Wife Cuckolds me via Airport TSA

Story Info
Cheating wife tricks hubby into chastity and being cuckolded.
4.4k words
3.74
23.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
win69win
win69win
51 Followers

I love to write erotic fantasies as my way to vent and share my sexual thoughts. I am not trying to be a professional writer by any means so please read as another fellow fan of all things sexual and not as editor in chief.

Here's the latest hot scenario I decided to type out.....Enjoy!

This story has references to Cuckolding, Cheating Wife, Chastity, FemDom and Interracial Bi/Gay play.

Thanks to my wife I had the most humiliating experience going through airport security on my most recent business trip.

I'm pretty sure my wife has a side stud that gives her these ideas but I don't ask and she hasn't said anything that gives it away. We've been married for 35 years and she has never been as interested in sex as me but lately I think something's been stirring in her. She knows I like watching porn and since I know she knows I intentionally don't delete my browser history in case she was curious enough to want to see. If she were to look she'd see my online searches were in the Cuckold, Hotwife, Cheating wife, interracial and some bisexually curious genres. I guess subconsciously maybe I wanted her to know or at least open conversation about those types of things but as far as I knew she never took the bait. Or did she?

Marie is an awesome wife and mother to our three grown children, we were high school sweethearts and she was only with one other guy before we started dating. Oh yeah, and she is gorgeous and fit as hell. Not "hot for a 54 year old" hot, she's straight up hot as hell. She's in the gym at least 5 times a week plus does other fitness classes and walks and hikes regularly. I've heard guys talking to each other and my employees referring to her as a MILF many times. She's 5'2", 112 pounds, brunette hair with blonde highlights and 36c breasts with the most awesome gumdrop nipples that are almost always hard. She dresses nicely, is a smokeshow in tight jeans, loves wearing her athletic leggings and tight thin shirts with her big hard high beam nipples out in public.

We get compliments as a couple too. I was in the military and am in my second career as a military consultant. I maintain my fitness and diet and am very active. I am 5'11", 215 pounds, short hair with a salt and pepper goatee, I guess I have an average dick maybe at 6" on a generous ruler and maybe thinner than most in girth.

Anyhow, back to "the incident".

So before I left on this most recent business trip my wife teased me sexually for two solid weeks (this is totally out of character for her). She'd walk around the house nude or in sexy things like just a t-shirt with her nipples hard and her ass cheeks playing peek-a-boo under her shirt tail. She'd rub my dick in bed at night then stop suddenly when she saw me start to move my pelvis indicating my orgasm was eminent. It was torture but enjoyed it too so I wasn't questioning it.

Then, about a week before I was to fly out she told me she bought something sexy she wanted to see on me. She was so excited that I had no issue agreeing to whatever she had in mind. To my surprise she pulled a chrome chastity cage out of the drawer. Not at all what I was thinking, not even close. As she suggested, I got naked and in our short discussion I had already started getting erect. She pulled the device out of its packaging and fumbled to get it on me but it wasn't working out at all due to my growing condition. She had an epiphany and bolted out of the room. She ran into the bathroom and returned with a wet cold wash cloth and immediately wrapped it around my genitals until she felt them relax and shrivel.

It worked, I became a limp noodle which facilitated her being able to get me in the device. Once she had it on me and locked she took the key and placed it on her necklace as she smiled a devilish grin. She was totally captivated and was studying how it looked and felt on me. She told me to stand up so she could see it and when I did she snapped a picture with her phone before I could even try to say no. She sensed my fear and before I could start my protest she told me to relax and that it was for her private collection and will probably add to our fun later. Then she joked "Or maybe if you misbehave I"ll show it to my friends." She made me move and swing my hips and asked me how it felt. I told her the weight of it felt pretty interesting. She said she wondered how it would feel if my dick was trying to get hard in it. I said I bet that sucks and she said let's see. She dropped to her knees and started moving it all around then kissing my caged dick and looking up at me. She said "I bet you want in my mouth right now don't you Baby" and she felt my dick twitch and the cage rise. She rose up kissing a trail up my stomach, stopping to suck on my nipple while still fondling my caged genitals. She kissed her way up to my ear and started sucking on my ear lobe while pulling my cage away from my body. I can't deny that I liked the sensation. She whispered into my ear.... "You're all mine now Baby! You're under lock and key....I own you and have control of these!" as she shook my caged fun parts. She asked how it feels and I told her it hurts a little. She said "Good! Maybe it'll make you think of me more instead of your porn." Still playing with me she looked down and saw the flesh of my dick trying to bust out of the cages restraint. She said "Awww, poor Baby..... good night" jumped in bed, rolled over and hugged her pillow. I said "come on Babe, you had your fun now take it off so I can go to sleep too if we're not going to fool around". Marie said "No, you'll be fine....go to sleep like that. I love you".

