Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 10

Story Info
Cheating wife gets into a gangbang.
4.6k words
4.19
50.8k
36

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: First of all, apologies. I have been tied up with the humdrum of daily life and have not had a chance to update the story. Sorry if I gave you all blue balls. But now that I am here, I am going to take the story to its logical ending. Thank you for being patient with me.

=====

Wednesday morning was a rerun of Tuesday. Vic woke up before me and seeing me lying naked next to him gave him a stiff which he put to good use between my asscheeks. I woke up with the exquisite sensation of Vic's cock spearing through my asshole. All I could do was lie there on my belly feeling my tits getting squished and behind me, Vic pounding away to glory between my ass. I could feel his hands on my ass and waist as he bounced up and down and then suddenly stopped. No, he didn't cum, instead, I felt a resounding, hard smack on my ass. That was followed by another and another and a few more. He was spanking me for being the naughty slut wife that I had become. To be honest, I deserved it. When he was satisfied that my ass had turned red enough, he began pounding again and kept at it until he let loose his man juice deep in my bowels.

I reached back and spread my asscheeks even further for him to go deeper as he came in me. Vic was panting as if he had run a mile in a minute and was ready to collapse on me. But instead of collapsing on me, something that I would have liked him to do, Vic pulled out of my ass with a loud pop and went to the washroom. I lay there, my hands still spreading my ass for a couple of seconds before I reached back and felt my asshole. It felt raw and I decided that if I had to be ready for the party, I needed to make sure my ass and pussy would not be sore.

As Vic came out, I turned to him and smiled.

"What are you smiling at, you minx?"

"Nothing. I am not going to have any more sex till the party. Not with you or with anyone else."

"But why? I love fucking you as soon as I wake up and before I sleep."

"I want my pussy and asshole to be in good working condition and not be sore before the party. But don't worry. I'll give you plenty of blowjobs."

"That's not fair, but ok. Have it your way. But I have a condition."

"What's that?"

"You won't wear any clothes when you are at home whether I am at home or not or even if there is anyone else at home or not."

"That's easy. Done," I replied as I got off the bed and went to the dresser where I picked up my moisturiser and taking out a huge dollop proceeded to rub it into my ass, asshole and pussy.

"That's bloody hot, you know. I want to fuck you again."

"No, keep your hands to yourself. If you are a good boy, I'll give you a blowjob before you go to office."

"Sigh, ok."

As I prepared breakfast for Vic and myself, I wondered what all I needed to do to prepare for the orgy. I decided on a few things. First off, I decided, I needed to beautify myself, decorate myself so to say. But with what? I could wear my jewellery, but that would only get in the way, so I decided against it. Then what? Henna? Yes, Henna was a good alternative. So, I made a mental note to ask Vic to swing by the market on his way to office and ask the henna boy there to come home with lots of henna.

Vic agreed and on his way out, with the door open, I squatted in front of him and gave him a slobbery blowjob. Vic came far too much for me to swallow, so I ended up letting him spray some of his cum all over my face and breasts.

With Vic gone, I cleared out the table and hopped into the bath in preparation for the henna boy to come. I was still in the bath when the bell rang. I finished up quickly and stepped out with my towel wrapped around my body. Remembering Vic's condition, I wiped myself dry thoroughly and dropped the towel on the floor and went to open the door.

As I opened the door, two men stood there. One was the henna boy and the other was his assistant. Seeing me in my birthday suit, both of them dropped their gaze to the ground. I smiled and told them to come in as I opened the door wider for them. Hesitatingly, they came in and stood nervously.

I laughed looking at their discomfort and knew that both of them would have raging hard dicks in their pants. So, I decided to come to the point.

"I want you to apply henna all over my body, especially my breasts, ass and pussy. You'll get paid with money and in kind as well."

"All over, madam?"

"Yes, all over. Sex is the theme for the henna art that you will do on my body. So make sure you make some women being fucked, some penises etc. But it all has to be a continuous painting, not separate pieces of art. Around my pussy, I want you to make a butterfly and around my asshole, a flower. You decide what you want to do on my breasts."

"Ok, madam. Where do you want us to begin?"

"First of all, take off your clothes and let's get you comfortable."

"Our c..c.. clothes, madam?"

