Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 09

Story Info
Wife prepares for a gangbang with her lovers.
2.8k words
4.39
32.3k
30

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a busy week ahead of me. I had a list to draw up and invite the people I wanted at the party. I had to buy myself the sexiest, sluttiest, tiniest dress I could find and had to make sure my lady parts were in pristine condition and looked pretty for D-Day.

First on the charter was a new attire for me, the works. I wanted my clothes to scream 'come fuck me', I wanted them to be such that any man who would look at me would unzip his trousers and flash me with his raging hard on, which, depending on my mood, I would either chose to ignore or invite to be fucked with.

So, my first port of call was my tailor. I had something in mind, but knew that he would end up improving it and would make me a dress that would do the trick.

Riyaz grinned as he saw me arrive at his shop. I was wearing a pale white coloured dress that just about came to my knees and showed off the top of my breasts. The dress hugged my curves as it if it was my own skin. And of course, I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Come in, come in," he said as he beckoned me inside his shop. Holding me by the waist, he led me towards the rear of the shop which wasn't as well lit as the front was. A couple of his lady customers were busy giving their measurements to his assistants.

One of the women looked at me as Riyaz led me past her, his hand on my butt, which he was happily groping. I looked at the woman and smiled and gave her a wink. She blushed and turned away and tried to focus on the job at hand. But a few seconds later, I could feel her eyes boring into my back. Maybe she wanted to be in my place, who knows?

Riyaz, that wily, lecherous fellow, couldn't have cared less as he led me to the back and made me lean against the wall, squashing my tits against it.

He lifted up my dress and began poking around behind me with his manhood. I spread my legs and gave him an easy access to my asshole. As soon as he found the entrance, he quickly pushed in and began humping me. I had to bite my lip as he humped me to stop myself from screaming. I wanted attention, but not the women's. I could feel his wiry pubic hair brushing against my butt cheeks every time he pushed in.

Riyaz fucked me for what seemed like an eternity. Not able to hold back, I had put my left hand on my pussy and was busy playing with my clitoris even as Riyaz continued to mash my tits with his hands.

A few minutes later, I couldn't hold back and shuddered in an orgasm that made me squirt a little of my love juice straight down on to the floor. Riyaz let loose his man juice deep in my bowels shortly after that. I am sure the women had seen me being fucked by Riyaz, for they were gone by the time Riyaz pulled his penis out from between my butt cheeks.

Customary fuck done, Riyaz asked me what I wanted. So, I told him about the party and what I had wanted.

What I had in mind was a piece of clothing that would begin at my nipples, it would use my nipples as the latch or the hooks for two strips that would fall straight down to just above my pubic hair in the front which would be joined at a thin elastic around my waist. At the back, two thin, almost negligible strips of cloth would fall along the sides of my thighs and would then join below my butt, leaving my butt bare. And I wanted it to make a heart around my butt.

I asked Riyaz if he could make that. He said he would try and asked me what kind of cloth I would prefer.

"The sheerest, thinnest, see through cloth you can get. I don't expect the dress to survive, so make two of them, or actually five-six of them in different colours.

"I'll bring them to you in a couple of days for the same payment as today," he said.

"Agreed," I said as I put my hand on his dick and gave it a squeeze.

Riyaz responded by pushing me back and making me lay down on the mattress and getting on top of me. Using his left hand, he pointed his cock at my pussy and entered me in one stroke. My legs raised and toes pointed to the high heavens, I urged him on to fuck me and fuck me harder.

Riyaz, that son-of-a-bitch tailor, did just that. He fucked me so hard that the four boys in shop gathered around us to watch.

Riyaz had already cum once in my ass and I knew he was going to take some time before he came again.

Wrapping my legs around him, I prevented him from moving too much and asked him to lie down on the mattress and let me ride. This would open up my ass for the boys to play with and would also enable me to suck off the others.

As Riyaz obliged and rolled to the side, I rolled with him and got on top of him, his penis still firmly lodged in my pussy.

