Wife Cuckolds Her Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim help Linda prepare for a night out.
1.3k words
3.93
60.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecucks
lovecucks
225 Followers

"But you said if I was good all week you'd let me out!"

"Baby you have been good," Linda said as she put on her makeup. "You've been wonderful, but I'm running late now and I don't want to keep Charles waiting. You wouldn't want him mad at me right?"

"Of course not, but it will only take a few seconds," he then looked to the key hanging on her necklace, "just unlock me real quick. I can do the rest. It'll only take me thirty seconds." He was almost begging.

"Baby I'm sorry I can't do that. There's no time." Linda was referring to unlocking Jim's cock cage.

Jim frowned, "Ugh I'm so frustrated! It's been forever. I'm going crazy!"

Linda couldn't help but chuckle to herself. They had come a long way from the vanilla life they used to have. Now, here she was getting ready to go out with another man and her naked husband was sulking across the room, his little penis locked away in a cage. She was in complete control.

"Love, I know I promised you a release today, but I've just been so busy. And now there's no more time..."

"Ugh! Why did I ever let myself get into this?!" James blurted out angrily. It was a rare slip up.

"Excuse me! What was that??" Linda had stopped what she was doing and looked him directly in the eyes. Jim had just shown disrespect towards her, and she was always sure to correct bad behavior immediately.

Jim had instantly regretted what he had said, "Oh I'm sorr-rr-y Mistress!" He stuttered when he got nervous, "I didn't mean it. It's just that...I was rr-rr-eally looking forward to tonight..."

She walked up to him, looked him directly in the eyes, and spoke with authority, "Jimmy, remember when we started this? Remember when I asked you if you were prepared to surrender all control to me, to do anything I want?"

"Yes, I'm so sorr..."

She interrupted his apology, "Remember when you told me you'd do anything I'd say, even if I changed my mind about something?'"

"Yes," he said softly.

"And remember when I specifically told you that I would completely control your sex life? And that only my needs would matter?"

"Yes, I rr-rr-emember," he said even softer.

"And remember when I specifically told you this means you will be getting off a whole lot less?"

"Yes," he said almost imperceptibly.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I remember when you tt-ttt-old me I'd be having less orgasms." Linda had trained him to answer questions fully. She felt like it made whatever humiliating question he had to answer sink in better.

"Ok. And has your attitude about our new arrangement changed?" She lifted an eyebrow.

James was scared. He was allowed one cum a week if he had been attentive to her and she was pleased with his behavior. He had worked so hard this whole week pleasing his beautiful wife and now not only did he ruin his chances for an orgasm, but who knew what kind of punishment he was in for. It seemed like she was capable of anything these days.

In response to her question all he was able to muster was meekly, "No mistress. I still like our new arrangement. I'm sorry, when I spoke I wasn't thinking. It won't happen again. I'm so sorry." He was about to cry.

"Good. I was about to get upset."

A small part of Linda did feel bad for Jim. He had been such a good boy this past week. He had done all his chores without her asking and with enthusiasm. He was attentive to all her needs. He had spontaneously given her massages, cooked her gourmet meals, and had given her countless orgasms with his tongue. He had poured all his sexual energy into making her life better. Maybe she was being too hard on him...

"You know what?" As she talked, she lightly rubbed his crotch and winked. "I think we can squeeze something in real quick."

This was a total 180! Jim picked up his head and his eyes widened, "Really? Oh Mistress!"

She hiked up her dress, jumped on the bed, and curled a finger at him. "I think we have time for you to warm me up for Charles. Take these panties off and show me how much you love me."

Jim happily did as he was told and dived into her pussy. He loved her so much. Now that he was wearing a chastity cage and could no longer touch himself, Jim channeled all his frustration into making his wife happy. One of his favorite activities was orally pleasuring her. Everything about her pussy he loved. He loved looking at it, tasting it, even smelling it. It was the altar on which he worshipped her. After about five minutes she pushed him off. She hadn't climaxed.

"Oh gosh no more! It feels so good, but I have to save myself for Charles."

"Okay. Mistress, I love you and I love your pussy," he said as he wiped her juices off his face with his hand.

She smiled and touched his cheek, "Baby I'm so lucky to have a husband like you. Now let me finish getting ready. Leave me alone, I need to focus on looking hot for Charles."

"Okay!" Jim said cheerily, his frustration now forgotten and happy not to have been punished. He then went downstairs and watched television.

As Linda continued to get ready she smiled. All the effort she had spent conditioning her husband was finally beginning to pay off. Ten minutes ago Jim was whining about needing his own sexual release. Now, after having received no pleasure for himself at all, he was totally satisfied. She had actually reprogrammed her husband's mind!

"If I can recondition Jim on something as fundamental what turns him on, who knows what I can make him do! I'll think more about this later," she thought, still smiling, "but now I have to get ready for Charles's huge cock."

Linda came down half an hour later. She was wearing a skirt and a low cut, tight shirt. Her hair was long and flowing, her breasts pushed up, her ass high in heals.

"How do I look, honey?" she said coyly.

When Jim saw her, his heart skipped a beat then dropped to the floor. Linda looked unbelievably hot. His beautiful wife literally looked like a porn star. He was awestruck and jealous at the same time. She never dressed like this for him.

"Baby, you look AMAZING," he said.

"Well thank you! I hope Charles thinks the same."

Then without thinking, Jim said somewhat under his breath, "I wish I was Charles tonight..."

"What? Excuse me? Did I just hear that correctly?" she asked harshly, "Are you complaining??"

"Oh no! I didn't mean..."

Linda was feeling like being bitchy and interrupted him, "I can't believe this! We literally just went through this upstairs. I'm about to have a big, important night and all you can think of is yourself."

"I'm sorr-rr-y," Jim was stuttering again. "I guess I'm still getting used to this. Please forgive me!"

Her voiced was raised, "When are you going to get it through you head that my needs come first?"

His head was down and he was silent.

She waited for a response for a second. When none came she said, "Well since you don't seem so sure, when I get home I'll be sure to help things sink in for you."

She then walked to the front door, "Charles is here. Don't' wait up for me - I'm not sure when I'll be home..." She then slammed to door shut behind her.

And that was that. Linda was off to get fucked. This was only the second time Linda had gone out with Charles and she was starting to get more comfortable with the whole idea. The first time Jim could sense that she was nervous. There was none of that this time. She was becoming a pro...

lovecucks
lovecucks
225 Followers