Aggravated but happy she's finally doing something spicy in the bedroom, I told her I loved her and played along by eventually going to sleep. I woke up for work and Marie was already up and out of bed. I walked out to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter saying "I had some pent up energy and since you're not currently capable of helping a lady out I went to the gym to work it off. Have a nice day at work! Love ya".

I thought "Damn it, she played me" but maybe I can swing by the gym and get the key so I quickly got cleaned and dressed. I looked in the mirror to make sure that the cage couldn't be detected in my slacks and button up shirt. The first pair was too thin and I could notice the shape and lines of the chastity device but the darker pair was a thicker material and didn't seem to reveal my secret hardware so I opted for those and a polo shirt and headed out the door.

On the way to work I drove through the gym parking lot but didn't see her car and I was pressed for time so I drove straight to my office. I texted her that I couldn't find her at the gym to get the key and asked her if she could swing by with it to release me from my prison. I noticed that she read my text immediately but it was more than a hour later that I got a "Sorry, I'm busy" text from her.

She ignored my texts the remainder of the day. After work I texted that I was on my way home and when I walked in the house she was in a sexy dress and placing a nice looking dinner on the table. My first thought was "Oh shit, did I forget an anniversary or some other important date" but Marie sensed my panic and quickly told me to relax and she just thought it would be nice to do something special for me.

She brought me a whiskey and coke and held up her glass to mine and said "Since you are wearing your device for me, I thought it would be nice to make you dinner and show you how much I appreciated it". CHEERS

bam she totally ruined my plan to go off on her for leaving me in this damned thing all night and day. If I rant about it now I'll look like the asshole. I decided it was smarter to stay calm and vent my frustration later.

Marie gives me a sexy French kiss and as she starts to bite my lip she grabs ahold of my chastity cage and moans. She says "So tell me everything, what was it like wearing this all day at work".

I said it was aggravating, I kept having to adjust myself in my seat, I was paranoid that people could tell and it took some effort to pee with it on without splashing everywhere."

She said "but you figured it out right?" I said "Yes but..."

Marie cut me off by saying "Great, I knew you could handle it and I want you to keep wearing it for me. It turns me on so much knowing you're doing this for me. It's kind of teasing myself too in that way and I want to keep this up until we both want each other so bad we can't take it anymore or we'll burst." And she giggles then continues with "I know you've been saying we need some spice in our sex life, I think this is a good start. What do you think?" I contemplate my response and finally say "Okay babe, I'll play along but if I change my mind, you let me take it off!". Marie grabs my cage and pulls at it "Oh Baby, it's cute that you still think you're in charge but you are at least right in saying I would "let" you. Your choice of words shows that you understand I am in control. And regarding that, I may let you or I may not. Now please sit down and enjoy this nice meal I made you while it's hot."

She teases me for days wearing sexy outfits, rubbing up against me, sending flirty texts and making me watch her shower while she touches herself. She insists I strip as soon as I walk in the house after work so she can see me walking around caged. She has me send her pics of my caged condition at work.

I'm now just a couple days before my business trip and assuming she plans to let me out the night before so we can have a hot night of sex before I travel as we often have before.

The night before I leave town my wife has a girls night out that I hadn't heard about until she walks out into my woodworking shop all dressed up looking great in tight jeans and a white t-shirt with a hot pink lacy bra showing through it. She's heading out and tells me she plans to be back in time to give me a proper send off.

