Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downing the drink in one go, I told the men that I was going for a walk and that by the time I came back, they had better be ready to fuck me again.

Still in my high heels and completely naked otherwise I took a short walk and was back in about half and hour. As I walked, I could feel my ass cheeks rub against each other. The exquisite feeling my own skin rubbing against itself was enough to arouse me. I wanted more sex. I knew I had become a nyphomaniac and wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I wondered if we could have this orgy every weekend. Sex with random strangers during the week and an orgy at the end of the week. Sounded like a good idea, provided Vic agreed to it.

I felt like a toy that had been born only for sex. That appeared to be my only purpose in life. After all, my body was built for it. My heavy, but firm breasts, my clean pussy and my tight ass all signalled at that. They cried out for it.

Back at the mattress, the men had started moving about and watching me return, their dicks began showing signs of life. There had to be some way to take more dicks in my body at the same time. Maybe two in my pussy and two in my asshole with maybe two in my mouth, that would mean six dicks at the same time. But it seemed humanly impossible. If only I had some dildos that would have been easy to manage, so I decided to settle for three at a time.

"Are you boys ready?"

"Yes," went up the cry.

"Good. Line up then, first two men get to fuck my pussy and ass and the third one gets my mouth."

The men fucked me like this for about two hours. I could feel my asshole beginning to get sore as the men took longer and longer to cum after a night of heavy cumming. But cum they did. It was around 11am that I finally couldn't bear it any longer. My asshole was beginning to hurt and I was getting hungry.

As the sun became too hot to handle, we stepped inside. I was again carried in.

The men let me sleep for some time. But not for long. About three hours later, I woke up to see the men standing around me, ready to fuck again. The sight of so many dicks around me made me happy but I wondered if my ass would be able to take any more punishment.

"Let's not fuck my ass now. Fuck my pussy as much as you want," I said as I lay on my back and spread my legs.

The men were nice enough to agree to my request and one by one fucked my pussy.

It was late in the evening that Vic and I got back into the car and headed home. I had decided not to wear my long coat and instead just sat down naked in the car and let Vic drive.

That was the best weekend I have had so far.

-Fin-

12