Wife cucked me Pt. 01

Story Info
First time wife cucked me with her bbc boss.
3.5k words
3.79
27.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains so male bisexual activity. This story is 100% true besides the names being changed

This all happened about 10 years ago with my wife, my friend/her boss, and myself.

So my wife, who I'll call Marie for this story and I had been together for about 5 years when this happened. We have always had amazing sex with each other. The first 5 years was pretty normal sex. It was great sex but we didn't do anything super freaky despite both of us having pretty freaky sex lives before we met.

My wife is 5'5" and about 140lbs. She's perfectly thick but not at all fat. She has a perfect hour glass shape, beautiful C cup titties, and an astoundingly heavenly ass that is perky and round and shakes perfectly when she's getting fucked. She has amazing big lips that are shaped flawlessly. I'm a pretty good looking guy but even I was shocked when we got together and even more shocked that she loves me like she does. I always felt like she was perfect for me but the first 5 years of our relationship, I truly had no idea just how perfect she was.

So of course having a stunning wife like her it was pretty normal to catch guys everywhere we went staring at her in awe. I didn't mind much because anytime I wasn't right next to her and overheard some guy hitting on her, she was quick to put them in their place verbally. She's very quit witted and has no problem telling someone off.

We hang out with each other all the time and back then we really enjoyed dabbling in some recreational substances that may or may not be legal. The guy I would get those substances from was this 6'4" black guy that we will call C. C had the body of a basketball player and was a pretty good looking guy. Any time I'd go to see him for something I'd go by myself and I would hang out for 30 to 45 min besides once or twice when Marie stayed in the car. This went on for about 8 months.

It was about this time that he was telling me that he was opening up a store that sold clothes and skateboards and shit. I didn't much about it and when I went home I told Marie. Marie hadn't had a job for a little while but in the past she did marketing for small companies. So naturally, when I told her that C was opening a store she said I should ask him if he needs help with marketing. I told her I'd absolutely talk to him about it but in reality I had no plans of bringing it up to him. I trusted my wife and all but at that time I hadn't even told her my cuckolding fantasies so I wasn't about to volunteer my wife to work with a big sexy black guy all day while I'm at work despite the fact that I had already fantasized about him fucking the shit out of her but I def wasn't wanting to lose my wife to this guy. So I told Marie that I talked to him about it and he said he would call if he decides to hire her.

The next day Marie told me that he called her to hire her. Deep down I was kind of furious because I know he didn't call her because he didn't know anything about her doing marketing in the past but I didn't want to tell her I lied about talking to him about it. I got over it quick because like I said, I trusted her and I knew she just really wanted to get back to work.

So she started working for him and really everything was going pretty good. I would pop in the store from time to time and she would be there working and he was hardly even at the store. I could tell nothing was going on besides work stuff besides C making a few comments to her about how good she looks and she would tell me right away anytime he said something.

Despite all that, I couldn't help but fantasize about her sucking his big dick in the back of the store and getting bent over and pounded. It was all I could think about. I'd watch interracial cuckold porn anytime I was alone and I was also careful to delete my search history since she didn't know about my fantasy.

Well at some point, Marie and I were hanging out looking up some mundane thing on my tablet and when she clicked on the search box, the history was blank but the suggested words to type popped up and the first thing that came up was "wife sucks big black dick videos". I grabbed the tablet quickly out of her hands to try To conceal these embarrassing words even though I knew we had both seen what it said.

After a few quiet, awkward moments we started talking and I told her my fantasies. At first she thought I was just trying to allow her to fuck a guy so I could fuck other girls. I can't blame her for thinking that because I did come off as that type of guy. Needless to say she was pretty surprised that I wanted to not only see her have sex with another guy, I wanted to see her get FUCKED by a guy with a big fat dick!

The next few weeks we would talk about her fucking C while having sex but she didn't want to actually go through with it and risk messing up our relationship. I was ok with that and actually felt pretty good that she loves me and didn't want to risk losing me. That's how things were until one evening while I was out of town for work for a few days when I got a text from Marie that changed everything!

"Babe I need to talk to you! Call me as soon as you can! Everything is ok but call me back!"

I didn't notice that I had received the text about about 45 minutes earlier. I started calling her as soon as I seen it but I got no answer. I continued calling and texting for 15 min eagerly to what what's going on.

My dick started getting hard almost hoping she would call me and ask if she could hook up with C or tell me he hit on her or something.

I finally received a text that said "hope your not mad....." with some media that felt like it took an hour to load but probably took only 15 seconds. Plenty of time for my heart to sink and feel my body consumed with fear, regret, anger and extreme worry that she hooked up with him already, even though it IS what I wanted which was evident from my dick being as hard as rock.

When the clip finally loaded my heart was beating 1000 beats per second. From the thumbnail all I could see was bedroom wall. I pressed play and the view turned to my wife's face and she said "I hope this is really what you wanted" before the camera, which I then realized wasn't being held by my wife, turned until the biggest, thickest, most beautiful black dick came into view. I have an 8 inch, fairly thick cock but this dick was much bigger! Not so much in length for which I later found out his dick is about 8 3/4 inches but it was so thick, meaty and heavy looking. He wasn't even all the way hard yet but it looked amazing laying on his big balls as he was sitting on my bed....ON MY SIDE OF THE BED ON TOP OF IT!!!