I pack my suitcase, eat dinner, make myself a couple drinks and fall asleep waiting on her. I had texted her but got no reply. I get woken up by Marie at 5:30 in the morning and am in a panic to get dressed, brush my teeth and hurry out for the airport. I stop at the door and Marie slips a small envelope in my back pocket and tells me not to touch or move it until I get to the hotel. I ask her did she just get home and where's the pink bra you had on when you left and she only says "Yup!". I tell her that's bullshit and I thought we were going to free me last night and give me a sexy send off. She says "Oh Sweet Baby, I'm flattered that you thought that but it was never happening! You're staying locked up on this trip and if you talk to me really nice and text me sweet things while you're away then maybe we'll have a hot homecoming."

I say this is over with and tell her to take my cage off. She says "Oh Baby, I can't, I must have lost the key last night. It must have fallen off my chain when the clasp broke while I was dancing with this hot fit guy last night. Sorry, you best be going now......love you!" and she pushed me out the door. I didn't have time to fight with her....damn it!

I jump in my car and haul ass to the airport.

At the airport, fearing my potential embarrassment I stopped before walking up to the TSA security checkpoint and tried to mentally prepare myself for what could happen. I took off my belt and put it in my backpack, had my shoes ready to slip off, put my wallet and keys in the backpack and I made sure I had my ID & boarding pass ready. Oh yeah, and I also had the small sealed envelope in my back pocket that Marie had folded in half and slipped in my back pocket and told me to not remove under any circumstances until I get to my hotel. I figure it's small and just paper so TSA shouldn't care about it.

I'm thinking I am as streamlined as possible to get through TSA without being stopped other than the chastity cage I feel restraining my manhood. And now I realize that for some reason I don't understand an erection is trying to grow inside its restraint....fucking great! I can't decide whether going through the metal detector or the x-ray scanner poses a higher risk on me getting called out.

I get in line and put my backpack on the conveyor. I'm directed into the line for the x-ray scanner and I tell myself I'm probably better off with that than the metal detector. I'm hopeful because it seems this TSA female agent at the scanner screen has been passing everyone through the scanner pretty quickly and maybe she's bored and just going through the motions. I'm next......crap, crap, crap! I'm so nervous. The guy by the conveyor points to me and tells me to step inside onto the yellow footprints. I do as he says and am holding my breath praying for this to be over with.

The TSA lady on the far side of the scanner pauses when she sees the screen, looks at me then tells me to remain still and she runs the scanner around in the machine a second time. She (TSA Agent Lisa Lambert) tells me to step out onto the other set of footprints as she stares at the small screen in front of her. She turns it towards me and shows me that the screen has a red box over my pelvic area and asks me if I have and surgically implanted devices in that area she should know about as she grabs a wand scanner. I say "No ma'am" then I pause and try to whisper to her "this is embarrassing, my wife made me wear a chastity device on this business trip". She is taken aback a little and looks at me as the wand passes by my crotch and makes its audible squelch. It's obvious she is trying to hold back laughing. She says "Sir, please grab your belongings from the conveyor, I am going to have to take you into the private screening room".

She says to me "it's protocol that I can't screen the opposite sex without a same-sex witness present so TSA Agent Dameon Willis will be joining us in the room....understood?"

I humbly answer "Yes ma'am".

I'm actually kind of glad to be moving away from the other travelers that were starting to stare wondering why I was getting special attention.

She sends me into the room and directs me to put my bag on the chair and to stand on the footprints. The room is completely empty except for a plastic chair and two yellow painted footprints on the floor in the dead center facing the door.

She stops at the doorway and keeps an eye on me as she whispers something into TSA Agent Willis' ear. His facial expression is completely stern with no sign of surprise or emotion. He's a big African American dude and looks like he can handle himself in a bar fight. I think "great, could this get any more embarrassing?" and I'll soon find out that it can.

They enter the small room and Agent Willis closes the only door and stands in front of it with his feet shoulder width apart and his hands clasped behind his back. I am so intimidated by them both at this moment. They could ruin me if they want and I know it so I plan to be as nice and cordial as I have to be.