As I got into position I looked at the boys. They had already got their dicks out and were stroking them. I pointed to the one with the longest dick and asked him to come over to me. Taking his dick in my hand, I put my mouth on it and lathered it up with some spit and then told him to enter me from behind. The boy was more than happy to oblige. I leaned forward and allowed him to enter me, before I began bouncing on the two men's dicks. The joy of being double penetrated is something else. It's like a void inside you fills up with solid matter. Maybe, Mother Nature did make penises out of women's bodies and stick them on to the male body for them to complete the missing parts, perhaps like a lock and key, the only difference being that any penis would fit into any pussy or asshole.

There I was bouncing along merrily on two penises with three other penises around me which I was alternatively sucking and licking and playing with when I suddenly glanced at the shop's entrance. There was an audience of men gathered around looking at the goings on within the shop. Apparently, I had been too loud and had attracted all the passing men.

One by one, first Riyaz came into my pussy and then the boy came into my asshole. They were replaced by two other boys very quickly and I was once again shaking my butt to the beat of my own music and enjoying the sensation of being fucked thoroughly.

Soon after the two boys came, the last one asked me where I wanted his dick. Leaning forward, I said it was his choice.

"Surprise me," I said.

The boy proceeded to put his cock in my pussy and gave a few strokes before pulling out and plunging into my asshole. A few minutes later, he let loose his torrent of sperm deep within me. I had both my holes fucked and filled and had quite enjoyed being fucked in that ramshackle shop which was littered with cloth strips and what not.

Riyaz shooed away the gathered men, most of whom left grudgingly.

As I straightened my clothes, I wondered if any of them would hit on me outside the shop. Riyaz knew what I was thinking and decided to walk with me till the car.

Nothing much, other than a few catcalls, happened. I could feel the five men's cum slipping out of my pussy and asshole and sliding down the inside of my thighs and drying there as the wind reached and caressed my nether parts as I walked.

I was happy that the dresses had been ordered. Now I needed to perk up my booty and pussy for the coming weekend. For that, I needed, first to rid my pussy of all its hair and to make it look like that of a little girl.

Back home, I walked into the kitchen and finding a wide mouthed pan, I put it on the floor and squatted over it to let all the cum sloshing inside me spill out into it. A few minutes later, I had enough sperm in the pan to rub all over my body.

Taking off my dress and still standing in the kitchen, I poured the contents of the pan all over my tits and let it roll down my body as I began spreading it all over with my hands and rubbing it into my skin. I made sure to spread it everywhere I could reach including my butt and between my butt cheeks.

I left the dress lying there on floor as I walked about the house and did some pending chores. By the time I was finished, the spread cum had already seeped into my skin.

Next, I squatted and putting my iPhone under me, took a photo of my pussy and asshole. Unfortunately, It wasn't a clear enough photo to show me both the holes. I needed to see both my holes to decide on the next course of action as to what was to be done to my vagina and asshole. Then it struck me.

I called up the man who had sold me the camera and asked him if he would come over as quickly as possible.

He remembered me and arrived at my doorstep in less than an hour. I was still naked as I let him in.

He had a silly grin on his face as he walked in and ogled at my naked body.

"What can I do for you, ma'am," he asked.

"I want you to take some photos of me naked. Use the camera you had sold me and take those photos," I said as I explained what all parts of my body I wanted photographed.

"Oh, and get naked before you start taking those photos," I said. I wasn't going to let him go without payment, was I?

He stripped naked in the blink of an eye. I could see his penis pointing straight ahead in front of him.

Now, I had a problem. He had a stiff dick and I was getting hungry looking at it. But I also wanted him to take my photos.

The photos could wait, I decided and walking up to him, I turned around and presented my ass to him as I bent over.

"Go on, fuck me. You can take the photos later," I said.

He didn't wait. He grabbed my waist with his right hand and with his left, he pointed his penis at my asshole and shoved it in and went to work like a man possessed. I could feel my hips swinging as he pounded my asshole brutally. I could feel a climax building up inside me.