I felt angry, betrayed, heartbroken and an overwhelming feeling of regret that I ever brought this fantasy up!

There was some movement with the camera as they were adjusting themselves and then my wife's beautiful face came into view as she wrapped her hand around his hanging cock and lifted it up to put it in her mouth. She slowly lowered her mouth on this behemoth of a dick with her big lips wrapped snuggly around his shaft. She got his dick about halfway down her throat before lifting her head until his big mushroom head slid out of her mouth before she looked in the camera and said

"oh my god! I can hardly get it in my mouth"

To which he replied "oh yeah? Who's dick you like more, mine or..... "

She quickly cut him off and said "YOURS!" Before her eyes looked up at him and she seen the camera and tried to almost backtrack as if his dick is so mesmerizing that she forgot she was being recorded in the 30 seconds she was giving him head.

"I mean...I'm sorry...my husbands dick is pretty b....I love my husband...I love you babe" as she looked at the camera looking as beautiful as ever.

C cut her off before she could say more by slapping her in the face with his giant manhood. "Bitch I didnt ask if you love your husband, I asked who's dick is better so your husband can hear you"

"I'm sorry...." She hesitated for a moment contemplating on going further with making this fantasy come true before talking to me.

C slapped her again with his dick that was now fully hard. It sounded heavy like a plop when his dick slapped her face.

"I love my husband with all my heart but your dick is much bigger" as she's gripping his shaft getting ready for another mouthful of dick. Right before his dick touched her lips she looked back at the camera as if to talk to me...

"I mean look at this babe!" She moved her hand back and forth quickly to make his dick swing from side to side. "I know if you were here you'd wanna suck this cock too"

The video ended...

I felt overwhelmed by all the emotions I was experiencing. At that point I didn't really feel angry anymore. I felt mostly worried and almost scared. I don't know how to express what I was feeling at that moment to be honest. I felt like my world was collapsing into itself or something. I felt devastated by her last comment about me wanting to suck his dick because i was already feeling humiliated with the fact that C now knows about my cuckold fantasy without him thinking I want to suck his dick. I almost felt like getting in my work van and driving as far as I could but at the same time I have never been so turned on.

I called my wife a few times but it would ring once and then voicemail. After a few more attempts to call and after I sent probably 10 texts basically pleading with her to call me, I replayed the video over and over while calling or texting in between. The more I watched the video the better I felt. The way she said she loves me while telling me how much better his cock is started to ease my anxiety about everything. That sounds crazy to most guys but I'm sure other cuckolds understand me lol.

About 15 min after I received the first video I received another text from my wife.

"She busy atm."

Then another video came in. They stood the phone up on my night stand facing the bed. My wife was bent over with C pounding her pussy from behind. He had a fistful of her beautiful hair as he pushed the back of her head into a pillow. I'm currently trying to convince my wife to let me upload the videos because it was the sexiest video I ever seen. It was so fucking sexy I totally forgot about any negative emotions I was feeling. Her perfectly round white ass looked perfect as Cs body slammed against her over and over again. With each slam her ass jiggled against him. Her face was firmly pressed against the pillow but her screams and moans were still louder and more intense than I ever heard her make with me. He let go of her hair and she lifted her body till she was on her hands and knees. Her amazing titties were now free to bounce around wildly as she was coming on Cs big dick. He started slapping her ass as he furiously beat her pretty pussy up. With each thrust I could see lust overcome my wife's face.

"Who's pussy is this!?!?" C said.

My wife was in such a state of ecstasy that she must not have heard him or she just couldn't answer with so much pleasure being felt.

C forcefully grabbed her hair again and forced her head to turn so her face was towards the camera. He smacked the shit out of her ass cheek causing a wave of ass to run across her cheek before he said more aggressively,

"BITCH! I SAID WHOS PUSSY IS THIS"

With her mascara running down her face due to pleasure tears, her forehead sweaty from getting fucked like never before and her hair still in Cs big fists she looked at the camera, moaned very seductively, and said "yours!"

"What's mine bitch?!" C said as he smacked her ass again.

"Yours! It's yours! This pussy belongs to you!!!!" My wife screamed in pleasure as she came on his dick again for the second time just in this short video.

"What about your man?" C asked as he continued to fuck the shit out of my wife.

"He .......(moan) can be our...OH MY GOD.....(moan and light scream).....he can be our BITCH!!!!OH MY GOD!......It's fucking so BIG.....OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS YOUR PUSSY!"

