After that, we slept together every day. I would come home from work, and I would just sit on the couch with Ellen in my arms. She reset me. I was unwound and she got me back to normal. I could not stop saying thank you to her.

When I spoke to the kids on the phone, they could tell I was sounding better. I told them that grandma was a big help to me.

I was notified by the court that my divorce would be finalized on the Monday before Thanksgiving. I was working on a major legal case that was going to be the highlight of my career, but this week took my focus. I called my client who had attended the two prior gangbangs on that Monday and asked if he got the invitation to my ex-wife's gangbang. He was hesitant to speak so I knew he had. I told him it was OK, and I did not mind. In fact, I convinced him to forward me the invitation. The kids came home on Tuesday, and I asked everyone to sit as I had something important to discuss.

Annabelle jumped up and said, "We already know. You and grandma are sleeping together."

I looked at Ellen and she said, "She guessed. I just confirmed it."

Annabelle said, "We think it's great. You both look terrific. We're all happy for you both."

I kissed Ellen on the lips. She stood up and hugged me. We kissed again and she sat back down.

I said, "Well, I think we're both happy about that, but that's not what I want to talk about."

Annabelle said, "There's just one more thing. The boys and I were talking about it and we thought a lot about this and realized that Ellen really raised us a lot more than mom did. Ellen, would you mind if we called you Mom?

Ellen started to cry. She got up and hugged Annabelle and the boys. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes too. When everybody settled down, I continued.

I said, "I have some news and please do not interrupt. My divorce was finalized yesterday. Quiet please. I have a client who attended the gangbangs of the two previous women that Jackson defiled. I convinced him to send me the e-mail invitation he received to your mother's event this Friday night. Jackson calls it a bridal shower. I've printed it out including the attached photos which Jackson sends out to convince men to show up. The previous events had 25 and then 35 men. The invite says he expects 50 men to show up to 'gangbang her in all her holes and then piss down the whore's throat'. Here, see for yourselves."

Everyone looked at the e-mail and the photos. Annabelle said, "Is she fucking crazy? She posed for these photos."

I said, "I doubt she posed for the e-mail. I think Jackson just fed her his bullshit about how beautiful she is and got her to pose nude for him. I hate to ask you Annabelle, but you have had the most communication with your mother. Would you call her and see if she will meet you so you can show this to her? I do not think she would see me or believe me. Obviously, this has to be before Friday night. If you meet her somewhere else, I will ask you to take your brothers with you. I'd be worried about your safety outside the house."

Annabelle said, "I'll call her right now.... Hi Mom. We're all home for the holiday. Listen, Mom, I have a problem. No, I can't talk about it over the phone. I really need to see you. If you cannot come here, I can meet you somewhere. The boys also want to see you too, so they'll be with me. No Saturday is no good. I really need to see you immediately. I can't talk to anyone else about this. I really need you, Mom. Tomorrow would be great. Of course, you can come here. That's up to you. I'll tell Daddy to leave if you don't want to see him. Oh, you do want to see him. OK, I'll tell him. He will be here, and he will be nice. Don't worry. So, what time tomorrow? Great, we will see you tomorrow around 11 am. Thanks mom. Bye."

The kids were happy when we said good night and seeing Ellen and I go to the master bedroom. Ellen did not look good when we were alone.

I asked, "Are you upset over the e-mail I showed tonight?"

Ellen said, "I know it's crazy, but it reminded me of when I was raped. That's what's going to happen to Karen." She started to cry.

I hugged Ellen and said, "With the kids help, we're all going to try to keep that from happening."

Ellen said, "I need to ask a favor of you. I need you to make love to me. I need to feel your huge cock inside of me. I love you so much James."

I replied, "I love you too darling - with all my heart and being." I undressed her and myself. I carried her to the bed where I laid her down on it, and I kissed every inch of her body from head to toe. I started working on her 38DD tits. I nibbled on her nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass. I sucked on those big, beautiful tits and started playing with her pussy with my right hand. Ellen had a small orgasm and I moved down to her pussy. I licked and nibbled on her folds and worked a finger inside her to play with her G spot. I licked and nibbled on her clit. We hadn't done anal because she was nervous about it, but I lifted her ass up with both hands and licked her asshole. It drove her crazy. I dropped her down and went to work on her clit. I had my fingers inside her and my lips and tongue were everywhere.