I particularly enjoy the sensation of a climax building up. It's like nothing one can experience ever in their lives. The slow tightening inside your gut, then the slow build up and finally, if you have a good partner, you can stay at the zenith of that sensation for a long time before finally letting yourself go and falling deep into an ocean of pleasure. Moan and scream all you want.

I had reached that zenith, now all it needed was a tipping point. The salesman behind me was grunting and groaning as he pounded my poor asshole and held on to my hips. A few minutes later, that raw sensation of skin rubbing against skin inside me gave way to a warm enema as he let loose his seed in my asshole. There, that was the tipping point for me. That warmth, that glorious warmth, just gently pushed me over and I came. My legs buckled under me and I nearly collapsed on the floor. Had it not been for him holding me, I would have been lying on the floor just like my dress in the kitchen.

As I regained control, he began pulling out and with a pop, he was finally out. I stood up on shaky legs and smiled at him and hugged him as I mashed my tits in his hairy chest.

He sat down on the sofa and I went and got the pan and the camera. Squatting in front of him, I let his cum trickle out of my asshole into the pan. Satisfied that it was all out, I picked it up and kept it aside.

Handing him the camera I told him that I wanted him to take the clearest, closest possible photograph of my asshole and pussy. I wanted him to shoot every strand of hair and show me where my skin had pigmented to slightly dark, especially around the asshole.

As I leaned forward I could hear the camera's shutter snapping multiple times.

"Turned and lie down with your legs spread," he said.

Getting between my legs, he took multiple photos of my pussy from different angles.

Once he was done, I asked him to show me the photos as I sat down on his lap making sure his dick was between my asscheeks.

The skin surrounding my asshole was slightly darker than my white alabaster like skin. I needed to bleach it.

Getting up off the salesman's lap, I went into my room and got my shaving kit and jar of bleach.

"You are going to shave off every bit of hair from around my pussy and make it as bald as a new born baby's. After that you will apply this bleach to all the pigmented areas around my asshole and pussy," I told him.

"I'll be happy to," he said catching hold of my blade and Vic's shaving cream.

He worked quickly and efficiently and even shaved against the direction of the hair's growth making sure not to knick me anywhere.

All done, he made me turned around and get on my knees and proceeded to shave the areas around my asshole and get rid of any hair that he might have spotted there.

Next, he wanted me to wash up and come back to him with the bleach prepared.

Once the bleach was ready, I gave it to him and got down in the doggy position.

Patiently, he applied it all around my nether parts and then waited for it to dry off. About 20 minutes later, I went and washed off the now dry cream and came back wiping my butt with my towel.

Kneeling forward again, I asked him to take fresh photos of my asshole and pussy and show me what he had done.

The darker spots had reduced in tone and my pussy looked soft and tender and like a freshly opened flower.

Sitting in his lap, I could feel his dick coming to life. Reaching between us, I pointed his dick at my pussy and inserted it in me. I could feel it growing inside me. The sensation was exquisite. Once he had reached peak hardness, I began riding him as I squeezed my pussy muscles for all I was worth. He came a few minutes later with a roar as he squeezed my tits really hard. I was afraid he was going to pull them off or leave a welt there. But thankfully, that didn't happen.

As I got off him, I again squatted on the pan to let it all come out of me and then poured it all over my ass and rubbed it in until I couldn't feel it anymore.

The salesman was still watching and only after I was done did he move and get up and begin wearing his clothes.

"You have to come to a party I am throwing this weekend," I told him as I gave him the details.

"I'll be there," he promised and asked if he could bring a friend or two of his.

I said, sure why not. The more the merrier.

The day ended when Vic arrived home. He was in some mood and the fact that I was serving him naked must have done something to him. Before we went off to sleep, Vic fucked me twice. Once in the pussy and then in the asshole. He also commented on my freshly shaved pussy.

"It looks so pretty," he said as he told me to get laser treatment done so that I never grew hair around my pussy again.

I made a mental note to get that done after the party.