All Comments on 'Wife Cuckolds Her Husband Ch. 01'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Good start to the story! I like the humiliation aspect. Hope you make hubby cleanup your cream pie after your bull has fucked your brains out all night long. I would love to see Linda take a black lover bareback and tell hubby that it's time to start their family! I can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Very enjoyable story I can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! 10 years on

from your last literary efforts, and you're still writing this cuck shit. Poor you.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Response to Wow

And 10 years later you're still complaining about reading a subject that you claim disgusts you. "Poor you" you admonish the Author. Perhaps you're the one who should be admonished for pretending to hate this subject matter. We all have a choice to make in what we read. If you hate cuckold stories so much why are you reading this? To the Author. Don't let the haters discourage you from writing and submitting your stories. There are plenty of others reading this who appreciate your work. I, for one, enjoyed all three of your submissions to literotica and will look forward to reading more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Insecure Cucks

Everyone who’s complaining about this all desire to be cucked. Here’s how it starts.

First, it’s an insecurity about your wife; the more insecurity, the better. You don’t know it, but you’re subconsciously aroused by getting cucked. Evolution programmed you that way.

Next, you start to search about how to overcome this insecurity, but stumble across the concept of cuckolding. Either that, or you casually over hear about how hot it is to fuck someone’s wife.

Next, your insecurity definitely increases, but you’re becoming more and more turned on by your wife getting fucked, until you “experiment” with jerking off to such thoughts. That’s when you cum harder than you ever have in your life.

Even though you’re still deeply insecure, you’ll start watching cuckold porn. You’ll eventually watch it vicariously.

You’ll start entertaining the idea of bringing it with your wife. If communication is not an issue, but you’re still shy, ask her what she thinks about threesomes. If she’s open to the idea, fantasize about it together. Enjoy that she’s officially enjoying the idea of another man fucking her. Eventually, as the two of you get used to it, ask her what she thinks about you watching only. If she says she wants you to enjoy yourself, too, tell her about cuckolding. Be prepared to communicate. Don’t leave anything unturned.

Next, you’ll start thinking about showing your wife’s nudes off online. If you didn’t, you will now. Especially if your wife is fit and attractive, you’re going to find it harder and harder to resist (get your wife’s permission). Soon...a stud is going to be seeing every bit of your wife. You’re going to shiver with cuckold angst.

From there, if you know someone you and your wife trusts, there’s something you’re going to want to talk to him about. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huh???

Where is the story... that is perhaps an ok start of a setup, but not even enough for a part 1 of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved each of your three stories. I read and re read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did these things i would be doing life without parole

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Abusive drivel.

-

Honestly, I'm glad you stopped writing.

-

"Anonymousover 2 years ago

Insecure Cucks

Everyone who’s complaining about this all desire to be cucked."

Nope, completely wrong. Enjoy your miserable assumptions, don't bother playing again. Always remember, nobody likes you.

fliehrfliehr3 months ago

I wish this story would continue. I love how cruel she is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous