Wife Cheating with the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers

My orgasm slowed and the subsided to the last involuntary shudders. Steven slowed his thrusts. He took it slow and easy, letting me catch my breath. As I came down from the peak, I felt myself start experiencing the post-orgasm blues. Usually this is just a total relaxing feeling but, in this situation, with another guy, it made me feel awkward. There was a feeling of guilt or shame for having let another man fuck me. Shame for having *wanted* another man fuck me. Anxiety about what I just got myself into because of my own sex drive. In the moments after orgasm, I felt the urge to leave, go home and pretend that I was straight again.

Steven kept a slow steady pace for a couple minutes but was starting to increase the pace again. He was soon fucking me again as hard as he was before. It didn't feel quite the same to me though. It was not painful or even unpleasant but it did not have the same eroticism behind it that it had just moments before. Without the sexual sensations, his being inside me was making it seem... well... clinical. This feeling added to my guilt. He had just made me cum and now I am now feeling... clinical? Even though I was not feeling the same urges as I had been, I found that I did desire to satisfy my new lover.

I started responding in what I thought he would like and started to match his thrusts by pushing back onto him. Initially, it was a perfunctory response. I wanted to please him the same way he had me but I didn't want my post-orgasm awkwardness to get in the way. While I was trying to meet his thrusts, the awkwardness was starting to diminish, and it started slowly feeling more sexual again. Still not the same as before. I realized that I was not going to cum again, but it was starting to be erotic again.

"Turn over" Steven said, pulling out and pulling my leg over to make be turn face down. I was surprised at the force that he used to turn me over. I had tried to help turn over but even if I had not been helping at all, he would have tossed be over easily. I was flat on my stomach and was about to get on my knees, but he quickly spread my legs wide and drove into me. It was a fast, forceful thrust all the way in.

"Oh!" I exclaimed from the sudden full thrust. I felt him hit bottom and there was a dull pain deep inside but was not sharp. He immediately started driving into me. His hips were slapping against my ass in the unmistakable sounds of raw sex. At every thrust I found myself moaning. Moaning at first from the slight discomfort when he hit bottom but soon, it was just because it was feeling so good. The sound of his hips slapping against me, the jarring bump, and the feeling of him inside me was purely sensual and erotic.

I became aware that wanting him to cum to get it over with, had become wanting him to cum because I wanted him to be satisfied. I started to feel that if he kept going for much longer, that I might even start building to another orgasm but that was no longer a need of mine. My need was in his satisfaction. I could not push back as easily in this position as he was practically laying on top of me; he seemed to like being in total control. I was still moaning as I heard him moan and start to breathe faster and knew he was close.

"You are so tight," he said between breaths, "I am going to fill you with my cum." His thrusts became more urgent and it seemed that his cock became thicker and more rigid.

I tried to push back. Knowing that he was about to cum, something in me wanted him deep inside me when he came. I knew what it felt like to be in his position and was starting to understand the desire of the other side. I thought to myself that he was going to cum inside me and that thought seemed both taboo but also so natural.

He pushed all the way in, holding himself tight against me, tight inside me. He leaned over me, almost laying on top of me. I felt small and pinned under him. My ass was stretched tight around him. He let out a animalistic grunt and I felt his cock expand once... twice... three times. I realized that his seed was being pumped deep inside me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," he moaned as he came. He seemed to cum longer than I thought possible but soon, his breathing became deeper and slower and I felt the last few pulsations of his orgasm. He laid on top of me for a long moment, his muscular frame holding me under him. In that moment, I felt an unfamiliar sense of sexual satisfaction; not from my physical release but from his physical release.

I wanted to stay there for a while in the afterglow. The fullness I felt of him being inside me had become warmly comfortable. After a moment, he started pulling out. After a sharp intake of breath, I moaned "oh," I moaned as I felt his softening member slowly pulling out. When the tip passed out, I sighed in satisfaction. My breathing became slow and relaxed as I imagined myself, happily used and completely satisfied.

"Stay here," he said starting to get up, "relax for a minute and I will be right back." He left the bedroom and soon heard the water running in the bathroom sink as he cleaned up a little.

I lay in the bed, reeling in the realizations of what had just transpired. I was still in the relaxing glow of sex and drops of cum leaking out from me was erotic.

"So, Dan," Steven said as he walked back in drying off, "would you like to rinse off?"

I realized that I was sloppy with lube and cum, both his and mine. I grabbed the towel and rolled over. "Sorry about the sheet's," I said, "looks like we should have used a towel or something."

"No worries," he said, "there is a waterproof pad on it."

The slick feeling between my legs as I moved felt erotic as I moved off the bed. I went to the shower and rinsed off. Getting out, I dried off and put on my clothes. Steven was in the living room when I was done getting dressed so I want out there to join him. He smiled at me and I felt myself blush. Blush? Did just blush?

"So," Steven said, "how about we go look in on Maureen? Would you like to see me fuck her?"

I was a little shocked at his frankness. "Damn, you want more? Can you go again so soon?" I asked before I thought about what I was saying. It occurred to me that I should be furious, but did I ask how could he be so cavalier about fucking my wife? No, I asked if he was up to it! "I am sure that she is still passed out," I said. "There is a difference between waking her in the middle of the night for a quickie and using her like than when she is passed out. She is hardly in any condition to give consent."

Steven smiled. "That's okay... we can just check on her to make sure she is okay."

I felt relieved at his concession. It would have felt very wrong for me to be a part of giving him permission to fuck my unconscious wife. "Thanks," I said.

"You should know," he said, "I already have her permission."

"She gave you permission to fuck her while she passed out tonight?" I asked doubtfully.

"Not just tonight, but any time."

"I don't understand," I said. "she said that?"

"She signed a contract. Did she not tell you about that?" He walked over the computer desk, pulled out a legal sheet of paper, and handed it to me.

I glanced at it. It started with large words on top saying 'Contract of Consent'. There were several numbered and lettered sections that looked very much like a legal contract. Glancing at the bottom, I noted my wife's signature next to his.

"Section 3b covers consent," Steven said pointing to the section.

I looked at where he was pointing and read where it said that she, as submissive, agrees to any sexual activity at the hands of master, him, except in conditions detailed in section 2c. I glanced at section 2 where it seem to contain several sections regarding and submissive rights and exceptions.

"She signed this?"

"Yup," he said, "we even had a notary friend of hers witness it."

I felt a flush embarrassment. Someone else was a witness to this? Someone she knows? I looked again at the bottom of the contract and saw that it was witnessed and stamped by Deborah, my cousin! Oh my god! "My cousin knows about this?" I asked out loud.

"She does," he said to me, "and she agreed to witness your contract too." He walked back over the desk and brought back an unsigned contract and handed it to me. Have a look at it and when you are ready, we can make it official.

I was in shock and not thinking straight. "My contract? She is my wife. I think that already counts as a contract." As I was saying this, it dawned on me that he meant a contract between me and him.

Steven suggested that I take the contract home, check in on Maureen, and let him know if I had any changes I wished to make or if I had any questions. I was still a little stunned as I was heading to leave to do just that. "Kiss her good night for me," he said seeing me to the door. I started to hand him Maureen's back. "Keep it, it's a copy," he suggested, "you should read that one too. They are not the same."

Walking back to my house, I felt the slickness of Steven's cum seeping from me as I walked. I realized that I already knew that I would be signing the contract.

mm32217
mm32217
60 Followers