Wife Cheating with the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers

"That's it, baby," he said stroking my hair, "take your place as my new sissy cock sucker."

The words cock sucker rang in my ear. Usually a derogatory term, it did not seem to be so in this case. I took more of him into my mouth and started sucking up and down on him, getting more used to the sensation. Although I had sucked my wife's strap-on when role playing, the real thing seemed a lot easier, smoother, softer on the outside, and more comfortable than the dildo. The realization that it felt more natural somehow seemed to move my perceived sexual orientation towards the feminine. I felt the head hit the back of my throat and realized that even though I wanted to take him into my throat, I would not be able to. He was wider then any toys I had played with, but I tried anyway.

"Oh shit sweetheart, fucking take that cock," he said. "You do know that you are a natural at this right?" He grabbed my hair and tilted my head back to look into my eyes. "Just relax and take your time. You have the desire, I can see that." He had called me sweetheart, sissy girl, and baby. He was more verbal than I was used to but found that the girly names he was calling me had the effect of turning me on.

I tasted the earthy, salty taste of precum and this encouraged me to try more. I relaxed and took him all the way in until I felt the head in the very back of my mouth. I pushed further and almost got him into my throat again but gagged. I tried again a few more times. He was covered in saliva and my eyes were watering more each time I would try.

"Let me help there baby," he said. He grabbed my head in his hands. I knew what he was going to do and I tried to relax but I was so excited at the same time. I stroked his cock in my hands while I swirled the head with my tongue. When I was ready, I slowly sucked him in, and this time, when it hit the back of my mouth, he pushed my head down firmly and thrust into me. I felt the head pop into my throat! The feeling was both a little painful as it stretched my throat but so incredibly erotic. Before I could even tell myself to try to relax, I felt myself cumming in my pants. I would have moaned but couldn't. I shuttered in the feeling of the forceful penetration that brought about my own orgasm. He held my head there and in the middle of my orgasm, felt the simultaneous bliss of release combined with panic that I could not breathe. I was going to choke on his cock. He thrust in just a little further a couple times as I was choking. I fought the urge to heave but and he moaned as my throat constricted around him. He finally pulled my head off of him and me let me breathe.

As the last of my own orgasm subsided, I was growing aware of my rapidly waning desire for sex coupled with the growing humiliation that it had happened so easily and only by my giving head to another man! I had fantasized about being with another man before and realized that in real life, that if it were to happen, that my cumming would likely make it feel awkward immediately afterward.

"That's okay, Dan," Steven said, "you will have plenty of time for practice and it will get easier." He stroked my hair. Rubbing his slick, saliva covered cock over my face, he said, "I like making my girls cum first. But you need understand that when you give yourself to me, that it will sometimes seem that it's all about me." He placed the tip of his cock and traced my lips. Even though I was not as turned on as I had been just a few moments before, I knew what he wanted and I was a little surprised at just how much I wanted to please him, my alpha. I took him into my mouth again and started sucking him again. With my own physical desires sated for the moment, it did not feel as natural and yet my decision to continue made it feel just a little more submissive. Knowing that he could get into my throat, I concentrated on making that happen and to get better at it.

"God, girl!" he said as I swallowed him without him having to push me onto him, "you really are a natural at sucking cock." I don't know if he was just being kind or if I was doing a good job but it did give me a certain sense of pride. I tried to stroke his cock with my throat as long as possible without choking but this was not easy and I felt my throat constricting around the invasion. I would pause and stroke him with my hands and suck and lick the head and then go back to sucking him deeply.

At some point, it got less awkward and I started feeling the sexual urge again. Not so much excitement as just the desire to be sexual, a need to please him.

He took my head in his hands again but was not as forceful as he was initially. Mainly guiding me and encouraging me. "Your wife is going to be so hot when she sees how you can take my cock," he said, "I am looking forward to owning both of you. Did you know that she told me that I can try to turn you into my sissy?" He punctuated the word sissy with a thrust into my throat and I choked. "She thinks you might be resistant, but she is wrong, isn't she?" He started slightly thrusting his hips to meet my mouth. "Oh shit, I am getting close... I think that you are already my sissy girl, aren't you?." He took a couple deep breaths and I felt his cock get a little harder and a little bigger. "Fuck, I am going to cum... You want to swallow it? Don't you?"

