Wife Buys In - A Cautionary Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved to the bedroom and Jen asked what we should do, and I told her that she's the director, and she said that she'll just lay down. Kevin told me that I should go first this time, and I told him that he can go first because I still need to get hard. Kevin said "work on it man!" And I said, "yeah, I know, I am." My sweet Jen came to my defense and said to Kevin that "We had a lot to drink tonight", to which Kevin said "Me too! I drank more than anyone in the room!" and as I went into the en suite bathroom to play with my dick and try to get it hard, he proceeded to fuck my wife, missionary style, on the bed.

Jen moaned when he entered her again, and after about 30 seconds of him pounding her on the bed, she asked him "so, how long do you usually last?", and she laughed. She told me after the fact that she was getting tired and wiped because she came a while ago and didn't think she would cum again, and she wanted it to end at this point. Kevin, while still Fucking her, answered that he almost came a few minutes before, on the couch, but she stopped it and moved to the bedroom before he was able to. I mentally kicked myself for the room switch. After another minute of Fucking, Kevin turned Jen over and started fucking her doggie styled. Jen started moaning again, and the moaning got louder as he kept pistoning in and out of her and his large balls slapping against her pussy. And as it sounded - to me - that she was about to cum again, he whispered "I just came", and stopped fucking her. We all laughed about it, because he did it so quietly and suddenly. Jen joked that it was a sneak ejaculation because it happened so unexpectedly.

After he came, he pulled out. He stayed a little bit to just talk casually, and in the middle of that conversation, Jen asked me in front of Kevin if she's "tainted". I laughed it off and so did he, but I think that may have been how she was feeling. We had some more stupid conversation and after about 10 more minutes he left.

I was totally traumatized. I let Jen walk him out and was just lying on the bed, not saying a word. I feel ashamed admitting this but I was even tearing up a bit. Jen saw that I wasn't in a great place and she felt really bad for me. She didn't really know what to say and asked me if I was mad at her. She said that she enjoyed it and she is sorry that it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, but she thought that something like this may happen. My feelings were all twisted. I felt anger towards Jen, I felt anger towards myself, I felt tremendous jealousy, I felt incompetency, I felt real sadness, and it was all mixed together. Part of me was blaming Jen because at the point in time I felt like she gave up on me too quickly and could have done more to try to get me hard. I also thought, and verbalized to Jen, that maybe this whole MFM idea that she proposed was just a ruse to get to have sex with Kevin. Obviously, I was wrong about those things and not thinking clearly but I was not in a great place.

We flew back the next day. We had a stopover and then had to catch a connecting flight, and I was barely communicative towards her for the whole morning. It was immature of me and I was acting like an asshole. I even considered skipping the connecting flight home and hanging out in Europe for another day or two. I just didn't want to face what happened and I didn't know that I'd be able to look at Jen the same again. Maybe I did actually feel that she was in fact "tainted".

I try to be introspective in my life, and I did some soul-searching in the airport to try and hash out my feelings. From everything I read about this, and the few experiences that I've had, I know that "reclaiming" - having sex with the woman who was shared, after the other guy is done, is part of the "recovery" process, and I didn't have that because we were dead tired and I couldn't get it up.

I spoke to her on our long flight home and we discussed it openly and honestly. She said that while she had fun, she was happy when it was over, and after seeing my reaction, she didn't want to try this again.

I told her that we may have to do it again because I need a chance to redeem myself, and also, I wanted to record this, which I wasn't able to do, and I wasn't able to see a lot of what was going on either. But I told her that even if we did it again, it couldn't happen for a while.

We then went into the bathroom of the plane and had a nice fuck. When we got home, we had sex in the shower, and I actually thought that this occurrence made our sex lives even better. I was able to put it behind us, although now thinking about it actually turns me on.

This story happened a while ago - a little

less than a year, and while we haven't had any more MFMs since, who knows what the future holds. I've come to the conclusion that the reason why this affected me so much more than the MFMs I've had with my previous Ex girlfriends is because I actually Love Jen and feels like she is mine and mine alone. And that's something that was missing from the few times I've done this before with my ex-girlfriends, who I didn't really care much about.

Ok, after that long story / rant, thats all I've got.

Oh, and one more thing. I went back and listened to the audio recording, and even though this story - to me - when it was happening and when I was reliving it felt like it took 2 hours, from the start of foreplay - until Kevin came, was a little under 20 minutes. My time on the couch where I was a headrest was no longer than 14 minutes and from the time sex started in the bedroom to when it ended was 3 and a half minutes. It just felt like it was so much longer because it was just tough to hear the constant moaning and gasping when I was completely incapacitated. Food for thought.

If there is a next time, I'll keep you folks updated.

NoRegrets21

12