Ellen started screaming, "OH YES BABY. EAT MY PUSSY. YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD. DON'T STOP. RIGHT THERE. YES BABY. I LOVE YOU BABY. I'M CUMMMINNNGGGG." For the first time in almost three months of sex, Ellen squirted when she came. In fact, my face was soaked in her juices. I climbed up to kiss her. When she saw my face was soaked, she started to lick it clean.

Ellen said, "Mmmmm. I like the way I taste."

I said, "So do I baby. So do I." I slid my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy and slowly started to fuck her."

She said, "Oh baby, your cock is so hard. Use me baby. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fill my pussy with all your cum." I started fucking Ellen with everything I had. I loved watching her big tits bounce as I plowed into her. I lifted her legs up and spread them apart to form a 'V'. I really started to pound her into the mattress, and I was going all the way in as deep as I could.

Ellen screamed out, "OH MY GOD. OH YES BABY. GIVE IT TO ME. DO NOT STOP. NEVER STOP FUCKING ME. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HUGE COCK. GIVE ME A GIANT LOAD OF CUM. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE." She exploded and she pulled me along with her. I unleashed a ton of hot cum in her wonderful pussy. I dropped her legs and fell on top of her. She must have kissed me twenty times. I was still trying to catch my breath. I rolled off her and she rolled with me. I dozed off and woke the next morning with my arms around her.

Ellen woke me up with her usual day off practice - a morning blowjob. Considering what was going to happen at 11 am. It took the edge off for me.

The kids were up and prepared for the showdown to save their mom. At 11 am the doorbell rang.

Annabelle opened the door and said, "Hi Mom. Thanks for coming. Please come in and sit down in the kitchen. I have a big problem mom. It's your blindness. Jackson sent out this e-mail on Monday. Please read it."

Karen said, "This isn't real. Who made this up?"

Annabelle said, "Mom here are the pictures he sent went it."

Karen asked, "Where did you get these from?"

Annabelle said, "Mom, Jackson sent them with the e-mail. You know he took those of you. He's setting you up to get even with Daddy. He's a perverted bastard who did this to two other women before you. On Friday night, you are going to be the third. He waits until the divorce is final and then ruins you by sending a video of your destruction to Daddy on Saturday. Daddy has a copy of the video Jackson sent to Alice Browne's husband. Mom, he's going to humiliate you."

Karen said, "So James. You and I are now divorced. Are you saying you will take me back and re-marry me?"

I decided to lie to save her life and said, "Yes Karen I would." The kids and I all looked at Ellen.

Karen saw that and said, "Why are you all looking at her? Oh my God. You're fucking my husband, you bitch."

Annabelle said, "Mom this is not about grandma. We're trying to save your life."

Karen stood and said, "No you're not. You want to save your father from lowering his sexual standards and cheat me out of marrying a billionaire. Nice try." Karen ran to the door and left.

The kids ran after her. I stayed and embraced Ellen saying, "I lied to try and save her. I will never leave you. I love you my dearest." We could hear the kids yelling at mom's car. I could see the car driving away. They came back inside clearly upset.

I said, "I'm sorry kids. I just told Ellen that I lied to you Mom to try to save her. I was going to lock her in the house, but Jackson knew she was here, and the driver would testify. I would go to jail and Jackson would do even worse to her.

Annabelle said, "What's worse than what he's going to do?"

I said, "Tell her they're going somewhere romantic on his jet. Drug her and sell her to a Mexican whorehouse. There are worse things than that too."

Annabelle asked, "When did you know she was lost?"

I answered, "When I saw how she dressed for the charity event, I was worried. I thought about faking illness and not going but Jackson would have found a way. When I saw the way she was hanging on him at the event, I knew she had decided to trade up to a billionaire."

I added, "Annabelle, I thought you were convincing her for a moment earlier, but she thinks she has a chance to be Mrs. Jackson. If on Friday they walk into a room and see fifty naked men ready to fuck her, she will think if she does this, he will marry her. After that, she'll open her mouth and swallow every drop of urine."

Annabelle asks, "What are we going to do?"

I replied, "Well, when they dump her on the sidewalk on Saturday with her luggage, eventually I think she will call you. When she does, ask her where she is, and I will pick her up and bring her to a clinic for STD testing. Then I'll put her in the motel near the highway so you can visit her after we get the STD test results -- not before. I started looking for a small house near here where she can live. I'll get her a small car and I'll pay her basic overhead. I will not let her live in this house unless all four of you demand it."