I did, I knew that from the moment that I tasted the first hint of precum, that when the time came, I would swallow. I just had not known just how much I wanted to. His talk about my wife and making me his sissy just made me want it more. It became more of a physical and sexual desire and more of a need to have this man inside me, his cum inside me. I sensed how close he was and when my nose was pushed into his abdomen, I felt the first throb of his cock. It was so intimate and so powerful that I swear that I could hear the whoosh as he started unloading into my throat. He moaned, and all his muscles tensed and relaxed in the rhythm of his orgasm. I wanted to feel his cum on tongue and so I moved up and took the rest of his load into my mouth. I tried to swallow but realized how difficult that was with him still in my mouth. His hands held me still for a few moments while the pulsations slowed and then ceased. I stroked him with my hands wanting to get the last drop and then I swallowed, savoring the taste, consistency, and the pure eroticism of the moment.

Steven sat still for just a moment after and I found myself looking forward to the next time. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I am not sure what he saw but I was afraid that he may have seem the fleeting thoughts that I was having that scared me. I was wondering if I was turning gay... would I turn gay for this man? I had not wanted pussy as bad as I wanted his cock in a very long time. Shit, did he see that thought? Maybe I was reading more into it than I should have but. he seemed to tell me that he knew what I was feeling just with that confident smile.

After a moment, he said, "Time for a shower." He got up and told me to follow him.

"I don't know," I said unsure of myself. "its late and maybe I should go check in on Maureen." I was still not sure about letting Steven fuck me. His cock was so large and even though Maureen and I had played with a strap-on frequently, her toy was not as big. I was afraid that it would hurt.

"Late?" Steven asked, looking at the clock. I followed his gaze to the clock and saw that it was only 9:30. I stared at the clock in disbelief. It had only been 25 minutes. I thought I had been here much longer than I had been. I was a little chagrinned to admit that it took only 25 minutes with Steven for me, a normal, everyday guy to be changed into a cock-hungry sissy. "And we can both look in on Maureen later if you like," Steven suggested.

I found myself following Steven to the master bathroom while I envisioned us both going back to my house to find my lovely wife, passed out naked on the bed. Several ideas and scenarios came to mind. We got to the bathroom and Steven disrobed and started the water. I followed suit and looked at his nude body as he stepped into the water. I felt small next to him. He had to have been 6 foot 2 inches tall and was solidly built where I was only 5 foot 10 inches and had always been trim. I stepped in the showers and kept watching him as the water flowed over him. I was drawn to the thick, soft cock between his legs. He caught me looking and just winked. I blushed. We both washed our bodies, helping each other with the hard to reach spots.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked holding up a shower attachment. It was a slim, smooth cylinder. I thought I had an idea but before I could answer, he said, "Its for cleaning you out on the inside." He demonstrated by pushing it into his closed fist and pushing the button on it. Water flowed out of his closed fist. I got the idea. "When was the last time you took a shit?"

"After dinner," I said. He stepped up to me and told me to turn and bend over. There was something about that command that made me think that I will be hearing that more in the near future. I did as he asked. He spread my cheeks, used a dab of conditioner as lube, and I felt the cool tip of the attachment at my hole. He pushed the button and I felt the water spray me and run down my legs. He then pushed it inside just a little and I felt the water penetrating me. It was not uncomfortable but felt odd as the water slowly filled me. He held it there for about 10 seconds and then pulled it out. I had to clench as it felt like I suddenly had to go.

"Hold it inside for as long as you can and then step out and use the toilet." He hung the attachment back up and stepped out, grabbing a towel. As he dried off, he said, "You will need to do this a few times to get good and clean. When the water runs out clear, you are good to go." He continued drying off and told me to take my time and to meet him in the bedroom when I was done. I was starting to feel cramping as he left the bathroom and I jumped out and used the toilet. Not clear. After the I felt empty, I jumped back into the shower and used the attachment as he had and felt the warm water fulling me again. I repeated this a couple more times and eventually the water coming out of me seemed as clean as the water going in. I washed off one more time and got out of the shower and turned off the water.

