Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife cheats on husband with his colleague.
2.1k words
4.23
91k
59

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I had never been fucked in my asshole. I always thought that my ass was meant for only one purpose and here was Mohan saying he was going to put his manhood up there. I found the idea grotesque and told him so.

"I am not going to let you in there. It's dirty."

"Wait and watch, my little minx, you will enjoy it," he said, laughing.

He had finished his beer and was running his hands all over me, feeling the softness of my skin, the curves of my waist and how my waist rose in a steep climb up to my hips. I was lying down on the carpet and he was sitting beside me. He pushed me on to my stomach and began squeezing and feeling my asscheeks and commented about how soft my ass was and how he liked the colour of my skin. I was quite enjoying all the attention that my butt was getting.

He moved and got behind me and raising my waist and placing a couple of cushions under me, he spread apart my ass cheeks and began licking my rosebud in earnest. His rough tongue and the way he was going at it, one must think that he had been hungry.

But he stayed like that for a few minutes and then gently he inserted one finger and then another and pretty soon, he had managed to get in three fingers up to their second joints.

It was a tight fit there and was a little uncomfortable. I told him so.

He then pulled out his fingers and pulling my head up with my hair, he shoves those same fingers in my mouth.

"Taste yourself," he said.

To be honest, my mind told me I should be throwing it all up, but my mouth was on its own trip.

I found myself licking and sucking his fingers with abandonment.

He let me lick for a few minutes and then one by one inserted his fingers into my asshole once again.

All lathered up, they slipped in easily.

Mohan lay down beside me and told me to suck on his dick.

I wondered how much more gross could he become. He had fucked me and wanted me to suck his dick. He hadn't even washed up.

Yet there I was, holding his dick in one hand and pointing its head towards my lips.

The thing was soft and I could take a fair amount of it in my mouth. I tasted my own vaginal juices and his precum. As I sucked and licked it, to my surprise, it began getting hard and pretty soon, I could just barely manage to take its head in my mouth.

While my mouth was working on his dick, his fingers were loosening up my asshole. About 10 minutes later, Mohan pulled away from me completely and with my still lying in that position, he placed the tip of his penis at the door to my asshole and began rubbing.

"Go slow, please. I've never done this before," I told him.

Mohan was a bastard and he just laughed and proceeded, with brute force, to push the tip of his penis inside my backdoor.

I won't lie. It hurt. It hurt like the blazes and all I wanted was for him to get out and to apply some salve on my poor rear end.

I began bucking in protest, but all that happened because of it was that he went in further. Barely a minute later, he was six inches deep in my asshole.

And then he leaned on me and immobilised me.

"Stay put," he said.

I stopped moving.

I could feel his dick throbbing deep in my asshole. He stayed like that for a few minutes, a few minutes in which the pain gave way to pleasure.

Once I had caught my breath and was settled, he began moving.

He would pull out and with each stroke in, he would go deeper. It took him about a minute, but he bottomed out and was now resting on my back with his dick buried fully inside me.

I could feel his dick pulsating with life inside my rectum.

He caught me by surprise when he began moving and fucking my asshole.

"You have a tight asshole," he said between strokes.

Well, hello, it has to be tight. It hasn't been abused like this ever, I told him.

He just laughed and gave me a tight slap on my ass cheeks. Now that was a first.

"Do it again."

"What?"

"Slap me."

Mohan didn't need a second invite.

With every stroke, he would slap me. First the right cheek then the left cheek. He slapped me hard, hard enough to leave a mark on my ass and turn it red.

As my ass turned red, he began laughing.

"What's so funny?"

He didn't answer me, instead, he leaned to the side and picking up his phone, began taking photos of his dick in my ass and of my red asscheeks.

Once he had a few photos, he passed me the phone.

"That's funny" he said pointing at the photo in which my red ass was visible.

My poor ass. My white, alabaster like ass looked as if it had been run through a wringer.

Behind me, as I stared at the photo in the phone, Mohan kept pounding away. Now, he was going in earnest and had clutched my ass cheeks as if he didn't want to fall off me. First he had turned my ass red, now he was clutching them like a lifeline and at the same time he was pulling them apart even as his dick in my asshole appeared as if it wanted to tear me apart.

In out, in out, in out... and with each stroke, his balls would slap against my pussy.

The arousal was intense and I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm, I don't know from what; his balls banging against my pussy or his dick in my asshole, but suffice to say the climax was building.

Finally, when I couldn't hold it no longer, I let go and came. I had reached the zenith and had tipped over. Behind me, Mohan was still going strong but I could feel him getting nearer and nearer to his own orgasm.