Annabelle said, "Thank you Daddy. You're still paying her phone bill, aren't you?"

I said, "Yes, I am. I didn't think Jackson was going to get her a phone."

So, we had a very subdued Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. In front of the kids and Ellen, I called my client who gave me the e-mail invite Friday midday and told him that I did not mind that he was going on Friday night, but I warned him that if any harm comes to Karen, I won't sue him -- I will kill him. I told him to call me when it is over no matter what time it is. We sat around watching TV on Friday night. We were all miserable. At midnight, I got the phone call. He told me it was done. He said Karen was definitely worn out from the sex and all fifty men pissed in her mouth. I thanked him and hung up. I told the kids it was a fifty-man gangbang and they all pissed in her mouth.

Annabelle and Ellen cried. Jeremy looked very upset. Harry got up and started pacing around the room. He was as mad as I'd ever seen him.

I walked over to Harry, hugged him tightly and said, "I know son. I know." He broke down and wailed. Everyone came over to hug Harry. Even the oldest child sometimes needs a hug. I suggested we all have one shot of scotch. Everybody had two. It was late. I told Annabelle to make sure her phone was fully charged. We all went to bed.

It seems that scotch relaxes Ellen and makes her very horny. Tonight, she sucked me to erection and then rode me to three orgasms for her and one big one for me. She stayed on top of me with my cock inside her and we fell asleep.

I woke on Saturday and checked my work e-mail for Jackson's e-mail and video. It was there waiting for me. I took a quick scan of the video and Karen went along with everything. When the kids got up, I told them I got the video, did a quick scan and it was what we expected. I said, I did not know what time he dumps the women, but I think we will hear before noon.

At 11 am, Annabelle's phone rang. It was Karen. I told her to put it on speaker.

Karen said, "You were right. You were right about everything. I was so stupid."

I said, "You're on speaker Karen. We're all here. Tell me where you are, and I'll come and get you."

Karen said, "Mom would you please come with James to get me? I'm in front of the Hilton."

I said, "We're on our way." We didn't say much in the car, but I held Ellen's hand the entire ride. We drove up to the hotel and Karen was sitting on her luggage. I pulled the car up next to her and started loading the trunk. Ellen got out, opened the back door and Karen got in. I called the kids and told her we got her.

Karen said, "Thank you for coming. I know you didn't have to. I'm lucky I had the phone. You're still paying the bill, aren't you?"

I said, "That's right.

Karen said, "So whose room will I be in?"

I said, "You're getting ahead of yourself. Our first stop is a clinic to have you tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases."

Karen said, "I don't have any diseases."

I said, "Oh really. Did you get a health certificate from all fifty men who fucked you last night and then pissed in your mouth?"

Karen said, "There were only twenty men, and they didn't piss in my mouth."

I said, "One of the men who was there, called me last night and told me what happened. Still, if you don't believe that, I guess we can watch the video that Jackson e-mailed me this morning."

Karen started crying and saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I said, "Well that's a start. Remember to apologize to our children."

Karen said, "Mom I was thinking that we could share James."

I said, "Karen, stop talking. After we go to the clinic, I am putting you up in the motel near the highway by the house. You cannot have contact with the children until you get a clean bill of health. After that, you have no money and been out of the job market for twenty years. So, either I support you or you go down the drain."

Karen asked, "So after I get a clean bill of health, I can come home."

I said, "I told everyone that I would buy you a small house near us and get you a small car. The only way I would allow you to live in the family home is if all four of them demand it."

Karen asked, "So Mom, what do you think."

Ellen said, "Honestly, I would have been happy if you died last night. Maybe you still will. We all would be better off without you. However, I am learning from James. If the children demand it, I will go along. You know he told his client who was there last night, that if any harm came to you, he would kill him."

Karen said, "When I said share before, I meant that you get first dibs. I'll just take him when you let me."

I said, "I'm glad I'm not a part of this decision. I tell you what Karen, the day that I am a billionaire, then I'll fuck you. Now shut the fuck up, you spoiled bitch."

We went to the clinic. The results will be mailed to Karen at my home address. Then we set her up in the motel. The kids met us there to say hi and see how she looked. They kept their distance as I requested. Karen said she hoped they would want her to live in the house and that she knew that Ellen and I were living in the master bedroom. The kids brought her some food and finally we all left.