Drying off, I heard Steven moving around in the bedroom. I found myself thinking about what was happening. I knew where this was leading and had started to become nervous, wondering if this is something I really wanted. Even before the first time that Maureen and I had played with her strap-on, it had been something that I had fantasized about. I was nervous that maybe it was one of those fantasies that should remain fantasy. Maybe more worrying was that Steven was so much larger than the strap-on and that it wouldn't fit and well, it would hurt too bad. Pushing those thoughts to the side, I realized that it may be too late. I asked myself if I were to chicken out now, would this be one of those things I look back on years from now with regret. The answer was an obvious 'yes'. With that realization, my nervousness and worries started falling away. I had made a conscious decision that I was going to at least try this. If it didn't work out, at least I would know and not have any regrets for not having at least tried. I wrapped the towel around my waist, looked in the mirror, and with a final deep breath, turned to go into the bedroom.

Steven was already naked and on the bed. The lights were off and there were candles lit around the room.

"You don't need to seduce me, you know," I said jokingly, "I think I'm a sure thing." I don't know what made me do it but when I said that, I had raised by voice by an octave, emulating a feminine voice. Even as I was saying it, I found myself appreciating the effort.

"Oh, sweetheart," he said, "I know you are a sure thing." He was laying back on one elbow. My eyes moved up and down his body and I remember thinking to myself how many he was. He was not overly muscular but was solid. His manhood resting on his thigh, drew my eyes. I felt like I should look away but I couldn't. "Leave the towel and come to bed," he said patting the bed.

Excitedly, I crawled into the bed and lay on my side facing him. I felt wanton and so forward but I reached out and took his cock into my hands and felt him respond. I looked up at his face to gage his reaction. He smiled approvingly. As he started to grow under my touch, I started to become a little anxious again about the size and if I would be able to accommodate him. God, I wanted to though... and I was going to try. I knew it would hurt but something primal in me needed to consummate this. "How do you want me?" I asked.

Steven ran his hand down my waist, to my hip, and then grabbed one of my ass cheeks. "Babe, I am going to fuck you missionary position. I want you to willingly spread your legs for me." He reached over to the bedside table and picked up a small bottle of lubricant. "But first, lets see that ass in the air. Get up on your hands and knees." I did as he said and felt him get behind me. He put some of the lube on his fingers and I felt his hand between my spread cheeks, fingertips toying at my rosebud. When he first touched me, I sucked in air at the feeling but relaxed immediately. I felt so exposed as he made a few circles before inserting a finger. At first it felt weird. It didn't hurt at all and I soon started picturing my early experiences with girls when I was a little boy. How I would be feeling a girl up for the first time and how it felt; the erotic sensations of discovery, the heat around my fingers being inside someone else. I was now in the role of the girl and I felt that same erotic sensation of discovery but from a new point of view.

He moved his finger in and out of me and I knew I wanted more. I cooed in approval as he pushed a second finger into me. It was tighter but still did not hurt. Before I knew it, he had a third finger in me and was gently massaging and preparing me. I didn't want to rush it but his fingers were driving me nuts and I did not want to cum from just that. I moaned and told him that I thought that I was ready.

He rolled me onto my back and got between my legs. It surprised me that I felt so sexually excited but yet I was not fully hard. Maybe I was just too nervous. Steven though, he was hard. He pulled his fingers out of me and I felt the tip of his cock slide up and down the crack of my ass. It slipped over my hole and I thought he would push into me. I wanted him to push into me. "Roll over," he said.

I rolled over onto my back and placed my legs on either side of him. He was slowly stroking cock, spreading lube down the length of it. Shiny, veiny, thick, it looked so masculine.