A few strokes later, he collapsed on my back with a groan and I felt his cock twitch inside me as it released string after string of man juice deep in my ass.

Having released everything he had inside me, he rolled off me and lay down beside me.

"You have an amazing body. And I am definitely going to come back and fuck you again."

"No, you won't. I won't let you."

"Wait and watch. You won't last three days without me fucking you. That's a promise."

Such arrogance.

I wondered if he would fuck me again that night. It was nearly 3 a.m.

My mind drifted to Vic. Poor Vic, who had had too much to drink and then had his wife fucked by another man. I felt bad for him. Still naked, I tiptoed into the bedroom to check on him.

Vic was sleeping like a baby.

Returning to the drawing room, where Mohan was still lying on the carpet, I felt something trickle down my thigh. I stopped and looked down at what it was and realised all of Mohan's cum was in my ass and pussy and that was finding its way out and on to my thighs.

Walking up to him, I stood atop his face and leaning forward a little, pointed at my thighs and showed him what he had done.

"Clean that up now."

Mohan, that son of a bitch, just laughed and raising himself a little, began licking at the insides of my thighs. That was more than I could handle. I leaned forward and pushed him on to his back and then squatted on his face and relaxed, letting all the caught up semen inside me drip all over his smug face.

Once I felt all of it was out of me, I told him to lick my pussy and asshole clean. He obliged happily and began lapping away.

Satisfied that he had cleaned my lady parts properly with his tongue, I stood up and turned around only to find that he had another erection.

I looked at first his erection and then at his face. He was grinning.

"Don't you get tired?"

"I do, but you inspire me. Now look what you've done. You have that effect and you'll only have to help me with that," he said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

"Again? I am sore."

"Why don't you ride me? Get on top and you can control the ride."

Still unsure, I moved and squatted on top of his dick and slowly pointed his manhood at my vagina.

"No. In your ass."

"But you've just fucked my ass."

"I want to fuck it again."

Tremulously, I pointed his dick at my asshole and let it enter me.

This time, I went bottoms up in the first stroke and sat there. I felt my rectum clench and relax and then slowly began moving up and down.

Pretty soon, I had found a rhythm and was happily riding his cock when I felt his hands on my waist. Mohan was getting closer to an orgasm and wanted it to be over with quickly. But I hadn't come yet and I wanted my orgasm.

Pushing his hands away, I told him that if he came before me, he would never fuck me again. That just about held him back. I could make out from the way he was squirming that he was ready to open the champagne bottle and spray all the good stuff inside me.

I rode and rode for nearly 15 more minutes, 15 minutes in which Mohan barely held back. I think he was thinking of the ugliest thing he had seen in his life.

Finally, as my orgasm built up, I began bucking hard and pounded myself on his dick.

The orgasm came and I was in bliss. Mohan had also had his release and was breathing hard. His eyes were closed and I worried for a second whether he was alive or if I had killed him. I had heard of a man who had died mid-sex and wondered if that was going to happen here.

Then I saw his hands move. He pushed me off himself and leaned up.

"You are amazing. I will be back in a few days to have some more fun with you," he said as he got up.

His legs were trembling and he could barely stand up straight.

It took him a while to get dressed. During that time, I just sat there and relaxed.

Mohan left around 5am. The morning had arrived and here I was all ready to sleep.

Back in the bedroom, Vic was still fast asleep. Thankfully it was a Sunday and we weren't expecting anyone.

I was being a little rash when I stepped out of the drawing room door to see off Mohan. I hadn't bothered to cover myself, thinking no one would be awake at that time of the day. I was wrong. The neighbourhood boys were all up and with their bats and balls and other sports equipment were headed to the nearby park to get in a game before it got hot.

The boys looked at me and stopped in their tracks.

Here was a fully grown woman, naked to boot, standing on the front step of her door, seeing off a man. They stood there staring at me. I couldn't help but blush at the idea of being naked in front of all those boys. I am sure one or two of them sneakily managed to get some photos of me.

As Mohan walked off to his car and I stepped back into the confines of my house, I heard the boys let out a collective groan. It was almost as if they didn't want me to go back inside.

From the window, I saw the boys mill around the front gate for a few seconds before finally moving off, turning back to look at the door twice or thrice.

I wondered if I could do some naughty stuff with the boys. But what was I thinking? I couldn't be the neighbourhood slutty aunty who would happily invite all the boys in alone or together to come fuck me, could I? No, definitely not. Mohan was different, the young boys were off limits, at least for me. But was I for them? That was a question I had not thought of.