"Yes, take off your clothes and let your hard penises come out. You won't be able to work properly if you are at discomfort, will you?" I said as I stepped up to them both and felt their groins. I was right. Both of them did have hard cocks.

As they took off their clothes, I sat down on the sofa and asked them to come to me. I caught hold of their penises and began giving them a blowjob, alternating between one and then the other. It took some time, but I had them cumming in my mouth. Once they had cum and had lost their hardness, I knew they were ready to work. So, I lay down on the floor and let them use my body as their canvas.

It took them nearly two hours to finish the front of my body as they drew with their henna art. I let them have a good feel of my body as they reached into various crevices of my body. One of the boys had taken up my navel and had made an intricate piece of sexual painting around it, depicting men and women in various stages of fornication. While one breast showed a man sucking on my nipple, the nipple of my other breast had been used to depict a man with a hard on. Below my left breast was a woman sucking on a man's cock even as another one fucked her from behind. Below my right breast was a woman riding a man with her back to his face. The woman's tits and pussy were visible.

There were other smaller paintings all over my arms and legs that showed women in various states of sex.

"Lie like this for another hour and let the henna dry up. We shall go and eat something and come back by then."

"You don't have to go. There's food in the fridge. Heat it and eat it," I said still lying there waiting for the henna to dry.

"We need to get more henna if we have to do your back also," the henna boy said as he put on his clothes.

"OK, but come back in an hour."

"We will," he said as both of them stepped out closing the door behind them.

I lay there for an hour trying not to move. I could feel the henna drying on my skin and becoming crinkly. I hoped it would be bright enough by Saturday. The boys returned nearly an hour and a half later, by which time I had gotten up.

They came back grinning, carrying with them lots of fresh henna and some books.

"What are those books?"

"Kamasutra and some other sex books. We'll make a scene out of one of these on your back."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Which one do you have in mind?"

"This one," he said as he showed me a painting from one of the books which showed a woman being fucked by two men in the pussy and ass and another man being sucked by her.

As I stared at the painting trying to decide whether that was the one I wanted or not, I felt a pair of hands reach from behind me and grab hold of my breasts. The assistant was eager and wanted a good feel of my luscious breasts and so, putting some oil in his hands, he had proceeded to rub it into my breasts and at the same time, use the opportunity to play with my milk jugs.

I looked back at him and smiled and leaned into him giving him better access to my breasts. Meanwhile, the other man took some oil in his hands and rubbed it all over the front of my body.

"This oil will make the henna darker and make it stay for about two weeks," he said.

They took about 20 minutes to rub the oil into my skin before telling me to lie down on my belly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What?"

"Take off your clothes."

I was right. Both of them had raging hard ons again and I happily sucked them both off before giving them my body to use as a canvas.

As I lay there on my belly, waiting for them to begin their work, I felt one of them rub his hand all over my ass.

"Get a good feel while you can," I said as I leaned back and smiled at him. That was all the invitation he needed. He went to work on my ass cheeks with his hands and pretty soon, he had my ass cheeks spread and was kissing my nether hole. I could see a fresh hard on coming on for him.

"You can feel it, but you can't fuck it," I said as I looked at him.

"That's not fair. At least suck me off then, before I begin work," he said as he came up to me and sat down in front of me. Still lying on my belly, I sucked him off and swallowed all his cum.

Satisfied, both the men began their work. An hour and a half later, my back was covered in henna with an interesting scene of a woman being fucked by multiple men. The other man had used each of my ass cheeks to turn them into round pitchers from which water flowed towards my asshole. Underneath my asscheeks, the back of each thigh depicted a naked woman holding up the pitcher even as they squatted over a supine man and were being fucked like that. On both my calves were a woman each standing naked. One showed her full frontal, the other showed her back.

When the boys were done, they sat down and waited for it to dry even as they looked at me and spoke about my body parts right there as if I wasn't even there. Their crude language was getting me hot and horny. But I couldn't and wasn't going to fuck them. I wanted my lady parts to be soft and ready for the party. I made a mental note to call the boys home the next week and have a private sex session with them.

"I want you both to come here again next Wednesday. That's when you will get your payment," I told them.

Both of them agreed.

An hour passed and the boys then got their special oil and rubbed it all over my back, making sure to get between my ass cheeks and apply oil there liberally.

