Wife Cuckolds me via Airport TSA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at me and says "Oh my, you didn't know she had a boyfriend did you?".

She says "here cocksucker, you can have the note as a souvenir of your TSA experience".

I read the note, it says:

"Dear TSA representative,

If you're reading this you must have pulled my husband aside for further security screening. I assure you he's harmless, he's harmless as my lover too so I got a real stud on the side to take care of me sexually. My boyfriend suggested that I make my husband wear a chastity device when he travels alone on business so he can't play with his pathetic little pee-pee. He's been in it for a week so far. If you wish to join us in humiliating him and breaking him in as a Cuckold please feel free to do as you please with him but my boyfriend has one request....please take pictures of anything you may do to break his spirit and text them to me and my boyfriend at (I23)555-I2I2 AND (I23)555-9I9I. Enjoy!"

Agent Willis zips up, squares away his uniform and returns to his earlier position at the door. Agent Lambert tells me to stand up, releases me from the handcuffs, and tells me to get dressed. I grabbed my cut up shirt and wipe all his cum and my slobber off my face. Luckily I had a spare shirt in my backpack in case I got cold on the plane but no spare underwear so I am stuck going commando.

Once I'm dressed she says "Your wife's right, you are harmless.....you're free to go!"

I look at my watch and see this has taken up an hour of arriving my 2-hours prior to my flight and my flight is about to board. I grab my backpack and hurry out glad to just get away from Lambert and Willis and put some separation between us and what just transpired.

I rush to the gate, board the aircraft and quickly text my wife "What the hell Marie, we seriously need to talk but I just boarded my flight!"

Marie replies with "I received some very interesting pics and video clips from TSA, I see you've been naughty! Have a safe flight Babe."

Immediately I get a second text from an unknown number but I'm pretty sure it's the same one in the note my wife wrote for the TSA Agent. The text says "Congrats Bud, you're officially a Cuckold and a cocksucker now. Oh and by the way, you know me but you obviously didn't know that I've been fucking your wife for months now and will be fucking her every day this week while you're away on business. FYI: I was deep in her married pussy all last night while you were waiting at home to get your "going out of town on business sex" and we're in your bed now and she's sucking my cock while I text you this. Have a nice trip Cucky!"

Chapter 2 follow-up coming soon.....

12