Agent Lambert tells me to place my hands up behind my head with my fingers interlaced. Once I do she tells Agent Willis that my groin had been highlighted by the scanner and that I had made a verbal admission to her that my wife had made me wear something that potentially could have set off the scanner. She runs the wand scanner over my back then down my chest and of course it goes off on my crotch. She scans my legs then returns to my crotch and keeps making it the audible alarm go off on her scanner. She says "Okay Sir the next measure is I am to pat you down from head to toe" and she asks me the standard questions about am I carrying anything that could hurt her and I say no.

As she does my back she pulls the envelope from my back right pocket, unfolds it and starts to open it. I say "I don't think you can do that" and she hold it up to me and I see that my wife had written "To my dearest TSA Agent" on the front. Unfortunately, I never saw that because she had folded it in half, tucked it in my pocket and told me not to touch it.

FUCK!!! Is all my mind can come up with. I'm well educated but that's the sum of all my thoughts right now.

She reads the note and hands it to Agent Willis who reads it, laughs and throws it on the floor by the chair and my backpack then returns to his statue like presence.

Agent Lambert resumes the pat down. I am holding my breath as she nears my chastity cage and as I feel the back of her hand hit the cage she says "And what do we have here?" I said "That's the chastity device I told you about" and just as I got that out of my mouth she rose and slapped my face hard. That didn't surprise me as much as the aggressive grip she had on my genitals via her pulling on the chastity cage.

She says sternly "I think we need to treat this one as non-compliant" and she reaches up and before I even saw it happening my hands were cuffed behind my head. She walks over to Agent Willis, they talk and I just hear his deep voice reply "Good to go, we're cool".

She walks back in front of me and says don't move we've decided a strip search is warranted. She grabs her surgical scissors and cuts away my t-shirt. I start to say "what the fuck" but she slaps me again and I shut up.

She opens and pulls down my pants and I step out of them. The chastity cage is now pretty obvious even through my boxer-brief underwear. Agent Lambert smiles as she leans in and slowly cuts away my boxer briefs and I feel them fall to the floor.

She pulls on the cage and says "Well this must be embarrassing for you". I say "Yes Ma'am".

She hands her phone to Agent Willis and says "This is a first for me, take a pic of me with our little emasculated friend here" and she gets down on one knee and points to my chastity cage.

He takes the pic and picks up the note my wife had put in my pocket. He types something into the phone and then I hear the sent text sound.

I'm confused but starting to think

I've been totally played by my wife and apparently these two have no problem joining in on her little game of humiliation for me.

She whispers in my ear "you better behave Cuckold if you want your secret to remain a secret......on your knees, keep your hands behind your head" and she pushes me down onto my knees. She signals Agent Willis to walk up in front of me and says "let me show our pathetic little traveler here what a real man packs" as she reaches in, undoes his zipper and pulls his big thick cock out. She holds it and rubs it across my face and says "Agent Willis loves a good sloppy blowjob so you're going to give him one. Now kiss the tip of his big black manly cock and ask him nicely to let you suck his cock!"

I say "but I'm not gay, please don't make me do this".

Agent Willis grabs my head and says "Okay fine Boi, neither am I but you're taking it one way or another!" and forces his cock in my mouth. Agent Lambert captures it all on video as he fucks my mouth.

Agent Lambert says to Agent Willis "His wife is sharp, she totally set him up! This shit is funny!"

Eventually I give up my resistance and decide the faster I get him off the sooner all this will be over.

I start getting into the blowjob and just doing what I've seen in porn and what I like done to me. Again, Agent Lambert is ever present taking pics and video. She's talking nasty at me saying look at our little Cuckold CockSlut now feeding on that big cock like he's starving. She forces my head back and forth on his cock and laughs loudly.

Agent Willis grabs her phone, tells me to look up with my mouthful of cock and snaps a pic as he pulls out and sprays my face with his cum.

I hear the sound indicating that he sent several texts.

She says to him did you send it to both of them and he says yes.

But wait, I'm stumped and ask "what do you mean both?".

Agent Lambert says "Your wife said her boyfriend wanted to see too, since your predicament was his idea".

win69win
win69win
51 Followers
12