"Apply this oil every two hours till midnight and by tomorrow morning, the henna will be super dark," one of the boys said.

It was almost evening and Vic was going to be home soon. Standing there in front of the boys, I couldn't help but smile as I wondered whether to give them another blowjob or not. I decided against it. But one of the boys had had one less blow job and was looking a little left out. So, I decided to even the score and made him sit on the sofa as I squatted in front of him and began sucking him. I licked his shaft and sucked on his balls before finally taking all of his manhood deep into my throat. He groaned. A few minutes later, I felt his penis pulsate and shoot a thick load of cum deep in my throat. I kept sucking for another few minutes. Satisfied he was done, I got up and stood aside as he got dressed.

As both of them stepped out of the door, I stood there naked and waved them goodbye with the reminder that they had to come back next Wednesday.

They both nodded gleefully. I bet they had a good idea about what was in store for them.

Still naked, I walked up to the full-length mirror and appreciated their work on my body. After turning this way and that and enjoying each painting on my body, I went into the kitchen to cook dinner for Vic and me.

Vic returned home around 7pm and seeing me all decorated his jaw dropped to the floor.

"You are looking hot," he said.

"Thank you," I smiled back as I led him to the dining table for dinner.

Dinner done, Vic wanted to fuck, but I held him off and instead handed him the bottle of oil and told him to apply it liberally all over my body. Vic went to work and a few minutes later, he was done and sporting a raging hard on. Being the good wife, I dutifully sat down between my husband's legs and began sucking on his penis as if it was a lollipop. At one point, as I felt his firm ass, I began feeling his asshole with my finger and eventually ended up inserting one finger in his butthole. That drove him nuts and he came within a couple of minutes of that and shot his huge load deep down my throat. But, Vic being Vic, he wanted to paint my face with his cum, so he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over me.

Happy with the blowjob, Vic lay down on the bed. Still naked, I sat down at the dresser and rubbed his cum into my face and all over my breasts. Satisfied that the my skin had soaked in the cum, I came and lay down next to Vic and both of us went to sleep.

The next morning, Vic, that naughty fellow woke up again with a raging hard on and wanted to fuck me, but before he could, I woke up just as he was about to shove his penis into my pussy and shoved him off.

"Remember, no sex till Saturday," I said.

"What am I supposed to do with his," he said as he pointed at his cock.

Again, I sucked him off and let him spray his bountiful man juice all over my.

"Turn around, I want to cum on your ass," he said.

Quickly, I turned around and felt his warm jizz fall on my ass cheeks.

Done, he slapped my ass and got off the bed and walked away. I reached back and rubbed his cum into my asscheeks and then took care of his cum in the front.

Breakfast was served naked and then Vic went off to work. Alone at home, I applied loads of moisturiser to my ass and pussy and made it soft and supple. I repeated the moisturising every three hours and could feel my lady parts become soft.

The rest of the day, I lounged around the house and did nothing. I took some lewd photos of myself and sent them to some of my fuck friends and told them about Saturday's party. While some of them wanted to come over for some action immediately, I turned them down and said that all the fucking they wanted to do with me would be done on Saturday only.

Vic limited himself to blowjobs that day and the next.

Saturday arrived. I woke up early and took a long leisurely bath, marvelling at the henna art on my body and how dark it had become. I felt up my breasts and was happy that they were still toned and firm. I applied more moisturiser to my pussy and ass and asshole and softened it up. Neither of them was sore now and I felt a slight tightness in my asshole, the effect of not having had a cock in it for three days, I guess.

Vic asked me what I was planning to wear to the party. I pulled out what Riyaz had got for me and showed him. He looked at it and said, "why bother, it's anyway going to get either torn or will come off. Go naked."

Now, that was an idea, after all, I had a lot of henna art on my body.

But we would be driving through town before we reached the venue. So, I decided to wear just a pair of heels and throw on a sheer long coat that Vic had brought for me a few months back. The long coat was sheer enough to show off my jewels.

It was an hour and a half long drive, so after I had put on my face and nearly bathed myself in perfume, I stood in front of Vic all dressed up in a pair of heels and that sheer coat.

"Perfect," Vic said as he slapped my ass and headed out to the car with me following behind him.

The drive was uneventful and we arrived at the venue around 7pm. By this time, most of my fuckers had already assembled and were milling about talking to each other. Some of them were drinking beer, others were just sitting there and waiting for me in anticipation. I gathered there were around 22 men.

As I walked in, all of them stood up.

"How is everyone? I hope you have not had sex in the last three days," I said, smiling.

Most of them replied in the affirmative. I went up to each one of them and kissed them full on the lips and let them feel me. As I parted each man, I told him to take off his clothes. By the time I finished kissing all of them, they were all naked and sporting hard ons.

Time to get started, I thought as I took off my coat and stood there in front of them. They were all taken in by the erotic painting on my body and some of them let out a whistle of appreciation.

"I have done a few special things for you boys. The first is the art on my body, do you like it? The second is that I have softened my ass and pussy for all of you. Let's see how many men I can take without getting too sore. The only condition is that you boys use me and abuse me. Fulfil your basest fantasies with me but without hurting me, without burning, or bleeding me. I am here for pleasure and want to give you pleasure as well, so let's make love," I said.

The men clapped at my little speech and then closed in on me. I felt myself being lifted bodily and carried as if by a wave. At one point, one of them said, turn her upside down. This made my breasts hang down from my chest like ripe mangoes. I laughed as a couple of men felt and squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples.

We stepped out of the room and into the front yard where the cars had been lined up in a semi-circle with their lights on. A bunch of mattresses had been laid out on the ground to make a huge floor bed. On one side was a table with drinks and munchies. The men let me down and made me sit in the middle of the mattress. One of them handed me a shot glass full of whiskey. I downed it in one go and that was followed by another and another. Three shots down, I was told to stand up and walk about the men and decide who would fuck me first. Eyes closed, I walked in a circle feeling each man's hard dick and finally decided on one that seemed to be not too thick and not too long. Holding the man by the dick, I pulled him towards me and bringing him to the centre of the circle, I went down on all fours and spread my ass cheeks.

"Take either hole, I am all yours."

Happily, the man went for my pussy and inserted it in tenderly. Once in, he began pounding me. I looked up and called the men to give me a dick to suck me and was obliged. A few minutes later, the man pulled out from my pussy and told me to get on top. Happily I got on top, and told the man I was sucking to shove his dick in my asshole. I now had two dicks in me and wanted more. So, I called for another dick to suck on. All three of my sex holes were full and I had about two and a half feet of man meat in me.

As I rode and sucked, I felt something curious going on under me. The man in my pussy had pulled out and was trying to get into my asshole along with the other man. I relaxed my asshole and helped him get in my asshole. That act alone told me that my poor ass and pussy were going to be very sore by the time the party ended.

But this left my pussy vacant. So, leaning back as much as possible, I invited another man to come fuck my pussy. Three dicks in my ass and pussy were a tight fit and were giving me orgasm after orgasm. I was coming like a waterfall and my moans were loud enough to reach the heavens. I couldn't stop. I shouted and screamed and bounced on those dicks in wanton lust.

One after another, each of the men fucked me. Pussy, ass, ass pussy, mouth, ass, ass pussy... didn't make a difference. Through the night, I didn't get a single chance to bring my legs together. So much so that my ass cheeks felt as if they would never come together again. My body was covered in cum, my pussy and asshole were filled with cum and I could feel it sloshing in my nether parts. I had to stop after every 10 or 12 fucks and empty out my holes before letting another man between my legs.

To wash my insides of all the cum, I asked one of the men to fill a coke bottle with whiskey and water and bring it to me. I pointed the opening of the bottle at my pussy and let it drain into it before squatting on the cum bowl and letting it all out in it. I repeated the same thing for my asshole. Both orifices cleaned, I would again find my legs separated. By the time morning came, each man had fucked me at least four times. I still wanted more, but there were no men ready enough to fuck me. I stood there in the centre of the man meat circle all naked, enjoying the morning sun on my skin and feeling the cum trickle down my thighs. I needed to pee and so, stepping out of the circle, I went to a nearby spot where I squatted down like a bitch, hands in front, butt outstretched and let loose my golden shower. Once done, I again returned to the mattress and poured myself a drink. The rest of the bottle I poured all over my body.

12