Surprisingly but not really all that surprisingly, I was so fucking turned on still that hearing her say that didn't make me feel like shit. Matter of fact I was over the top turned on. The video ended and I immediately rewatched it. My dick was so hard it was kind of painful. I pulled my shorts down and grabbed my cock firmly and without even stroking it at all, streams of cum exploded from my dick all over the hotel floor. I immediately replayed the video over and over while I jerked off, cumming more than I ever have.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette contemplating going just driving home. Worry and anxiety washed over me again. I have never heard or seen my wife cum like that, I thought to myself. Did I just make a terrible mistake letting this happen. Is she going to fall in love with him? Is she going to lose all respect for me? Am I gonna be able to please her after this?

Finally my phone was ringing. It was Marie! I answered the phone and she immediately started off by saying "OH MY FUCKING GOD BABE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!"

I instantly felt much better hearing her sweet voice tell me she loves me but still feeling pretty nervous and worried.

"Babe what the hell happened?!?! I thought we talked about this and I thought you would've called me first before doing something like this!?!" I asked while kind of chuckling in an attempt to not reveal the upset feelings that I had felt. I didn't want her to think I was too upset in fear that she would clam up and withhold info I'm an attempt to protect my feelings.

"I know I'm sorry babe! I love you so much! You know that right?!?" She asked

Even after getting fucked by Cs MONSTER COCK?" I asked half sarcastically in a joking manner to shield my bruised ego but in reality I wanted to know the answer.

"OF COURSE BABE! Your my soulmate! Are you mad? Did you like the videos?"

"Maybe a little upset but I can't lie, those videos were the SEXIEST VIDEOS I EVER SEEN!" I replied.

"I thought you'd be happy I made sure to take video. Did you jerk off to them?"

"Like literally 12 times" I replied with both of us laughing at my response. "Why didn't you call me first though?"

"I know I swear on everything that I wanted to call you first but anytime we came close to doing anything like this in the past you would get nervous and end up saying no and then regretting saying no afterwards. And the last time that happened remember you telling me that you almost want me to just do it and tell you after because your nerves kept making you back out?"

She was right. I almost forgot ever saying that because I probably said it while I was completely horny and didn't ever really expect her to do it. Although I most likely wasn't truly serious when I had said that, subconsciously I must have really meant it because as she explained her thought process I began feeling much better.

"Dam I almost forgot I told you to just do it and tell me later" I said.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked again in her sweet innocent voice.

"Honestly I was pretty upset at first but now I'm kind of happy I told you that because had you called first I'm sure I would have told you not to do anything and goddam we would've have missed out on those beyond sexy videos!"

"They were really that sexy?"

"Omg babe, I have came so hard it's fucking crazy! My dick is hard again just thinking about it!"

"Oh my god I'm sooooo relieved that your not mad babe! I was so nervous that you'd be pissed. I'm so happy I could fulfill your fantasy too!" She said sounding relieved which honestly made me feel at ease that she was nervous too.

"Well what about you? You seemed to be really enjoying yourself in those videos?" I asked.

"I DID! I'm sorry I probably sounded to excited to answer that but it was really fun"

"His dick is HUGE huh?!" I asked

"Babe.....His. Dick. Felt. Amazing! It's not much longer than yours but it's much thicker! My pussy felt so full inside me! I could barely suck his dick! I had to open my mouth all the way and still it felt like he was stretching my mouth!" She said as we both kind of laughed.

"So your pussy belongs to him now?" I asked lightheartedly really only asking to coerce her to make me feel better by saying of course not or I just said that for the fantasy.

"I know! I was really nervous to say those things I said but I figured fuck it, I came this far I might as well do the fantasy right." I noticed her reply didn't answer the question directly. I let it slide because her comment about me wanting to suck his dick and the comment about me being their bitch popped in my head.

"Fuck! Babe I almost forgot, what's the deal with you saying I wanna suck his dick and be your bitch?!?! I couldn't believe you said that! I don't think I'm ready for all that!"

"Oh yeah! On the ride from the store to our house C asked me what I thought you would do if you caught us fucking on our bed and I told him that you would probably wanna join and suck his dick or lick his balls as he fucks me and he was like "oh dam y'all a couple of freaks! Ok ok. I'll make you both my bitch!"

"I really didn't want you tellin......wait, he actually said that?" I bewilderedly asked.

"Ya while we fucked he talked about you licking his balls and ass and basically being our lil bitch or sex servant or something!" She replied excitedly. "It was so fucking sexy!"

I was shocked! I didn't expect him to be cool with anything like that at all. I have never done anything like that before but I admit, my dick was hard as fuck again!

We talked for a while longer, had phone sex as she sent me more photos and videos of what went on that night.

One video was of her on top of him riding his monster dick as her ass lifted up and back down on his balls as she screamed in ecstasy. Another video was him sitting buck naked on MY pillow as she sucked his dick.

The last one was of him cumming partially in her mouth before sliding out of the grasp of her soft lips and him continue to cum on her beautiful face. He was still sitting on my pillow in this video and it was pointed out that some of his cum dripped off her face and off of his dick onto my pillow. He zoomed onto the cum on my pillow and said in his deep ass voice "left something for you bitch. And neither of you better think about cleaning this up until bitchboy sleeps on it for a few days.

It was so sexy, so humiliating, embarrassing, and perfect all at once.

Part 2 is coming up. This was seriously just the beginning.