All Comments on 'Wife Controls My First Bi Experience'

by Judge60

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 5 years ago
YES, write more!

Of course you must write more. You can't do all that build up and just leave it hang without the actual deed being done. And please don't make us wait too long. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: Mmmm

please do not stop i wish my wife could do the same since i am a closet bi right now but suck several cocks a week. You have to give us more mistress please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why?

Why would you do that to us? What you did is the same as giving us blue balls!!!! You built it up then left us hanging. NOT nice. You have a lot of possible things you can do with this story. I would like to see her get involved and jump in the action. So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more !!

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep Going!

You've got a great talent for writing a topic near + dear to me.....please continue with pasts 2,3,4, or more! Thank You!

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 5 years ago
YES!

Excellent- more, PLEASE!

yowseryowserabout 5 years ago
Promising

The premise is appealing, although the chances in this situation of a wife being this dominant and explicit in her instructions strains the imagination. The tension between the two males is ripe for development, and resultant cock-play is both inevitable and attractive. Worthy of continuation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great with wife calling the shots

I have fantasized by exactly this type of thing. I really enjoyed the wife calling directing what she wanted the two guys to do to each other. I would thoroughly enjoy another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

That story worked for me. It was erotic, sexual and interesting. Would enjoy more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
huh??!

You need to finish the story! It was getting good. Have the wife strip and be more aggressive in directing the action and interacting with both her husband and Steve. Don't make husband the total sub -- flip fuck.

It's good but, sadly it just stops in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please finish it. My ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it a lot so hard. Would love to be one of them

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn! You have to finish! I’m sitting here stroking my cock, planning to cum when the guys cum, and the story STOPS! Get the wife naked and make her even more assertive, that should keep the guys dicks extra hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJudge60@Judge60
30 Followers
Career as business professional, then a law enforcement officer, then a professional architectural and interior photographer. Now focused on grandkids and giving them a loving, judgement-free place to have fun and grow up.