Steven moved in closer, pointed his hard cock between my spread legs, and looked into my eyes. I spread and lifted my legs a little more. I felt the blunt head of his cock between my cheeks and then, putting slight pressure against my hole. "Relax it, baby," he said, "just don't tense up. Push out a little." I knew what he was saying, and I was trying. At the same time though, my mind wandered from the immediate physical sensation to the overall sensation of seeing Steven, the man that used his masculine confidence and good looks to completely seduce my wife, was now on top of me, looking into my eyes making me feel safe as I accept my submissive role. I was seeing this man on top of me getting ready to fuck me for the first time and I was ashamed of myself for just how much I needed him to take me.

As I felt myself opening to the increased pressure, stretched to where it was getting painful. He watched me, looking for when to pause. I tried to relax but it was at the point where I could not relax, feeling at the limit. I thought I if I could get past the initial insertion, that the pain would be diminished. With sudden determination that I immediately regretted, I pushed back to him a little and felt the head slip in. The sudden intrusion sent a shot of searing pain through me. The pain did not immediately go away as I had hoped but I felt him firmly inside me.

"Fuck," I said, half from the pain but because of the realization that I had just lost my virginity. I bit my bottom lip and grabbed handfuls of bedsheets in my clenched fists. My entire awareness at that time was only in the intrusion that felt like it had stretched me too far. My breathing became quicker as I questioned the wisdom of permitting this. I looked up at him, thinking he might see the pain and pull out. "Wait a moment," I said putting a hand on his chest.

Steven had not moved since the head passed into me. He was waiting patiently for me to get accustomed to the new sensation. He slowly caressed my legs but held himself firmly in place. He traced up my thighs and brushed my cock. Slowly, my awareness started expanding to more than just the pain. When I dropped my hand from his chest, he slowly entered me. It still stung like I would split but it was becoming less sharp than had been. "Oh shit you are tight," he said to me in a sigh. He pushed into me slowly, inch my inch. I watched his face as he filled me. I could see in his face how good it felt for him.

The pain was slowly replaced with a dulled feeling of being stretched but when he was close to being all the way in, I felt a new sensation that I was not expecting. I had been anticipating the same sensations of when Maureen would peg me with the strap-on but I was surprised at this new sensation. Maybe it was because of the size difference, or the difference in texture, the heat of a living, real cock. The feeling was not at all unpleasant, but it felt more like a foreign body inside of me; an intrusion of something that was not in my control. Feeling him move inside me like that seemed to accentuate the pure masculinity of that penetration. There was 210 lbs of real man behind that penetration. I grabbed my legs behind my knees to giving him better access but also hoping that reduce the pain by opening up more.

His hips pushed against me and we both sighed with the full penetration. I felt full in a way I had not experienced before. I felt his weight pushing down on me, into me. I felt small under him. He slowly pulled out about half way and slowly, purposefully pushed back in. Each time he did this, he would slowly pick up the pace. In no time at all, I found myself sighing and moaning in rhythm. I am not normally a vocalizer during sex and I did not intend to do that, but it felt right. I thought I understood better, the vocalization that you hear women make during sex. He continued to fuck me and I was getting into the pure eroticism of it and thinking to myself that I should have been more jealous of women because this was feeling so incredible.

I bacame aware of my own excitement and too late, realized that each thrust was bringing me closer to climax. "Oh god," I breathed, "that feels so good." He started fucking harder and driving right across my prostrate. I didn't want to cum but there was nothing I could do about that. Usually I could feel a buildup to orgasm when it started but not this time. It took only a couple more strokes of his cock pushing on my prostrate push me over the edge. I threw my head back on the bed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I said. I was not even fully hard, and I was cumming! The waves or my own orgasm seemed to match the rhythm of Steven's thrusts.

What stood out to me was that it felt so different that any other orgasm. Usually, my orgasm is centered around the sensations my own cock. This time, it seemed that all the sensations were centered around Steven's cock; almost as though his own manhood was forcing my own body to react to his needs more than my own. I felt my cum pumping out of my simi-hard cock but it was a secondary sensation where the primary sensation was deep inside me. I cooed and sighed through shuddered breaths and came like I had never felt before.

mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers